rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for advice on aproaching short/petite women

Is there anything you do differently when you hit on "shorties"....?

I'm fairly tall and have often heard people say that "short girls love a tall protector type man"... but it always seems like I get MUCH more initial resistance, or quick rejection when to talking to girls who are like a foot to a foot and a half (30-35cm) shorter than I am. I am talking about (daygame & nightgame) first interactions... After that first hurdle, I can usually do fine with these girls.

In my experience, direct vs indirect doesn't seem to make much difference for short girls, although of course indirect and the "no thanks" comes later.

I know everything is situational. And this is probably pretty unique to my look/style - which could possibly change to come off as less intimidating (if so, how would you suggest, generally speaking?).

I want to improve on these results and looking for specific tips, or anecdotal advice on what works for you.

Why don't you get real specific yourself and post your approaches here first, including your location, self description, style, what you said and how you said it?

After we read specifically about how they went, we can offer specific advice regarding the specifics.

General advice is not beneficial given your specific criteria and circumstances.