rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Visiting Europe - Sweden, Romania, Poland, CR, Spain, France, or Hungary?

Hey guys - I have learned so much from this forum, thank you all. In October I became a "digital nomad" and have been traveling through America, Australia, the Phils, Thailand, Japan, Dubai, and am now in Eastern Europe (Ukraine).

The Phils and Thailand were incredible - I had a lot of success in both places, scoring an average of one new girl every other day all through online game (Tinder, FC and TC), including two professional models, and I could have scored more if I hadn't spent more than one day with several of them. I prefered the Phils to Thailand: Thai girls are prettier, but I tired quickly of their bad English, whereas in the Phils I had really deep and interesting conversations with some of the girls. My experiences in Australia and Japan matched what I've read here and elsewhere. Australian girls just aren't fun and the competition is tough with all the buff loud Australian guys. Japanese girls are mostly not open to dating foreigners and the language barrier is a big problem unless you speak some Japanese, which I don't. I'm having only moderate luck with online game here in the Ukraine.

I have a few weeks in Europe and am trying to figure out which places to go: the options are Sweden, Romania, Poland, CR, Spain, France (I speak French), or Hungary. I've ruled out Serbia because I've read it's not an easy place to score, and Slovakia and Bulgaria are out because of poor English proficiency.

My day-game and night-game are not good, I've always hated bars/nightclubs and rarely have luck with cold approaches, but I am really quick and successful with online game, and did reasonably well with it in NY when I was living there, so I'd like to double down on that strength.

Looks-wise, I am a white blue/blonde British guy, fair as they come, young looking late 30s but women guess late 20s, 5'10", 145lbs, 10% BF but no six pack; I work out regularly and am quite strong. OK dress sense but nothing special, could use some work there.

I'm looking for a good places for ONS (or 2-3 NS). I like fair skinned, blonde, blue-eyed feminine girls and so far the Ukrainian girls are some of the most attractive to me that I've seen anywhere I've been. Money isn't an issue, I don't mind spending on hotels and/or dates, but I avoid P4P like the plague...

Any advice on where to go would be much appreciated!

Hey man,

I don't have the knowledge or expertise to advise you on your next destination, but I would be very interested to hear about your experiences in Ukraine if you care to share them. Also I have a few questions about transitioning to the digital nomad lifestyle as I've been pondering such a move myself...

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Quote: (04-22-2017 03:56 PM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

Hey man,

I don't have the knowledge or expertise to advise you on your next destination, but I would be very interested to hear about your experiences in Ukraine if you care to share them. Also I have a few questions about transitioning to the digital nomad lifestyle as I've been pondering such a move myself...

Sure thing, happy to share. I've only been here in Odessa for 3 days so far. First impression was: wow, the girls really are as hot here as they say, while the guys look mostly slightly inbred. In the mall one evening I walked past five girls in a row all of whom literally took my breath away. Even the maid in the hotel would be an 8 in my book. This has left me drooling, but so far unsatisfied. 12 Tinder matches so far out of maybe 50 right swipes (so about 25%; for me this is a lower match rate than SE Asia where it was around 75%, but higher than the US where it's around 5-10%). Of those 12, about 6 conversations. 4 were more or less obviously looking for P4P. The other 2 seem interested but one is working this weekend and can't meet (or so she claims), while the other has become unresponsive. I think it's partly because it's off season here in Odessa, a city which other than the crappy beaches doesn't have much going for it, and maybe I'd have more luck in July; but also I get the impression that it's very much about night-game in this city, hitting up the clubs in Arcadia, and that's not my style. The girls are conservative, don't seem open to ONS and seem only to be interested in guys who are going to be here long term, are wary of sex tourists, particularly Turks who they seem to hate, and the couples I've seen on the streets have either been girls with local men, or with the tall dark Italian/Spanish type men with their designer fashions and slightly sleazy aggression of whom I am somewhat the opposite. On the other hand, if you are talk dark and Italian or Spanish, maybe you would do very well here! The other annoying thing I've discovered about Odessa is that it isn't very well connected, and most flights to other destinations involve connecting through Kiev, so I'm debating whether to stop there for a few days to see the city and test the market since I'll have to pass through anyway. I had high hopes for Ukraine, since so many people on this forum compare it to the Philippines, but so far I have been disappointed, and I don't know whether it's because of my type or some incompatibility between my game and the culture, or a bit of both. Certainly the phenomenon you get as a white foreigner in the Phils of having a virtual line of girls vying to come directly to your hotel room to fuck just does not seem to happen in Odessa at this time of year... it's a shame, because the girls really are hot, with beautiful soft fair skin, many with blue or green eyes and light hair, and excellent figures, and I would fuck almost any of them.

Feel free to shoot me questions about being a digital nomad. If you can arrange your work life to make it possible, it's a great lifestyle, with a few notable downsides that people don't talk about much...

I am from Romania. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

Make Romania Great Again

You acknowledge your game is not good but that you are looking for ONS. I think you need to dial down your expectations and just see this as a learning experience.

Quote: (04-22-2017 12:37 PM)OxfordSexMachine Wrote:  

I have a few weeks in Europe and am trying to figure out which places to go: the options are Sweden, Romania, Poland, CR, Spain, France (I speak French), or Hungary. I've ruled out Serbia because I've read it's not an easy place to score, and Slovakia and Bulgaria are out because of poor English proficiency.

I'm pretty sure English proficiency in Slovakia isn't much less than Poland and Hungary.

Quote: (04-23-2017 01:16 AM)Zanardi Wrote:  

I am from Romania. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

Thank you. I'm considering Bucharest, is that a good option within Romania? I've read Romanian girls like British guys so I'm thinking I'll have more luck there. (The smoking rate is also one of the lowest in Europe, and I hate smoke).

Quote: (04-23-2017 02:56 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

You acknowledge your game is not good but that you are looking for ONS. I think you need to dial down your expectations and just see this as a learning experience.

My day/night game is not good, but my online game is decent and my date to sex conversion rate is very good (around 75%) so my lifetime notch count is around 200, mostly from online. My expectations in the Ukraine were too high for sure. There must be better places for this in Europe...

Quote: (04-23-2017 04:16 AM)Svoboda Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2017 12:37 PM)OxfordSexMachine Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure English proficiency in Slovakia isn't much less than Poland and Hungary.

You're right, it's only slightly less. According to the EF English Proficiency English, Poland and Hungary are High Proficiency, and Slovakia is Moderate Proficiency, but the difference in scores is very small. Slovakia back in the mix, then [Image: smile.gif]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English...6_Rankings

Quote: (04-23-2017 04:29 AM)OxfordSexMachine Wrote:  

Thank you. I'm considering Bucharest, is that a good option within Romania? I've read Romanian girls like British guys so I'm thinking I'll have more luck there. (The smoking rate is also one of the lowest in Europe, and I hate smoke).

Regarding your options, it depends on what you are looking for. If you want to daygame, then Bucharest is the only viable city in Romania, unless you like to walk for an hour only to talk with 1-2 girls. I didn't enter the Bucharest nightlife yet, so I cannot tell you anything about it.

Romanian girls like men, in general, regardless of their nationality. However, Bucharest is the only city in the area with a higher density of foreign people and many girls (and people in general) learn English from different sources but hardly get to practice it on a native. Sure, initially you'll get points for being a foreigner, but I wouldn't make this the center of the game.

I would go for a mixture of social circle game and character based game or, as it is said in RVF, World Game. You don't need any stuff like negs, teases, whatever. Here we have nice girls who are looking for masculine men.

I cannot tell you anything about the hookup culture, but most girls are relationship-oriented. You will also meet a ton of girls who came here to study from other cities and settled down here. They come with their traditional upbringing so they will have LTR stuff in mind in 70-80% of the time. Sure, AWALT and Bucharest has many temptations.

The smoking rate is the lowest because in Romania smoking is forbidden by law in closed spaces (clubs, restaurants, cafes, etc.) I don't smoke and I also hate smoke smell so I fully agree with the smoking ban. Plus, in winter, i get the extra fun of seeing people freezing their asses outside while smoking a cigarette.

I live in Ploiesti, a city about 50 miles north of Bucharest. I can come there in an hour, by train [Image: wink.gif]

Make Romania Great Again

If you found your female preference looks-wise in Ukraine, then why move? Plant yourself in a city, make some male friends/socialize, and get a gym membership.

also, unless youre a some kind of powerlifter, you arent strong at 145 lbs.

I agree, planting yourself in one place does seem like the way to go... eventually! After a lot of reading, I decided to explore a little more before I pick a place. I narrowed it down to Romania, Poland, Sweden, and the CR, and will spend up to a week in each over the next month or so. Also going to start working on my offline game, specifically on approaching girls during the day... [Image: smile.gif]

Excuse, but what country is CR? Croatia?

@sterling, CR is Czech Republic.

Ah, I see that people commonly refer to it as CZ so I didn't recognize it at first.

Given what you've said Sweden and CR will be your best chance of a ONS (full disclosure: I have no experience of Romania), but you're saying your game is no good and seem to accept that like it's a static factor. If you find a way to enjoy day/night game then you'll be able to do well in either of those places. If you stick solely to online game then you shouldn't even be asking the forum. Join online sites for all of those countries and see where you get the best results.

Thanks... yes Sweden is top of my list now based on all I've read. That's good news because I love blue-eyed blondes! I'm starting to experiment with day/night game... lots to learn... hope to learn a lot from the masters here. [Image: smile.gif]

I also have Sweden on my radar but I am concerned about the migrant situation...is it really so bad as alternative news sources describe it?

I went to Stockholm in summer 2015 and I did not find the migrant situation so terrible,maybe it got worse since then.

I'm Swedish. Being worried about the migrant situation in Sweden is like being worried about the Mexican situation in New York. You won't experience any issues at all if you're in central Stockholm or Gothenburg.

Girls situation is another thing. In order to make it during a short trip you need to be good looking and a sharp dresser. ALL Swedish guys you're up against will look sharp, that's the biggest issue for most tourists. Unless you want to go for girls in the 5/6 range. One other thing is that Sweden is the most expensive of your options. But if you're top 5% in attractiveness in U.K. and have money to splash, Sweden is a great place during summer, with the most beautiful girls in Europe, along with Serbia, in my opinion.

Quote: (04-28-2017 09:03 PM)NordicTom Wrote:  

Girls situation is another thing. In order to make it during a short trip you need to be good looking and a sharp dresser. ALL Swedish guys you're up against will look sharp, that's the biggest issue for most tourists. Unless you want to go for girls in the 5/6 range. One other thing is that Sweden is the most expensive of your options. But if you're top 5% in attractiveness in U.K. and have money to splash, Sweden is a great place during summer, with the most beautiful girls in Europe, along with Serbia, in my opinion.

I came to Stockholm several years ago and I stayed around 10 days in Stureplan. I went out every day and Swedish guys were not really sharp at all. First of all, they don't know what fashion is to begin with. They wear yellow pants, orange shirts and white hats. It was one of the easiest country for me to get girls in the whole world.

Especially, there was a club called White Room. A lot of younger girls were going there after 2 am and it was relatively easy to get any girls.

I liked it a lot. I will be back this summer.

I saw some Swedish guys on clubs in Europe and I was also not worried about competing with them. Like Rossi said, they wear like kids.

Quote: (04-28-2017 06:29 AM)GillesDeleuze Wrote:  

I also have Sweden on my radar but I am concerned about the migrant situation...is it really so bad as alternative news sources describe it?

I went to Stockholm in summer 2015 and I did not find the migrant situation so terrible,maybe it got worse since then.

I don't think the refugees go out. Going out in Sweden is somewhat expensive. When I was there I didn't feel it was a huge problem, though them being there certainly makes things worse as the male/female ratio is totally out of whack.

Quote: (04-29-2017 04:42 PM)Rossi Wrote:  

I came to Stockholm several years ago and I stayed around 10 days in Stureplan. I went out every day and Swedish guys were not really sharp at all. First of all, they don't know what fashion is to begin with. They wear yellow pants, orange shirts and white hats. It was one of the easiest country for me to get girls in the whole world.

Especially, there was a club called White Room. A lot of younger girls were going there after 2 am and it was relatively easy to get any girls.

I liked it a lot. I will be back this summer.

White Room has been closed for several years. I don't know what that place was like but your description is nothing like what I remember the nightlife at the time looking like and not what it looks like now either: http://finest.se/galleries

Heard many mention you better have your style game on point to visit Stockholm.

So this got me curious to what the deal was.... having a quick flick at the photos, Sweden does not seem to be any different to most places in London and UK 2nd tier cities. Abeit they sure do like Kenzo and Adidas.

If you dress well for European standards, you will be fine most places.

I am from CR and my opinion is that this is bad place for night game. Girls are not attracted by foreigners so much anymore, because there are many of them our there. Also there bad ratio of girls in clubs.
But day game can be good, because there are still beautyful girls out there and the most of them can and is willing to communicate in English with someone.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."