rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fellows help me out with this one. Hot 8 want to bang her.

Met at my gym got her number was very happy that I apporached her. She is young early twenties but hot tight little body. My type.

Takes a while to answer texts but gets back to all msg.

Here is the text exchange.

thread-35577.html

Thread details how to resize images.

It should probably be required reading.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

[Image: tumblr_msrjpoylTh1qk9nrro1_500.png]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

The last text is a soft next. "Busy week" and "I'll let you know" is code for "no" generally. Restart her next week.

My man you got a bit too greedy after you said " let's Hang out sometimes" - and then asked her what she was doing tomorrow. Since you approached her during the day, and at the gym, you'll have to create way more attraction through text to get her to meet you. Until next week, casually text her to try to get things going again!

Agree with above posters, be chill, girls hate needy, you acted like you had nothing else going on in your life, they like guys who are in demand, fake it till you make it

He who dares wins - Del Boy

No contact, be a bit distant at the gym and see of she shows you any interest.

If she comes back with a date or invite you are in, if she makes no effort, you never were.

Asking her to hang out tomorrow was too thirsty. Should have said something more like "cool. I'm busy this week. I'll get with you sometime later."

Then either retext her a week or so later or ask her out at the gym.

Hot girls don't go to crunch [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (05-13-2017 02:37 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

The last text is a soft next. "Busy week" and "I'll let you know" is code for "no" generally. Restart her next week.

This. Although my suggestion would be to next her; your time + effort are better spent on more promising prospects.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Don't come here asking for help with one particular girl. This thread is solid evidence that your overall game knowledge and application is weak.

We can only help you improve your overall results, not help you bang the girl you've pedestalled who isn't even an 8.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Agree with everything you guys have said.
This belongs in the newbie forum, for a multitude of different reasons.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

You're not going to fuck her.

Damn.....you already showed your hand. At least she left the door open so there's a glimmer of hope.

Give her like a week and then remind her that she was semi open to meeting.

Tell her some bs that you're stepping out of town for a few days or a week on business and find another gym to work out in within that span so you don't get booked
....that'll make it look as you've got things going on outside of her instead of coming across needy and sitting by your phone hoping to hook up with her.

Look at the time between your texts too.....don't be so hasty to message her back.

After you try a 2nd time.....if she doesn't respond then she gets the "flakey meme" I send everyone of these broads that don't respond timely and forget herm

Do a workout session with her, build on that. Could be a circuit class etc or just a programme you've made. Then see about asking her out.

You had her the moment she initiated.

But you lost her soon after.

Only the best of players will be able to turn this around.