rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phimosis defects and solutions

I have always had a bad case of phimosis where my foreskin can't pull back behind the head, let alone the glands. This has led to me having ED on and off since I can remember. With some girls it doesn't appear to be much of an issue, and I suppose that comes down to their own biology, with others though it just becomes very difficult and I need to use lubricant. Then there is the psychological aspect making it difficult for me to relax as I am always anticipating potential pain.

Plus it appears that my sensitivity is completely out of sync, sometimes I can ejaculate very quickly without much of an erection.

I have delayed it because as I said before, with some girls it wouldn't be much of an issue, and I could easily adapt. However it has gone on for long enough and currently I am having issues with the girl I am seeing. It makes it very difficult to maintain frame when I am having difficulty maintaining an erection, no pun intended.

Either way I am trying to get it sorted it via circumcision or at least partial circumcision. For other purposes I have maintained nofap and live a healthy lifetstyle, there are no other issues with my heart etc. I am going to the gym at least three times a week and due to my hair growth among other things, I don't have any reason to believe that I am suffering from low testosterone.

If anyone has any insight or similar experiences, I would appreciate hearing it. Like a lot of issues surrounding men and men's health, we are expected just to get on with it and suffer in silence.

Get your circumcision done, and forget about phimosis. The benefits outweigh the risks.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedur...c-20013585

I dunno man, I'd hate to have my head rubbing in my pants all day long. Gotta decrease sensivivity in the long run. I know many of you on here will be cut, and say there's nothing to worry about, but surely having a foreskin that you can roll back is the best of both worlds?

I used to have a tight foreskin, but it came good with plenty of wanking as a spotty teenager. Not much use to you on your NoFap I know, but I reckon medical [Image: lol.gif] daily stretching would help you.

Very recently I have had tight foreskin plus minor 'cuts' on it when I roll back. I get this every now and then, it lasts a week or so then subsides. Couple this with foreskin inflammation after sex and the pain was pretty intense, although I could always maintain wood whilst fucking. Agony straight after I came though. So I totally sympathise with your predicament.

On a related note, does anyone else get extremely sensitive around their foreskin (in a good way for me!) when taking antibiotics?

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Quote: (06-13-2017 08:06 AM)roberto Wrote:  

I dunno man, I'd hate to have my head rubbing in my pants all day long. Gotta decrease sensivivity in the long run. I know many of you on here will be cut, and say there's nothing to worry about, but surely having a foreskin that you can roll back is the best of both worlds?

I used to have a tight foreskin, but it came good with plenty of wanking as a spotty teenager. Not much use to you on your NoFap I know, but I reckon medical [Image: lol.gif] daily stretching would help you.

Very recently I have had tight foreskin plus minor 'cuts' on it when I roll back. I get this every now and then, it lasts a week or so then subsides. Couple this with foreskin inflammation after sex and the pain was pretty intense, although I could always maintain wood whilst fucking. Agony straight after I came though. So I totally sympathise with your predicament.

On a related note, does anyone else get extremely sensitive around their foreskin (in a good way for me!) when taking antibiotics?

oh trust me, its the last thing I would like to do. But I believe it is creating too many issues. The whole forced retraction after sex was extremely painful, should have done something back then.

You just need to give that motherfucker a good ol tug.

There is absolutely no need for a circumcision or any kind of surgery. Even very severe phimosis can be easily fixed by stretching. There's plenty of information available online, such as here...
https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/

..and products to help make it even easier like this

http://www.phimocure.net/?gclid=Cj0KEQjw...AgqI8P8HAQ

Like building muscle, it may take some time but the end result will be well worth it.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Quote: (06-13-2017 05:40 AM)47R Wrote:  

Get your circumcision done, and forget about phimosis. The benefits outweigh the risks.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedur...c-20013585

Don't do it! You're just giving the Jews more material with which to build their horrible foreskin golems!