rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Who Killed Seth Rich?

[Image: seth-rich-2.jpg]

Seth Rich is an American Hero who was undoubtedly murdered in cold blood to silence any further leaks of the Democratic party to Wikileaks.

Here's hoping that the new FBI director will aggressively investigate who it was that actually killed him. The answer may not come to a surprise to anyone.

My theory: a private mercenary killed Seth Rich and was ordered to do it by a close Clinton colleague. The Clintons, much like ruthless leaders before them, would never have any paper trail admitting to such an act. Nonetheless, a verbal "go" would have all that was needed to authorize the silencing.

Who Killed Seth Rich?

[Image: N1Wp81w.jpg]

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Who Killed Seth Rich?

1. Podesta says he wants to make an "example" out of future leakers.

2. Seth Rich reportedly leaks info on DNC corruption to Wikileaks.

3. He is later found dead on a sidewalk due to gun shot wounds to the back by a "robber" who stole nothing.

NOT A COINCIDENCE

I'm a religious man and I pray every night for the Clintons to be brought to justice. It's obvious what happened here, Seth Rich was murdered by DNC cronies likely connected to Hillary for leaking information to Wikileaks on their cronyism and corruption. The establishment Democrats are scum of the earth maggots, instead of asking questions about this case they divert to the already discredited Russian narrative incessantly while their mentally enslaved followers lap it up like mindless sycophants.

I'm sick of this garbage. The DNC, the Clintons, everyone involved with Rich's murder need to be thrown in a prison cell or tied to a noose.

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Quite long but worth a watch:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/864598347830644738][/url]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Who Killed Seth Rich?

I don't know much about situation. But I just heard that the guy Seth was sending emails to (at WikiLeaks) is also dead. And there are other dead people related to this story. This is some movie shit.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Who Killed Seth Rich?

It's interesting that most Westerners are not exactly disinterested in this sort of stuff, they're metaphorically allergic to even hearing about it.

People don't want to know about this stuff because if you accept that this kind of banana republic murder-for-hire business is played out at the highest level of politics in the most powerful nation on earth then the law of the jungle can suddenly be seen just beneath the veneer of civilisation, and that concept scares the shit out of people. They'd rather be blind to it, and choose wilfully to remain so.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Great Breakdown:

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Quote:[/url]
[url=http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125871795#p125887977]http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125871795#p125887977

[Image: K1rJwNQ.jpg]
>>125887977

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Quote: (05-17-2017 02:55 PM)rotekz Wrote:  

[url=http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125871795#p125887977]http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125871795#p125887977

>>125887977

I know this guy. He is not involved in the murder. Also, he is a manager there, not an owner. He is a long-time service industry professional, not some high-rolling gangster. In fact, they have a memorial to Rich at the bar. Sometimes weaponized autism is just autistic....

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Quote: (05-17-2017 11:44 PM)trian1 Wrote:  

>>125887977

I know this guy. He is not involved in the murder. Also, he is a manager there, not an owner. He is a long-time service industry professional, not some high-rolling gangster. In fact, they have a memorial to Rich at the bar. Sometimes weaponized autism is just autistic....

Just because you know some guy in person does not mean you can categorically deny their involvement in these heinous crimes.

How could you possibly know who they report to when they're not charming and disarming the public? You don't have a crystal ball to watch over their lives.

You did this exact same thing in the Pizzagate thread.

Quote: (12-08-2016 12:52 PM)Valentine Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2016 09:55 AM)trian1 Wrote:  

There is no pedophilia ring being run out of the place. Roosh is not an advocate for legalizing rape. These are simple truths that require proof to convince me otherwise.

Quote:Quote:

There is no pedophilia ring being operated out of a mythical basement of Comet Pizza, and absolutely no one has presented a single piece of evidence to prove otherwise. Hard Stop.

Pedophilia rings being run out of Comet Pizza. A pervasive rape culture in the West. Bigfoot. These are all things that there is no credible evidence for. Well, maybe Bigfoot... :-)

Your continued attempts to create the strawman argument that pedophilic sex is occurring directly within Comet's Pizza are obvious and idiotic.

From the very first post of this thread it was about demonstrating that the owner not the premises itself is likely to be involved in pedophilia.

I know people who have worked there all hours of the day and night, closing bar, etc. I trust them and believe them when they attest that there are no hidden dungeons or tunnels ferrying kids to a life of sexual servitude. It's a pizzeria that hosts punk bands.

You're clearly too personally involved seeing as you trust the staff working there to be able to see that the owner may in fact be a pedophile.

You should remove yourself from this discussion since you clearly can't be rational about it.

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Rob Wheeler has been compromised.

He's suddenly changed his story of Seth Rich having communicated with Wikileaks to, "When I said that I was just quoting a reporter."

The loose ends are being buried, just means Trump must dig deeper to expunge the roots of the rot impeding these exposures.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Who Killed Seth Rich?

I can't tell everyone how grateful I am that trian is here to put this whole matter to rest.

It's staggering to think of how much money we waste on the justice system when we just need to introduce suspects to trian and he can tell us after five minutes whether they were even peripherally involved in a crime.

It's just incredibly fortunate that he's extremely familiar with not only this bar manager but with multiple Comet Pizza employees as well.

I mean, what are the odds?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Quote: (05-18-2017 03:31 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Rob Wheeler has been compromised.

He's suddenly changed his story of Seth Rich having communicated with Wikileaks to, "When I said that I was just quoting a reporter."

The loose ends are being buried, just means Trump must dig deeper to expunge the roots of the rot impeding these exposures.

That's a stretch. The local and national media are being largely "told" not to cover the Seth Rich stuff. That's a management issue, not necessarily a sign of being "compromised."

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Quote: (05-18-2017 03:11 AM)Valentine Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2017 11:44 PM)trian1 Wrote:  

>>125887977

Just because you know some guy in person does not mean you can categorically deny their involvement in these heinous crimes.

How could you possibly know who they report to when they're not charming and disarming the public? You don't have a crystal ball to watch over their lives.

You did this exact same thing in the Pizzagate thread.

Quote: (12-08-2016 12:52 PM)Valentine Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2016 09:55 AM)trian1 Wrote:  

There is no pedophilia ring being run out of the place. Roosh is not an advocate for legalizing rape. These are simple truths that require proof to convince me otherwise.

There is no pedophilia ring being operated out of a mythical basement of Comet Pizza, and absolutely no one has presented a single piece of evidence to prove otherwise. Hard Stop.

Pedophilia rings being run out of Comet Pizza. A pervasive rape culture in the West. Bigfoot. These are all things that there is no credible evidence for. Well, maybe Bigfoot... :-)

Your continued attempts to create the strawman argument that pedophilic sex is occurring directly within Comet's Pizza are obvious and idiotic.

From the very first post of this thread it was about demonstrating that the owner not the premises itself is likely to be involved in pedophilia.

I know people who have worked there all hours of the day and night, closing bar, etc. I trust them and believe them when they attest that there are no hidden dungeons or tunnels ferrying kids to a life of sexual servitude. It's a pizzeria that hosts punk bands.

You're clearly too personally involved seeing as you trust the staff working there to be able to see that the owner may in fact be a pedophile.

You should remove yourself from this discussion since you clearly can't be rational about it.

Yes, I can comment and will. It is not irrational to rely on first-hand observation and knowledge. In fact, a court most definitely DOES allow one to rely on their personal interactions and assessment of people's beliefs and behaviors, and DOES require hard facts to prove involvement in a crime.

This part of the theory is pulling at strings created by half-truths pulled together on the Internet that are easily discredited (case in point, this man is not the owner of the bar -- that is a false statement that seeks to imply he had money and connections).

I can't prove that Italy exits at this very moment because I am not there. However, based upon the accounts of a multitude of witnesses and past performance, and despite having no crystal ball, I will confidently assert that Italy exists.

I was proven right with Comet Pizza's fictitious on-site sex dungeon with Pizzagate and I am most likely right about this issue (why would they allow such a low-level person who was needed for his relative anonymity to up his profile by going on a national TV show to discuss the murder if he was involved?).

I always leave the possibility of being wrong out there, so let's at least say this -- I would place strong confidence in being correct. And yes, I think anytime someone is murdered, the last place he was seen alive should be thoroughly investigated.

It is pulling at these threads that threatens to discredit the entire endeavor. It makes it seem like just another conspiracy to those not following it, and those who may be open to considering the murder as something politically motivated rather than just random urban violence see the discredited elements become part of the narrative, and they stop taking it seriously and only see:
[Image: b6ef58b7bdc7e8599d17f0f5d9346491_17-best...6-556.jpeg]

It is easy for people to snowball conspiracy theories in the ether. However, they have real life consequences -- like guy showing up with a gun at Comet Pizza. Insisting on exploring these threads does a disservice to the victim, to any possibility of an actual investigation and to the innocent real people dragged into it because of unsubstantiated rumors conceived a thousand miles away.

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Trian's screed is just about boilerplate.

Evidence beyond reasonable doubt or you're a sociopath! Shame shame shame!

You're discrediting real investigations! You should stay out of it!

Someone showed up at Comet Pizza with a gun, don'tchaknow!

Anyone else find it bizarre that with the hundreds of threads on the RVF detailing murders, rapes and robberies both obvious and alleged, the only two that trian gallops in on atop his high horse are the Pizzagate thread and this one.

I don't see trian demanding impossibly high levels of proof for allegations of migrant rapes in the EU, lest vigilantes attack them.

I don't see trian demanding impossibly high levels of proof for the alleged violent actions of ANTIFA, lest our theories endanger legitimate ongoing investigations.

Anyone care to speculate on why he appears like a ninja out of a smoke bomb quite specifically every time the crooks in the DNC are on the verge of getting outed dicking a child or murdering a political liability yet barely manages a few posts a month at all other times?

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/865048784505626625][/url]

This Capone guy just happens to take a White House tour four days before Seth is shot. I'm inclined to believe it is more than a coincidence.

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Quote: (05-18-2017 08:35 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Anyone care to speculate on why he appears like a ninja out of a smoke bomb quite specifically every time the crooks in the DNC are on the verge of getting outed dicking a child or murdering a political liability yet barely manages a few posts a month at all other times?

Isn't it obvious -- I am paid, controlled opposition!

It has nothing to do with both cases involving those in the DC service industry, where I know many involved. Want to know the best DC happy hour to hit up on a given day? Ask me.

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Quote: (05-18-2017 08:39 AM)rotekz Wrote:  

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/865048784505626625][/url]

This Capone guy just happens to take a White House tour four days before Seth is shot. I'm inclined to believe it is more than a coincidence.

I argue the opposite. His value would be in not having any direct connections to the White House. Why create an unnecessary paper trail when everything could have been done elsewhere, preventing any direct ties?

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Quote: (05-18-2017 08:58 AM)trian1 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2017 08:35 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Isn't it obvious -- I am paid, controlled opposition!

It has nothing to do with both cases involving those in the DC service industry, where I know many involved. Want to know the best DC happy hour to hit up on a given day? Ask me.

Bill, we know its you. Or is it Chuck Schumer?

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Quote: (05-18-2017 08:58 AM)trian1 Wrote:  

happy hour

"Happy Hour," eh? Kids are usually pretty "happy." "Hours" are read on clocks which are usually circular. What else is usualy circular, trian1? Oh that's right: PIZZAS! Happy Hour is code. trian1 = pedophile.

I cracked the case guys. You can shut down the thread.

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Bah..all of this could be settled easily. All Trump needs to do is make a Tweet demanding an investigation into Seth's death and the media will go nuts enough to cover it.

It would work better than you all think. A surprising number of Dems have never even heard of him.

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Quote: (05-18-2017 09:00 AM)trian1 Wrote:  

I argue the opposite. His value would be in not having any direct connections to the White House. Why create an unnecessary paper trail when everything could have been done elsewhere, preventing any direct ties?
They were completely confident of a Hillary coronation last year and in their ability to suppress any misdeeds. Criminal henchmen like Bob Creamer were make dozens of visits to the White House. They thought they were untouchable. Getting this guy in for a face to face was nothing.

They own the PD, with the current chief being a supporter of Comet Ping Pong and possibly a pedo and the Mayor a Democrat stooge. The previous PD chief was moved to a cushy job two months after the shooting. This is why the Seth Rich investigation has been squashed. DC is utterly corrupt.

Who Killed Seth Rich?

It's more likely that the hipsters who worked on Obama's white house staff hung out at the same bar as Seth Rich, so they befriended the manager and offered him an insider tour. They probably did that at a number of DC establishments. Some of those bar staff dudes probably even got involved in the spirit cooking and other stupid, faux occult activities that those doofuses got involved in that were led by Alefantis of Comet Ping Pong, among others. Anyway, it still doesn't mean that Rich wasn't killed for political reasons.

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Is this the same as the text Rotekz posted above?
worth posting nevertheless for the sake of legibility:

[Image: 9f3b3e84bc487a381e1ff98ea92a035b2c70596d.png]

(In before trian1 says he the surgeon there is a good buddy of his
who's told him that all of this is cray-cray conspiracy talk.)

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Who Killed Seth Rich?

I'm actually surprised that trian hasn't claimed that there's no such thing as "Seth Rich" and demanded that we provide evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt that he ever existed.

That was his tack over at Pizzagate.

Now he has to wrangle with the fact that a critical DNC staffer was killed by being shot in the back twice yet nothing was stolen from him. This limits his ability to call us all crazy conspiracy theorists because it's pretty obvious that this wasn't some random act of crime, but apparently a million people digging into the facts around the event is going to seriously impede an ongoing investigation, which we can presume is made up of one tired old detective who's been told that this was a robbery gone wrong and who's close enough to a pension to know when to let shit slide lest he become the victim of a "robbery gone wrong".