rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame instant date with 2 girls

Today I was doing some daygame and I wanted to raise these sticking points for anyone who can help me.

I met a very hot girl on her way back from work. The set hooked (although she was quite reserved I did most of the talking). I could see she was running through in her mind whether to extend the conversation but she kept making excuses for having to leave. Initially I just ignored them but eventually after 7 minutes I let her win and she walked off. I did get the number but I feel that if I had pushed it I could have taken it much further.

I think one key thing I missed was escalating kino, although she had her arms cross throughout the interaction so it was a tough one. What excuses do you guys have for getting physical with a girl ? The only one I used is palm reading but others would be good. Also I need routines that are stimulating attraction, I think this girl was getting a bit bored by my "comfort focused" conversation.

~~~~

I opened a 2-set later on who were completely sober (this was around 8PM). They were quite young, early 20s, here in London on a day trip. It hooked really well (for a 2-set , I didn't have a wing) and I was talking to them for a good 10 minutes. They were in the area temporarily a seemed super down for doing anything. I get the feeling if the logistics were right I could've bounced them somewhere and escalated (a threesome such as that would be totally beyond my reality though!). In reality as the conversation started running dry (I had to be constantly entertaining them) I just closed the number of one of the girls. Not sure how to continue it though at this point since they are only here temporarily.

What is a good strategy in this situation for isolating the 2-set and then initiating a threesome ? First I would need an excuse to bounce them somewhere and also some materials or routines to keep the frame.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Hi

As per girl one:
1) light touches on the shoulder or arm to make a point.
2) You were not teasing. Try to tease about 2m into the set. Start light

As per the 2-set
1) why not bounce? Say you know a cool pub and move them.
2) Isolation is tough in the situation you described.
Taking a number and texting soon after ("Hi this is onering from before. There is a great place I'm in. Join me") might work better.
3) What about kino? this is classic set for kino - both at each time or alternating.

In any case text/whatsapp them both and try to set up Day2
Good luck and keep it up

PS
You can log it at The Approach Thread as well

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi