rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder question

Tinder question

So I know you have to pay money to set your location as elsewhere. Lets say a guy has a gf and goes to live in another city for a while. If the guy uses a fake facebook (fake name) and starts a tinder in that city, the gf would literally have to download tinder and pay to have it search that city to find him, right?

Tinder question

Yes.

Tinder question

And "the guy" could set his settings so that only girls he has liked on tinder can see his profile. That way he won't be visible to the girlfriend (unless she uses fake pics and you like her fake profile).

Tinder question

The guy must also use a completely new phone and number and not store any of his old contacts in it. He must also never log in to his real accounts from it.
Fucking Facebook, Google, WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, basically all of them will suggest friends based on your contact list and your number.

My buddy created a fake Fb and Tinder account on his own phone. The first Fb friend suggestion? His wife... [Image: biggrin.gif] He managed to delete it immediately before Fb suggested "David" to her.

Tinder question

If you have any questions regarding Tinder, it is not worthy of a new thread.

Use the search function: thread-19115.html

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Tinder question

Quote: (08-09-2017 04:32 AM)NickDunne Wrote:  

The guy must also use a completely new phone and number and not store any of his old contacts in it. He must also never log in to his real accounts from it.
Fucking Facebook, Google, WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, basically all of them will suggest friends based on your contact list and your number.

My buddy created a fake Fb and Tinder account on his own phone. The first Fb friend suggestion? His wife... [Image: biggrin.gif] He managed to delete it immediately before Fb suggested "David" to her.

[Image: whoa.gif]

Unless you use it to get chicks, I'd strongly advice to stay off Facebook all together.