rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things I have noticed that have gotten me more notches.

I am nowhere near an expert but there are some changes that I have made that have yielded me some positive results that I hope can help other noobs like me. I have gone from 1 girl every six months to 20 new girls in the past six months. I know there is a lot of room for improvement so anything I list that you disagree with and can help me improve on let me know because I want to learn. I know it's long so I will bullet point my changes and explain what I mean individually for easy reading.

-Talk to as many girls as possible
-Be assertive/ be an alpha
-girls aren't special
-your looks don't mean shit ( stuff that you can't change not something like body comp)
- Be better than most people including her
- Be willing to walk away
- Girls do not mean what they say
- Most girls are sluts ( on college on my campus at least)

Talk to as many girls as possible.
I view it as a numbers game. You can be a fat beta loser but talk to enough women and 1 will eventually sleep with you. The things that you learn from PUA are just ways that will better your odds in getting laid. It seems obvious but go where there are girls at bars, parties ect.

Be assertive/ be an alpha
This was confusing for me at first but as I read more and practiced what I read I began to understand what it meant. Girls like a dude that takes charge and leads. Don't be a dick but make your opinion heard and don't take any shit. You need to be confident. The things that I have done that I have noticed that turns a girl off the fastest is, seeking validation, being unsure of yourself, always apologizing, caring what other people think ect. I don't know why but girls like to be validated and complimented but I have had a few honest girls tell me that they hate complimenting guys and it turns them off.

girls aren't special
This was a big one for me. Do not give special treatment to any girl just because she is hot. What I mean by this is don't do her favors and ask for nothing in return in the hopes that one day she will sleep with you. For example, if a guy asks you to go out of your way to help him you won't do it unless there is something in it for you. So don't put any girl on a pedestal and do things for her hoping she will bang you in return. It doesn't work, instead, if she asks you to help her out with something agree but ask for something in return.

your looks don't mean shit
Your physical features don't really matter unless you look like the elephant man. I don't mean stuff you can change by working out I mean like nose shape and stuff. I'm good looking, there are Calvin Klein and Playboy models in my family but I still struggled with women and still do to some degree.

Be better than most people including her
I read something somewhere that girls date up and guys date down. This is true from what I have experienced. What I mean by this is you and everyone else has value. This value is made up of things like wealth, power, social status ect. You have to be better than her and the guys trying to get in her pants. I go to a very nice college but I pay very little in tuition because of scholarships because of my grades. There is a lot of girls with super rich parents that pay tens of thousands in tuition and pay for everything else they want and need. They drive way nicer cars than me and I won't be that rich anytime soon so I better myself in other ways to increase my value. I try to be very social and have a large friend group so I am more popular than most people that I would interact with I also have a very prestigious hard to get job for someone my age. I also work out a lot so I am in great shape compared to my peers. So even though they are richer than me I have more value because I have more friends I am in great shape and I have a badass job.

Be willing to walk away
I noticed that girls I didn't like would be into me but with girls, I wanted I would always fail. I read several times that you have to be chill, nothing affects you. You don't need to have sex with that girl, you can walk away and be fine without her. It seems like girls can smell desperation and it turns them off, once I changed my mindset to I don't need you, I got better results. If she is just an unreasonable terrible person don't accept her lousy behavior. Walk away, don't get emotional or mad and chew her out, just walk away and show that you can have a fun time without her.

Girls do not mean what they say
When a girl says something it is not always true. No doesn't always mean no, sometimes it means convince me. I have had a girl tell me no and I backed off and tried again later and I sealed the deal. You will know if you don't have a chance because if you keep trying and she gets fed up she'll tell you to fuck off not no. Another thing is they will say they are not very sexual or they don't like muscular guys, they prefer guys with dad bods, but that's all bull shit. For example, this Jewish girl I was hitting on was very religious. I would bring up sex and she would say that was inappropriate to talk about and I would cower and back off the topic. Eventually, I was playing with her phone and I saw some of the things she would talk about with other girls. She was texting a friend of hers who was also female and told her about how her roommate next door was having hard core sex with her huge 28 yo boyfriend and it was loud and shaking her room. She implied that it was turning her on later in the text. I saw this and went for it again and pushed through the resistance about sexual topics and sealed the deal.

Most girls are sluts
What I mean by this is their excuses don't mean anything. For example just because they have a boyfriend doesn't mean anything. Girls want sex just as much as guys if not more but they pretend not to. Whether you agree with sleeping with a girl who has a boyfriend or not what I have seen is that if you play your cards right you can seal the deal. For a majority of guys, if they had the opportunity to sleep with a supermodel and get away with it most guys would even if they were in a happy relationship. The same is true for girls, if you are better than her boyfriend and there is 0 risk of getting caught she will cheat. Another way I have gotten laid is a girl that I had sex with thought I was amazing, she told me I was meh but I found out later that she thought I was the best she had ever had. I found this out because one of her friends that she told came to me and hit on me. I go to sleep with her because her friend said I was great in bed and I was cool about it.

Great post.

There are a few nooks and crannies one can do about looks. A well off player here advised me to stop wearing dress shirts and go sleeveless more often at clubs. More curls.....more girls his motto. I could see the difference between how women at the club were reacting to me vs my nephew this past weekend who was covered.

I'm no moral champion myself. But I don't mess with women I know for sure have somebody. I'm actually on the fence with this cutie I met she has a stalker ex that won't leave her alone. If I close the deal with her.....she'll be the one coming to my neck of the woods.

Quote: (05-26-2017 07:04 PM)Banna Wrote:  

Great post.

There are a few nooks and crannies one can do about looks. A well off player here advised me to stop wearing dress shirts and go sleeveless more often at clubs. More curls.....more girls his motto. I could see the difference between how women at the club were reacting to me vs my nephew this past weekend who was covered.

I'm no moral champion myself. But I don't mess with women I know for sure have somebody. I'm actually on the fence with this cutie I met she has a stalker ex that won't leave her alone. If I close the deal with her.....she'll be the one coming to my neck of the woods.

Ya, looks that you can change are important like body comp, how you dress ect. I worked out hard and got new clothes so I would stand apart. But things like your facial features that you cant change dont matter.

I wouldnt recommend going after taken girls either because it is trickier, one just has to realize that excuses like a boyfriend or religion doesnt matter 9/10 times. Most girls will cheat on their boyfriend if something better comes along or they can get away with it, most religious girls will give in if they are seduced in the right way. I saw a study that showed women cheaters almost never get caught and they admit to cheating as much as men do now.

One the key things I have discovered is that in my opinion the vast majority of girls (even good looking ones) don't actually get regularly approached. Many 'masters' of game used to say, and some still do, that girls are constantly getting approached and thus you need to be aware of that and need to be seen as being different and in some ways unique.

I have found that not to be true. Perhaps this is a change that has happened over the last 10 years but I have even asked many of my female friends how often do you get approached inside and outside of nightclubs and the figure is much lower than I originally thought. By approaching during the day, or even approaching at night whilst not drunk, you are actually in a much smaller group than you probably think.

I think woman are getting approached but it's virtually speaking not physically speaking. I mean how much courage does it take to swipe right verses actually talking to someone.

Quote: (05-26-2017 09:40 PM)tedwaltmuf Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2017 07:04 PM)Banna Wrote:  

Great post.

Ya, looks that you can change are important like body comp, how you dress ect. I worked out hard and got new clothes so I would stand apart. But things like your facial features that you cant change dont matter.

I wouldnt recommend going after taken girls either because it is trickier, one just has to realize that excuses like a boyfriend or religion doesnt matter 9/10 times. Most girls will cheat on their boyfriend if something better comes along or they can get away with it, most religious girls will give in if they are seduced in the right way. I saw a study that showed women cheaters almost never get caught and they admit to cheating as much as men do now.

"Religious girls" are still girls and they are all mostly the same.
Without question the ones who are genuinely into living that life will absolutely be bettered er quality of a woman.

I think it important to remember that if they are "seduced the right way" then they are just sluts putting on a good Christian girl routine.

Use common sense and observation skills. The girl who has a "crazy ex" two kids out of wedlock and raised by a single mother but claims the "good Christian girl" bit is just a dumb slut in disguise

Have you noticed anything about congruency? For an example rather telling a chick some made up DHV story which you read on the internet, Try telling her a real life story, even if you think its a boring story. Have you noticed the woman react more positively to the true story compared to the internet made up one? This was a HUGE turning point in my game.

Please don't like my posts or rep me. I do not wish to be judged by how many rep points and/or likes I have.

Quote: (05-26-2017 06:06 PM)tedwaltmuf Wrote:  

I am nowhere near an expert but there are some changes that I have made that have yielded me some positive results that I hope can help other noobs like me. I have gone from 1 girl every six months to 20 new girls in the past six months. I know there is a lot of room for improvement so anything I list that you disagree with and can help me improve on let me know because I want to learn. I know it's long so I will bullet point my changes and explain what I mean individually for easy reading.

-Talk to as many girls as possible
-Be assertive/ be an alpha
-girls aren't special
-your looks don't mean shit ( stuff that you can't change not something like body comp)
- Be better than most people including her
- Be willing to walk away
- Girls do not mean what they say
- Most girls are sluts ( on college on my campus at least)

Talk to as many girls as possible.
I view it as a numbers game. You can be a fat beta loser but talk to enough women and 1 will eventually sleep with you. The things that you learn from PUA are just ways that will better your odds in getting laid. It seems obvious but go where there are girls at bars, parties ect.

Be assertive/ be an alpha
This was confusing for me at first but as I read more and practiced what I read I began to understand what it meant. Girls like a dude that takes charge and leads. Don't be a dick but make your opinion heard and don't take any shit. You need to be confident. The things that I have done that I have noticed that turns a girl off the fastest is, seeking validation, being unsure of yourself, always apologizing, caring what other people think ect. I don't know why but girls like to be validated and complimented but I have had a few honest girls tell me that they hate complimenting guys and it turns them off.

girls aren't special
This was a big one for me. Do not give special treatment to any girl just because she is hot. What I mean by this is don't do her favors and ask for nothing in return in the hopes that one day she will sleep with you. For example, if a guy asks you to go out of your way to help him you won't do it unless there is something in it for you. So don't put any girl on a pedestal and do things for her hoping she will bang you in return. It doesn't work, instead, if she asks you to help her out with something agree but ask for something in return.

your looks don't mean shit
Your physical features don't really matter unless you look like the elephant man. I don't mean stuff you can change by working out I mean like nose shape and stuff. I'm good looking, there are Calvin Klein and Playboy models in my family but I still struggled with women and still do to some degree.

Be better than most people including her
I read something somewhere that girls date up and guys date down. This is true from what I have experienced. What I mean by this is you and everyone else has value. This value is made up of things like wealth, power, social status ect. You have to be better than her and the guys trying to get in her pants. I go to a very nice college but I pay very little in tuition because of scholarships because of my grades. There is a lot of girls with super rich parents that pay tens of thousands in tuition and pay for everything else they want and need. They drive way nicer cars than me and I won't be that rich anytime soon so I better myself in other ways to increase my value. I try to be very social and have a large friend group so I am more popular than most people that I would interact with I also have a very prestigious hard to get job for someone my age. I also work out a lot so I am in great shape compared to my peers. So even though they are richer than me I have more value because I have more friends I am in great shape and I have a badass job.

Be willing to walk away
I noticed that girls I didn't like would be into me but with girls, I wanted I would always fail. I read several times that you have to be chill, nothing affects you. You don't need to have sex with that girl, you can walk away and be fine without her. It seems like girls can smell desperation and it turns them off, once I changed my mindset to I don't need you, I got better results. If she is just an unreasonable terrible person don't accept her lousy behavior. Walk away, don't get emotional or mad and chew her out, just walk away and show that you can have a fun time without her.

Girls do not mean what they say
When a girl says something it is not always true. No doesn't always mean no, sometimes it means convince me. I have had a girl tell me no and I backed off and tried again later and I sealed the deal. You will know if you don't have a chance because if you keep trying and she gets fed up she'll tell you to fuck off not no. Another thing is they will say they are not very sexual or they don't like muscular guys, they prefer guys with dad bods, but that's all bull shit. For example, this Jewish girl I was hitting on was very religious. I would bring up sex and she would say that was inappropriate to talk about and I would cower and back off the topic. Eventually, I was playing with her phone and I saw some of the things she would talk about with other girls. She was texting a friend of hers who was also female and told her about how her roommate next door was having hard core sex with her huge 28 yo boyfriend and it was loud and shaking her room. She implied that it was turning her on later in the text. I saw this and went for it again and pushed through the resistance about sexual topics and sealed the deal.

Most girls are sluts
What I mean by this is their excuses don't mean anything. For example just because they have a boyfriend doesn't mean anything. Girls want sex just as much as guys if not more but they pretend not to. Whether you agree with sleeping with a girl who has a boyfriend or not what I have seen is that if you play your cards right you can seal the deal. For a majority of guys, if they had the opportunity to sleep with a supermodel and get away with it most guys would even if they were in a happy relationship. The same is true for girls, if you are better than her boyfriend and there is 0 risk of getting caught she will cheat. Another way I have gotten laid is a girl that I had sex with thought I was amazing, she told me I was meh but I found out later that she thought I was the best she had ever had. I found this out because one of her friends that she told came to me and hit on me. I go to sleep with her because her friend said I was great in bed and I was cool about it.

Very good post going back to the basics.

A couple questions that people here might answer.

1. Girls arent special - Lets suppose you are sitting at a cafe doing your stuff. The girl next to you says she got to go to the washroom and wants you to watch her things. How and what would you ask for something in return in a playful yet strong manner?

2. Be willing to walk away - You approached a girl, got the number. Called to set up a date and she gives a bs excuse for not coming. But you later see her still trying to tal to you and even give you IOIs. How would you react? Would you just ignore her with the bare minimum coutesy or would you game her again?

Thanks for your suggestions.

True shit - especially "girls are not special". No girl is worth putting on a pedestral. Whether the girl is a 6 or a 9.5, I'll eject if she gives me shit.

Quote: (05-29-2017 08:55 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

1. Girls arent special - Lets suppose you are sitting at a cafe doing your stuff. The girl next to you says she got to go to the washroom and wants you to watch her things. How and what would you ask for something in return in a playful yet strong manner?

Literally got asked this half an hour ago by an English girl in my hostel — we had talked a bit already though — although she was heading out to buy a USB charger.

Tailor it to the context in a playful, and semi-teasing manner: "Hurry, I charge $2000 per minute","Sure, but you'll have to give me a shave after that."

I said,"I'm handing it to lost property after half an hour (the time I said I'd be sticking around for)", although I could also have said,"OK, but I'm trading your bags for lunch after (we'd talked about me getting food)".

2. Be willing to walk away - You approached a girl, got the number. Called to set up a date and she gives a bs excuse for not coming. But you later see her still trying to tal to you and even give you IOIs. How would you react? Would you just ignore her with the bare minimum coutesy or would you game her again?

Again, it's happened to me recently (I think we discussed that over WA). Ignore the flaking bit, it's probably been mentioned here but I know I've been advised that, but don't game her too hard either, be more push and pull.

Quote: (05-31-2017 12:32 AM)JWLZG Wrote:  

Literally got asked this half an hour ago by an English girl in my hostel — we had talked a bit already though — although she was heading out to buy a USB charger.

Tailor it to the context in a playful, and semi-teasing manner: "Hurry, I charge $2000 per minute","Sure, but you'll have to give me a shave after that."

I said,"I'm handing it to lost property after half an hour (the time I said I'd be sticking around for)", although I could also have said,"OK, but I'm trading your bags for lunch after (we'd talked about me getting food)".

Again, it's happened to me recently (I think we discussed that over WA). Ignore the flaking bit, it's probably been mentioned here but I know I've been advised that, but don't game her too hard either, be more push and pull.

'Handing it to lost property' might seem that the guy cannot be trusted.. In these situations, I find saying the wrong joke might actually backfire if its not funny to her. Really depends how 'serious' of a personality she has.

The forum has talked about girls who are either into you or not. Game only helps to make something happen for the former group. The rest is just attention whoring. This is especially relevant in a situation where you tend to keep running into her a lot like in uni or in a particular social situation. I find them some of them persistent, going at you but only to reject you when you approach and then continue making the moves like nothing happened for months on end sometimes. The only benefit I see from this situation is getting to know other girls. What I want to know from your experiences is why do girls do this and does this happen only to certain guys? If this is so, what can guys do to prevent encouraging these girls from sending false signals?

Quote: (05-28-2017 03:27 AM)TheOracle Wrote:  

Perhaps this is a change that has happened over the last 10 years but I have even asked many of my female friends how often do you get approached inside and outside of nightclubs and the figure is much lower than I originally thought.

I'm not disagreeing, but another aspect is that women are often unaware when they're being hit on. I've had girlfriends tell me about interactions they've had with other men, and it was obvious to me what their intentions were, yet my girlfriends have been mostly oblivious. These men just get seen as nice, not sexual.