rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older guy + young wife = longer life!

Not sure if it's been covered before, but I am happy to confirm what we all sorta knew anyway - if you're an older guy hitching up with a younger wife, you live a longer and likely happier life.

Quote:Quote:

People tend to default to partners in their general age range—hey, in high school and college, when dating life begins, that's what you're used to. But some guys later in life show a marked preference for younger women, and they get a lot of crap about it. Research, however, seems to show men who prefer a younger partner are onto something.

A report in 1843 goes into age gaps and the different attitudes men and women have toward them. While research done by OKCupid on data from their site indicates women still tend to go for guys their age, men are often (unsurprisingly) into women in their twenties, no matter the man's age. And the need for a young hottie only stretches a man's idea of an acceptable (EDIT: Acceptable? To who? It's always acceptable to us guys!) age difference as he gets older.

1843—an Economist publication—has some questions:

Are men searching wisely? In theory there are plenty of reasons to favour a small age gap. The ability of both members of a couple to sing a favourite childhood television theme tune could bond them together, at the risk of irritating those nearby. And sharing the joy of getting a free bus pass at a similar time, or saving money from combining big birthday parties, is clearly attractive. (EDIT: Are you fucking kidding me?)

That's theory, though, re: the advantages of a smaller gap in age.

In truth, studies done in the UK, writes 1843, indicated that there was not "a strong link between age gaps and divorce rates in England and Wales, though there was some evidence that women marrying later than 30 who were more than ten years older than their spouse were more likely to divorce." (EDIT: Sure, when she starts flappin in the breeze down there, the guy definitely needs a trade-in)

Research from multiple sources seemed to show that men who liked 'em young often lived longer lives and were in better health in general. (EDIT: From all that workin' out in the bedroom. Yeah!)

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to go both ways.
(EDIT: Boo. Hoo.) In the end, cougars might do better to default to a guy in their age group rather than the young dude cutting the hedges around the pool.

Research affirming chilling with your millennial girlfriend might be the true key to longevity didn't touch on whether May-December romances were happier than other kinds, either.

In the end it's probably a good idea for an older guy to stop and consider whether he wants to explain all his pop culture references for the next decade or three—though conversation in that situation may be a little overrated. (EDIT: A little?! "Conversation" with their nagging older wives is part of what drove them to the younger woman in the first place. The best sound to come out of a younger girl's mouth is the one my cock makes when it pops out of their mouth!)

That article is from Maxim, but it cites information from The Economist.

The explanation is not just biological (fucking a young woman is good for your health), but also causal - men accomplished enough to confidently go for young women will also on average have better physical health, mental health and resources so they would have lived longer no matter their partner.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (07-13-2017 10:46 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

The explanation is not just biological (fucking a young woman is good for your health), but also causal - men accomplished enough to confidently go for young women will also on average have better physical health, mental health and resources so they would have lived longer no matter their partner.

But - there are plenty of men who once fit that description who, after years of being married, no longer do. Or, before they're totally gone, they realize that if they don't do something soon, they'll be stuck.

A younger woman substituted for the harridan in his life likely keeps an older guy sharp and motivated enough not to slip up - although things may still happen. Gotta secure a good prenup if you go that route with a high SMV younger woman.

A younger wife also helps a man keep in shape, stay attractive, stay slim, enjoy new things in life.

Though I personally would be content enough with mistresses, but what do I know - not there yet.

A study in 1843?

Quote: (07-13-2017 04:47 PM)armenia4ever Wrote:  

A study in 1843?

It looks like it's the name of the publication, and not the year it was conducted.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

It seems to me that men with young wives, in time, become very difficult. Young wives are very impulsive and active, and adult men want peace

It's definitely true if the young wife is TOO young. A guy in his 50s can't reasonably expect anything long term with a 20 year old, but he might be able to pull it off with a 27 year old. In a religious community (Muslim or Mormon, typically), this is even more likely to succeed because of the surrounding community and concomitant social proof.

But an older guy who's out and about on business all the time then hooks up with a sub-25 year old western-world carousel rider, yeah, he's better off keeping that to a fuck buddy situation since she's already a bit ruined and he wouldn't be around enough to shape her into a proper wife and mother (assuming he wanted kids).

A lot of people say younger women are a ton of trouble - and they can be - but the other side of the coin is the late 40's "is this all there is to life?!" pre-menopause woman who's got the combination of near-zero SMV and is an emotional basket case. Either way it'll be work - you have to ask yourself, which one is more rewarding?

I married a woman four years older than me. We were together for 10 years, and we divorced over 5 years ago.

When I first got divorced, the first real LTR girlfriend I had was 4 years younger. In her early 30's, baby rabies, we broke up after a few years.

Then I started really approaching. My second LTR was 10 years younger. Again.. baby rabies, we broke up. Now.. my new GF is 12 years younger, and I am sure it will start to get weird when she locks me down. But.. the sex is fantastic, we had sex in the woods on a hiking trail last week, and she is pretty sweet and fun. And cooks...

At 41 I am dating women mostly 20-30. I've had a lot of plates 15 years younger, that have resulted in friendships with these girls, that I could turn sexual again if I tried. Most of the plates I banged in their early 20's have somehow become Facebook/IG friends, and I see them with their new boyfriends and we might message each other, etc.. All I have to do it turn it on with them again. Those weird "guy friends" your girl has in social media probably did the same thing. Until I learned not to give a crap about that, by being totally disconnected and outcome independent with these girls, did it really start to get enjoyable.

I really have no desire to date women over the age of 35, even though I see a lot of attractive ones. Their crabbiness is just so unattractive, especially when I know I can approach and land a 21 year old on my sectional couch within a few hours. The 22 year old I approached last week has a bow tie tattoo on her upper back thigh right below her perfect ass. I am going to eat that ass [Image: banana.gif]

I have learned a lot about dating younger women. Mostly that I can do it and that its not that hard. Its a lot of fun. The sexual attraction is key. Relaxing and not getting all consumed by it is the key to survival with it. As long as you take care of yourself, lose some weight and dress modern, you will get them.

EDIT: she actually just sent me this text

I think hiking and sex is a perfect combination. We will follow the same strategy next time too [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (07-14-2017 10:20 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

I married a woman four years older than me. We were together for 10 years, and we divorced over 5 years ago.

When I first got divorced, the first real LTR girlfriend I had was 4 years younger. In her early 30's, baby rabies, we broke up after a few years.

Then I started really approaching. My second LTR was 10 years younger. Again.. baby rabies, we broke up. Now.. my new GF is 12 years younger, and I am sure it will start to get weird when she locks me down. But.. the sex is fantastic, we had sex in the woods on a hiking trail last week, and she is pretty sweet and fun. And cooks...

At 41 I am dating women mostly 20-30. I've had a lot of plates 15 years younger, that have resulted in friendships with these girls, that I could turn sexual again if I tried. Most of the plates I banged in their early 20's have somehow become Facebook/IG friends, and I see them with their new boyfriends and we might message each other, etc.. All I have to do it turn it on with them again. Those weird "guy friends" your girl has in social media probably did the same thing. Until I learned not to give a crap about that, by being totally disconnected and outcome independent with these girls, did it really start to get enjoyable.

I really have no desire to date women over the age of 35, even though I see a lot of attractive ones. Their crabbiness is just so unattractive, especially when I know I can approach and land a 21 year old on my sectional couch within a few hours. The 22 year old I approached last week has a bow tie tattoo on her upper back thigh right below her perfect ass. I am going to eat that ass [Image: banana.gif]

I have learned a lot about dating younger women. Mostly that I can do it and that its not that hard. Its a lot of fun. The sexual attraction is key. Relaxing and not getting all consumed by it is the key to survival with it. As long as you take care of yourself, lose some weight and dress modern, you will get them.

EDIT: she actually just sent me this text

I think hiking and sex is a perfect combination. We will follow the same strategy next time too [Image: wink.gif]

Share some wisdom.. Are you not having to deal with the texting/ whatsapp/ iMessage - social media delaying / ADD drama.. from their side? They seem too DAMN distracted until the MEET can actually happen.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Quote: (07-24-2017 04:27 AM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

Share some wisdom.. Are you not having to deal with the texting/ whatsapp/ iMessage - social media delaying / ADD drama.. from their side? They seem too DAMN distracted until the MEET can actually happen.

Yes of course, you adapt or die. You have to text, you have to use social media, etc. But you dont have to be a clown, you dont have to pretend to be a dick either. Its all about getting in front of her, so always push for the date. I also leave all sexual innuendo out of the messaging. Never send dick pics or bring up sex at all. Just keep it light and fun. No serious topics, act like you dont give a fuck. Just relax. Be cool.

To be honest it sounds like you care a little too much. Women are flakey in general, at every age, at every point in time in human history. Dont care about this, just let them go. I honestly dont even care, I get distracted and bored. But you have to put yourself in a position to have a lot of options. Small towns and small cities offer limited options. I would consider living in a better location, if I were a single guy with nothing holding me to one place.

I would maintain your health. You need to be able to get it up and have good sex. At 41 I had sex with my latest GF 5x last night. My dick is totally sore. My GF is 12 years younger, and has a voracious sexual appetite, and doesn't use a vibrator so she gets it from me. Being healthy, i.e. thin, will give you the stamina to please these girls. Personally the only reason I think younger hot girls are with slubby out of shape older guys, is for a sugar baby scenario. Dont be that guy.

Quote: (07-14-2017 07:11 AM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

It's definitely true if the young wife is TOO young. A guy in his 50s can't reasonably expect anything long term with a 20 year old, but he might be able to pull it off with a 27 year old. In a religious community (Muslim or Mormon, typically), this is even more likely to succeed because of the surrounding community and concomitant social proof.

This is a nuanced point here. There is a major difference between a 27-28 year old and a 20-21 year old female. I'm almost 49 and if I were to become single again I would focus on the 27-32 age range. I have nothing in common with a 20-21 year old.

[Image: 200_s.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (08-09-2017 10:53 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2017 04:27 AM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

To be honest it sounds like you care a little too much. Women are flakey in general, at every age, at every point in time in human history. Dont care about this, just let them go. I honestly dont even care, I get distracted and bored. But you have to put yourself in a position to have a lot of options.

While I am about the furthest thing from being an expert, in my opinion this sums up game rather succinctly. When I think back over past relationships, both romantic and not, its when I cared less, or more accurately didn't try too hard, when things worked out best. This includes applying for jobs, discussing matters at work, and of course dating. I also think that's the crux of some of the problems men here might have with game- I think we all know that it works (even the deniers) but it's so difficult to 'let go' of an outcome when you have so much invested (sort of like 'oneitis', but not as severe).

Speaking for myself, I was a nerdy, beta kid who studied hard and did well at school, not necessarily because I was smart but more because I cared about the outcome (failure terrified me). I couldn't imagine taking an exam without studying days and days before hand, summarizing my notes, and overall being very obsessive-compulsive. I'm guessing that a lot of people on this forum are the same, so putting in all the work to refine our game and then approaching and talking to multiple women, but at the same time not caring about the result... well, I know for me it's a weird feeling. If I have worked hard for something, it's only natural to care what happens, and get upset when things don't turn out my way.

What helps me deal with the disconnect is acknowledging that much of the outcome is beyond my control. In the example above about school, homework and exams were things I could control to a certain extent. In general its not controversial to say that the harder you study, the better you will do on a test, or at a task at the shop or office (usually). However, with women, or when negotiating with your boss, or dealing with HR, you can't fully control the situation. This is not a logical list of questions or tasks to perform, for which you can prepare. It's dealing with people, with all of their weird secret motives and bizarre personality traits. Therefore, how I deal with it is just make my best effort. If the girl I'm chatting up is having a bad day, if she has a boyfriend, if she had a fight with her mother, etc., I can't do anything about it. That's the part where I can give up on the outcome. Once you do that, and 'let go', its also more possible to have fun and enjoy the situation for what it is, rather than getting all pissed off that, damn I worked so hard for this, why didn't it turn out the way I imagined? Caring less is the key, and the thing that at least for me is so difficult.

Quote: (07-14-2017 10:20 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

I really have no desire to date women over the age of ̶3̶5̶ 26

fixed.

I just started banging a 28 year old and I can conclusively state that I will never take any broad seriously over the age of 26. She's sweet and all, but...no.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK