rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should you get angry at girls that play the field?

I'm finding this concept quite hard to swallow. I think it might be because I've been brainwashed by mainstream society that most girls are sweet and innocent and only commit themselves to one guy at a time.

I remember the first time, I found out a chick that I was dating was going behind my back and dating one of my classmates and then finding her grinding it out with a few other classmates of mine at a nightclub, a very painful experience. I eventually brushed it off and just labelled her a whore and cut her off even though she tried to pursue me several times afterwards but now I am finding out a girl I was seeing and sleeping with, has been going behind my back and playing the field while I'm away from her country. This is the same girl who was interrogating me about whether or not I was seeing other girls too. I had another chick who I spoke to online write me some lengthy 2 page essay about how she felt about me and how I made her feel and yet I find her online on a dating website all the time.

I know that since we're not in an exclusive relationship, they have the right to date other people but I still struggle to accept this reality. It just makes me very bitter and angry when I discover the reality of the nature of females. It makes me question whether or not I could ever trust any of them and give them 100% of my heart.

Abundance Mentality.
Until you have shit like other girls fucking and meeting other guys will bother you. Full Stop.

The red pill is extremely bitter if you deeply believed what the mainstream media has been telling you since birth.

The best way to think about it is this. You want to be the guy that they are cheating with than the guy she is cheating on.

All girls are playing the field, even ones in relationships. If you're with a girl it's because you're the best she has access to at that point in time. If that ever changes all bets are off.

Quote: (05-29-2017 01:04 AM)destiny Wrote:  

I'm finding this concept quite hard to swallow. I think it might be because I've been brainwashed by mainstream society that most girls are sweet and innocent and only commit themselves to one guy at a time.

It depends on your notion of "at a time".

I'd tend to say that yes, many women are hot for one guy at a time. It's just not always or even usually the guy that they're with.

All people, in theory, are supposed to be better than animals and society tells us how to be, but we all have animal instincts. Most of us have an impulse to do the wrong thing or at least to enjoy debauched things, and most of us will do some of those things under some circumstances. To know that you'd love to get your cock angrily sucked by twin sisters but believe women just want to cuddle would be pretty naive to the way society's scripts regulate our behavior.

Should you be angry about human nature? No. You should not be putting your happiness on the nature of others or trusting others. You should be putting your happiness on the nature of yourself and trusting yourself. The rest of this will resolve itself if you do. The more I worked on myself as a young man, the easier women became.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Nope not at all.

They're actually the ones that have more to lose than us by playing the field.

- No one can get us pregnant. We can get them pregnant

- 99% of men on this planet aren't ever going to be in a physically abusive relationship at the hands of their woman

- They're the ones more likely than us to file a restraining order against a man who refuses to accept not being able to be with them.

So I say......play on ladies, keep it up and eventually you'll cross paths with the wrong man and it could cost you everything up to even losing your life.

Cracks bro, look out for them. They only get bigger. And they tell us everything.

What I’ve Learned About Women From My Long-Term Relationships

She's not your's it's only your turn.

This is the concept you must "swallow":

[Image: SAM_1295-250x400.jpg]

Listen to this guy.
It will make you only worse (physically-getting laid less. emotionally-bitter mind) if you get mad by saying 'all women are whores!' 'I am going to fuck as many bitches as I can and won't get into a relationship')

Just see what kind of girls say 'all men are douchebags'
(I've never seen a good quality girl talking like that.)

I am sure if you talk to two guys at the bar about this,
one guy will say 'they are all whores, don't trust them'
and other guy will say something like this guy (kind of sound like philosophical BS)

It's up to you listening to who.

Quote: (05-29-2017 07:15 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

It depends on your notion of "at a time".

I'd tend to say that yes, many women are hot for one guy at a time. It's just not always or even usually the guy that they're with.

All people, in theory, are supposed to be better than animals and society tells us how to be, but we all have animal instincts. Most of us have an impulse to do the wrong thing or at least to enjoy debauched things, and most of us will do some of those things under some circumstances. To know that you'd love to get your cock angrily sucked by twin sisters but believe women just want to cuddle would be pretty naive to the way society's scripts regulate our behavior.

Should you be angry about human nature? No. You should not be putting your happiness on the nature of others or trusting others. You should be putting your happiness on the nature of yourself and trusting yourself. The rest of this will resolve itself if you do. The more I worked on myself as a young man, the easier women became.

I remember the first time, I found out a chick that I was dating was going behind my back and dating one of my classmates and then finding her grinding it out with a few other classmates of mine at a nightclub, a very painful experience. I eventually brushed it off and just labelled her a whore and cut her off even though she tried to pursue me several times afterwards but now I am finding out a girl I was seeing and sleeping with, has been going behind my back and playing the field while I'm away from her country. This is the same girl who was interrogating me about whether or not I was seeing other girls too. I had another chick who I spoke to online write me some lengthy 2 page essay about how she felt about me and how I made her feel and yet I find her online on a dating website all the time.

I know that since we're not in an exclusive relationship, they have the right to date other people but I still struggle to accept this reality. It just makes me very bitter and angry when I discover the reality of the nature of females. It makes me question whether or not I could ever trust any of them and give them 100% of my heart.

The problem is on you. They might be good chicks who just want a good guy...who knows...

You can't expect a girl to be loyal to you when you are not living/staying in her country, honorable exceptions are established/married couples when one of the members is living somewhere else trying to make money or ends meet for the future. She interrogating you about other girls is normal women behavior, it would be worst if she did not give 5 cents about it.

As for the online girl, she probably send the same letter to many other online prospects just changing the name(s) and possibly sent the same naked pictures and masturbation videos to plenty of other online dudes.

There are very few things worth getting angry over in general. Getting angry over things over which you have no control isn't productive. People acting in accordance with social norms without giving a thought to the consequences is something you can't change. Better to accept it and learn how to use it to your advantage.

Quote: (05-29-2017 07:10 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

The problem is on you. They might be good chicks who just want a good guy...who knows...

You can't expect a girl to be loyal to you when you are not living/staying in her country, honorable exceptions are established/married couples when one of the members is living somewhere else trying to make money or ends meet for the future. She interrogating you about other girls is normal women behavior, it would be worst if she did not give 5 cents about it.

As for the online girl, she probably send the same letter to many other online prospects just changing the name(s) and possibly sent the same naked pictures and masturbation videos to plenty of other online dudes.

It seems kind of hypocritical doesn't it? She can interrogate me about other girls and not want me to see other girls, but if I were to question her or demand that she not see anyone else she would call me controlling and saying I'm insecure and all sorts of bs.

So what am I supposed to do at this point? Just swallow the truth and let her have her fun and fill and is pretend like it doesn't bother me? A part of me wants to tell her to F off and break up with her but another part is saying this is just all part of the game and I shouldn't let it bother me and just game other girls. I'm not even sure if I should contact her anymore.

Quote: (05-30-2017 11:43 PM)destiny Wrote:  

So what am I supposed to do at this point? Just swallow the truth and let her have her fun and fill and is pretend like it doesn't bother me? A part of me wants to tell her to F off and break up with her but another part is saying this is just all part of the game and I shouldn't let it bother me and just game other girls. I'm not even sure if I should contact her anymore.

Well...yeah. What else are you going to do? Mope about it and feel sorry for yourself? Fuck that.

You have two options:

- Continue to see her and game/fuck other girls (as you should be doing anyway). Who gives a shit what/who she is doing. Just be sure to wrap it up for any future bangs with her.

- Next her and never talk to her again.

You win in both scenarios.

DO NOT, under any circumstances, confront her about this and tell her how butthurt you are over it. Detach yourself emotionally and don't give a fuck.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Try herding cats, it might be easier. Seriously if you're mad at women that play the field you've already lost. If you don't like what she's doing, move on there's more where that came from. You think you're in a relationship? Now you know better, act accordingly.

Quote: (05-30-2017 11:43 PM)destiny Wrote:  

It seems kind of hypocritical doesn't it? She can interrogate me about other girls and not want me to see other girls, but if I were to question her or demand that she not see anyone else she would call me controlling and saying I'm insecure and all sorts of bs.

Oh God no, a woman is hypocritical? The end times are upon us.

Were you planning on marrying her or something? What does "dating" mean here that you even have to "break up" with her if it's not exclusive?

She isn't dumb. If she sees you as having any value at all, she knows you're fucking other girls. If you definitely weren't, it would signal to her that she's wrong to want you because other women don't. Think about it. The questions are just a shit test. My LTR once thought she tasted a condom while giving me head, and 10 seconds later, asked when was the last time the college student I'd hired to clean my apartment had been by. Wondering if I'd been inside the housekeeper that day didn't stop her from sucking me off. (Finding out that I definitely had been? That would have been a problem.)

You aren't lawyers. She isn't entitled to cross-examine you. If she asks you stupid questions about where your cock goes, give stupid answers. Don't EVER act like you've done something wrong and that she has the right to attack, because you haven't and she doesn't.

Use a rubber. That's the only advice. Seriously.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (05-29-2017 06:20 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

This is the concept you must "swallow":

[Image: SAM_1295-250x400.jpg]

This post wins RV post of the week.

And is the correct frame for the OP to develop.

OP - they all be hoes, AWALT

You should be angry at yourself for having so much free time that you worry about random sluts instead of banging new random sluts or forming a family.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

why would it bother you so much. If you're so concerned with how many guys she's been with its just needless worry.

both sexes do it.

I used to be very insecure about this. Women will be able to feel your insecurity about it. That will be a turn off.

Why would you be angry? This shouldn't bother you in the least

I guess I have too much expectations from women. I guess I should treat them all the same, even if they try to put up the good girl front.

You're in for a rude awakening.

What will really blow your mind is when you see attractive girls getting with guys who, on paper, you surpass on everything.

Think of it this way, if you think girls work logically ("once I level up on everything, I'll be the best and the girls will come flockin'!"), you're going to face disappointment after disappointment.

Girls don't play fair. But the good thing is, you can use that to your advantage if you understand the system.

This is on the further levels of game. If you're simply looking for a girlfriend, such an in-depth understanding of game is not necessary. Bread-and-butter methods will generally work.

But if you really want to delve into the darker nature of females, be prepared for a ride cause it's nothing like media loves to play up.

Surgically precise game is best game.

-Surgeon

Quote: (06-15-2017 10:47 PM)dknightbro Wrote:  

You're in for a rude awakening.

What will really blow your mind is when you see attractive girls getting with guys who, on paper, you surpass on everything.

Think of it this way, if you think girls work logically ("once I level up on everything, I'll be the best and the girls will come flockin'!"), you're going to face disappointment after disappointment.

Girls don't play fair. But the good thing is, you can use that to your advantage if you understand the system.

This is on the further levels of game. If you're simply looking for a girlfriend, such an in-depth understanding of game is not necessary. Bread-and-butter methods will generally work.

But if you really want to delve into the darker nature of females, be prepared for a ride cause it's nothing like media loves to play up.

How do I learn how to use this to my advantage?

OP- I find this difficult too, it's a very bitter part of the red pill, but a previous poster is right, you gotta ask yourself if you want to end up being the type of person who says 'all women are whores' and then live your life in confirmation bias of this attitude.

There are some good women out there, but you have to screen for them hard, and never forget the underlying nature of their hypergamy (even if they are mostly 'good' girls).

Regardless, you probably never would want to give a girl 100% of your heart anyway, as that would make you needy with them and give them the power.