rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman 'made up rape and sexual assault claims against FIFTEEN different men

I'll start with a pic, so you understand why men are lining up around the block......

[Image: 416879A700000578-4601950-image-a-2_1497430916249.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Woman 'made up rape and sexual assault claims against FIFTEEN different men – and sent an innocent man to jail for seven years'

14 June 2017

- Jemma Beale made false rape and sex assault claims against 15 different men
- She claimed she was gang raped in the street and one man was jailed for 7 years
- She made three seperate claims of sex attacks to police in 2013, court told
- The 25-year-old denies perjury and perverting justice at Southwark Crown Court

A woman's false claims she had been sexually assaulted by up to 15 attackers in three years led to one man being jailed for seven years, a court has heard.
Jemma Beale, 25, twice told juries Mahan Cassim raped her after giving her a lift home in November 2010.

Beale said she was a lesbian with 'no desire' to have sex with men and Mr Cassim was jailed for seven years following a retrial at Isleworth Crown Court in January 2012.

Beale then told police she was groped by stranger Noam Shazad in a pub in July 2011 and he then took part in a gang rape attack involving 'sexual violence of a most serious kind'.

Mr Shazad skipped bail and fled the country after being charged with sexual assault, the court heard.

Beale then made two bogus complaints against six other men in 2013, Southwark Crown Court was told.

She claimed two strangers sexually assaulted her close to her home in Ashford, Middlesex, before she was put through another gang rape attack by four other men two months later.

Two of those identified by Beale as being involved in the last attack were arrested and interviewed in connection with the assault but never charged, jurors heard.
Beale now denies four counts of perjury and four of perverting the course of justice.

The charges relate to accounts she gave at Mr Cassim's trials along with the four complaints she made to police about the other attacks between 2010 and 2013.

ohn Price, QC, prosecuting, said: 'Ms Beale maintains that in a period of around three years, on four different and wholly unconnected occasions, one of which involved two attacks and two of which - a year apart - involved the same unknown man, she has been seriously sexually assaulted by six men and raped by nine - all bar one of whom on the day of the alleged incident were strangers to her.

'The prosecution ask rhetorically, is this in itself not inherently improbable?'
Beale then complained to police she was the victim of two more sexual assaults in 2012 and 2013.

She claimed she was groped inside a pub in Hounslow, then attacked in an alleyway close to the car park of a nearby medical centre.

'In that case she told the police she had been sexually assaulted by four men and she had recognised one of the four of them as being the same man who had assaulted her in the public house,' said the prosecutor.

A man named Noam Shazad was identified by police and he was arrested in 2012.

Beale claimed Mr Shazad, wearing a red baseball cap, molested her by grabbing her crotch inside the pub before attacking her again in the alleyway after being joined by three other men.
'The group of men did not exist,' said Mr Price, adding that the injuries she claimed to have suffered at their hands were 'self-inflicted'.
The prosecutor said: 'On Monday 2 September 2013, Ms Beale reported yet another serious sexual assault, this time by two men.

'She told the police that it had happened five days earlier, on Thursday 29 August, and she said it had happened outside of her home.
'Neither of those two men has ever been identified.'
Jurors heard that two months later, on 17 November, Beale reported another attack in Feltham, west London.

'She described a gang rape at night in a street of the most appalling kind,' said Mr Price.
Two men were arrested over that claim, but neither were charged.

The prosecutor added: 'It was as we submit - a grotesque invention... each of those reports made by Jemma Beale to the police is alleged by the prosecution in this case as being entirely false.

'She had not been raped. Nor had she been sexually assaulted on any of these occasions.
'Because of what she did, four men have subsequently suffered serious injustice - one of them of the gravest kind.'

Jurors heard that each of the men were questioned by police 'suspected of amongst the most serious of criminal offences' garnering 'public revulsion and notoriety'.

Beale, of Bedfont, Middlesex, denies four counts of perjury and four counts of perverting the course of justice. The trial continues.

More pics, lucky, lucky, lucky you.

[Image: 416851C500000578-4601950-image-m-6_1497431038371.jpg][Image: 4168799F00000578-4601950-image-a-7_1497431051152.jpg]

Honeslty, the judge and jury should have taken one look at her and proceeded to find the defendants not guilty on all chances. I would have serious doubts if a 9 claimed to have been raped/sexually assaulted by 15 men let alone this woman.

So what's her punishment going to be? What compensation will the falsely inprisoned man receive?............

In a fair justice system she would receive a maximum penalty for a serial rapist for each and every one of her victims.

15 years per victim or 105 years to be served consecutively.

I think the legal offense committed is perjury which I believe carries a maximum of 5 years.

Which will probably get reduced by half for both being a dyke and having a pussy.

Of which she'd be let out in half due to "good" behavior whilst serving time.

Although in this case I suspect - based entirely on nothing - that she'll receive a 15 year sentence and will only serve 7.5 years.

The men in the meantime, will be remembered as "the rapist who lives across the road" or "the rapist that works at the supermarket" for ever.

I have no doubt it takes at least fifteen men to subdue and force into the right position a woman of that body type. Fifteen toxicly strong, experienced men with a plan, who know what they are doing and are not doing it for the first time.

Quote: (06-16-2017 05:27 AM)Mage Wrote:  

I have no doubt it takes at least fifteen men to subdue and force into the right position a woman of that body type. Fifteen toxicly strong, experienced men with a plan, who know what they are doing and are not doing it for the first time.

...And a couple of tranquilizer darts set for "rhinoceros."

Worst thing that can happen to these men is not prison but the fact they will be remembered as those who raped a land whale.

I hope they throw the book at her

Knowingly letting an innocent man go to prison and branding him a rapist to boot, they need to make an example out of her

He who dares wins - Del Boy

I do wonder if there is an agenda behind this.

After all, all the names mentioned of the alleged rapists are names of "the religion of peace". Mr Cassim and Mr Shazad. What are the chances this is a high profile globalist false flag operation to let Rapefugees off the hook. Maybe to imply, by association that the 1500 children gang raped in takeaways in Rotherham and other Muzzie towns in the UK were all false rape accusations.

Something just doesn't seem right about this. Plus the choice of a gross lesbo patsy would add "weight" in everyone's mind that the rape charges were false. Which they were and that is the whole agenda here, to flip the script and imply the accused of simmar, but real crimes are also falsely accused.

Let's see the names of the other accused.

For god's sake man, post some eye bleach. This is standard policy

[Image: tumblr_ormr6dEiKC1vyd9uho1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ormr5eklKb1vyd9uho1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_orh7m8iv0o1vyd9uho1_540.jpg]

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

She was likely rejected so she reinvented the fantasy in her own mind in an attempt to punish a bunch of dudes.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Well, let's give her a double bed in jail.

Quote: (06-16-2017 06:51 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

She was likely rejected so she reinvented the fantasy in her own mind in an attempt to punish a bunch of dudes.

Yes - she came on to them at least slightly, they turned her down or showed zero interest, she took revenge.

Well - lesson learned - if you give a woman a lift in your car or associate with one longer, then be sure to have one of those things present:

1) you fuck her
2) she is very very sane

I hardly ever befriended any fat or truly demented girls/feminists and there is a good reason for it. Also all female friends I have - I usually fucked them at one point.

In the US in the current climate I would not associate myself with a fat bitch like that.

Quote: (06-16-2017 05:44 AM)Baphomet Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2017 05:27 AM)Mage Wrote:  

...And a couple of tranquilizer darts set for "rhinoceros."

[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't throw the book at her.

She deserves to be executed. Toss her off a cliff. Paradrop her into an starving ISIS camp. Cast her as an extra in the next Jaws movie with real sharks and a fake cage.

G

The Japanese whalers would love her. The 15 falsely accused get to toss her overboard off the coast of Japan.

These poor men had really bad lawyers I presume?
"Your honor, look at her. Even if a man wanted to rape her, there is no way he could get around all the fat."

I saw the pic and didn't bother to read the first post in its entirety. Why would you ever give a ride to this abomination of a woman?

'Attention-seeking' woman is found guilty of falsely accusing 15 men of rape and sexual assault after claiming she was a lesbian 'and would never have sex with a man'

[Image: 42166ADD00000578-4671800-image-a-29_1499353525842.jpg]

A fantasist who made up bogus rape and sex assault claims against 15 men in three years just for 'attention' today finally faces jail for her 'appalling lies'.

Jemma Beale claimed to be a lesbian with 'no desire' to sleep with men and her bogus complaints to police led to Mahad Cassim serving two years in jail.

She told police Mr Cassim raped her after offering to give her a lift home - but in fact she got out of the car and told him: 'Get your pants down.'

Beale, from Middlesex, was even then awarded £11,000 in compensation while Mr Cassim languished behind bars.

She would even injure herself and use self-inflicted cuts and bruises against the 15 victims she falsely accused of sex attacks - including one who fled the country with his life in tatters.

The 25-year-old insisted she had been raped or attacked but after a five-week trial at Southwark Crown Court a jury of six men and five women took eight hours and 45 minutes to find her guilty of perjury and perverting the course of justice.

Judge Nicholas Loraine-Smith ordered psychiatric reports and referred to Beale's 'attention-seeking, which is what this case is all about'.

He told her: 'You have been convicted of all of these matters. They are very serious indeed, counts one to four most particularly.

'Somebody went to prison for a long time as a result of your perjured evidence.

'I am going to remand you in custody and I will be fully informed of your true psychiatric state when you return in August.'

Beale made her first complaint on the morning of 26 November 2010, when she told police she had been raped by Mr Cassim the previous night.

Jurors heard the 37-year-old Somalian came to the UK in 2002, aged 23, after a short stint living in Sweden where he also served in the military as part of the peace-keeping corps.

Beale and Mr Cassim accepted that he offered her a lift home which she accepted.

But he stopped the car and Beale directed him to a discreet alleyway.

'We drove for about ten minutes and while we were in the car we were talking and then she came and gave me a rub on my knuckles, my hand,' Mr Cassim said.

'She was asking me kind of questions, whilst rubbing my knuckles, asking, obviously about sex.'

He added: 'I said 'Are you sure?' and she said yes - I asked three times 'Are you sure?' - and said OK.

Mr Cassim said they got out of the car.

'Then all of a sudden, after about three yards she told me to pull off my underwear.'

Mr Cassim was tried for rape at Isleworth Crown Court in December 2011.

A retrial then took place in January 2012 in front of a fresh jury and he was jailed for seven years.

In a victim impact statement Beale described the 'devastating' effect the 'rape' had on her.

'I feel that any sentence he receives will never reflect the life sentence that he gave me,' she said.

Mr Cassim served two years because of the 'grave injustice' before he was released.

Beale then complained to police she was the victim of two sexual assaults in July 2012, one of which involved 'sexual violence of a most serious kind'.

She later complained to police she was groped by a stranger, Noam Shahzad, in a pub in July 2012, before he took part in a gang rape on her.

Beale even injured herself to back up her claims that she had been assaulted with barbed wire.

Mr Shahzad skipped bail and fled the country after being charged with sexual assault.

Beale then fabricated similar allegations against six other men in 2013.

She claimed two strangers sexually assaulted her close to her home in Ashford, Middlesex, before she was put through another gang rape attack by four others two months later.

Two of the men identified by Beale - Luke Williams, 28, and 25-year-old Steven McCormack - were arrested and interviewed but never charged.

She claimed Mr Shahzad groped her at The Windsor Castle pub, in Hounslow, before the same man took part in a sickening gang attack in the car-park of a nearby medical centre using barbed wire.

Crime scene examiners recovered a number of items from a small gap between the east side of the centre and the brick wall perimeter.

Among those was a wire basket containing a small amount of Beale's DNA along with one of her earrings.

Beale claimed the sample was left as she urinated there but prosecutors claimed the basket was used to cause the 'self-inflicted' injuries.

'The group of men did not exist,' said prosecutor John Price, QC.

Beale reported another serious sexual assault, this time by two men, on September 2, 2013 which she claimed it had happened five days earlier outside of her home.

Although neither alleged attacker was ever identified she said one of the pair was also involved the previous attack in July.

Again the entire incident was 'a grotesque invention'.

Beale reported another attack in Feltham, west London, two months later, on 17 November.

'She described a gang rape at night in a street of the most appalling kind,' said Mr Price.

'She alleged that she had been raped one after the other by four of a group of eight men, and she identified two of them as Luke Williams and Steven McCormack.

'Both of those men were arrested by police later that same day.'

Beale had spent the evening with Mr Williams and others at a house party, and that she had left willingly with him to go and get alcohol and cigarettes.

She claimed he took her to a garage where he arranged for a Mr McCormack and others to attack her, and that he was armed with a machete.

In the days before the alleged assault, Mr McCormack said Beale had threatened to get him into trouble with the police.

'Each of those reports made by Jemma Beale to the police is alleged by the prosecution in this case as being entirely false,' said Mr Price.

'She had not been raped.

'Nor had she been sexually assaulted on any of these occasions.'

She was arrested in June 2014 and eventually charged in March of last year.

Beale told the court she had been bullied at school for being fat and she insisted she was a lesbian and said she had been in several relationships with women.

'I'm not going to go to a man I don't know and ask him for sex,' she insisted, adding: 'I ain't bisexual at all.'

Mr Price warned jurors to be 'under no illusion' that Beale's memory or intellect were in any way deficient.

She claimed to have been taught a technique for suppressing traumatic memories but later conceded in the witness box they were not 'locked away'.

'What she says by way of explanation for her inability to recall such obviously important and startling incidents in her own life is that it is boxed away,' he said.

'It is bogus. It is psychobabble.'

Beale, of Bedfont, Middlesex, denied four counts of perjury and four counts of perverting the course of justice but was convicted by the jury.

She was remanded in custody ahead of sentence at Southwark Crown Court on 24 August.

I will be very interested to see what sentence she receives considering that she put many innocent men through hell, ruined their lives and put one man behind bars.
I can't imagine the feelings one must experience being behind bars for a crime they know they did not commit

Sometimes, people trying to push an agenda, even with good intentions, end up forcing the hands of others.

In the past, I suspect prosecutors figured that it wasn't the best use of resources to pursue. Silly bitch wasted everyone's time, but we'll be put through the wringer over the politics if we try to punish her so let's stay focused on real violent crimes. It's one thing to defend a rape client and show that it might not have been what the accuser says, but another thing entirely that requires even more time, money, and energy to prove that someone is willfully lying.

Increasingly, though, the narrative has been dominated by the idea that "NO WOMAN WOULD EVER DO THAT", because being raped is so stigmatizing and the investigation and trial process is so public and dramatic. People who can't think beyond their own experience and don't understand that some people get off on being stigmatized and put through a public drama. They want to be the star of a show, or prove to themselves or loved ones that they aren't promiscuous, or to use public institutions as a tool of revenge and this is an easy way to get what they want. It's possible that in this case, part of the true motive was to collect about $10,000 of victim's compensation money:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3965292/se...irlfriend/

So now these claims seem to be coming out of the woodwork, supported by this chorus that insists they must be believed. Now prosecutors face a real moral hazard and seem to have a little more appetite for spending their limited time coming down on it to balance the story and make a public spectacle of people who do it, because they can't just allow it to run unchecked or they'll waste even more resources investigating and prosecuting false rape claims than it would take to prosecute the people who make them.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/22/teen-charge...l-players/

...and...

'She was asking me kind of questions, whilst rubbing my knuckles, asking, obviously about sex.'
He added: 'I said 'Are you sure?' and she said yes - I asked three times 'Are you sure?' - and said OK.
Mr Cassim said they got out of the car.
'Then all of a sudden, after about three yards she told me to pull off my underwear.'

Pro Tip: Live in a jurisdiction that allows you to record audio - and record it!

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Love it when I hear feminists and apologists for this sort of thing say "what possible reason could she have for lying" when arguing against any suggestion women would have a desire to just flat-out make shit up out of thin air, especially shit as serious as rape and sexual assault.

Women have a billion and one psychological reasons for flat-out making shit up, and financial gain is never the primary or even peripheral reason for it.

The current climate - where women are seen as children to be coddle - doesn't help.

Freud says: this fat piece of shit wants to be seen as so valuable in the sexual marketplace that she invents the lie that men are willing to risk prison to fuck her.

Quote: (06-16-2017 06:44 AM)Guitarman Wrote:  

I do wonder if there is an agenda behind this.

After all, all the names mentioned of the alleged rapists are names of "the religion of peace". Mr Cassim and Mr Shazad. What are the chances this is a high profile globalist false flag operation to let Rapefugees off the hook. Maybe to imply, by association that the 1500 children gang raped in takeaways in Rotherham and other Muzzie towns in the UK were all false rape accusations.

Something just doesn't seem right about this. Plus the choice of a gross lesbo patsy would add "weight" in everyone's mind that the rape charges were false. Which they were and that is the whole agenda here, to flip the script and imply the accused of simmar, but real crimes are also falsely accused.

Let's see the names of the other accused.

I was in the public gallery during this trial and the reporting is all wrong and twisted.

There were only 3 men accused as one had 2 charges. Mr Cassim who was convicted of rape after going on the run for 9 months and spent 2 years in prison, not 7.

Mr Shazad who was in hiding when arrested and did not defend himself in interview, just no comment and then buggered off to Pakistan where he is now.

Luke Williams, a known peedo who had 3 of his previous rapes / sexual assaults discussed in court, one involving a 15 and a 17 year old girls with cerebral palsy in front of the Jury and yet they still found her guilty against him.

The same police officers that have been nicking him for years were now using him as a witness.

You couldn't make it up.

Who are you and why should we trust you?

I'm the King of Beijing!

The judge should have taken one look at her and say...no way you were raped. Your whale-esque body causes a penis to go soft instantly. (Slams gavel!) Case dismissed!

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein