rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Outsourced Dating

Outsourced Dating

Any other busy guys tried this?

Get some guy from India to be your copy-paste monkey and have a bunch of coffee dates in a weekend. Cheaper ($300) and quicker. Go to the 5m mark.

Outsourced Dating

I don't understand how he did this - what exactly was his assistant writing or doing?

If he did it while he was already famous, chances are his advice is worthless to non-celebrities. Not that every chick has heard of him, but he could make it clear in his profile he's a New York Times bestseller and such.

Outsourced Dating

I wouldn't want someone trying to run my game for me. Maybe it's a pride thing.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Outsourced Dating

Write out a few messages, give them to a virtual assistant. Instruct him/her to copy and paste them as messages and send them to women on dating websites, all from his from his profile on those sites. He probably has them send hundreds out and only bothers to respond to the ones he is interested in if they come back to him.

Outsourced Dating

My hunch is that Tim Ferris, while brilliant, is a socially awkward character with underdeveloped social skills.

I read 4HWW - at one point he recommends getting your assistant to apologize to your wife, or at least deal with your wife, for you. Good luck with that. To paraphrase a famous author, uou can talk efficiency with things - machines, work. With people, you want to be effective. Trying to be efficient with people is not going to win you friends in the long run.

Brilliant people like TF, who are immensely successful, can also often be completely socially retarded - we've all heard of high-powered CEOs who are so emotionally distant they're the closest thing to a psychopath.

So, I would NOT take TFs advice on dating - even his advice on work I am ambivalent - I reckon everything he talks about is tainted by his own perception of the world and people. Some of the advice on work-habits is great, but I'd keep in mind he's probable not a master of the social arts. As for the significance of that, all I can say is: It's not WHAT you know. It's WHO you know.

Just my 0.02.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Outsourced Dating

A bunch of that stuff that Tim Ferriss writes is pretty tongue in cheek, or written for a case study. He did this just as or before he published 4HWW, so it's hard to say if he was famous or not. He got 20 dates out of it. It was also a drunk dare.

Outsourced Dating

I don't understand why people pay so much attention to Tim Ferriss, no matter what he does.

"I started an internet business!" NOW READ MY BOOK ABOUT IT

"I workout 3 times a week!" NOW READ MY BOOK ABOUT IT

"I fucked Indian whores!" NOW LISTEN TO MY SEMINAR ABOUT IT

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Outsourced Dating

Quote: (08-28-2011 01:29 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I don't understand why people pay so much attention to Tim Ferriss, no matter what he does.

"I started an internet business!" NOW READ MY BOOK ABOUT IT

"I workout 3 times a week!" NOW READ MY BOOK ABOUT IT

"I fucked Indian whores!" NOW LISTEN TO MY SEMINAR ABOUT IT

Because his ideas where interesting and he provided a case study for a lot of people. The basic principles can be scaled up and applied to quite a bit, you just need to decide how best to use them. You dont apply case studies verbatim and this is half the problem people have. They think the case study is a blue print, which simply put is fucking retarded.

Ill use an example of how Ferris helped me out. Three weeks back I needed to source diesel generator suppliers out of Turkey and China. Typically, this would mean hours of web research and contacting people for further info. Instead, I used a VA in Malaysia to do that for me.

I gave her clear instructions on which websites to use and what she needed to surf for, what information I was looking for, and told her to create a report for me (I gave her the template).

She came back to me with over 60 different suppliers. I reviewed them, cut them down to about half that and gave her instructions and detailed information to email through. She used that to get quotations and further information from those I was interested in. It cost me all up about 120 bucks, but I now have the relevant contact details and company research on over 10 different suppliers who met my criteria. I saved a fortune in lost time.

Before Ferris came along, I never even contemplated using freelancers. I would not have even known where to start. My industry and profession does not allow for me to use most of his methods, but it has helped me find some better ways to do some things. At the same time, he gave me an idea or two which I can use to generate a passive income from. I would not do it myself, I would just throw money at it. It would never replace my primary income or match it, but it would give me a bit of pocket money.

People paid attention to Robert Kiyosaki, and many still do. How are all those property investors doing after they picked up his books in 2001-2002? Why does Donald Trump get the attention he does? He is a damn trust fund kiddie, he is not self made.

All he said in that video was that instead of using your personal time to spam an opener to 300 women on a dating site, pay someone to do the spamming for you.

Nothing is gospel, take the little bits from all over and use what you can.

Outsourced Dating

Nothing wrong with it but i think Tim is gay. i never ever read anything about girls or relationships on his site, except for the outsourced dating ( ridiculous idea !!).

Why would a super succesfull guy like Tim keep his private life totally in the dark ?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Outsourced Dating

Some of this methods could be applied successfully to your business life depending on what your job is. I just don't think outsourcing your dating life is a smart thing to do, and why in god's name would you pay someone to spam a dating site? My game is still in the early stages, but even I would never trust someone to just blithely send out messages on my behalf.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Outsourced Dating

Quote: (08-29-2011 04:59 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Nothing wrong with it but i think Tim is gay. i never ever read anything about girls or relationships on his site, except for the outsourced dating ( ridiculous idea !!).

Why would a super succesfull guy like Tim keep his private life totally in the dark ?

Because bragging about all the ho's you fucked does your reputation no good?

There are some things you avoid discussing or elaborating on. Your fucking sprees, you love for gambling/drinking/drugs/whores/necrophilia or how you hate black, gay dwarves from Israel that wear Prada.

Im sure a wealthy, well known and widely respected guy has few problems getting laid in South America or Asia where he spends a lot of his time.

Just a thought.

Outsourced Dating

Quote: (08-29-2011 07:08 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Im sure a wealthy, well known and widely respected guy has few problems getting laid in South America or Asia where he spends a lot of his time.

Just a thought.

Agreed. On the other hand, I kinda doubt he'd get laid if we wasn't wealthy, well-known and respected - or idolized. I think more the latter.

But really... I'm prepared to believe otherwise. Just after reading his book, it struck me human relationships could well be a weak point of his.

A year from now you'll wish you started today