rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most bizarre thing you've made a girl do during sex?

What are some of the most bizarre (not typically normal to the average person) things you've made a girl do for your pleasure during sex?

Fetish, roleplaying, anything like that.

For me, it's getting them to take selfies after I cum on their face. I don't share the pics. Usually delete them but it shows how much they are willing to do for me.

Fill a solo cup with her squirt and then pour it all over her whilst ass fucking her.

^
[Image: OKMogWM.gif]

Role-play her own sister in the shower.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

A2M

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

[Image: leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

I would use a fwb/gf to help me find other girls and then have a 3sum.

Get my fwb/gf to make the new girl do messed up things like:
Using the new girls mouth like a fleshlight on my cock.
My fwb/gf telling her the better she sucks the more lube gets used for anal (the girl is usually an anal virgin)
Opening up the new girls anus for my cock.
Use my cum as a facial cleanser and spend the day with it on her face.

^Oh my.

Paging RVF'ers in Dubai.

I usually force the girl into missionary and make her lay there while I pump away.

Disgusting, I know.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Just imagine the depraved things your little darling did with all those Chads before you fell in love with her....

Quote: (06-19-2017 08:22 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Just imagine the depraved things your little darling did with all those Chads before you fell in love with her....

Funny a few former fwb's recently contacted me out of the blue and they're telling me their current bf's are so tame in bed compared to what i would make them do.
It makes me smile on the inside when i hear things like that...although my current ltr is more sexually resistant to try new things I'm in no rush to break her in. She behaves how i want her to so i see no need to exert more dominance over her.

Made her drive the car whilst also giving road head.

Put my finger in her pussy and got some of her period juice on it and then glided that finger gently over her forehead saying "Simba"

She was really confused but I did it for the lulz.

[Image: WOIj2cZ.gif]

Quote: (06-19-2017 09:59 PM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Made her drive the car whilst also giving road head.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

I put my nuts in her mouth and made her start humming.

Got a blowjob from a girl that was crying for one reason or another. Thrice. Different girl each time, couldn't waste the moment.

Face fucking. More times than I can count.

This thread would be a lot more interesting if members had been asked to post the most degrading thing that a girl has ever made them do.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I'll start.

Most degrading thing I've ever done for a girl is go down on her.

It was her 19th birthday and we'd been dating a few years.

Not used to being the one doing the pleasing, but I was all right with doing it once. I figured it was only fair in return for the hundreds of times she went down on me.

For some reason that logic never applied to any girl after, I've gotten head hundreds of times since then and have never reciprocated again.

Not that it's particularly degrading, but it's the only thing I could come up with.

Quote: (06-20-2017 12:17 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

I'll start.

Most degrading thing I've ever done for a girl is go down on her.

It was her 19th birthday and we'd been dating a few years.

Not used to being the one doing the pleasing, but I was all right with doing it once. I figured it was only fair in return for the hundreds of times she went down on me.

For some reason that logic never applied to any girl after, I've gotten head hundreds of times since then and have never reciprocated again.

Not that it's particularly degrading, but it's the only thing I could come up with.

When i was younger i used to eat pussy, i kind of enjoyed it but that was when i was in my teens and the girls my age weren't already at 50 guy by age 16. Girls are way dirtier now than when i was a teen.
Knowing what i know now about STDs i would strongly recommend no gentleman ever eat vagina regardless if the girl is a virgin or not.

One time a girl asked me to go down on her before she would give me head, i laughed and started to get dressed. She started getting mad and i told her i know that you aren't a virgin and you don't keep your pussy as clean as it would need to be for me to eat it up.
She kinda sighed and said she'd suck my dick.

Thought I was bad for making my ex-gf suck on my dick with some other chick pussy juice on it (I also thought I was clever but she confessed she knew from the smell and that excited her more...) but I'm in minor league compared to some of you guys !

[Image: legendary-thread.jpg-400x300.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

I kept one of them conscious once just to see what it's like.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (06-20-2017 12:02 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Star spangled banner?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Not too bizarre but while hitting from behind I told her 'bark bitch' and had her bark in a high pitched voice with every thrust. It was enjoyable

Quote: (06-20-2017 09:04 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2017 12:02 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Star spangled banner?

Now that's an idea for a next-level flag...

Have her hum her country's anthem with your nuts in her mouth.

Quote: (06-20-2017 03:53 PM)Exult Wrote:  

Not too bizarre but while hitting from behind I told her 'bark bitch' and had her bark in a high pitched voice with every thrust. It was enjoyable

That actually is pretty damn bizarre.

The farthest I've gone with that scenario is saying "I love you, bitch," while thrusting vigorously with her face down to the mattress.

You're on another level altogether.