rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Moment

Game Moment

When I was in highschool, I use to get some decent pussy. Not as much as I would have wanted, but sufficient. The thing was that the pussy more or less came to came me, I didnt used to grab it myself. I think it was mainly due to my looks, because I had no game whatsoever. I never approached, so every pussy I got, was more like a coincidence or something.

Now fast forward a couple of years, I was like 20 or so when I did my first conscious approach. I remember that I was in some club with friends and saw a beautiful girl and then I did the unthinkable, I just cold approached her, spitting some game (which I didint realise back then), got her phone number and banged her after a couple of dates. This was when I had an epiphany, or what I call my Game Moment. The moment when you first realise that you can get the girl you want and that the only thing you have to do is try to get her. Never again, I just waited on some pussy to come to me, instead I just went for it.

So here I am, 9 years later not setteling for any pussy who coincidetly craves my cock, but pick the ones I like. That was my Game Moment, whats yours?

Game Moment

When I used Citizen Renegade's long-term relationship game advice (inspiring dread, taking ages to reply to text's etc) to turn a platonic close friend into a friend with benefits.

Game Moment

I can totally relate with what you're saying - infact, I started a thread about similar game moments earlier:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4802.html

In my experience, these 'Game Moments' keep happening from time to time with each new moment taking you to newer heights and filling you with a sense of empowerment.

Game is a necessary evil