rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017)

Quote:[/url]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Daily_Star/status/871115406311817216]
[Image: V9jMJOK.gif]

Are there still unarmed police in UKistan?

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Will this country ever wake up? Get them OUT

Fuck sake... another one. Even with all this added security. Absolutely pathetic that this has managed to happen again.

Those pesky Buddhists!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Amish??

Honestly.. Who cares anymore? It's not like they'll do anything

Quote:Quote:

BREAKING NEWS: Fears of new terror attack after a white van 'mows down 20 people' on London Bridge amid unconfirmed reports of gunfire and stabbing

[Image: 41128CFC00000578-4569638-image-a-35_1496526631321.jpg]

'Horrific scene at London Bridge. Bodies strewn over the pavement, B&Q van mounted the pavement. I feel sick,' one witness wrote.

'On a boat travelling under London Bridge. Buses stopped. Police lights everywhere and boats checking the water. Please let everyone be okay!' another added.

London Bridge and the area around it has been closed due to a 'major police incident', TFL said.

London Bridge station has been closed and no trains are expected until the end of service.

Witnesses told the BBC that a white van veered off the road on London Bridge and hit five or six people.

One witness wrote om Twitter: 'Passerby says 15-20 people have been run over. Another says 7 or 8.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ridge.html

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Its hard to even feel sorry for them at this point - they have literally destroyed their country and get mad at us for not doing the same.

Can we assume that during Ramadan, they will wait until they have had their last meal (in the evening) until they go and do their business?

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote: (06-03-2017 04:49 PM)Ethan Hunt Wrote:  

Fuck sake... another one. Even with all this added security. Absolutely pathetic that this has managed to happen again.

Car attacks cannot be prevented unless you expel all Muslims.

[Image: DBbZ8m5XoAAvnpz.jpg]

London just got vibrantly enriched again.

Mowed down pedestrians and then got out and started stabbing - cheapest terrorist attack ever.

Europeans need to learn to avoid cars:
[Image: Guy-jumps-out-of-car.gif]

and how to deal with knife attacks - though running away is usually a good choice in that respect unless they have guns.

That's awful. The last attack wasn't that long ago. I wonder if this is due to Ramadan bombathon.

Let me guess... The driver's a practitioner of the "Religion of Pieces".

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (06-03-2017 05:05 PM)kbell Wrote:  

That's awful. The last attack wasn't that long ago. I wonder if this is due to Ramadan bombathon.

Don't be a bigot. This was clearly another joint operation between the Mormons and Amish.

The science is settled -- this is Trumps fault.
[Image: CT0YAZxUwAAkgxj.png]

At this point i don't even care anymore... Someone bring me my prepared terror attack do nothing but virtue signal suitcase...

I wouldn't be surprised if the press somehow blames this on the withdrawal from the Paris accords.

Mormons did it.

In all honesty, continuing to see this stuff makes me sick. I can only hope the tragedies will force more people to come to their senses.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Let's sell "#pray for" t shirts with a textile sharpie packs! We'll get rich!

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

No mention of Islam, or "terror" in the live news I saw. England has had a sizeable immigrant population for some time. why are some of these things only happening now.

(edit- and what will happen when Europeans see the light and finally take a stand against Muslims?)

One witness said she saw three people with what appeared to be their throats cut on London Bridge.

Others said they saw three men, described as being 'of Mediterranean origin', jump out of the van and began 'randomly stabbing people' along Borough High Street with 12-inch long knives.

The car, believed to be a B&Q vehicle, was reportedly veering in an 'S shape' at 500mph across the bridge and has driven towards the Shard and is south of the river. The drivers have not been caught.

Terrifying footage from the scene shows police officers shooting 'Clear the scene now!' as panicked pedestrians flee.

The bridge is in lock down and the area around it is closed with bus routes being diverted, as armed police and a bomb squad attend the scene and boats search the water.

Tony Murphy, who has a flat opposite Southwark Bridge, said he heard 'rapid gunfire'.

He said: 'I'm actually former military. I heard what was significant gunfire.

'At first I thought it was fireworks but it was so rapid I recognised what it was.

'It went on for quite a long time. The response took about 10 minutes. I immediately text my family and they said they heard it. It was tremendous gunfire.’

Honestly, at this point I don't even get alarmed by this stuff.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Ariana Grande didn't even have time to do her Manchester Charity concert before a new attack happened.

BREAKING NEWS: Fears of new terror attack after a white van 'mows down 20 people' on London Bridge amid unconfirmed reports of gunfire and stabbing
There have been unconfirmed reports of at least seven victims being stabbed
Witnesses said a white van veered off the road on London Bridge and hit people
Witness said she saw three people with what appeared to be their throats cut

Armed police and bomb squad are at the scene and boats are searching Thames

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4iyphB4LX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He drove supposedly at a crowd of people who were drinking next to a pub, then got out and started stabbing. If people got their throats cut, then he must have gotten time to do so. Cops were probably there within 2-5 minutes, but such attacks are quick.

Frankly this keeps on getting worse. The Muslim population in the UK is growing - no wonder that Whites are moving to the countryside. London will be sharia ruled if that continues....

Also the attack makes perfect sense - drinking alcohol during Ramadan is forbidden:

Quote:[/url]

Also Ramadan is a good time for terrorist attacks - highly recommended by Mohammed in the last 13 years of his rule.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/871129000105693187]

Reports of 3 men jumping out of the van and starting to stab everyone they could. Safe to say that they were Islamic terrorists. I really cannot imagine radical Buddhists or Sikhs doing this, but the media still does not mention anything concerning Islam or terror. Nothing to see here - just three guys driving over pub goers, jumping out and stabbing folk - any Christian could do it.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/rousernews/status/871126671927193601][/url]

Come on, chant it with me louder: DIVERSITY IS OUR GREATEST STRENGTH! DIVERSITY IS OUR GREATEST STRENGTH!

Take care of those titties for me.

MORMANS MUST GO!!!!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....