rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female-only Screening of Wonder Woman

Score one for "equality".

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...trage.html

Opinions?

Surprised they didn't spell it Wonder Womyn

They should really stick it to men and make all screenings, ticket & DVD sales and Netflix viewing available only to women.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote:Quote:

Everyone working at this screening — venue staff, projectionist, and culinary team — will be female.”

A. Do theaters still have actual projectionists?
B. What is the "culinary team"? Is that the bitch making my popcorn?

It'd be hilarious if something when wrong and they had to bring in a man to fix it.

Does ISIS know about this yet?

Honestly, I could care less and this is coming from someone who wants to see the movie. I have heard of that theater before, they do all sorts of special screenings, just another gimmick.

Yeah they still projectionists.

I think most men are probably fine with women having women-only things. We don't need to be involved with every little thing they do.

But gee it'd be nice if women extended men the same courtesy.

Sounds like any regular screening of this movie. Not counting any doormat boyfriends dragged along.

No great loss: Gal Gadot has the ass and tits of a 12 year old boy, so it's not like we were missing anything worth seeing.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

It's adorable how women think men will want the things they like. Meanwhile, we don't give a shit and women are desperate to be a part of the things we like.

Women can't have any fun, so they want to ruin our fun.

I didn't know Saudi Arabia had cinemas.

So if Bruce Jenner is in town... yay or nay on him being allowed into that WW session?

Omg he identifies as a womyn you transphobic Nazi

Apparently all you have to do to get in is "identify" as a woman. I certainly wouldn't bother trolling just to see this movie/make a point/cause a scene, but I imagine someone will.

Quote: (05-26-2017 12:28 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Everyone working at this screening — venue staff, projectionist, and culinary team — will be female.”

A. Do theaters still have actual projectionists?
B. What is the "culinary team"? Is that the bitch making my popcorn?

It'd be hilarious if something when wrong and they had to bring in a man to fix it.

Most modern day projectors are automated and you only need 1 guy to manage it all. Most projectionists were almost always male because the physical demands were beyond a womans ability to lift some heavy fucking equipment but now its simply hard drives or downloaded content.

The concessions team doesn't do anything except upsell food and drink and VIP seating. Nobody makes popcorn anymore on site as it is mass produced.

A box of 4 sleeves 7 years ago coste 50 pence in the UK. A sleeve could fill around 20 or more small-medium tubs. Each tub is on average sold at £4.00 or more but I've not checked prices since last working in a cinema.

When shit does break down the techs brought in to fix it are almost always men.

Buddy wanted me to go troll this with him but honestly I don't want to see the movie. [Image: lol.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (05-26-2017 07:42 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Buddy wanted me to go troll this with him but honestly I don't want to see the movie. [Image: lol.gif]

Yeah, unless she's a wonder woman in the sack. Not too fussed either. [Image: cool.gif]

The movie already created a lot of controversy among the feminazis for not being inclusive enough, wonderwoman not being hairy or fat enough.

[Image: il_570xN.461563764_rifm.jpg]
Yeah - because fat or wheelchair-bound cancer-stricken Wonder Woman will be a real superhero.

[Image: 3E7DF3C100000578-4336454-image-m-58_1490132425370.jpg]

[Image: rogerio-basile-wonder-woman-eng.jpg?1444762792]

They will not be happy until Wonder Woman is a fat hairy black Somali Muslim woman who is all empowered. Also she is a brave single mother and does not take any orders from any man:

[Image: big_beautiful_wonder_woman_by_agrivaine.jpg]

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40058986

This publicity stunt has reached the BBC.

I'm getting echos of Ghostbusters 2015 all again.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (05-25-2017 11:54 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Score one for "equality".

Oh, wait. You wanted to go too? Oh, such injustice...

So who is going to answer the, "who is that character?" and such questions every 20 seconds.

Warner Bros are geniuses, they are getting SJWs to pay them money to protest their sexism, it has been shared/liked well over 60,000 times.

http://crystallizedtwilight.tumblr.com/p...s-our-help

I don’t normally make posts like this, but I feel like this is something I need to do because it’s bigger than myself. So, I don’t know if you’ve heard but the Wonder Woman film comes out June 2nd… And if you didn’t know that, there’s a reason for it.
Warner Brothers aren’t spending money on promoting the Wonder Woman film. No tv promotions, billboards, nothing. A film about a strong, powerful, amazing woman superhero directed by Patty Jenkins who happens to be the first woman to direct a superhero film with a female protagonist and one of only a handful (a literal handful… you can count on one hand) to direct a superhero film at all.
They are setting it up to fail so they can say “I told you so” and not only continue the blatant sexism in the film industry but blame it on Patty if the movie fails, setting female directors up (whom are already told they won’t get hired) so they can have an excuse to say “Oh well, we tried hiring a woman to direct a film and it didn’t work. Lets not do that again.”

This film is bigger than just being a superhero movie… It has the ability to bust open the glass ceiling of Hollywood to tell them that yes, superhero movies about women do well and yes, women can not only direct blockbusters but they can do it well. Because I can guarantee you, Patty does it well.

PLEASE spread this around and let Warner Brothers know we aren’t going to stand for this bullshit.

GO SEE WONDER WOMAN JUNE 2nd!!!

Originally posted by wonderwomanfilm

This is a called a glass cliff (when men put women in positions of power + set them up to fail). I hope it doesn’t work this time!

An article that highlights the budget differences between super hero movies, such as super man, in comparison to wonder Woman’s : https://filmschoolrejects.com/we-need-to...b1b70f6d8/

Originally posted by meanwhileongiphy

Some articles talking about exactly this:

http://uproxx.com/hitfix/wonder-woman-no-promotion/2/

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017...-marketing

http://www.vogue.com/article/wonder-woma...-promotion

Go see this movie!

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (05-26-2017 03:44 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

No great loss: Gal Gadot has the ass and tits of a 12 year old boy, so it's not like we were missing anything worth seeing.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I have found my glass cliff to be much more effective when using mirrored glass. You don't even have to lure them to the edge, their vanity makes sure they get right up there for a good look at their omnipotence.

At that point schadenfreude is all but guaranteed. Use mirrors for your cliff gents!

Quote: (05-31-2017 07:23 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2017 03:44 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

Anyone can look like they've got double Ds when they're leaning over and folding their arms while wearing a push-up bra. No different to a SIF gif to me.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm