rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woodstock Poland festival 2017

I`ve been told that this festival is basically a huge hippie meet-up - needless to say, that would be a reason for me to stay away. However i cannot imagine that there is a huge hippie culture in poland at all, and also many polish girls in my facebook friendlist seem to be attending.
So just wondering if anyone here has been to this festival yet and if so what were your experiences?

Who doesn`t know it: http://en.woodstockfestival.pl/

I've heard if it. Definitely extremely hippie and hipster. You'll see lots of topless girls and stuff but most people get there the Monday before and by Wednesday everyone is so covered in mud and disgusting, I would have no interest in trying to get laid. I'm sure it would be fun, but probably not a big hookup destination unless you are down with dirty tent sex. If you from the US or Australia or something I'd imagine the foreign factor would be big.

I was actually going to go this year but I could get the timing to work out with my friend.

Sex is only recommended on the first day, afterwards pussies smell terrible.

I went there when I was 16, it's so massive literally a whole village drowned in hippies (7th largest festival in the world). In my opinion it is worth going once in your life if you have the chance but only if you have good people to go with and you like getting intoxicated. You can sleep in a tent like I did in the surroundings of a Ukrainian brothelhouse, they have a pool, barbecque and the whores cook you breakfast in the morning. There's vast space to set up a tent or take a car too. I didn't see many foreigners there only some Germans. The music I did not like honestly, maybe 2 bands were okay. Some sections are insane e.g. I saw passed out people face-first in mud and people treading on them every second (8 people died the time I went). It is Poland so there were nice girls but most will have a hipster look. A good idea is to get a Bla-Bla car (like hitchiking but you pay) to Woodstock as there's a chance you can make friends with the passengers and they could introduce you to some people.

You get more action approaching girls in the streets in any minor and major city in Poland - or firing up your Tinder if you have good pics.