rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berkeley shows that conservatives are irrelevant in the hot civil war

Ann Coulter is great. She is as good as conservatives get and has been a great fighter in the cold civil war the "good" whites have been waging against the "bad" whites.

However, that cold civil war is becoming a hot one thanks to communist street thugs like Antifa and their supporters and overlords in the government, press, courts and corporations. Even the best conservatives are not a fit anymore. I hope she at least tries to shame the Trump administration on Twitter and in the mainstream press into doing something.

Now Gavin and Proud Boys etc. are stepping up and are going to read from her speech even if she won't attend.

Question is will the populist right in all its stripes be able to pick up the baton the conservatives have dropped and run with it or will they be tripped up by a joint force of police, courts, social networks and media that are all on Antifa's side?

Speaking of the Trump administration:

Violent communist street gangs are ending free speech in public spaces and beating people up with full support from the police and mayors. What are Trump and the GOP focused on while this is going on? Corporate tax cuts.

Re: your last paragraph...

The commies are only doing that crap in commieland. They're not doing it in right wing strongholds.

Look what happened at Auburn. The cops just shut down the antifags and there was almost no drama at all because the city didn't put up with their shit.

I agree most conservatives are pussies, though. It's sad.

Quote: (04-26-2017 10:24 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Re: your last paragraph...

The commies are only doing that crap in commieland They're not doing it in right wing strongholds.

Look what happened at Auburn. The cops just shut down the antifags and there was almost no drama at all because the city didn't put up with their shit.

I agree most conservatives are pussies, though. It's sad.

True. But a lot of the population is in commieland and with immigration changing red states to blue that land will expand.

If you guys are tired of this shit and sick of gaming bar slags you should think about joining Identity Europa.

The conservatives conserved exactly....what?

Deus vult!

Quote: (04-26-2017 11:04 PM)Yarbles Wrote:  

If you guys are tired of this shit and sick of gaming bar slags you should think about joining Identity Europa.

Aren't they one of those "Uphold the purity of the white race, only marry white chicks!" groups? Or am I mixing them up with someone else.

I live in Asia. Much better over here. I have thought of moving to Hungary though.

Quote: (04-26-2017 11:26 PM)TheBoom Wrote:  

I live in Asia. Much better over here. I have thought of moving to Hungary though.

This is pretty much what I'm thinking. This place is beyond saving, and it's probably not worth saving anyway. These groups are gonna get riddled with informers and shut down hard before they can do anything effective. Look at the Bundy Ranch crew.

Quote: (04-26-2017 11:26 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Aren't they one of those "Uphold the purity of the white race, only marry white chicks!" groups? Or am I mixing them up with someone else.

It's ethno nationalism for Americans who descended from Europe. There's also Gavin McInnes "Proud Boys" group, which is more "civic nationalist."

Also Kyle Chapman of "Based Stick Man" fame is starting a group which is basically anti-antifa which would be worth looking in to.

Roosh has even come around to this line of nationalist/anti-globalist thinking... Personally I tried poolside for awhile but it just wasn't doing the trick. Meanwhile I recently went to a American Legion hall to get active locally and I found it had been taken over by a militant dyke. You should have seen her lecturing disabled Vietnam vets who just wanted to hang out about inclusivity and every other PC concept.

These people are taking over all of our institutions and we're dropping the ball and I can't just sit around anymore. The pussy is a fleeting illusion and most of you should know it by now.

Quote: (04-26-2017 11:09 PM)Glaucon Wrote:  

One-sided free trade and corporate tax cuts.

Quote: (04-26-2017 11:35 PM)Yarbles Wrote:  

These people are taking over all of our institutions and we're dropping the ball and I can't just sit around anymore. The pussy is a fleeting illusion and most of you should know it by now.

It's not "the pussy". It's the fact that the demographics in the US are long-term fucked. The people are stupid. We've gone from exploring the galaxy to exploring "the spectrum of sexuality". Everything is breaking. And it's going to keep breaking, and it's going to keep getting worse.

You cannot stop this. There is not a thing you can do, on the local level, the state level, the national level, that will make the slightest bit of difference against this encroaching tide of misery.

But if you have skills, not much in the way of attachments, and a willingness to try something new, you can certainly leave. Go to another country that's less crap.

Just walk away. Let this place fall apart. Let the people who prize "diversity" get it in the ass when 50 feral blacks swarm their train and rob them at gunpoint. Let the guys who prize "inclusivity" enjoy their unemployment when every other race prioritizes their own above whites when it comes time to hire someone for that job. Let the ones who prize "caring" take in tens of thousands of unsanitary refugees to make their food, and then enjoy their tuberculosis.

Wash your hands of the idiots, leave them to wallow in their self-righteousness, and form a better life someplace sane.

We have to closely watch to see if Sessions actually does anything about violence against conservatives and the violation of their civil rights. If nothing is done, then we really know that we are on our own and politics is irrelevant.

Rico... Sauve....

Sambro is sadly on point. I would say that if anyone were interested in retaining "America" as we know it or even knew it then they should move to a conservative state and become individually militant.

Secessionist movements are America's only light at the end of a very long, dark tunnel.

The USA we knew is done. Over. But if it's damn important to you (worth your life) then you might be able to save a small portion of it. I hope that in my lifetime the CONUS can be restored but my sense is that commie America will soon go honest-Abe on traditional America but will lose and subsequently collapse. Thereafter other nations will sweep in for the save and functionally (in all but name) annex the coastal regions.

I had thought that if Trump pulled out all the stops and showed a willingness to draw blood then America could have been saved, even at a horrible cost, but now I don't think that's likely at all. I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm just saying that if I were living in California then I wouldn't bet my life or my family's future on Trump by staying where I was.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (04-26-2017 11:09 PM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Progressives make "progress" and conservatives conserve the "progress" that the progressives have made. So, essentially they conserved nothing.

Most conservatives just conserve their 401k and their pensions.

Any real traditionalist movement is ironically going to have to pave the way to their future with the corpses of the boomers.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (04-26-2017 11:46 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

We've gone from exploring the galaxy to exploring "the spectrum of sexuality".

[Image: mindblown.gif]

I think because of demographics and the left's lock on the media, educational system and many of the courts that it is a forgone conclusion that they eventually win. The trick is what happens after that because just before they win, the age of robots should be kicking in full speed. If that turns out to be what is expected then 50 to 100% of all jobs will disappear. I see only 2 obvious scenarios:
1. Brave new World where the masses are kept drugged

2. Mad Max land. The elite are betting on this option and are buying property in New Zealand and building massive underground bunkers in LA. This could lead to almost any outcome. Race war is a certainty though. Women are going to be desperate for strong men then but I would rather be in another country without the accompanying race war.

If the red states secede maybe their is a third option but I don't know what it will be.

I am starting to think that mass immigration of Muslims might not be a bad thing. Look at the alternative. Do you really want your son to go through a life of hell and persecution because he is a heterosexual male?

Rico... Sauve....

No way is importation of Muslims a good idea. They tend not to play well with minorities. My son is a practicing Christian and life tends to be bleak for Christians in most Muslim countries. However, I am beginning to get an appreciation for how they deal with women.

Quote: (04-26-2017 11:35 PM)Yarbles Wrote:  

It's not "the pussy". It's the fact that the demographics in the US are long-term fucked. The people are stupid. We've gone from exploring the galaxy to exploring "the spectrum of sexuality". Everything is breaking. And it's going to keep breaking, and it's going to keep getting worse.

You cannot stop this. There is not a thing you can do, on the local level, the state level, the national level, that will make the slightest bit of difference against this encroaching tide of misery.

But if you have skills, not much in the way of attachments, and a willingness to try something new, you can certainly leave. Go to another country that's less crap.

Just walk away. Let this place fall apart. Let the people who prize "diversity" get it in the ass when 50 feral blacks swarm their train and rob them at gunpoint. Let the guys who prize "inclusivity" enjoy their unemployment when every other race prioritizes their own above whites when it comes time to hire someone for that job. Let the ones who prize "caring" take in tens of thousands of unsanitary refugees to make their food, and then enjoy their tuberculosis.

Wash your hands of the idiots, leave them to wallow in their self-righteousness, and form a better life someplace sane.

I completely disagree. The reason we're losing is because no one is working together, AT ALL, at anything that isn't cuckservativism or pozzed leftism, except for the above groups, which have only been around at most for 2 years. You have probably spent zero time organizing anything politically, and yet you talk like it's best to just give up.

You are 100% right that people are stupid and I get that they're not worth saving but if you're not there telling the idiots what to believe they're going to believe something else. If you've heard the saying "If you look around the poker table and you can't figure out who the mark is, it's you," we need to be making these people the mark. It's a lot easier than you think, and if you'd just get over your convenient nihilism and work with a group you'd see what I mean.

People talk about the "silent majority" but it should actually be called the "disorganized majority" and it will usually lose to the organized minority. The left knows this and they just love your self defeating attitude. You are literally causing them ZERO hassle... you and everyone else like you are just fading away. If you recall, the RVF meetups caused a worldwide triggering because if everyone here actually met up, we would have started forming an effective group of likeminded people that could have done significant narrative damage. If the media pressure wasn't enough to have the meetings canceled, they'd have stuck their gangs of masked and violent shitheads on you while the police looked the other way as we see now.

I have to ask everyone here, at what point will you actually do something REAL against this pervasive milieu that we all find completely disgusting? I agree that it's not "just the pussy," it's your internal, self defeating attitude. At least these fag freaks will get off their ass and into the street... the same cannot be said for you.

I liked your post, but I think people are in for a bad surprise if they think that Japan or China or anywhere else would take vast number of white Americans in case of a breakdown of the US military power. More likely the world would erupt into war and China and Japan would expel whites or drastically change their visa requirements.

Is there basis to the idea that Asians in general would just accept thousands or millions of white immigrants, I doubt it, and I think there might be some desire for "revenge" in such a situation.

Quote: (04-27-2017 09:45 AM)Yarbles Wrote:  

I have to ask everyone here, at what point will you actually do something REAL against this pervasive milieu that we all find completely disgusting? I agree that it's not "just the pussy," it's your internal, self defeating attitude. At least these fag freaks will get off their ass and into the street... the same cannot be said for you.

As I wrote elsewhere, I think France will pop off first. They're the closest to having their daily lives negatively impacted.

In the rest of Europe, you can still easily avoid the hordes if you are just middle class.

The US already seems to move and do real things on a lot of fronts. There's no reason to force the issue, I think it's great that Antifa are here. I hope they keep keeping on. I would rather they attack than get arrested, because cops can't be trusted and skirmishes with Antifa provide valuable fighting experience which the right lacks. That's how the Antifa came to be in the first place. They quickly learned to restrict their skirmishes with the police. In the beginning they were very violent using molotov and pavement stones, but that forced the police to shoot live rounds, so they scale it back to allow for a more ritual fight, where your average lefty can still get some battle training. Not unlike how hooliganism works.

Quote: (04-27-2017 09:57 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

As I wrote elsewhere, I think France will pop off first. They're the closest to having their daily lives negatively impacted.

In the rest of Europe, you can still easily avoid the hordes if you are just middle class.

The US already seems to move and do real things on a lot of fronts. There's no reason to force the issue, I think it's great that Antifa are here. I hope they keep keeping on. I would rather they attack than get arrested, because cops can't be trusted and skirmishes with Antifa provide valuable fighting experience which the right lacks. That's how the Antifa came to be in the first place. They quickly learned to restrict their skirmishes with the police. In the beginning they were very violent using molotov and pavement stones, but that forced the police to shoot live rounds, so they scale it back to allow for a more ritual fight, where your average lefty can still get some battle training. Not unlike how hooliganism works.

You're right but fighting these people is only a small part of it from what I can see. There has to be a sustained, multi-year grassroots right wing organization built in the US that isn't cucked. Look for people in your area who are running for office and volunteer to work for the campaign. I've already learned a ton doing this.

The left is easy to make fun of but they've put in lots of effort into their campaigning and organizing, and once you've seen how much work it actually is you will have a newfound respect for these people.

I completely disagree. The reason we're losing is because no one is working together, AT ALL, at anything that isn't cuckservativism or pozzed leftism, except for the above groups, which have only been around at most for 2 years. You have probably spent zero time organizing anything politically, and yet you talk like it's best to just give up.

The results of attempts to "organize things politically" are obvious for anyone to see. Co-opting. Utter failure. It hasn't worked. It's not going to work. There is no scenario where the majority of whites, who've been fed on a comfortable diet of "diversity" for 25 years now are going to wake up and realize that immigration is killing them before it's too late. There is no scenario where a society that's comprimised increasing of people who can't even speak the language can manage to maintain itself. There's no way an entire generation and a half steeped in SJW indoctrination is going to snap out of it. (And don't point me to the 5% that do as if they're indicative of anything. The other 95% are stuck deep into 50-genders land, and they ain't coming out.) The idea that "we just need to organize and somehow all the problems will be solved!" is a fantasy. If you wish to indulge in that fantasy, I'm not going to tell you not to, in the same way I'm not gonna tell a man in a pony fursuit that he has to stop going to furry conventions. But count me out.

Quote:Quote:

If you recall, the RVF meetups caused a worldwide triggering because if everyone here actually met up, we would have started forming an effective group of likeminded people that could have done significant narrative damage. If the media pressure wasn't enough to have the meetings canceled, they'd have stuck their gangs of masked and violent shitheads on you while the police looked the other way as we see now.

That first sentence is a complete misstatement of reality, and this is coming from someone who was fairly intimately involved in the meetups. The entire world (And it was the entire western world, there was an article in my own hometown paper) was not trying to stop a small site from holding a meetup because, "Oh no! We must put an end to this before they form an effective group of likeminded people that can do significant narrative damage!" It was a moral panic, pure and simple. It was an entire society of clickbait-driven idiots convinced that there were "Pro-Rape" protests going on right there in their hometown. Many of them seemed to think that after our "pro-rape" group held its rally, we were going out into the streets to gang rape people. Nobody bothered to fact check. Nobody bothered to even think it through (Why the hell would there be even such a thing as a 'pro-rape' group?). It was entirely Pavlovian: they saw the scary story on the news feed and started jumping up and down and screaming at the top of their lungs like monkeys. No thought. Just screaming.

This was just more evidence of what I said before: nothing I or anybody else could've done would've gotten these people to see reason, because they're simply not capable of reason.

Quote:Quote:

It's interesting that you should say this right after the context of the meetups. This isn't widely known, but it was Roosh's decision, acting alone, not to cancel the meetups. The group leaders and organizers almost uniformly wanted him to go forward with it: we were ready to show up anyway despite knowing that the press would be there to take our pictures and brand us internationally as "pro-rape advocates". I was enormously upset about it at the time, but looking back, Roosh unquestionably made the right call. Had I gone, I would've thrown my reputation into the gutter, lost my job, possibly been physically beaten (There were some antifas threatening to come to my meetup with bats). And what would I have accomplished? Not a damn thing. I would've thrown myself into the buzzsaw and made no change to anything at all.

Quote: (04-26-2017 11:26 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

That group sounds awesome! Can I join?

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....