rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I tell how many guys a girl has been with?

When trying to figure out if a girl is loose what do I look for? For example, girls will try and figure out how many girls I have been with and usually guess. Is the number they guess related to the number they have been with? What about social media? If she is in a picture with a dude and showing obvious signs of attraction like hand over the guys stomach or chest or the dude is posing with his hand in a borderline more than friends position should I just assumed that they have banged?

24 signs shes a slut

Unless you're considering a LTR I would not bother worrying about it.

I've had women who appear to have never seen a cock before end up being massive sluts and vice versa.

Safe general rule : figure they say x2 + or - half depending on lifestyle.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Don't forget 26 MORE signs, I like it even better:

http://www.returnofkings.com/23539/26-mo...hes-a-slut

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Take her answer and do x2.

Shut up and let her talk. Don't push your judgment over her, if she feels comfortable she will talk non-stop after you have fucked her, revealing more that she would if she would feel that you are a traditional guy. This is useful as fuck, it has recently saved me from a new episode of possible betatude. I'll share so you see what I mean by this.

I met a petite 19 year old girl that was shy as hell. She was nervous as fuck at first, and so I entertained the idea that she could be a virgin, and you can be sure I started pedestalizing. Sure, I'm red, I knew I was doing that, and so I was more or less safe, but the mind processes were still there. Long story short, I end up having sex with her, and as she's resting her head in my chest she begins to talk. "You are the first guy who made x, bla bla bla", I just make funny remarks and she opens more. Ends up she's bisexual, has been with more guys that she should by her age, you get the picture.

Now, days after that, we're having coffee, and she begins to tell me a story, one of the characters was a guy that she...met. I put on a smile and call her out "It's alright, you can tell me, I'm not going to judge you", and she admits she was with him. What happened, you might ask? She decided I was bf material, and so DECIDED to start reserving details of her past to herself. If I would have been pre-judgmental since the first moment she would have never revealed to me what she did. That could have been a fucking disaster. Imagine it, me thinking I found a new unicorn to make her my gf, it sends shivers down my spine. Now I'm safe, my mind is at rest, and I can continue my red-pill learning without problems.

TL;DR: Shut up and watch Mad Men.

Quote: (05-02-2017 10:22 PM)tedwaltmuf Wrote:  

When trying to figure out if a girl is loose what do I look for? For example, girls will try and figure out how many girls I have been with and usually guess. Is the number they guess related to the number they have been with? What about social media? If she is in a picture with a dude and showing obvious signs of attraction like hand over the guys stomach or chest or the dude is posing with his hand in a borderline more than friends position should I just assumed that they have banged?

Just make that pussy sing show tunes, then it doesn't matter who else she is/was/will be fucking...

Welcome to 2017. They are all whores.

Accept it and make it your mission to be the best fuck she's ever had the pleasure of having.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

A) Her reputation
B) If she gives stong IOIs to many guys (eyes glisten, touches them when she talks, Asks many questions)
C) if she is in a sorority

Regardless, you can't create chemistry out of this air. I use to have "Dump the slut fuck that bitch" mentality but this one smart, funny, intelligent girl who fitted me like a glove. However, she was a known slut.

She did care about me, helped me with school work, gave me rides, was obedient, etc.

But I didn't give her a chance. She fucked many guys around campus which made me disinterested.Who knows that could of been because I didn't give her a chance.

But in the long run (i'm not sure how old you are) but if you're 21,22 make sure to keep a girl like I stated above on rotation.

Keep her in case she changes her actions in the long run. You don't want to be 28,29 not having a girl whom you trust to raise your kids.

I don't care how good your game is. Finding a potential mother of your kids is always going to take a lot of time and effort. Especially when your in your late 20s or older. You can't let the potential suitors slip by,

Growth Over Everything Else.

I hate to know that shit, I get "retrograde jealousy" with girls I start to really like.

That shit is real, fucked up two of my LTRs cuz I couldn't handle it so had to break up.

Decided I'll marry an 18-20 year old virgin, no exceptions!

It's not easy to tell, especially if you don't have much experience with different women.

The core indicator is the significance/importance/affect she gives to the sex acts. The opposite of this is being "knowing" of sex, which I will explain below.

Giving significance to it is not the same as 'LMR'. When you think "significance", think how you would respond to being punched in the face as a layman versus as a boxer. To the layman, he will show signs and behaviours of affect. He will think about what happened to him for days after. To the boxer, it won't even factor into his day.

Resistance to the first sex is not correlated with her sexual history, so never use this as an indicator. There are reasons why girls on both ends of the spectrum would put up both heavy resistance or no resistance.

The less "knowing" of sex she is, the less partners she's had. Things that indicate knowing are:
- Any comments/criticisms/praise about the sex. It's like a wine taster: you can only comment on qualities of a wine if you've drunk enough of them to have references. If a girl makes any comments about the sex whatsoever I assume she's a slut.
- Any positive requests, i.e. "do this". Same as previous: she has reference points on her self, and coming at sex as "how do I maximize the quality of this bodily function" versus just thinking "John is banging me!". Positive requests = slut.
- Negative sex requests can mean either, you have to think about it based on the context and details. It can mean either she's not comfortable with that yet (low partner count) or she has enough reference points to know she doesn't like that (high partner count).
- Positive/assertive actions. Goes without saying that if she squats dick, she has high sexual experience and thus likely high partner count. This does not mean that passivity indicates low partner count -- it certainly doesn't. Passivity means nothing by itself.
- Smiling. Any smiling during sex = slut.
- Using the word 'fun' at any point regarding sex. "It is fun" = probably voracious slut.
- Cloaking language or behaviours. This is amusingly one of the strongest and easiest tells -- the girl attempting to cover her tells. You feel this as incongruent behavior. Like she pretends she doesn't know how to blowjob and acts like its an unfamiliar thing but actually she's mindful of her teeth and putting her lips right etc. Or she puts up a fuss about how she "doesn't do this" but then 10 minutes later is telling you how to give it to her etc.
- An expression more like "what is happening?" / unsureness (hard to explain) versus pleasure/enjoyment. If the primary expression, and especially sounds/words, during sex are pleasure (e.g. "oh yes", or seeming to deliberately make encouraging sounds not directly coupled to their sensations) then they're experienced.
- Paying attention to you and your feelings/expressions. A girl with little experience doesn't think about the man's pleasure, or her "performance" in making him feel good. It's like playing a sport for the first time -- you're not thinking tactics you're just thinking how to hit the ball; but after many games hitting the ball is muscle-memory and you start thinking tactics.
- Her thoughts and behaviour afterwards can also give some indication. The easier she's able to change her mental focus to other things afterwards, like what she's going to eat for dinner or has she received any messages, the less affect the sex has had on her mind because its moved away from "significant act" to "bodily function" AKA she's a sausage hoover.
- She courts the attention of many men (already mentioned in that "signs she's a slut" article). She's well familiar with the ropes and impatient for the next schlong, she just wants to make sure she's getting a good price so she prefers auction over the much slower "waiting for approaches by individual buyers". Low numbers of female friends versus guy friends indicates either lesbian or slut.
- She is American. From my small experience and observation of American women, they give sex the least significance of any group in the world. Very "bodily function". They talk of it in a frivolous way and talk of things like having kids with strong contempt -- i.e. very high hedonistic decoupling of the act from its purpose. As the fat chick is to donuts the American chick is to sex. No surprise the "they're all sluts" comment came from a member with an American flag next to his name.

I'm sure there are a bunch of others, those are just off the top of my head.

Quote: (05-04-2017 05:43 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

It's not easy to tell, especially if you don't have much experience with different women.

The core indicator is the significance/importance/affect she gives to the sex acts. The opposite of this is being "knowing" of sex, which I will explain below.

Giving significance to it is not the same as 'LMR'. When you think "significance", think how you would respond to being punched in the face as a layman versus as a boxer. To the layman, he will show signs and behaviours of affect. He will think about what happened to him for days after. To the boxer, it won't even factor into his day.

Resistance to the first sex is not correlated with her sexual history, so never use this as an indicator. There are reasons why girls on both ends of the spectrum would put up both heavy resistance or no resistance.

The less "knowing" of sex she is, the less partners she's had. Things that indicate knowing are:
- Any comments/criticisms/praise about the sex. It's like a wine taster: you can only comment on qualities of a wine if you've drunk enough of them to have references. If a girl makes any comments about the sex whatsoever I assume she's a slut.
- Any positive requests, i.e. "do this". Same as previous: she has reference points on her self, and coming at sex as "how do I maximize the quality of this bodily function" versus just thinking "John is banging me!". Positive requests = slut.
- Negative sex requests can mean either, you have to think about it based on the context and details. It can mean either she's not comfortable with that yet (low partner count) or she has enough reference points to know she doesn't like that (high partner count).
- Positive/assertive actions. Goes without saying that if she squats dick, she has high sexual experience and thus likely high partner count. This does not mean that passivity indicates low partner count -- it certainly doesn't. Passivity means nothing by itself.
- Smiling. Any smiling during sex = slut.
- Using the word 'fun' at any point regarding sex. "It is fun" = probably voracious slut.
- Cloaking language or behaviours. This is amusingly one of the strongest and easiest tells -- the girl attempting to cover her tells. You feel this as incongruent behavior. Like she pretends she doesn't know how to blowjob and acts like its an unfamiliar thing but actually she's mindful of her teeth and putting her lips right etc. Or she puts up a fuss about how she "doesn't do this" but then 10 minutes later is telling you how to give it to her etc.
- An expression more like "what is happening?" / unsureness (hard to explain) versus pleasure/enjoyment. If the primary expression, and especially sounds/words, during sex are pleasure (e.g. "oh yes", or seeming to deliberately make encouraging sounds not directly coupled to their sensations) then they're experienced.
- Paying attention to you and your feelings/expressions. A girl with little experience doesn't think about the man's pleasure, or her "performance" in making him feel good. It's like playing a sport for the first time -- you're not thinking tactics you're just thinking how to hit the ball; but after many games hitting the ball is muscle-memory and you start thinking tactics.
- Her thoughts and behaviour afterwards can also give some indication. The easier she's able to change her mental focus to other things afterwards, like what she's going to eat for dinner or has she received any messages, the less affect the sex has had on her mind because its moved away from "significant act" to "bodily function" AKA she's a sausage hoover.
- She courts the attention of many men (already mentioned in that "signs she's a slut" article). She's well familiar with the ropes and impatient for the next schlong, she just wants to make sure she's getting a good price so she prefers auction over the much slower "waiting for approaches by individual buyers". Low numbers of female friends versus guy friends indicates either lesbian or slut.
- She is American. From my small experience and observation of American women, they give sex the least significance of any group in the world. Very "bodily function". They talk of it in a frivolous way and talk of things like having kids with strong contempt -- i.e. very high hedonistic decoupling of the act from its purpose. As the fat chick is to donuts the American chick is to sex. No surprise the "they're all sluts" comment came from a member with an American flag next to his name.

I'm sure there are a bunch of others, those are just off the top of my head.

Mentally going through some past flings after reading Phoenix's list:

[Image: giphy.gif]

POTD

You can only tell by counting the rings around her nipples. It's like counting how old a tree is...

Excellent list Phoenix.
Very well done.

[Image: clap2.gif]

My favourite:

Quote: (05-04-2017 05:43 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

- Cloaking language or behaviours. This is amusingly one of the strongest and easiest tells -- the girl attempting to cover her tells. You feel this as incongruent behavior. Like she pretends she doesn't know how to blowjob and acts like its an unfamiliar thing but actually she's mindful of her teeth and putting her lips right etc.

Asian girls are experts in this.

Count the ring marks inside her pussy, same as tree trunk in years bro.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

If it feels like you're tossing a hot dog down a hallway, she's been with a lot.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Unless you attach a GOPRO and 24 hour surveillance to her when she is born, you have no way of knowing all the depraved, dirty, slutty skanky things she has done, over and over and over again in her life.

Shes not going to tell you, and you can't read her mind.

You can not even imagine the sorts of things she was able to get up to. Imagine half the world is ready to fuck you at a moment's notice. You can get whatever itch you have scratched without effort.

Best not to think about where that box of assorted creams has been that you are trying to get into.

The thing is you will never know. She can tell you any number, 90% of the time it will be a lie, but you will never know the real number, so forget about it. The looseness of her pussy usually gives you a reasonable idea of her 'experience' level though.

Quote: (05-02-2017 10:22 PM)tedwaltmuf Wrote:  

Ask her, a lot of them will tell you. For many women it's a way of bragging - she's saying "men like me a lot". Ask more about recent history though, people change. I'm not obsessed with how some girl banged a guy ten years ago. I used to be! Until I banged enough women and started filtering sluts better.

Also she's going to hide some truth, sorry. I'm definitely never sharing some of my stories with a woman. Evaluate her on more fronts than just this number.

You worry about the wrong things.

If her sexual past bothers you then you should be botheres about her previous BFs, not random hook ups here and there. SNLs and stuff are meaningless. What matters is her BFs. Those fuckers could have had her in any way they wanted to. That is what can ruin a girl a lot.

If you are asking this question you are either 1) just starting out in Game or 2) you are long-term minded in your search. Either is fine as all of us had to start from somewhere and most of us will look for a stable, long-term relationship with a quality woman at some point in our progression.

When you develop enough experience with women, you will simply know intuitively.

One good indicator is based on the old saying "show me your friends and I tell you who you are". In the past, men had a much easier time deciphering a woman's character as it was more common to be introduced through social circle. It was much easier to develop a complete assessment of her behavior and moral character.

If you are just looking to get laid, then this discussion is essentially irrelevant. However, if you are looking for a wife and mother of your children, knowing the character of her family and close friends will provide a strong indication of who she is as a person. The people she surrounds herself with will shape her personality and reinforce her behavior. Women who come from a tight-knit community of loyal, honest and family-oriented people will likely promote the right kind of values that we seek in women.

Women are followers and need to be guided. They seek validation for their behavior. The validation they seek for their lifestyle usually comes from their close girlfriends. Are her friends club sluts and Tinder hoes? Are her friends productive professionals/students in stable long-term relationships? Pay close attention to the formative people in her life. They will be a strong indicator of the kind of life she has led.

I was about to say something, but our friend ^ Dantes (aka Billy Zane), nailed it .

Quote: (05-02-2017 10:30 PM)UlteriorMotive Wrote:  

24 signs shes a slut

Unless you're considering a LTR I would not bother worrying about it.

I've had women who appear to have never seen a cock before end up being massive sluts and vice versa.

Safe general rule : figure they say x2 + or - half depending on lifestyle.

Can you elaborate on this? Are you saying they seemed inexperienced during sex only to turn out to have f*cked a bunch of men before? What were the other signs?

A wise man once told me:
"Don't search for skeletons in a girls closet. You will not like what you will see."

Always assume she is a slut. She is either there, or getting there. The more red flags, the sluttier.

+5 for each of the following:
Tatoos, piercings, smoking, heavy drinker, strange hair style or hair color.

Quote:Quote:

Women are like a foot path. One must never seek to know how many have trodden on it. -Chinua Achebe

Quote: (05-08-2017 04:58 PM)XXL Wrote:  

You worry about the wrong things.

If her sexual past bothers you then you should be botheres about her previous BFs, not random hook ups here and there. SNLs and stuff are meaningless. What matters is her BFs. Those fuckers could have had her in any way they wanted to. That is what can ruin a girl a lot.

Interesting.

Many of the points on Phoenix's list could be developed through a boyfriend (comments, assertiveness, smiling, amongst others) rather than a ton of different guys.

What do you think of two girls, same level of attractiveness, early 20s, one with one LTR boyfriend of three years vs one with 5 notches and say 10 total lifetime bangs? Which one would be "sluttier" or have more of the tells from the list?

Does it even make a difference?