rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How low of a lifestyle will women accept to be with a good looking man?

I'm not trying to hate on my friend. I've known him my whole life. I was even in his wedding. He's like my brother.

He's a very good looking guy and always goes from one girlfriend to the next.

If I had to compare him to a celebrity I'd say he looks like Brad Pitt with a scraggly goattee and eternal bedhead.

He wears mostly obnoxiously colored trendy clothes from 10 years ago or more and he's still wearing multiple facial piercings.

He has no verbal game at all. His personality consists of mostly smiling and laughing at anything. He can't tell a joke or a story
to save his life.

He's not in bodybuilder shape. I'd call him average build.

He's almost 40 now and married with one kid. He married a girl 10 years younger than him. She's a solid 7 and a nice girl.
So he did ok.

He lost his license when he was about 20 for some stupid shit he never paid and has never bothered to try to straighten it out.
So we're talking 20 years with no driver's license.

During that time he's gone from girl to girl. They all buy him shit and drive him around back and forth to work.

He's never had a job where he's made more than probably $10/hr I'm guessing. He works in restaurants as a cook.

Problem is he has no motivation to make money and better his life even after being married and having a kid.

His wife was his boss at one point. Now she works elsewhere and goes to school to be a teacher one day.

They live with his parents. They divided up one large bedroom into 2 small ones. One for them and one for their kid.

In their bedroom is a mattress right on the floor and a few old dressers. They literally have nothing.

They share one car which she drives and they both pay for. She drops him off and picks him from work on bad days.

On nice days he drives a moped to work. In their state you don't need insurance or a driver's license for a moped.

He drinks, smokes cigs and weed, spends money on video games and god knows what else.

It's unbelievable to me the lifestyle they live. I can't see it going on forever.

If he wasn't such a good looking guy I don't think he'd be able to pull this off.

So I have to ask the question...

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-01-2011 01:51 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

So I have to ask the question...

Interesting story and question. I think there are at least a few relevant variables.

1) some chicks will stay with the guy and part of it is sort of a protest, like from a punk rock girl-- "I'll show people I don't care about money."

2) He might be a fuck god-- always hard for her and gives it to her just like she wants it-- be it romantic, robotic, or rapelike.

3) Some chicks might have their own money and not need his. Britney Spears had a baby from a penniless dancer guy, probably just because something about his physicality got her hot, she had tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars, and his income was almost completely relatively irrelevant.

Quote: (09-01-2011 08:51 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

1) some chicks will stay with the guy and part of it is sort of a protest, like from a punk rock girl-- "I'll show people I don't care about money."

Possible. She's a hippie chick type. Her mother hates him. Her mother is only a few years older than my friend.

2) He might be a fuck god-- always hard for her and gives it to her just like she wants it-- be it romantic, robotic, or rapelike.

Also possible. Not that I've ever seen it but he supposedly has a 8" penis. The bigger is it the less you have to know how to use it though. It kinda does the work for you. LOL

3) Some chicks might have their own money and not need his. Britney Spears had a baby from a penniless dancer guy, probably just because something about his physicality got her hot, she had tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars, and his income was almost completely relatively irrelevant.

She definitely has no cash. That's for sure.

Team Nachos

Parlay, you are describing 3/4s of the people on the west coast of Florida.

Quote: (09-02-2011 09:57 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

That's hysterical man. Probably describes most of the country as well. LOL

You know it helps to know that my real life retarded ass situations aren't unique or special. Puts it in perspective.

I like to put my stories out there and see if and how people relate.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-02-2011 10:06 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

That's hysterical man. Probably describes most of the country as well. LOL

You know it helps to know that my real life retarded ass situations aren't unique or special. Puts it in perspective.

I like to put my stories out there and see if and how people relate.
Its actually way worse than that. Now everybody is sending their wives/girlfriends to pain clinics to get oxys.
They sell the pills to pay the bills! Pays better than unemployment.
My one buddy has his wife going to two and he gets one script himself.
He has to keep the pills in a safe and go home every few hours to give her one.
He makes 2k a month. I know about 30 people who live this way.

I've worked in a pharmacy before, there are a LOT of people hooked on pain meds (or selling them). I've seen first hand how it physically affects a person's looks over time, not pretty for either gender.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Yeah, sounds like you are describing 90% of California east of the beach.

Quote: (09-02-2011 10:50 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yeah, sounds like you are describing 90% of California east of the beach.

Is it really that bad out there? Have men just finally said fuck it?

Team Nachos