rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Best Dishes for a Dinner Date at Home

After doing a search and coming up with some great results that seem to confirm my hunch, I have decided to take the plunge into learning how to cook a few varied dishes really well. The reason for this is that, as many posters have noted in various threads, inviting a girl over to your place while you cook and the both of you drink seems to be one of the best ways to speed up the dating process.

I've dealt with some major handicaps as far as my game goes up until this point, and one of the biggest, or potentially the single biggest, was that I basically haven't had my own place with a kitchen up until now in my late 20's. I do quite a bit of day game, and as anyone with experience with day game knows, the majority of the work in getting a new notch, STR, or LTR is in the dating process. Basically without my own place I've often been forced to do the 4-5 date thing with several girls at a time, and this process is very time consuming and inefficient.

One great solution (although I can't say from personal experience just yet) is to invite the girl over to your place relatively early on. I'm talking first or second date, or maybe third date at most. As many have said, the plausible deniability of her coming over for a dinner is usually enough to get her to agree to come, and once she is in the crib with the right game and the right drinks it shouldn't be hard to seal the deal or have her come over to seal the deal the very next time.

All this being said, I was hoping anyone who cooks well, and especially those that use cooking as a means to get a chick over and get to the bed, could share the names and recipes/links to their favorite dishes. I believe that having 2-3 dishes in your arsenal could be a complete game changer for myself and anyone else that isn't already using this strategy. I'm fully aware I could google this sort of thing, but I thought this thread could potentially be a good resource for others on the forum.

As far as I'm concerned, the aspects of the dish that are the most important for my goals are:

1. Time involved in making the dish, including the shopping process.
2. How good it tastes/impressive it will be.
3. Ease with which the dish can be made.

I've considered learning some Middle Eastern dishes from my mom and pulling a "hey come try some homemade _____ at my place", but a lot of these dishes take hours to shop for, prepare, and actually cook. If I am going to have to dedicate 4 hours every time to the process of making a dish for a girl, I'll just go out for drinks instead. Keep in mind some dishes call for fresh ingredients that can't be stored for long. This is what I mean by #1.

As for #2 I don't really care too much how good it tastes personally because I am on a strict diet and will continue to be moving forward, but I'm sure the dish itself or having a story about it can really get a chick's brain moving.

As for #3, if it will take me years to perfect the dish then I'm pretty much SOL.

Fire away!

I've realized that if a girl is willing to come over for "dinner," she doesn't give a fuck about how snazzy the meal you put together is.

As such, I lean towards creating something that is difficult to screw up and isn't time intensive enough to interrupt the natural flow of the interaction with the woman.

Pizza is great, because you can prep it well in advance and then just throw it in the oven for 15-30 minutes.
Hamburgers are good too, because they can be cooked up fairly quickly and it's easy to make the plate look pretty with them.

I stay away from pasta dishes with "fancy sauces" or anything all too elaborate. She doesn't really care that much.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-22-2017 02:52 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I've realized that if a girl is willing to come over for "dinner," she doesn't give a fuck about how snazzy the meal you put together is.

As such, I lean towards creating something that is difficult to screw up and isn't time intensive enough to interrupt the natural flow of the interaction with the woman.

Pizza is great, because you can prep it well in advance and then just throw it in the oven for 15-30 minutes.
Hamburgers are good too, because they can be cooked up fairly quickly and it's easy to make the plate look pretty with them.

I stay away from pasta dishes with "fancy sauces" or anything all too elaborate. She doesn't really care that much.

Sounds like very reasonable and logical advice. I wouldn't know from first hand experience, but I think you're right if she is coming over the dish won't matter so much because she knows what she is potentially getting herself into.

I wanted to make the thread to share collective knowledge, but personally I am hoping to know 3 dishes pretty well so that I can have options when these beezys get picky. One chick won't eat glutten. The other won't eat meat. The other won't eat anything without meat.

I'd like several options so that in the end whether she wants me to cook her a dish with meat or not, she will still end up with my meat inside her.

Off the top of my head, and what I am going to look further into, are dishes by nationality. I'm thinking Italian, some kind of EA or SEA, and potentially a wildcard like an Indian vegetarian dish.

I think the can't go wrong dishes aren't a bad idea though. I'm guessing if I can learn to make a nice quesadilla it will be cheap, fast, and satisfying for most girls.

Do you consider pizza and hamburgers easy though? Making a good pizza from scratch sounds pretty damn hard if you include the shopping process, and at least for me over the next year barbecuing is out.

A great twist on pizza if you want to do it for a chick, that's really quick, and much lighter for her, is to do it with puff pastry.

You can buy a rolled sheet from the supermarket. Brush it with olive oil, score all around it about half an inch from the edge with a sharp knife, then put your italian tomato paste, pesto, cheese, olives, onions, peppers, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, salami etc - whatever combo you fancy, on the base up to that line. The stuff that's not covered will rise, and give a nice edge to the pizza. It's light, flakey, and you can do the whole thing start to finish in 20 minutes. Plus she won't feel to fat to fuck soon afterwards.

Suits has a point, getting the girl in your kitchen is pretty much a formality before sealing the deal.

Yet cooking is a bit of a passion of mine, and something I've always naturally put a bit of an effort into. Pizza and burgers are nice, but stacks of recipes don't really require a shit tonne of effort, and it's been rewarding getting the girl involved.

I like your idea of having a broad arsenal of dishes to choose from. Loads of girls in my city (as with lots of Western metropolises) are vegetarian/vegan/gluten free/Kosher (although the latter usually DGAF) so I like covering all bases.

Éntrées

I bought a cheese fondue set that I've been meaning to try out. It can be a main unto itself. Go 50/50 Gruyère and Emmenthal. The world's your oyster for dipping items. Ciabatta, chorizo, olives, sundried tomatoes.

Mains

Dad used to cook beef bourguignon on occasion. I'm looking forward to cooking it for a chick the next time I have one over. I remember that it was really easier than it looked; one can cook it blindfolded after a bit of practice.

Another French dish.
Casseroles are pretty hard to screw up. You can delete the anchovies from this one to make it vego and substitute the milk to make it vegan.

An actual vegetarian dish, a mushroom and cream cobbler.

Cabbage rolls are a pet weakness of mine; they're found all over EE. These are Hungarian and Serbian recipes, and even Italy and Argentina have versions too. They're heavy and hearty enough for those dour winters. I do well with Slavic girls, so it's a meal that I should have under my belt.

I try to lay off the carbs, especially if dancing (I'd usually put some music on) and sex is on the cards. My last Tinder bang was preceded by a mushroom and gorgonzola risotto we made, but I'd like to try out this one.

All these meals do take a bit of time, but it's mainly having the pot simmer and giving it the occasional stir. Take that opportunity to show the girl your photos, your record collection, play some music, make up a cocktail. More on this later.

If you just don't want to fuck it up or just can't be bothered waiting around, go with a cabbage and bacon. I came across it when trying to look for the Irish version. It'll be my go-to CBF dish.

On the Asian side of things, you can't go wrong with rice paper rolls. Viet food has a huge following among white hipsters in my city and I really appreciated them when I travelled there. The recipe I linked to can easily be swapped out for something vego/vegan.

I try to steer away from anything curry-related for obvious reasons. I might do laksa which isn't as overpowering.

For desserts, I wouldn't go past crêpe suzette. It's another favourite of Dad's and I could grab the recipe off him — PM me for details. You can thank me later.

Drinks

Are a whole other kettle of fish. A treatise on pairing the exact red to a certain cut of steak is a religion unto itself and would fill up an encyclopaedia.

I like to start off with a gin-based aperitif. It's got enough flavour without overpowering the taste of the food.

A white wine is decent to consume while the food is cooking.

I used to be a bartender, so I reckon I've got the cocktail side down pat. It's led to many a Tinder bang.
The lychee martini mentioned in the cooking thread I linked to has been a mainstay, but chicks love espresso martinis (and it does help precede a marathon sex session). I personally think it's a really basic drink, but ignore it at your peril. The last bar I worked at used Añejo and agave syrup, skipping the coffee liqueuer (which is pretty much superfluous). Generally I leave tequila for shots though — Fireball isn't really a thing here, and I'm too stuck up for that shit.

Other drinks to try are:

Cosmopolitan - Enough said.

Brandy Alexander - The first drink I learnt to make; it was pretty much dessert in a glass. I was amazed at how much you could get pished on it without realising.

Caipirinha - Also mentioned in this thread. As with the previous drink, chicks like sweet bevs and this is a less wholesome one. I use it to segue into my travel stories.

Shrimp scampi is a great option.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

General tips

-Light dish(Want not too full to fuck)
-Not something that will upset a chicks stomach
-Something she can help you prep that's hard to fuck up

Easy ones are a chicken or shrimp Alfredo. Bitches love this.

Another one I like is roasted broccoli with parmasan cheese on top. Have them cut, wash, season and put oil on the broccoli. Then you cook whatever meat dish and make some wild rice with it. Easy, not too filling and delicious.

Pizza is always good too.

If you live in a cold climate do a roast with your own bone broth during the winter and she will suck your bone broth out of you.

Cooking her something impressive will get you laid quicker in my experience.

Pizza or burgers is not going to impress her.

Learn a few easy but "complicated looking" recipes for girl food, and you will get yourself eaten more often/quicker.

Quote: (07-22-2017 09:26 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Learn a few easy but "complicated looking" recipes for girl food, and you will get yourself eaten more often/quicker.

Have you ever presented a gourmet level version of either to a girl?

How many times has what you cooked for a girl actually made the difference in when/if you got laid?

I'm the King of Beijing!

If she is not American:

Breakfast food (Omelette + toast)

Very simple:
Crack 4-5 eggs
Put in bowl
Whip eggs
Put olive oil on fry pan (1.5 or so tbsp)
Put eggs in fry pan
(Salt), pepper
Have some shit to put in the omelette like onion, tomato, cheese, etc (put on one side)
Eventually "fold" the other side onto the toppings side
Eventually flip omelette - maybe use two spatulas or something similar - if you are boss, flip with fry pan

Toast is toast

It doesn't matter if it's not that good
They appreciate the effort and like others have said, if she's coming over, it's already 99% a done deal

Have some drinks going while this is all happening

If she is American:
Rice, eggs, sriracha

Or buy something ethnic in advance and say I made it

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

You can get Pizza and burgers any and everywhere. If you're going to have those, you might as well go out to a restaurant and have it.

Try a simple stir-fry or seafood entree. Women get turned on watching a man maneuver around the kitchen. Put out a bottle of wine while she's eyeballin you front of the stove. The more time you take preparing , the more she drinks. [Image: thumb.gif]

As suits was saying if a girl is coming to your house for dinner, the food won't be the main course.

Now you can impress her with some good food and really frame around that if you want but I'll bet even money her mind will be elsewhere.

Cook what you know and cook it well. Set the mood right, put into use those conversational skills you've been practicing and you'll be golden. The food is prioritised behind your vibe, your pad, your conversational skills, your game and a number of other things.

Buy a crock pot from Walmart. Make Rosemary Chicken. She will eat that shit up.

Or try chicken alfredo with mushrooms and cut up bell peppers in it. Add cream while you cook the chicken, peppers and mushrooms in a wok or frying pan with oil. Add gouda cheese. Then mix it with your pasta. Add additional cheese or cream, in case it is a little dry. Garnish it with whatever you like: parsley, thyme, arregeno....

Fully agree on the first two points. Bonus points if you have something like basil or rosemary in a potted container and use them.

Prawn Linguine

Thai Green Curry with Egg Fried Rice

Damn. Lost a whole post either to my own stupidity or some electronic quirk.

No way I am writing the whole thing over, so here is a short version.

The dish doesn't matter, but inviting a girl into the kitchen while you are cooking is an excellent way to sneak in all sorts of examples of how awesome you are while her mind is in the cooking and less likely to put up a defense.

You can jokingly talk about what a great cook you are, give her chores and then comically criticize how she is doing things, you can speak poetically about food, how it brings people together, you can turn it into a metaphor for sex, you can paint pictures with your words and speak directly to her desires.

Check out how this guy talks, and then tailor it to your own style. If you want a recipe, watch the whole vid. If you just want kitchen game tips, start watching at 7 minutes, and see how a man can pour his whole personality into preparing a dish. Notice how his way of speaking encourages the listener to engage all their senses. And notice how intimate his voice is, as if cooking is seduction itself.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (07-23-2017 03:16 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Check out how this guy talks, and then tailor it to your own style. If you want a recipe, watch the whole vid. If you just want kitchen game tips, start watching at 7 minutes, and see how a man can pour his whole personality into preparing a dish. Notice how his way of speaking encourages the listener to engage all their senses. And notice how intimate his voice is, as if cooking is seduction itself.

Nick Stellino, not sure I got his name spelled right. Yes, when his show is on -- public TV or CreateTV -- you're drawn in, you don't want to flip channels. He supposedly gave up a high paying/high flying job on Wall Street to pursue his passion, cooking.

Custom mac and cheese
chicken quesadillas
chicken tacos
cesar Salad with chicken
cake
cookies
homemade key lime pie
Blue bell ice cream
Peach Cobbler

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

How do you guys deal with the poop time after dinner during a date?

use a second restroom or don't poop.

One trick I learnt: Never cook carbs. Runs the risk of the girl getting bloated and feeling self conscious about her body. My go to is always steak and roasted asparagus. Being real: She's come over for sex. All you're doing now, is trying not to fuck up. Plus, what man doesn't like a good steak? Make sure you cook it well, add a nice Merlot and it's a top shelf meal.

Quote: (07-23-2017 06:58 PM)goncalo999 Wrote:  

How do you guys deal with the poop time after dinner during a date?

How I feel with poops in general.

Candle in the bathroom. Light it. Don't blow it out until as your stepping out of it.

On gourmet meals or whatever you want to call them. Remember that you are cooking for you, if you want some fancy shit do it for you she just happened to be at the right place at the right time

If you're not up on your cooking skills they make those meal kits for all kinds of tasty, easy meals. I've always liked to cook so this chick I knew brought one over once with a bottle of wine.

We made it together, drank while we were making dinner, by the time we ate she was just about ready to go. We watched some Netflix (some boring shit, nature documentaries seem to work well) and that was that.

I actually texted a pic of her ass with my hand prints all over it to some fellow rvf members later on.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (07-23-2017 12:13 AM)dark_g Wrote:  

You can get Pizza and burgers any and everywhere. If you're going to have those, you might as well go out to a restaurant and have it.

Try a simple stir-fry or seafood entree. Women get turned on watching a man maneuver around the kitchen. Put out a bottle of wine while she's eyeballin you front of the stove. The more time you take preparing , the more she drinks. [Image: thumb.gif]

This. For the most part millenial girls can't cook for shit; and it's not just Western women. One girl from Poland was practically proud that she was just able to cook ready-made meals! She was amazed I could cobble together something in the kitchen a few levels above that, given how much office time kept her busy.
Most dudes aren't much better, and while it's one thing to be like, "Whatever, I've sealed the deal already", you want to set yourself above the last 5 office drones that took her home from the bar.

Your environment matters too. My city is something of a foodie central. I personally think it's rather contrived, but chicks here like to live the whole Urbanlist experience with a dude where they don't have to fork out $22 Ramens and $20 Margaritas. We have a huge burger scene here too, and cooking those at home will come across as pretty meh — not much more impactful than instant noodles — when stand-alone burger venues aren't much more expensive than fast-food chains (which are themselves overpriced by world standards).

Quote: (07-23-2017 10:23 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

If you're not up on your cooking skills they make those meal kits for all kinds of tasty, easy meals. I've always liked to cook so this chick I knew brought one over once with a bottle of wine.

We made it together, drank while we were making dinner, by the time we ate she was just about ready to go. We watched some Netflix (some boring shit, nature documentaries seem to work well) and that was that.

I actually texted a pic of her ass with my hand prints all over it to some fellow rvf members later on.

So much this. Cooking game is pretty much the fancy version of clown game.