rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Becoming a club promoter

Becoming a club promoter

Anyone ever done or tried this? Seems like a surefire way of getting paid to get laid and meet tons of people. It looks like a great gig for a young guy.

Any tips on getting started? More of my peers are starting to go this route, and I'm surprised it isn't discussed more on the forum.

Becoming a club promoter

There's some tips on here:

thread-45406.html

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Becoming a club promoter

Quote: (04-30-2017 12:47 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

thread-45406.html

I'm looking more for actionable advice on how to become a club promoter from the ground up. I have no previous experience with this sort of thing and am looking for resources on how to start. I have a summer with nothing to do before I start work...I will be in the Bay Area, I wonder what possibilities exist up there?

Becoming a club promoter

Clubs in the Bay Area are a cesspool for low lifes

Also, the only people I know that ever did any sort of club promotion were women

Becoming a club promoter

If your into a totally fake, pretentious scene just to get some fake pretentious sluts go for it. I did this sort of thing for quite a few years, looking back id say it was fun but lacking any substance.

Becoming a club promoter

Quote: (04-30-2017 01:25 AM)Agastya Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2017 12:47 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

thread-45406.html

I'm looking more for actionable advice on how to become a club promoter from the ground up. I have no previous experience with this sort of thing and am looking for resources on how to start. I have a summer with nothing to do before I start work...I will be in the Bay Area, I wonder what possibilities exist up there?

You need to read that thread again, there is enough actionable advice to get you started. If you can't figure that out then. . .well maybe you should try something else. Being a promoter isn't all it's cracked up to be anyway. You're better of being a DJ.

Isaiah 4:1

Becoming a club promoter

Why would you anyone want this? Just for some quick lays with slags? I think people who do this kind of end up doing it for a little bit because they're super social and they kinda fall into it. Definitely not a career.

I would think it wrecks your body and perception of people. It will be full of shallow interactions and quick emotional highs. In order to be successful you have to love living in a "scenester" mindset and lifestyle.