rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What country has been your best Nightclub experience?

Wondering where your best nightclub experiences have been overall?
So ,of course includes high attractive girl ratio,but also ease of access,vibe ,cost etc

Going by this video Sweden looks ok! Bit harsh on my home country...funny though [Image: smile.gif]

Funnily enough mine have been in the US ...guess it all depends on what happens when you're in the club!

Bulgaria

Lumiere, with all the places you've been to, I'm surprised you put down Bulgaria. I agree it's good, but surprised you put it down as best. Lumiere, keep in mind that when you where there, it was peek season (April/May).

For me:

Buenos Aires, Argentina has a hardcore nightlife. Many nightclubs give you a discount for being early if you come before 2 am. Clubs are packed until the wee hours in the morning. Unfortunately the girls aren't super easy.

Brighton UK has solid nightlife with easy drunk girls.

Wroslav is solid.

Belgrade was solid when I was there.

Bangkok is good.

Lima is good for easiness (as a gringo).

Miami is good.

India is horrible.

Never been to Sweden, but I heard drinks there are insanely expensive.

Right now I'm in Ukraine. The nightclubs are tricky but the girl visual quality is second to none.

Berlin's nightlife is pretty awesome. Only place I've been that parties harder and later than Buenos Aires and Madrid.

Berns Nightclub in Stockholm, Thusday on Hip-Hop Night...great music and Swedish Girls choosing up on authentic brothas with Swag...damn I need to get back!

Quote: (08-28-2011 02:50 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Berns Nightclub in Stockholm, Thusday on Hip-Hop Night...great music and Swedish Girls choosing up on authentic brothas with Swag...damn I need to get back!

Co-sign, bruh [Image: pimp.gif]

I was very pleasantly surprised by Jakarta, actually. I did not expect such a vibrant and liberal nightlife with such a large number of clubs in a muslim country. The girls may not be the flyest, yes, but the overall experience was great. Alcohol is a bit pricey because of the high taxes on it but still okay for western standards. Not sure whether it's the best but it beats other places in the region, including Bangkok. Bangkok is quite good and can get very weird (in both a good and a bad way) but it's just too overrun with hookers which can get quite annoying. Although that can be avoided to some extent if you go to the right places but then the Thai idea of how a nightclub should be designed is still annoying (was discussed in the particular threads).

Which countries tended to have a more mingling club atmosphere vs. sitting in tables?

For me Tokyo, Japan was pretty awsome!
The scene and nightlifes goes on for ever all thru the night.
Definitely my favourite, even though the girls are not that easy, and sometimes very difficult communicating with (because of language and social barriers/norms) and the cost of partying here don't come cheap.

Saigon (Vietnam) and Montevideo (uruguay) are good follow-ups.
And somehow I always think back on those crazy nights in Yucutan, Mexico.

-Rdp

Quote: (08-28-2011 12:39 PM)The Duke Wrote:  

Clubs are packed until the wee hours in the morning.

For me that is actually a negative. Everyone wants to stay and "party" and then the sun is up and they are tired and want to just crash.

That is from a pick-up perspective. Otherwise, if you choose for quality/glitziness of the interior, fame level of the DJ, sound volume, and crowd energy level, there are other better places, such as Ibiza.
For pick-up I'm not sure... easiest are probably the types of places like the Rusty Rudder in Dewey Beach, which is not even a club but a divey bar by the beach with a dance floor and band stage. Closing time is 1am in DE and everyone looks to hook up quickly so they can party and drink at someone's house after that.

---

If you guys go to Shanghai, go to this bar/club called "88" in the French Concession.

There are no words to describe how absurd and awesome this place is. It's got a great mix of hip hop and house tunes and there are always a lot of hot chicks there and chode local guys. Girls are very approachable and the setup of the place is good for you to meet women. The prices are fantastic and they offer this "foreigner VIP card" that allows you to get a bottle of vodka for some outrageously cheap price as long as you bring a total of 5 foreigners with you.

Despite that, there doesnt' seem to be that many foreigners that go - just hot Shanghainese and Taiwanese chicks and beta local dudes. Something tells me that this spot will be ruined by the next time I'm in Shanghai.

Oh and the decor is just strange but awesome....very hard to describe....imagine Scarface's mansion meets Pirates of the Carribean. If you go, you'll understand what I'm talking about. None of it makes sense, but it doesnt have to.

Regarding the OPs video. Swedish nightclubs SUCK. It's true that the girls hold high international standard but the nightclubs are far to much about being seen. I find nightclubs in Spain, SE Asia, heck even NYC to be of far better quality.

Quote: (08-28-2011 12:43 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Berlin's nightlife is pretty awesome. Only place I've been that parties harder and later than Buenos Aires and Madrid.

2nd that, Fond fond memories of Berghain, Tresor, Watergate

I am no gentleman

So night game is only dead in some spots in the US, I hope this means.......lot of peeps on the forum talking about how we missed out on the glory days in the 1990s before cellphones and sausagefests.

Quote: (08-29-2011 03:15 AM)rdp Wrote:  

-Rdp

I've never heard of Montevideo having good nightlife, I was there this year and was pretty unimpressed, especially after B.A. What spots did you go to in Montevideo?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

NYC (for slutty local chicks)

Vegas(for slutty visiting California chicks)

Bali (yeah too many Aussie dickturds, but the girls from everywhere act like sluts here)

London (nice clubs with ppl from all over so lots of options, but also high priced)

Tokyo (massive awesome clubs open all night, foreigner loving Jap chicks in Roppongi)

Jakarta (most surprising nightlife, really nice clubs, more expensive but still reasonable, and not pretentious)

South Africa (in general Durban, J'burg and Cape Town all have nice balanced nightlife, nice venues, decent looking chicks, not that pricey or pretentious)

Saigon (pretty interesting and there's usually stuff going on all nights though lots of P2P)

Beijing (I actually thought it was better than Shanghai, because of the diversity of venues and more stupid chicks than Shanghai which can be a bit more elitist)

Dubai (not the best place for a guy, but if you can get past the door man at the nice clubs and can blow some money the nightlife is pretty good because of all the expats from all over)

Boracay (in terms of just getting trashed this has to be one of the best places, start at the more northernly bar and just get plastered walking from club to club going south, pretty awesome, but too much p2p)

Quote: (08-31-2011 04:35 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

NYC (for slutty local chicks)

Vegas(for slutty visiting California chicks)

Bali (yeah too many Aussie dickturds, but the girls from everywhere act like sluts here)

London (nice clubs with ppl from all over so lots of options, but also high priced)

Tokyo (massive awesome clubs open all night, foreigner loving Jap chicks in Roppongi)

Jakarta (most surprising nightlife, really nice clubs, more expensive but still reasonable, and not pretentious)

South Africa (in general Durban, J'burg and Cape Town all have nice balanced nightlife, nice venues, decent looking chicks, not that pricey or pretentious)

Saigon (pretty interesting and there's usually stuff going on all nights though lots of P2P)

Beijing (I actually thought it was better than Shanghai, because of the diversity of venues and more stupid chicks than Shanghai which can be a bit more elitist)

Dubai (not the best place for a guy, but if you can get past the door man at the nice clubs and can blow some money the nightlife is pretty good because of all the expats from all over)

Boracay (in terms of just getting trashed this has to be one of the best places, start at the more northernly bar and just get plastered walking from club to club going south, pretty awesome, but too much p2p)

You're one well travelled clubber [Image: smile.gif]
I always fancied visiting Tokyo...a beautiful Japanese girl is pretty hard to beat in my opinion.
Cheers for the insights!

Quote: (08-30-2011 06:46 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2011 03:15 AM)rdp Wrote:  

-Rdp

I've never heard of Montevideo having good nightlife, I was there this year and was pretty unimpressed, especially after B.A. What spots did you go to in Montevideo?

I stayed close to the Ciudad Vieja (Old City). There was alot of clubs and bars around this area. Always pumping, specially in the weekends.
Uruguayans dont get on before late, but has it going until 4 - 6 in the morning. I was in Montevideo back in 2009, but I heard it has become even more hectic with more bars and clubs opening.
I also went to some big discos somewhere while I was there, but can't remember the names.
So you didnt get to experience girls going crazy sexy in the club everytime the dj played some reaggeton shit?!??!

-rdp

I'm partial to Berlin. The girls have a hint of eastern european in them and the nightlife scene is very large and very diverse.

"You only live once, and the way I live, once is enough."