rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women asking for your number

Today in a shoe store I mentioned to a saleswoman that I study a technical field and as the conversation progressed she said she needed help with technology, computers and stuff, so she asked for my number in case I could "help". I thought it was odd but said sure. I didn't think to ask her name but as I walked out the door she said, "My name's Mia, by the way..." I peg her as 30's, 4/10, small nose piercing. Think she actually wants the D?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

That would be my guess. Otherwise you've been dweeb-zoned. I've worked hard to shake off all the people who want me to fix their computer problems. A 4/10 is not worth that hell.

Virtually every time a woman has asked for my number, she has been older. And every time it lead to a bang. Then, after the bang comes the reason she willingly put forth her number: i.e. she has kids, etc.

Sounds like an easy smash.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

I reside in North America and I never give out the number. I have never found it yielding to anything, it's more of a nice way for the lizard to slip away and get me off of her back. However, it depends on your country's culture and dating climate.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (06-15-2017 04:54 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I have never found it yielding to anything, it's more of a nice way for the lizard to slip away and get me off of her back.

This has 100% been my experience as well.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Thats a bang in the bag, if you want to smash that older 4.

Slump buster?

I haven't dated since getting dumped in January so I could use that... she might be younger than me.

She just texted me a few minutes ago...

Too bad my texting game sucks...will this be a "just don't fuck up" situation?

Quote: (06-15-2017 01:21 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I peg her as 30's, 4/10, small nose piercing. Think she actually wants the D?

Quote:Quote:

30's, 4/10, small nose piercing.

4/10

[Image: laugh7.gif]

The thirst is real bro, move along you'll be better for it. [Image: lol.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Married women often do it. Or women whose sexual market value is starting to wane. I got sometimes numbers slipped to me at corporate events where the husband was standing a couple feet away.

But I guess it is more common with the ones who are in the Alpha-reinterest phase of their lives. They see a man they like and want the D.

Young girls who do it are a bit different. Young girls approach a significantly hotter guy than themselves and offer him usually sex right now, since they are horny at that moment. I never got too many of those offers - my top attractiveness scale was a 7-8 at best, 8-9 guys get approached 20-50 times more, but unfortunately for them they get approached for easy sex by 5-7s at best, so they have to fuck down in terms of looks.

Older women actually plan ahead and it is not that pressing. Easy bang - as it should be in that age group.

The computer ignorance is real. Soon you will be messaged to go over and assist with run of the mill computer issues, like:

Press any key to continue.....

"Umm, Rex...which is the 'any' key?"

Whether or not you want to parlay that into something else is entirely up to you.

My 6 foot 4 Elvis lookalike wingman gets approached, numbers and straight up offers for sex all the time. It shits me.

He knocks the below 7s back and bangs the 7+ and throws them away.

I used to think women don't approach or chase men until I hung out with him.

I love giving women my phone number. It forces her to call me. She has to do the work. If she has to do the work, she will rationalize that she really does want me.

Went on a date and decided WNB after getting a good look.

I've fucked pretty much every girl that ever asked for my number. Unless you're at a business conference or it's a "Oh I'll text you these pictures I just took" sort of deal it's a pretty straightforward move.

I also live in Asia though so maybe it's a lot stronger here than in North America.

It was probably there for the taking but she weirded me out...had kind of a psycho stare that gave me the heebie jeebies. I had a nice conversation with her, making sure to express no interest, and got a handshake close.

I'm usually the one who asks for the number, assuming I'm interested.

If a conversation has gone on long enough and the woman asks for my number, its because I wasn't interested in her enough to ask for hers.