rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good or douchey ways to open women in gyms. Asshole game only.

Thanks fellows.

I've gotten lots of numbers out of the gym. It really helps if you are in the top levels aesthetically of your city and that particular gym though.

Usually you can approach in any way that works for you with day game.

If you want and know how to be funny about it you can wait until she is done with her set and joke about how she is totally doing it wrong, then take the conversation from there.

I've been to a lot of gyms across the US and some in Europe, and I should say that most gyms aren't pure day game, they are like a hybrid of day game and social circle. A lot of the fit chicks that go to a gym do so very regularly and often times they are "gym friends" with a lot of the better looking guys.

Your best bet is to first off be in really good shape, then treat the gym like a bar or club that you are a regular at. You certainly can just go for the number and proceed as usual, but if you want to be with several different girls at the gym over the course of time it helps to create a sexually charged friendship without being overtly sexual in any way.

Also you can agree to meet a girl at the gym and work out together instead of trying to go on a date somewhere else. If you know your stuff and look good and if she is a fan of working out this will be more fun and sexual for her then going out for drinks or whatever.

So in summary, direct or indirect day game style approach or something cocky funny, and transition it into a "friendship".

Quote: (06-11-2017 09:38 PM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

I've gotten lots of numbers out of the gym. It really helps if you are in the top levels aesthetically of your city and that particular gym though.

If you want and know how to be funny about it you can wait until she is done with her set and joke about how she is totally doing it wrong, then take the conversation from there.

I've been to a lot of gyms across the US and some in Europe, and I should say that most gyms aren't pure day game, they are like a hybrid of day game and social circle. A lot of the fit chicks that go to a gym do so very regularly and often times they are "gym friends" with a lot of the better looking guys.

Your best bet is to first off be in really good shape, then treat the gym like a bar or club that you are a regular at. You certainly can just go for the number and proceed as usual, but if you want to be with several different girls at the gym over the course of time it helps to create a sexually charged friendship without being overtly sexual in any way.

Also you can agree to meet a girl at the gym and work out together instead of trying to go on a date somewhere else. If you know your stuff and look good and if she is a fan of working out this will be more fun and sexual for her then going out for drinks or whatever.

So in summary, direct or indirect day game style approach or something cocky funny, and transition it into a "friendship".

One of few places I still haven't approached in, is the gym. Although I'm short, my physique is pretty good so I think I can try to run 'gym game', perhaps this evening.

Any particular, successful examples that you'd remember?

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Before I was serious about my fitness goals, some approaches I remember specifically was "Hey, not often I run into a female who is consistant with there fitness goals. What is your motivation hun?" And "how many more sets you have? Nice form btw..." "You training for a competiotion or somehing?" Always follow this up with a light compliment concerning her figure...this shows intent and helps keep you out of the freind zone. Have fun and always warm up and be social before your actual approches. Helps a lot.

Please don't like my posts or rep me. I do not wish to be judged by how many rep points and/or likes I have.

S3K2....the only chicks at a gym that are "regular" with there fitness goals are the girls that match there "time" of workout with yours (and vica versa).

I actually get disappointed when "my ladies are late!".... like Stacks observed..". it helps to create a sexually charged friendship without being overtly sexual in any way."

I've been to many gyms some are sausage fests on steroids and some have a good mix of girls and guys (preferred)

Time to go is important...morning (old people or shift workers..moms with daycare)....afternoon (college/unversity/part time jobbers/night workers ..strippers/bartenders waitress..e.t.c....late afternoon/evening...9 to 5 chicks/ cougars

I haven't wanted to "dump" where I like to hangout...it's bad for my routine and uncomfortable...and sadly everybody is watching (but pretend not to)

Don't wear tight stuff if you have a gut and out of shape (advice rarely followed)...last gym I was at the college guys were wearing "yoga pants" with shaved legs and bicycle shorts too (which is horrible on a middle-age dude with a flat ass) ...so careful about the fashion in certain gyms

Watch for chicks that change there routines....say when you walk in they are doing cardio but when she see's you she stops and goes near you to do something
The best for me is too see a chick come into grunters cave (free weights) and do them stretches....but only after she see's what she likes...chicks appearing near you at gyms is no accident

Don't stare

I'm just a guy that uses the gym for the real game after....I get motivated from it...I get more energy... I look and feel great...sleep well...and blow off stress..those items are great for chicks.......but if I ever see a knockout 10 and want to settle down at the gym forget all of the above...lmao

Quote: (06-12-2017 05:19 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2017 09:38 PM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

One of few places I still haven't approached in, is the gym. Although I'm short, my physique is pretty good so I think I can try to run 'gym game', perhaps this evening.

Any particular, successful examples that you'd remember?

Yeah I can try to recall my most recent gym approaches. Keep in mind that for the most part I treat gym game just like day game even though I would recommend something closer to a social circle day game hybrid. Also keep in mind I am 6'2'' but was 310 lbs recently, just having made it to 268 over about two months. I'm muscular, but still fat and nothing like my best shape years ago.

1. Vietnamese woman sitting in the sauna. It was full of people so some people were even standing. I waited her out and when she walked out I followed within seconds. Asked her where she was from and she said Vietnam. I talked about how I was planning to go to Ho Chi Minh City and blah blah about Vietnam. She offered to take my number and give it to her niece in HCMC to be my tour guide. I had her call my phone with hers. There was more to it but that was the gist.

2. Mexican with a body that was 9 was working out next to me. I was doing the laying down hamstring curls and she was working legs as well. After I finished I walked over, signaled with my hands that I was talking to her so she'd take off her headphones, then opened with a direct "you're attractive so I just wanted to tell you that". She acted as if she didn't know much English so I quickly threw out some Spanish that I've been learning. Soon after handed her my phone and she put her name and number.

3. Dominican woman with very light skin. Looked more like a Columbian mestiza. "Hey I was just curious, where are you from?" She answers and I started throwing out a bit of Spanish. She said she wasn't single though, no number.

4. African-American woman working on her legs. I spotted her after coming into the gym. As my friend was doing his squats I walked over and told her that she was too good looking to be working out so much. We got to talking and she gave me her number.

There are more but I can't really recall them as I'm sleepy. Right now I am one of the stronger guys in the gym, but my body isn't very aesthetic. When I had a top 10% body I would have girls interrupt my workout by doing things like asking how many sets I have left or for help with moving something or using the proper form. All of these things were of course gym girl moves to open me, including the asking how many sets I have, because since I got fat this NEVER happens.

The key in my opinion of years of being in gyms is to be very fit and just be that social guy. Then get them to meet you at the gym for a workout together. For girls that really enjoy the gym working out with a fit and knowledgeable man gives them the same or a similar rush as dancing well does with women that want to dance. The blood gets to flowing and both of you get a pump that leads to a high. This is the most natural way to get the hormones working.

In a lot of cases I believe this is the best way to get with those very few super fit and hot chicks that can be found at many gyms around the country. Not saying you can't do a direct approach with them and have it work, just that this is more of a sure fire way of either getting with her or else becoming a part of her social circle and having access to her friends.

In my opinion, it's not the line so much as you just being confident to say wazzup and talk to her.

The few times I've approached a hottie, while I'm not jacked, there might've been tons of jacked dudes all checking out her ass while she did squats but I was the only one with balls to approach and then suddenly every single mofo starts listening and flexing.

Just approach like a man. She either says yes or no. Simple as that.

Good luck

Quote: (06-13-2017 07:24 PM)Ultimate Wingman Wrote:  

In my opinion, it's not the line so much as you just being confident to say wazzup and talk to her.

The few times I've approached a hottie, while I'm not jacked, there might've been tons of jacked dudes all checking out her ass while she did squats but I was the only one with balls to approach and then suddenly every single mofo starts listening and flexing.

Just approach like a man. She either says yes or no. Simple as that.

Good luck

This is true to a certain extent. Yes, there are many guys that are scared to approach a girl. However, there are also lots and lots of guys that will approach as well. It might be a small percentage, but the total number is high.

Being jacked in a gym just gets you further as it does in life. It just happens to be slightly more important in a gym. Yes a jacked guy that is extra shy and doesn't approach women probably won't get with as many chicks as an average or even out of shape guy that approaches non stop and has game. But take that same guy from having an average or out of shape body and give him a top notch body and he will do better. There is absolutely no valid argument against that.