rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

After a year of pipelining in Peru, I go tomorrow.

After reading glorious things about Lima and Cusco, I decided to give it a shot. Of course life and its obstacles got in the way. I also gave somewhat of a thought to the Phillipines. My Tinder blew up from both countries.

However, I found it was easier to connect with several in Peru. Several are now awaiting me. A few dropped off, as it happens, but majority are willing to see me.

Toronto killed me as it does with anyone. Then I thought, most American cities killed me. I could've hopped on a cheap plane or bus to NYC or Vegas. Of course I could've gotten laid and or enjoyed myself. But something told me it wasn't going to be really any different. I'm not looking to just party to get laid, I also want a complete brand new experience.

Will it suck? Maybe? Will my pipelines prove fruitful? Maybe as well. But I see the challenge.

Asia in due time.

Anyhow, any tips are appreciated.

What, you pipelined only one year? Dude I pipeline at least 18 months before I even consider visiting a nearby city.

I hope no one took this as me bragging or that I think I have a record or something. Apologies if taken as such.

Provided you're serious,

I'm legitimately curious as to what you talked to online girls about for 1 year via text

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Shooting the shit. Saying I'll come someday. Ask about their lives.

I can't believe someone would pipeline for one year! Optimum period IMHO would be no more than 2 weeks before visiting. Shoot, even if you meet some of these girls in-person what the heck are you gonna talk about after chatting for so long?
Remember, in most online interactions being mysterious is something that works very well; also for every 3 messages she sends I believe in sending only 1 message at most....that way the girl is left wanting to hear more and you don't seem too needy.

Quote: (06-08-2017 05:16 PM)Telly Bravo Wrote:  

Anyhow, any tips are appreciated.

Pipeline for less than a year next time.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

How much time did you spend aggregated over the whole year on tinder, whatsapp, email, etc?

Hey guys, I'm not saying my plan was the best. I'm not saying I wish I didn't go sooner. I had two friends die. A loss of a job. Injuries. Not something I could just shrug. I wish above all, my friends didn't die.

I used Facebook and What's app. Some of them wanted to be more in touch with me more than anything.

I'm going to game but also to step away from the madness that became my life.

I'll give a proper data sheet on my return or how it progresses.

Again, I stress that I am not claiming my route to be the best or close.

Just understand that it sounds hilarious - pipelining for an entire year.

I have a friend who does "deep pipelining", where he focuses on one or two girls and builds a sort of relationship before meeting in her foreign country. For guys who are more relationship minded, it's not an entirely bad strategy. I don't think OP is looking to just accumulate notches.

Post of the fucking day right here guy. But seriously, the more I pipeline the less my results. Women become bored quickly. While roosh has a point, I'd caution putting all the eggs into one basket. I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that if you were talking to one or two girls for that length of time they are getting banged by someone.

It sounds funny because you're not Pipelining, you're just chatting via text and giving girls validation with your time invested.
Pipelining entails an eventual destination: sex/relationship.

The typical pipeline progression model goes:
Meet online > communication via text > communication via video chat (this is where you both get to see how the other actually looks/sounds) > meet in real life (verify the chemistry holds in person) > Bang.

This should take no longer than 3-4 months to complete the cycle.

Since you're Canadian, Pipelining for SEA girls is somewhat of a waste of time. You could have taken all those hours you spent texting and instead honed your Daygame, then head to SEA and approach. You'd probably get better results, anyway good luck with your "prospects"

two scoops
two genders
two terms

I'm imagining that I'm going to be told how I wasted my time pipelining this long, til about 2020 lol. Of course it's funny and hilarious. I have no shame in it and can enjoy a good laugh.

To put some to rest, I will say this. I still lived a fairly active life. I'm not fat, employed currently and have pretty decent day game.

I'm not a gamer or a reliant on electronic stimuli. I still got laid and the likes.

However, I'm from Toronto, where Day game is just as good as eating your own asshole.

Am I quirky? Yep. Won't deny it.
Am I hurting from an awful year? Yep. Never felt so defeated, despite not staying at home like an 800lb A&E hopeful.
Again, was this the best use of my time? It's hard to say. This trip could be the trip of my life.
Am I recommending this as a way to you brothers? No, this isn't the Telly Bravo forum.

All I did was be honest and open up. My back is in incredible pain and I'm using a spray like they do in calcio/soccer. I spray it and March on. In other words, I'm healing myself and simply opening up.

I will not be fielding anymore of the "You know what you should've done.", because what's done is done.

Shadilay brothers. Shadilay.

Oh, as for those that claim I'm not Pipelining, or getting any sexual leads in their way, please... if I could show the pics I would.

I have a different route, sure, but the flags are ready for the planting if I choose.

I think you have a great attitude. Make the best out of it and learn from the experience.

Pipelining for a year sounds a little funny but all of us can probably learn something from your experience. There are always exceptions to the rule. For example I've met virgins on Tinder.

The one thing I'll caution you about is getting serious with one of the first girls you meet. Too many guys get caught in that trap way too soon and start talking about relationships and bringing a girl back home.

In my opinion, this forum doesn't need another datasheet on Lima or Peru from a guy who has spent a short time there but a datasheet on your experience with the girls after all the pipelining would be interesting.

Quote: (06-08-2017 08:32 PM)Selembao Wrote:  

What, you pipelined only one year? Dude I pipeline at least 18 months before I even consider visiting a nearby city.

On a more serious note, deep pipelining indeed has some advantages.
The forum consensus is to start messaging girls from from some days to four weeks maximum.

When I was new to the game, I texted two girls in EE for about 5 months before I had time to visit their city.
I told one girl I want to bang her, the other one I avoided the sex-topic entirely. Upon arrival I banged both.

Advantages of long term pipelining:
- Builds comfort (in the third world, there are lots of girls looking for a man who has his shit together but isn't an asshole)
- You get other benefits, for example good advice on things to do in their city, especially stuff that is not shown on tripadvisor
- As the girl invested much time, she likely won't flake

Disadvantages:
- Time consuming
- It works mostly on 5's and 6's but not on higher quality girls

It goes without saying you should immediately take the conversation away from tinder/badoo/whatever and switch to skype or whatsapp.

As I'm more experienced in game, I start pipelining not more than two weeks before arrival.

OP, let us know if you got the bang(s).

"However, I'm from Toronto, where Day game is just as good as eating your own asshole."

^^ A platonic online conversation with a girl from Peru or EE would be more alluring to me than gaming entitled bitches in Toronto.

Agreed, but can you eat your own asshole?

Quote: (06-09-2017 07:29 AM)Telly Bravo Wrote:  

Oh, as for those that claim I'm not Pipelining, or getting any sexual leads in their way, please... if I could show the pics I would.

[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-internet-me.png]

Could not resist [Image: angel.gif]

So many questions. What's your end goal with this? Is it just to get some bangs or any of the girls material to become a LTR? If it's the latter, will you get into some LDR when you leave back home or you're going to stay there?

Pipelining for a year just for some bangs sounds excessive, even when there's much real life shit being thrown at you. If you do this hoping to find a quality girl long term while still getting some that's different.

Wish you all the best in Peru, report back here.

When I went to the DR recently, I pipelined 1-2 weeks in advance and it worked well for me. I was there for 1 week and scored 2 notches. I think 1-2 weeks is a decent time, I honestly don't know wtf I'd shoot the shit abt for longer than that, lol.

Either way, good luck and post a datasheet/trip report when you get back from your adventures.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

One benefit I can see of deep pipelining is that it would be a great way to improve your Spanish before you arrive. Save you from just learning from all the boring online language courses. Sounds a lot more fun to practice while talking to some hot Colombiana on Skype versus due lingo or some shit.

I think I might start doing this actually. Skyping with several girls from a bunch of different South American countries so I can get a feel for what the different places and their women are like. Side benefit getting free language lessons, and quite possibly some future bangs.

Seemed strange on first read, but I suppose if you pipeline for a while (a year still seems a long time), spread your net wide, then narrowed it with chicks who you connected with, maintained a long distance thing...it might help just having those contacts when you get there.

Like anything tho, having those contacts will inhibit some of your other exploits.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

A year? Something's not right here.