rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I breed teen girl?

I'm 24 and have been seeing this high school girl who is 18.

I always wanted kids but lately my urge to reproduce is becoming increasingly strong and hard to resist. I'm also at a point in my life where being a decent father is feasible regarding my maturity.

she is smart and attractive so great genetics to pass on.

ive always used condoms but she is fine with me cumming inside her and as far as I know isn't on any BC.

what do you guys think I should do?

pros and cons of situation?

serious and thoughtful replies are appreciated

Thread title sure reminds me of Rotherham...

Are you even looking to settle down or are you just getting the urge to reproduce? It's not so much about the act of reproduction that you should be thinking about - you can dump a load in a woman anytime - but about being able to tolerate her and have a good life with her for the next 50+ years.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (07-04-2017 01:09 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Thread title sure reminds me of Rotherham...

Are you even looking to settle down or are you just getting the urge to reproduce?

just reproduce

Then I recommend against it. You'll fuck up both of your lives. It will be hard for you to keep having fun around when you have child support draining your money, and she sure won't be just obediently waiting until you decide to settle down. As far as the baby is concerned, there's no genetics that can even remotely compensate for the harm done by growing up outside of a traditional family.

You could tell us more details about you two, but in general I don't think it's a good idea to impregnate her.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Wait a year and reassess. Only then should you consider this possibility. Passing the test that you're still together then is the minimum you should be able to do if this is to go well.

Quote: (07-04-2017 01:28 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Wait a year and reassess. Only then should you consider this possibility. Passing the test that you're still together then is the minimum you should be able to do if this is to go well.

when I said "ive been seeing" that was a figure of speech. we've already been together for about a year

One more year then. My advice hasn't changed.

At her age she's highly impulsive and impressionable, for better or worse. Make sure you influence her in the right ways.

Wait. You guys are not even married. No amount of good genetics can make up for growing in a broken home. If you impregnate her, you need to be ready to be with her for the next decades.

- Was she a virgin?
- Does she plan on graduating?
- Does she come from a traditional family?

If the answer is Yes to all above, then wait around a year, then reconsider. If she is still seeming like a good candicate, then get married and enjoy your life together.

Quote: (07-04-2017 01:56 PM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

Wait. You guys are not even married. No amount of good genetics can make up for growing in a broken home. If you impregnate her, you need to be ready to be with her for the next decades.

- Was she a virgin?
- Does she plan on graduating?
- Does she come from a traditional family?

If the answer is Yes to all above, then wait around a year, then reconsider. If she is still seeming like a good candicate, then get married and enjoy your life together.

not a virgin when we met.
she plans on graduating but isn't ambitious
not traditional necessarily but her family are wonderful people.

Glad to see that you're showing some motivation by answering our questions. By "traditional family", I mean a family where the mother and father live together in a happy relationship.

I'd advise against it. If she wasn't even a virgin at 18 when you met, it means that you won't be her last one. AFAIK, if she's ready to let you cum in her at that age, it shows a lack of caring for the consequences of her actions, which is likely to bite you down the road.

I still strongly advise against this. At least give it a year more and some serious talks, especially let her bring up commitment and all that... doing it like this is just asking for a disaster.

Knock her up. She most likely allready have the urge to reproduce.

Whatever happens, you still have the child which is yours and whom you'll love.

Why wait? Start forging your family. Might not be easy, but you'll experience a great satisfaction. Learn as you go along. And kids are great.

Quote: (07-04-2017 02:38 PM)Ben Wrote:  

Why wait? Start forging your family. Might not be easy, but you'll experience a great satisfaction. Learn as you go along. And kids are great.

cant tell if youre being sarcastic or disingenuous?

Absolutely don't do it.

She's barely legal and definitely not mature. You're 24 and hardly have an idea of what life is about. (I realize you think you've seen it all, just like we all did at your age.)

A kid deserves a family and two committed parents. If you're not ready to marry FIRST (and stay married) then don't have kids. Seriously.

"I remember reading an article from the NY Times, where women made significantly more money than their husbands - and one wife was like, "I made 7 figures this year and he stayed home, I'm not sucking his dick" - WIA

Maybe ask her if she wants kids first!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (07-04-2017 02:50 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

what are your general thoughts on the situation?

No

I agreed with some of the commenters: don't even think about doing it just because she's 18 with raging hormones to reproduce.

Just to add my two cents:

* Raising a child is expensive. I don't know about Australia, but to raise a child in the USA would be about close to $15,000 a year. A man must be financially secure with a stable career for the next 18 or more years to support and raise a child's life. This is common sense.
* Health insurance for a child is a must-have. Don't ask. Babies tend to get sick all the time and always need to see a family doctor for something ridiculously minor or serious. If no health insurance, then a guy is fucked by paying out of his own pocket.
* Making sacrifices is another thing to think about.

Quote: (07-04-2017 02:38 PM)Ben Wrote:  

Not sure if serious...
[Image: fry-futurama-not-sure-if-lying-not-sure-...4E.gif?id=]

Quote: (07-04-2017 03:04 PM)BronzedAdonis Wrote:  

Does she want children is a simple question.

I would imagine most girls her age would look at you like your insane.

If she doesn't want children for the next ten years, it doesn't matter what you think or anyone else thinks.

Chances are she is not mature to handle a child and neither are you. It is a ton of commitment and money, you may have the commitment but do you have the money to take care of her, baby and yourself.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I would not even consider breeding a girl at age 18 unless perhaps she was ideal and a virgin. Let's face it this girl is a liability to you, she probably has not even finished her education, and has never experienced living on her own probably. so she will be dependent on you for everything. The only time I would allow this would be if I was her first other than that not really considerable.. in terms of look 18 vs 22 look nearly the same as long as the girl has good genetics. the difference is that at 22 she can fend for herself unlike at 18.

Quote: (07-04-2017 02:40 PM)BronzedAdonis Wrote:  

Neither. My take on life.

Maybe wait till she has finished school. Then go for it. Why wait for her to be spoiled by modern culture? The moment she is pregnant, her focus will shift to the new life. This is where the fun starts. She will start planning the 'nest' so to speak. Decorating babyroom and the like.

And if all work out, her life dedication is her husband, family and children. And you the head of the family.

Admit things can go wrong, since there is no guarantee. A lot depends on your leadership of the family.

If you do go the route, I wish you all the luck and blessings.

Thoughtful responses, I'm leaning on the side of doing it though.

Quote: (07-04-2017 03:04 PM)BronzedAdonis Wrote:  

I think you should clarify if you've talked to her about having a kid. Have you? Do you plan to?

We get a lot of trolls on this forum and you are being very vague.

Are you saying that you will try to get her pregnant even though she may not want a kid?

Quote: (07-04-2017 06:21 PM)Ben Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2017 02:40 PM)BronzedAdonis Wrote:  

Neither. My take on life.

Maybe wait till she has finished school. Then go for it. Why wait for her to be spoiled by modern culture? The moment she is pregnant, her focus will shift to the new life. This is where the fun starts. She will start planning the 'nest' so to speak. Decorating babyroom and the like.

And if all work out, her life dedication is her husband, family and children. And you the head of the family.

Admit things can go wrong, since there is no guarantee. A lot depends on your leadership of the family.

If you do go the route, I wish you all the luck and blessings.

That sounds like sunshine and daisies, but aside from locking this girl in a basement there's no protection from modern culture. Women are social by nature, you're not going to be able to protect her from the outside world, and why would you want to?

As for the girl OP, it's too soon to tell. It sounds like you've got such severe oneitis that you think if you don't knock this girl up now you aren't going to have another chance. What's going to change in the next year? She's going to be exposed to modern culture and decide to ride the cock carousel? Good, you dodged a bullet.

The worst case scenario of knocking up a girl has been well documented and the best case scenario isn't even that great. Being a parent requires giving up a lot of freedom. Want an 18 year old girl to have your children? Do it when you're 30.

Also, refain from using breed as a verb if possible.