rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#Collaborator. Social media warfare.

In light of the support for the idea of launching #Collaborator I've gotten in the Manchester Bombing thread I wanted to start this thread where people can post tweets from any unpatriotic globalist collaborator they come across online, the principle being that in short order anyone else here with a Twitter account can navigate directly to the tweet and retweet it, adding nothing at all but #Collaborator.

The hashtag is a message, but the silence surrounding it carries the greater message. Add nothing to the retweet but #Collaborator.

Beyond that be sure to like any other #Collaborator retweets from other Twitter members you trust. By simply using the hashtag, participants will be able to rapidly like #Collaborator retweets since they won't have to worry about mentally processing each message to determine whether they agree with it before hitting the like button. You'd be looking at firing off supportive likes per second over a collaborator's feed rather than five or six per minute.

Likewise time gains will be made in sending the retweets themselves.

The goal is to fill the feeds of anti-nationalist globalist traitors from common virtue signallers through to high level politicians and celebrities with nothing but #Collaborator. If they can be hit hard and fast then the #Collaborator retweets and the likes for same will pile up so fast that they will swamp the collaborator's feed.

Please copy/paste this message through to any site you feel will participate in the spirit of the endeavour or email it to any suitable social media influencer you have access to.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

What about just plain replying to posts and/or comments? Or do only retweets work for this purpose?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-24-2017 01:08 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

What about just plain replying to posts and/or comments? Or do only retweets work for this purpose?

It's all good. As long as it hits their feeds and shows up in the search engines.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I like the idea, to play devil's advocate: How would you stop the opposition from co-opting the hashtag and turning it around on you?

For example the Seth Rich assassination:
You post an update on the story and then someone supporting the mainstream position uses #Collaborator on you to say that you are "Collaborating" with online conspiracy theorists/trump supporters/nazis/etc.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Just keep hammering it. If it ever gets mainstream recognition then it will be too late to co-opt it. Patriots tagged with #Colaborator are not going to lose any sleep. Besides, we can do it faster, stronger and better because they'll be the one trying to apply a shoe that doesn't fit. That's why it's important not to attach messages to the accusation. It disallows leftists the capacity to twist logic and subvert the obvious.

Eventually you'll be able to jump on to your custom feed full of #collaborator replies and retweets from trusted patriots and simply start pounding the like button.

p.s. We know that fear and shame are powerful social drivers for women. I'm going to be largely targeting cucked globalist males and globalist female wall victims with this tactic where I can find them. Younger females witnessing 1000 accusatory hashtags being levelled at "fellow travellers" and effectively destroying their accounts in mere hours are going to learn fear of shame. It may even push many of them to STFU. Who knows.

Not a perfect example, but here's one.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/LDNeubache/status/867293698916098049]

And another.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/LDNeubache/status/867299058318065664]

If you go looking, finding professional diversity shills is easy but it's actually getting harder to find free-range diversity shills believe it or not.

Easiest way is to go to a recognised conservative commentator's tweet list and find a popular one. In the replies there will inevitably be a bunch of collaborators insulting or threatening the OP.

The irony of a useful idiot calling other people useful idiots.

It will be interesting to see what are differences between today and (for example) same day next year. If this hashtag grows up it will have very measurable impact in the next 12 months. This is form of meme warfare.

So now if you go into Twitter and search #Collaborator you should see 6 tweets from me that would take only a few seconds to like.

If you got a mere 200 people doing that at any given time then you'd have a persistent stream of highly ranked tweets that call out globalist traitors.

It would be extremely fast and effective. You could bounce into twitter and achieve in minutes what would normally take hours.

This is a great idea. Let's push it. I don't think #Collaborator is the perfect kill shot just yet but I think it's a good start. We can develop even more potent weapons as we go on. Right now we should push this.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

The softest targets are going to be blue checkmark journalists. They wield the most disproportionate amount of power but regularly only get 20-30 likes/RTs per tweet. Consequently our attacks should be very visible.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (05-24-2017 04:55 AM)aphelion Wrote:  

The softest targets are going to be blue checkmark journalists. They wield the most disproportionate amount of power but regularly only get 20-30 likes/RTs per tweet. Consequently our attacks should be very visible.

Unfortunately not.
The way Twitter works these days, between only being able to see fellow "blue check mark" folk or ways to curb receiving certain tweets.
It's more than likely any leftist 'blue check mark' journalist lives in a Twitter echo chamber.

Edit.
IE, Twitter 'Notifications' settings :

"Mute notifications from people:
You don't follow
Who have a default profile photo
Who haven't confirmed their email
Who haven't confirmed their phone number

Advanced:
Quality filter

Improves the quality of Tweets you'll see. Learn more
See who you've muted or blocked.
Mute specific words from your notifications and timeline."

Of course by 'improve quality' they mean remove anything that's "problematic"...

A lot of those journos don't have that turned on though especially since they don't have many followers to begin with. I've gotten engagement from these guys with my basically blank shitlord account.

My advice would be to not use #Collaborator on it's own.
Use a second or third hashtag that is trending to give yours a greater audience.

IE :

Quote:Quote:

#Collaborator

#ManchesterBombing
#TuesdayThoughts

That "DBev007" guy who reported the journalist to the police for saying "enough is enough" just took his Twitter account private, so it must be getting through. I tweeted #collaborator at him and JKRowling. Should work for awhile until Twitter admins set up a filter to shadow ban tweets with that hastag.

Quote: (05-24-2017 08:33 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

My advice would be to not use #Collaborator on it's own.
Use a second or third hashtag that is trending to give yours a greater audience.

IE :

Quote:Quote:

#Collaborator

#ManchesterBombing
#TuesdayThoughts

I think it's more effective without the extra hashtags. If I was some lefty journalist just seeing a message marked "Collaborator" and nothing else would be enough to make me shit my pants and start thinking about helicopter rides, and that effect is diminished if you load it down with other hashtags.

Just wanted to swing by and mention that I LOVE Leonard's idea. It's simple, it's extremely effective, and it will be difficult to label it 'hate speech'. Of course we also need a database to collect names and affiliations. Which is something I suggested sometime last year if anyone recalls.

By the way, Leonard - we should call you Leonidas going forward ;-)

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (05-24-2017 04:43 AM)aphelion Wrote:  

This is a great idea. Let's push it. I don't think #Collaborator is the perfect kill shot just yet but I think it's a good start. We can develop even more potent weapons as we go on. Right now we should push this.

I disagree. It IS the kill shot, especially if we link it to a database that collects names and affiliations. Come to think about it - shouldn't be too difficult to built a twitter bot that parses any tweet with the #collaborator hashtag.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

This is so simple yet so effective. As simple and effective as "Lyin' Ted," "Crooked Hilary," "bad hombres," and "evil losers."

Quote: (05-24-2017 12:12 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

It IS the kill shot, especially if we link it to a database that collects names and affiliations. Come to think about it - shouldn't be too difficult to built a twitter bot that parses any tweet with the #collaborator hashtag.

There's a list function on Twitter as well.

You could make a list called Collaborators and start adding people. They'll get a notice saying "Redpillage has added you to the list Collaborators."

Leftists use it to try and intimidate people all the time. I've been added to tons of 'alt-right' and 'nazi' lists made by leftists.

Quote: (05-24-2017 12:29 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2017 12:12 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

It IS the kill shot, especially if we link it to a database that collects names and affiliations. Come to think about it - shouldn't be too difficult to built a twitter bot that parses any tweet with the #collaborator hashtag.

There's a list function on Twitter as well.

You could make a list called Collaborators and start adding people. They'll get a notice saying "Redpillage has added you to the list Collaborators."

Leftists use it to try and intimidate people all the time. I've been added to tons of 'alt-right' and 'nazi' lists made by leftists.

Got one started, if y'all have any more people for it let me know. https://twitter.com/SirTimSterling/lists/collaborators

Leonard D Neubache just butt dialed me. Regardless, I'm still honored.

Lol sorry about that. This phone is a pos.

So I've navigated to twitter and done a search then remembered that if I didn't click the "latest" tab at the top rather than having it set to "top" then the tweets were unlikely to show up.

Hopefully once a steady stream of likes comes in then that will not be an issue but for now it's something to keep in mind.

Beyond that I started screening participants using #collaborator in the manner requested and once I was reasonably happy with their use of the tag I could just bang away on the like button at ridiculous speeds.

Like a lot of movements, it takes a little bit of effort to prime the engine and get it to turn over but hopefully once we get the cylinders to start fiting it will take on a life of its own.

Thanks to teamRoosh for using the official twitter account to link to this thread and thanks to everyone who liked the OP. I have enormous pride in being part of this distant brotherhood.

p.s. I'm still working out some of the subtleties of this platform. When using the hashtag in a reply I seem to errantly be getting two accounts in the reply instead of just the intended one so in future I'll just navigate to their home page and use the "tweet to" tab.