rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sperm count at lowest ever for Western Men

Out today in the news and based on several scientific studies:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle...ears-study

The researchers are "puzzled" and "unclear" as to why sperm counts have dropped in Western men...

From the article:
But he stressed it still unclear what is behind the drop, meaning that it is difficult to address. “That is primarily because we have seriously under-invested in male reproductive research,” he said

Really? Do they really not know or is it just too politically incorrect or "misogynist" to say?

I don't have a PhD nor am I a biological scientist but I can answer the question better than this researcher.

They think the drops started in the 70s. This is about when the Post-Modernists took over and militant feminism began. The Western male has been so cucked by the ideology of third wave feminism, it's no wonder this has happened.

When a man is put in a continual defensive position or made to feel guilty for the "Crimes" his ancestors committed or put in a continuously defensive mindset, or made to feel ashamed of his very existence and then, worst of all, capitulates to this nonsense, he will become less of a man. In other words, many Western men have surrendered (their balls). ergo... "Yes, I'm an evil imperialist, hyper masculine, woman-objectifying man. Thanks to the repeated messages in movies, TV commercials, sit coms, universities and throughout all of culture, I now see the error of my way and will subdue my natural misogyny."

It's akin to when a man loses a competition or watches a game where his favorite sports team loses. Testosterone levels are recorded to go down when these things happen.

If Western men buy into (and begin to get brainwashed by) what the culture, Hollywood, the universities and women are telling them, then they have, metaphorically, been watching their favorite team lose, continuously, for 40 years.

These phenomena have changed male biology.

When this happens, all kinds of things are going to go down including his testosterone, sperm count and as a result, masculinity.

Thank God for the manosphere. Hopefully, over time, more men can be saved than lost.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Feminism, DeepSoy, divorce/family courts, 80/20 rule, cell phones next to dick. Probably a combination.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

I haven't fapped in 73 days. Have those scientists call me and I'll bump the average.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (07-25-2017 04:17 PM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

Feminism, DeepSoy, divorce/family courts, 80/20 rule, cell phones next to dick. Probably a combination.

Don't forget heavy sugar consumption and absolutely abysmal diets as well as lack of movement and exercise.

Quote: (07-25-2017 04:17 PM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

DeepSoy!

I've been loving the soy meme. I've passed it onto to people I know in real life, and I've started seeing it a lot even on mainstream media where manosphere types are likely to post.

However, this is the first time I've seen DeepSoy, and there's no doubt this captures the essence of our enemies.

Let's spread this world wide. What liberal can stand against a word of power like this?

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Yes, cultural shifts because when men were strong and masculine, there was never need to invest in research to understand very basic male sexuality and reproductive health. After feminism came in focus became to unlock the female reproductive and sexual science. next came the 80s where Gay homo males and AIDS became a crisis and money was directed towards that research. Lots of studies done on MSM Gay homo contexts but as they do not reproduce 0$ and effort would be spent towards understanding the reproductive natures of it.

Food, plastics, stress, all may have a factor. I also believe cell phones and the frequencies fuck around with the electric levels that sperms have within them. If cell waves are killing bees, then what is it doing to sperm?

Increasing government subsidy of families and assisted reproduction of all manner of living things can't bring the average UP, either.

Quote: (07-25-2017 04:37 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Yes, cultural shifts because when men were strong and masculine, there was never need to invest in research to understand very basic male sexuality and reproductive health. After feminism came in focus became to unlock the female reproductive and sexual science. next came the 80s where Gay homo males and AIDS became a crisis and money was directed towards that research. Lots of studies done on MSM Gay homo contexts but as they do not reproduce 0$ and effort would be spent towards understanding the reproductive natures of it.

Food, plastics, stress, all may have a factor. I also believe cell phones and the frequencies fuck around with the electric levels that sperms have within them. If cell waves are killing bees, then what is it doing to sperm?

The sad part in all of this is that it is preventable. It wouldn't take hundreds of billions, just a small fraction of what is spent on AIDS to identify the main culprits and ban their use. Industrial pollutants and chemicals like flame retardant PBDEs are one leading cause. The foam in you sofa has to be soaked in gallons of this stuff, as are your carpets and fabrics. We're almost literally bathing in it.

Chemicals Reduce Sperm Counts
http://www.loe.org/shows/segments.html?p...egmentID=3

And reduce female fertility as well
https://www.scientificamerican.com/artic...ancy-pbde/

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

This is one of the biggest issues of our time, yet no one is paying attention. Research should receive billions to counteract this. Where are the men with power and means that are going to address this issue?

Too much estrogen. Men are more effeminate than ever, even in the third world.

David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage. 1 Samuel 18:27

I believe it. last night i was jacking off and when it came time to climax my dick coughed.

It's not hard at all to see why. Wifi, smartphones, tables, smart meters, processed foods, more plastic, among others.

It's hard to avoid all the bad stuff, so pretty soon most guys will be shining lasers on their balls. https://redlightman.com/blog/red-light-t...-function/

[Image: tumblr_orz1yuo43c1un9ydxo1_500.jpg]

Quote: (07-25-2017 05:54 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

This is one of the biggest issues of our time, yet no one is paying attention. Research should receive billions to counteract this. Where are the men with power and means that are going to address this issue?

Nowhere because it's all intentional and all according to the plan.

Birth control/estrogen in the water supply

Twitter accounts to follow if you're against soy :

https://twitter.com/Mangan150/with_replies

https://twitter.com/AJA_Cortes/with_replies

Plus one more-so for the mind :

https://twitter.com/IllimitableMan/with_replies

Deep Soy, no-one is talking about this.

Does deep soy explain why oriental men are so soft?

Quote: (07-26-2017 08:25 AM)ProGambler Wrote:  

Does deep soy explain why oriental men are so soft?

Yeah, those Japanese armies of WW2 were particularly known for their softness... [Image: tard.gif]

Asians eat fermented soy which is good for you. Soybeans classically a junk bumper crop and was never staple of on Asian diet. Only via modernization and Big Agriculture did Soy rise up to be a comparative nutrition course purely on the basis of cost. Non fermented soy products have grown in use purely off the chespness of it. Classic Asian diets never had nonfermented Soy as a staple, fermentation gets rid off the estrogen compounds in soy.

This is a topic that I have personal experience with. Before blaming soy, "chemicals", and government conspiracies, take a look out how say a 30 year old today physically compares to a 30 year old 100 years ago.

The wife and I were trying to have kids and part of the process, I had hormone and sperm testing done. I was on the low end of 'normal' for a guy my age. To improve quantity & quality I was put under the care of a well regarded urologist and did my own research.

Things that cause low sperm count and low quality and are VERY common issues in the modern world:

Being overweight
High carb / low fat diet that is high on sugar / starch and low on leafy green veggies (low magnesium diet).
Low vitamin D (very common now since many of us work indoors and shower daily).
Sedentary lifestyle. (most of us don't do heavy physical labor every day)
High alcohol consumption.

Addressing the issues above will make a huge difference. The Doc asked me to address the above as well as take more vitamin C. Per his expertise, a typical male will see a major improvement in 6 months.

After loosing 20 lbs, changing my diet, vitamin D supplements, weight training, and cutting back on booze: 250% increase in number and improvements in quality.

An experiment I would like to see done is to take a number of men of various ages, test their sperm as the baseline. Then put them under a diet, exercise, supplements, and abstention of booze for a year.. then re-test. I hypothesize the drop in sperm count issue would disappear.

No One Talks about This

What the Fuck even is a Low Sperm Count?

I Refuse to Look it Up

Who actually counts sperm? How does one count sperm? They must have microscopic sperm counting machines.

Quote: (07-26-2017 11:25 AM)Hell_Is_Like_Newark Wrote:  

This is a topic that I have personal experience with. Before blaming soy, "chemicals", and government conspiracies, take a look out how say a 30 year old today physically compares to a 30 year old 100 years ago.

The wife and I were trying to have kids and part of the process, I had hormone and sperm testing done. I was on the low end of 'normal' for a guy my age. To improve quantity & quality I was put under the care of a well regarded urologist and did my own research.

Things that cause low sperm count and low quality and are VERY common issues in the modern world:

Being overweight
High carb / low fat diet that is high on sugar / starch and low on leafy green veggies (low magnesium diet).
Low vitamin D (very common now since many of us work indoors and shower daily).
Sedentary lifestyle. (most of us don't do heavy physical labor every day)
High alcohol consumption.

Come on - the previous generations were eating like shit, they only had a lower caloric intake, because they ate some 2 decent meals if at all. The work and activities were more physical and the people regularly went into intermittent fasting during the day.

1950s US diet:

[Image: Lets-Eat-Outdoors001.jpg]

When you have something like that across almost all countries and only in the last recent decades then you must have other factors at play:

+ special pesticides that have sperm killing functions like Glyphosate
+ GMOs that are known to impact fertility - some only after 1-3 generations
+ vaccines - believe it or not, but when you create vaccines out of human cancer or embryo cells, then you get production of anti-bodies against various own body cells - it impacts a variety of issues in terms of health
+ novel food and drink additives especially in the recent decades that should be banned instantly - there are hundreds out there that are actually banned in the EU or Asian countries

One thing is certain - since the globalists are not alarmed about this, then you must know that this is by design and they are actually all for it. The less there is of you useless eaters, the better.

I had 400 million swimmers in a sperm count taken some years ago. Most were retarded, couldn't swim or had two heads, but with 400 million in one load, the chances are good anyway. Team quantity > quality. Got it done in Asia. Nurses were giggling.