rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Honest Montreal Datasheet 2017

I'm going to share the honest truth about Montreal in this Datasheet. I've read every single one on this forum but most of them were written by visitors or people that were born and raised in the city.

A little about myself: I'm 26, fit, 6'3", Egyptian, I believe I'm decent looking and game level is good. I've been living in MTL since Sep 2015 and started gaming there after I met a forum member. I pretty much went out every weekend and also during the weekdays during summer. Strictly nightgame and online.

Food:

I won't be talking much about places to eat since I was a student majority of the time or unemployed, so I didn't have the greatest budget.

Kazu: Japanese restaurant in downtown on St Catherine. It's a very small place and majority of the time you'll see a huge line outside because it's that good. Authentic food, served and cooked by Japanese immigrants, prices are reasonable about 10-25 for each dish.

Chalet de l'oncle Jamal: Persian food, was introduced to this place by a friend from Iran and my god the food is delicious. Its small and not the fanciest place but for the quality, quantity and price it's amazing. It's located on Sherbrooke street near Guy Concordia.

Icehouse: Tex mex place in the plateau area, it's also kinda small but the food is great. It's always packed with outdoor seating during the summer. Its good if you want to have a beer with your tacos and watch the beautiful french girls walking around.

Schwartz's Deli: Overpriced tourist trap, avoid!

Places to stay:

I would recommend living in one of three areas. Downtown near Concordia/Mcgill, Plateau or Old Port. I can't recommend hotels since I've never stayed in any of them.

Nightlife:

You have a couple of areas where all the action happens, and I'll give a detailed breakthrough of all of them.

St Laurent: I would consider this street to be the most famous and packed street if your looking to go out clubbing. First time I went there, I couldn't believe the amount of beautiful girls I saw, thought I died and went to heaven... Wasnt so [Image: biggrin.gif] lol anyways a list of clubs that I would recommend and some I wouldn't:

Rouge: Hands down the best club in the area, getting in might be tough but try to dress well and go early. Two stories both dance floors, good music and very spacey. Most of the girls you'll find there are Quebecers between 21-25, they dress sexy, dance like sluts and bottle service works there better than most places. Most of the guys you'll find in that place are a either Arabs or Whites, they all dress well, approach alot and you can tell they all hit the gym. Competition is tough but it's still a good place.

Tokyo Bar: If you're into drunk 18-19 year old anglo canadians, head to this place on a thursday night. It's a bit ghetto and I never really liked it.

Apartment 200: Went to this place once and decided I'm never going back. I would recommend to go early since getting in is also very difficult, and the place is packed with sexy girls before 12. After midnight, you'll only see the girls grinding/making out with Black guys, they dominate that place. I had no success whatsoever there, even the white guys weren't getting any action.

Muzique: Avoid this dump, people get shot there.

SuWu: It's a bar that turns into a club later at night, or mainly people are just dancing between the tables. The girls are beautiful, they play mostly Hip Hop and old school rap. I've tried that place a couple of times, got some conversations going but never anything more.

Mme Lee: This place is not on St laurent exactly but close. My friend calls it Black man's pussy paradise lol if you got that Kanye west style going on, you're tall and fit, you will truly love this place. It's very crowded and hard to move but the girls there will love you.

Blue Dog: Heard it's good but never been

St Denis Street: I haven't partied much on this street since its mainly pubs and bars. The crowd are mostly French students from France, social circles and stone cold bitches. Never liked it, a place you can try:

Clebard: It's similar to SuWu but much bigger, went there with three guys after a recommendation from a forum member here, not a single girl wanted to talk to any of us. I would avoid such places.

Abreuvoir: This place is packed with young Quebecers from 18-20. It's realy big, there is an underground dance floor, it stinks and it's hot as fuck. Try it if you're into that, met some of the rudest bitches there tho.

Crescent Street: First of all this area is dead in winter, empty clubs and bars. However, in summer it gets better with all the tourists coming in and the Mcgill/Concordia students that are on vacation. Talent is lower in this area ofc! But street game is good here.

Sir Winston Churchill: I believe it's the most famous place downtown, alot of Americans and Anglo Canadians come to this place. Majority of the time it's a cockfest but girls are alittle easier but uglier/older than other places. On Tuesday's they have a deal like 12 dollars cover and every drink is for like 2 dollars, that's when it gets packed by Quebecers, you can try then.

Thursday Bar: Not much to say but if you're into older women or so called cougers then you should check this place out.

Warehouse: I went to the one in Toronto but this one is bigger, the waitresses are all blondes, the girls in this place are mostly quebecers and sometimes they dance on the tables. There isn't a dancefloor so you'll have to approach girls sitting at the bar or tables. Highest quality girls in that area will be found in this place. Oh everything on the food menu is 5 dollars so thats good too.

Jet Club: Should call it shit club.

Aquarium: I believe closed (not sure) but attracted the low quality sluts of downtown. The bartenders looked like prostitutes, disgusting.

Kampai: Kind of a new place, clean, decent quality, crowded, pool tables and expensive drinks. I would consider it upscale.

Le Cinq: It's not on Crescent but close, 15 dollar cover but I've had succes there. It's big and alot of Arabs and immigrants with some Quebec girls and immigrant chicks. Don't really know what to say since there is nothing special about this place.

Mckibbins: This is on Bishop street close to Crescent. It's always full of 18-20 year old college and university kids, some days were good and other were bad, no consistency really. The design is that of an Irish pub and upstairs you have the dance floor, guys don't approach much so that's good too. My roommate pulled a young cute drunk girl and my friend the forum member got an older women visiting from Toronto.

Bishop street: I won't list the places here since they are all very similar. Irish pubs everywhere, white crowd ofc, anglo and I would say people are kind.

Gay Village: I hate this area but they have one club which would be considered OK.

Pub Sky: If I remember correctly about 5 floors, mostly gays and lesbians. 1 of the dancefloors playing Hip Hop and top 40 is full of straight girls and guys. You'll find trashy Quebecers here, the ones with tattoos and piercings everywhere (I love these types of girls for some reason).

Mont Royal and Old Port are two other areas where you can find some clubs and bars but I won't talk about them since I haven't partied there much.

Girls: What we've all been waiting for!!! I'll put them into different categories and talk about them separately.

Montreal Quebec girls: These are some of the hardest girls to get. They are very beautiful, slim, dress well, some of the best asses I've ever seen in my life and overall just every man's dream in terms of appearance. However, rude, spoiled and worst attitudes you'll ever encounter. If you don't speak French with the Quebec accent forget it, if you're not White or Black forget it, if you're not tall, fit and dress well forget it. Even the ugly ones date higher, I was amazed at how alot of them would be dating guys atleast two points higher, I have also found Quebec men to be really good looking compared to Canadians from other provinces. I've only got lucky in New years and got one Montreal girl home only to suck my dick but wouldn't let me fuck her, took my charger to meet later but I got the flu and said fuck it after I recovered since she wasn't all that. IMPORTANT if you don't have that bad boy look and attitude you will have a very difficult time with these girls, sorry Indians and Asians better luck next time!

Outside Montreal Quebec girls: If you're an Arab you will have better luck with these girls. Most of them dream of moving into the big city, majority of their towns and cities are white so they are always open to meet Arab men. Now why Arabic men specifically, because they are very racist against Black people, and like I said before Indians and Asians are not perceived as bad boys so they'll never get any, atleast I havent seen it once during my time there. Most of my tinder matches that were Quebecers were girls that came from outside MTL, my friend got an ONS with a Quebec girl that was also from outside MTL.

French girls: Umm social circle or don't waste your time.

Arabic girls: After trying to bed them for a while I gave up. They just want relationships, since the Arabic/Islamic mentality is still there. They don't go out much during the night and you'll only meet them online or daygame if that's your thing. Most of them have terrible english except the Lebanese, but even then they never mingle outside their social circles. Reputation is important for these girls.

Black girls: You'll find alot of them in Montreal but they don't get much attention sadly. I know my datasheet might sound like it has some racism in it, but I'm sharing the truth without sugar coating anything. When you have White, Black and Arab men dominanting the nightclubs, only some Black guys go for these girls the rest are targeting the Quebecers.

Asians and Indians: I put them in the same group because you wont see much of them. My friend has pretty much got most of his notches from these girls but I believe it's due to his failure to get Quebec girls. What's a guy gotta do in such a tough city right!

Guys: The men in the city tend to dress well, alot of tall dudes here and everyone is gaming and approaching girls. Competition is tough, you could see a girl standing doing wtvr and she would get approached by 5-8 guys one after the other and ofc rejecting all of them. Even tho she might be an ugly cunt, this is very common in Montreal.

Online Game: I believe its similar in every city, good photos, cocky funny bio and alittle text game is all that is needed. Flake rate is so high for some reason, girls are always so suspicious like asking for FB/instagram first or just giving snapchat instead of numbers. You'll get mostly 6-7s on tinder, bumble and on okcupid expect much less.

Final Thoughts:

I have a love hate relationship with Montreal. It's my second home, a place where I developed as a person in so many ways. I wouldn't recommend this city if you're planning to get Quebecers since they don't do ONSs, I rarely saw it happen. This city is more of a look but don't touch kinda thing. Anyways even though I finally left, I was really upset when I did... So many memories. I know my datasheet is not detailed enough but I can add more information later on in the posts. No lies, no bullshit, no sugar coating, no imaginary shit. Maybe this once was a great place back in the day but now I would consider it one of the worst if not the worst city in North America for gaming, even big bad Toronto is much easier.

Thank you for reading and sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes, I tend to miss shit when I write alot.

Where'd you end up moving to?

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Toronto for now

The black lizards in Montreal, are they of West Indian origins (Haitian, Guadaloupe, Martinique parentage) or is it a mixture of that and African Franco phone countries? Would you say that stating the place is hard to game is based on one's look? Maybe it's easier for others? You said if one is white or black then they have a legitimate shot at Montreal lizards but outside of those ethnic groups, no

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Nice review, Share with us some fresh comparison thoughts on T-Dot, coming from Montreal.

@ Moma Black Montrealer here. The majority of us are second-generation Haitians. The minority are from french-speaking african countries (mostly first generation), especially from Congo, Benin and Ivory Coast. Others are anglophones from Jamaica and Trinidad Tobago and mostly live in the west side of Montreal.

Quote: (06-08-2017 03:36 AM)Moma Wrote:  

The black lizards in Montreal, are they of West Indian origins (Haitian, Guadaloupe, Martinique parentage) or is it a mixture of that and African Franco phone countries? Would you say that stating the place is hard to game is based on one's look? Maybe it's easier for others? You said if one is white or black then they have a legitimate shot at Montreal lizards but outside of those ethnic groups, no

I think Lermontov answered your first question.

Before I said Whites and Backs, I said French with a Quebec accent is a must. Thus Anglo White and Black Canadians also have a tough time with the local girls but still easier than other ethnicities. Quebecers are proud of their language and province, in a stubborn kind of way. They are taught at a young age at home and schools that Canada is evil and it wants to take away their Identity, so they are not very open to outsiders.

Quote: (06-08-2017 04:15 AM)bulldog Wrote:  

Nice review, Share with us some fresh comparison thoughts on T-Dot, coming from Montreal.

In Toronto I found the talent to be less than Montreal, but at the same time there's no competition really, guys here are ugly, short and out of shape. Bottle service is huge while in Montreal girls don't give a fuck!

Girls in Toronto are much kinder, polite, easier to escalate and the amount of eye contact with a smile at the end I got here in clubs is insane. In Montreal, I would spend hours at a club and not a single eye contact [Image: biggrin.gif] even my friends (Arabs) experienced that too.

The ratios are fuckin horrible here in Toronto, 100 dicks for every pussy. Montreal is better!

Online in Toronto is not as great in terms of quality but girls reply faster and talk more. I was even taking screenshots and sending them back to my friends in Montreal just to show them how fast girls were replying here. It's funny how a place not so far is so different.

Toronto is not more expensive than Montreal in terms of food and buying shit (same prices but Quebec puts 15% tax on everything you buy) except for Rent and Monthly train pass are fucked here, almost double.

I haven't pulled yet since I've been here for 20 days now, spent the first two weeks searching for a place to rent and the last 5 days searching for a job. I went out clubbing a total of 4 times till now.

Best Montreal report ever.

Welcome to Hell .....Toronto......[Image: smile.gif]

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Geez, this Datasheet makes me so thankful that I'm in Poland. Montreal is off the list for me, not that it was a big destination for me anyways.

What about Quebec city? my friend live there, he told me great stories about the city. I speak fluently speak fluently french without accent

Quote: (06-08-2017 06:54 PM)Channer Wrote:  

What about Quebec city? my friend live there, he told me great stories about the city. I speak fluently speak fluently french without accent

Quebec girls city likes arab look (specially when they dont figure that you are an Arab , iam saying that because of the reputation that Arabs have recently).

Many arab look guys struggle in MTL but got approched there.
Usually, as OP said , Quebec girls outisde MTL likes arab (Arabs are the closest race to white in terms of look comparing to others minorities, usually bit darker and more masculine than white guys) , also an advantage if with the arab look you have quebecois accent , but it is not a big deal

When i say Arab, i mean good looking arabs , otherwise you will struggle in all Canada , not only Quebec.

Quote: (06-09-2017 12:27 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Delete

Quote: (06-09-2017 12:27 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Delete

Rekkd, how many girls have you banged from bars and clubs in Montreal?

Too embarrassing to answer so better not

I think that someone staying long-term in Montreal should network and befriend students who will get them in university parties (Mcgill, Concordia, Université de Montréal or UQAM) from faculties with high girls/guys ratios (medicine, nursing, OT/PT, pharmacy, dentistry, biology, marketing, psychology, business, law, education, etc...). This is very high ROI. I have been there before. One can't just go around in bars and clubs and expect to have tons of ONS with hotties on a consistant basis in the long run here. This is low ROI in my opinion. If one has a lot of free time, well good for him. Just my two cents.

As someone who has spend most of his youth in Montreal I can +1 the OP.
It's one of the worst cities in North America where even fatties date up. The guys are usually in shape while the girls don't give a fuck. If you're Asian or Indian you can kiss your sex life goodbye. Even if you're a white immigrant be prepared to deal with some of the most ghetto, manly women in the Western hemisphere. They'll dress like sluts but talk and act like men and they also have a tendency to color themselves in horrible tattoos.
Only thing is disagree with is the appearance of women. Quebec women are not particularly attractive and once they open their mouths your dick will go limp. I've started to despise the Quebec French accent after spending a couple years in France, it's just atrocious.
I'll have to go back this summer for a couple weeks and I'm already dreading the thought of spending this time in Montreal when I could be anywhere else in Europe.

Thank you Pointer, rarely find people on this forum sharing the truth about Montreal.

Quote: (06-10-2017 01:04 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

As someone who has spend most of his youth in Montreal I can +1 the OP.
It's one of the worst cities in North America where even fatties date up. The guys are usually in shape while the girls don't give a fuck. If you're Asian or Indian you can kiss your sex life goodbye. Even if you're a white immigrant be prepared to deal with some of the most ghetto, manly women in the Western hemisphere. They'll dress like sluts but talk and act like men and they also have a tendency to color themselves in horrible tattoos.
Only thing is disagree with is the appearance of women. Quebec women are not particularly attractive and once they open their mouths your dick will go limp. I've started to despise the Quebec French accent after spending a couple years in France, it's just atrocious.
I'll have to go back this summer for a couple weeks and I'm already dreading the thought of spending this time in Montreal when I could be anywhere else in Europe.

Only thing I agree with is that Montreal girls can be ghetto, and can act mannish. Quebecois girls have a strange balance of being butch but feminine, but they don't like weak men and will chide you for it if you act like bitch around them.

The news flash for most men is that most of "real Canada" is full of ghetto chics who drink to much and swear a bunch. This does not get any better if you go dumpy yourself in a place like Winnipeg for example, if anything it gets worse.

I think dudes have to be careful in casting cities into the flames. If Montreal is some pussy wasteland as many claims where do Canadian men think things will get any better? You as essentially throwing every major city in the dumpsters here in Canada.

Vancouver - Big baller city, you need cash to play there and if you don't like Asian girls or hippie white girls you won't find girls to fuck.

Toronto - Pussy wasteland with girls who have egos on the moon. You have to climb a mountain just to get pussy her - ROI on effort is not good.

Montreal - hater women who are ghetto and dress like sluts - Not worth it.

Okay so we throw those cities in the trash bin, we do this and essentially almost 40% if the country is terrible for game - this is silly and not realistic.

Montreal dudes hating sound spoiled. Go grow up in shitholes like Winnipeg or Edmonton and then try to complain about the quality of girls - the grass is always greener I guess.

Just left a club in Montreal , never saw in my life that many thirsty good looking guys trying left and right with average girls and getting rejections.

This is by far , no city is even close, the worst city in North America . feel sorry for people who lived all their life here. This is really hell.

For information i have been to mant citcies, fucked in every city almost. So i know what i am saying.

Girls in Montreal dont give a fuck about mens. it is so easy for them.

Quote: (06-11-2017 02:22 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Just left a club in Montreal , never saw in my life that many thirsty good looking guys trying left and right with average girls and getting rejections.

This is by far , no city is even close, the worst city in North America . feel sorry for people who lived all their life here. This is really hell.

For information i have been to mant citcies, fucked in every city almost. So i know what i am saying.

Do you think it's because girls can get laid so easily from Tinder now that they don't care for cold approaches at bars and clubs?

Quebecers mainly get dick from social circles. Good luck ever getting into one [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (06-11-2017 02:26 AM)GymBro Wrote:  

Do you think it's because girls can get laid so easily from Tinder now that they don't care for cold approaches at bars and clubs?
No i dont think this is the reason,because Tinder exist everywhere not only in Montreal. But this girls attitude is unique in Montreal , you will never see it in another North American city.

delete