rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hit and run - where to earn most money in short period of time?

Hey,

I'm new here, although I was reading forums for a while it took me some time to make an account. I'm from Poland, 21 and currently in college. I have plans for future, but I have long given up on working in Poland as getting a degree is rather easy and due to free education, basically everyone can get it, which leads to rather poor situation in getting a job afterwards.

I'm interested in which country simple, tough physical work can get me most money in short period of time. I'm willing to work like 60 hours/week, living on the lowest possible standards just to save some money for a month or a bit longer and go to SEA. That's my goal for this summer. I have some online work that gets me a bit over 300$/monthly, which is really good for PL as it's not really time consuming. I'm obviously looking for more online work, but well it takes time and luck so.
I saw somewhere on the forums, that some of you were able to pull off 4000$, live for 1k and save 3k monthly in the US, getting paid "under the table". That's really some serious dough. If I were able to save 2,000$/monthly in another country, busting my ass off and eating toasts for a month I would be the happiest guy in the world lol.
Unfortunately, from the research I have done I don't see too many opportunities in EU to work physically (simple jobs only, I can't do anything but lift or clean) mostly due to high cost of livings, that would be hard to reduce.
So I'm asking the community here, as probably a lot of people were in similar situation few years ago, willing to party wild in their early 20's, dedicated to work as well but not really having money to do all that

Thanks

I know a Polish guy in my western European country and he made okay money in construction doing a basic entry job. The basic salary is not that good but the overtime makes it good (you don't get taxed on that). I think a little over 2000 euro's a month. He lived together with other Polish people in a house to keep rent as low as possible. If you live really cheap: low rent, no hobbies, no car, not going out,... I think you might be able to save 1000 a month. That guy did that a couple of years before returning to Poland and he bought a decent looking house in a village with his hard earned savings.

He followed a language course first before coming over, and it is not one of the mayor languages. He told that those schools are marketed as a way to get a job in western Europe. Maybe you can look into that? I don't know if he found that job while in Poland or after he came here. If you decide to come here, you won't be alone. Many others paved the road.

I don't know working conditions in Poland, but quality of life didn't seem too bad for most people. When you decide to come here to stack cash while doing basic work, the quality of your life can drop drastically, but the financial reward after some years might make up for it.

-Oil & Gas
-Shipping

If you look into the American ship that sunk in Oct '15, the El Faro, they had a few Polish contractors onboard. I believe they were welders, and I'd imagine they were doing a 1-2 month hitch before having a few weeks off. All food and accommodation paid for, 100% of the money straight to the bank. Pretty sure they were getting paid well since it was an American flagged ship.

No skill jobs that pay 4k dont really exist unless you are in a union or working on boats or rigs. Either one will require some investment in time, certificates, applications etc. Maybe see if you can expand your online thing. If you can make 300 maybe get creative and get up to 600. 300 would probably be good in the cheaper ones if you get some part time work at the location.

*Cold Shower Crew*
*No Fap Crew*
*150+ IQ Crew*

Hey, Midnight Cowboy, may I ask which country are you from?

I rather won't be able to get into ships as there is already a big competition from qualified people. I found a group on facebook with people recruiting for ships and I just wanted some cash to fund at least partially my trip to SEA.

Well, I can scale my online job, but it's not really up to me as I'm doing small jobs, regularly like: copywriting, translations and SEO, but competition for those jobs is huge now, especially that thousands of Indians are willing to work for starving stakes, so you need to be really good at something to get hired for more or just keep looking everyday and be lucky, like I'm doing for now. Out of 50 applies I had one answer with writing articles for 4$/1000 words on not BS topics last month lol.

Quote: (06-04-2017 09:20 AM)teddy bear Wrote:  

Hey, Midnight Cowboy, may I ask which country are you from?

I rather won't be able to get into ships as there is already a big competition from qualified people. I found a group on facebook with people recruiting for ships and I just wanted some cash to fund at least partially my trip to SEA.

Well, I can scale my online job, but it's not really up to me as I'm doing small jobs, regularly like: copywriting, translations and SEO, but competition for those jobs is huge now, especially that thousands of Indians are willing to work for starving stakes, so you need to be really good at something to get hired for more or just keep looking everyday and be lucky, like I'm doing for now. Out of 50 applies I had one answer with writing articles for 4$/1000 words on not BS topics last month lol.

You can sell cars and make 4k/mo. I'm not sure how you'd get to the US though.

You can be a test subject for medical tests, you can earn good sitting in a hospital getting drugs tested on you.

Yeah, I remember I was looking into it like a year ago, but there is not a single one Polish website that such offers could be found. I would have to look manually on some hospitals/universities websites and that's a lot of work for much less $$ than in US or Western EU. Not that eager to have drugs tested on me yet [Image: tongue.gif]

Sorry for the slightly off topic post, but what does, for example $2000 euro per month get you in Poland today in terms of housing, lifestyle etc and how much on-going cash-flow would you need to live comfortably if your house was already paid for?

What are the property prices in places like Gdansk vs Warszawa (close to Stare Miasto) vs Malbork vs somewhere further east...

Go work on the mega yachts.

No experience required, you just need to some certifications (firefighting, first aid, STCW etc.)

https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-join-th...mega-yacht

http://rogernorton.net/blog/2013/work-on...d-to-know/

Quote: (06-03-2017 03:13 PM)oilbreh Wrote:  

No skill jobs that pay 4k dont really exist unless you are in a union or working on boats or rigs. Either one will require some investment in time, certificates, applications etc. Maybe see if you can expand your online thing. If you can make 300 maybe get creative and get up to 600. 300 would probably be good in the cheaper ones if you get some part time work at the location.

Working on a boat? Can you elaborate on this?

Hey, JackinMelbourne.

I personally live in the cheapest city in Poland and 2k would get you everything you need here.
From what I saw prices from numbeo are mostly accurate and as ~800 euro is average salary with another 1200 euro in pocket you are going to live really good here. Of course it all depends in what your standards are, if you intend on partying everyday you will get rid of 2,000 euro very fast. For property prices just check numbeo, it's accurate or check yourself manually on website like otodom.pl cause it's hard for me to give you an estimate as every house if quite different. You should manage to browse no problem with built-in google chrome translator.
If I had 1k euro salary I would live rather well in Wrocław and with 1,2k in Warsaw, but I'm not demanding person, add yourself 200 euro to that and you should be comfortable.
You can get to most clubs for free before 11 pm if you sign-up on fb and if not entry fees are usually from 3-5 euro, drinks and beer cheap etc. I'm sure you have a lot of datasheets here on forum.

@I'll check those yacht jobs out, looks interesting. Thanks

Thanks for your input Teddy.

Black hat CPA arbitrage (affiliate marketing). Probably cloaking nutra on Facebook. Can do this from anywhere.

I thought this thread was going to be about a member running someone over with their car and asking for advice on how not to get caught.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (06-06-2017 09:01 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

I thought this thread was going to be about a member running someone over with their car and asking for advice on how not to get caught.

I thought it was the hit n run car whiplash scams that folks do for insurance payouts in the UK.

Depends on your skill set. Maybe serving or bartending at a nice place in your city?

Have drug connections? Buy a couple hundo and hit the nightclub scene.

Have a way to get on a fishing/shrimping/whatever boat? Do it. I heard its actually quite easy, you just have to make it to Washington State, there's an office there that hires people to go up to Alaska. My uber driver told me that once.