rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5 things you should never let a girl know if your intent is to use/abuse, then dump.
things you should never let a girl know if your intent is to use/abuse, then dump.
1. your full real name( nicknames or alias only)
2. place of employment
3. primary email address
4. Primary cell or home phone
5. That you don't love her or want something more out of the relationship.

I'm sure there's more.......
things you should never let a girl know if your intent is to use/abuse, then dump.
Agreed. Especially No. 2. That's why many girls know me as "Mixx".

On No.5 ....You never tell her that you don't love her???

Here's my contribution:

NEVER LEAVE/CARRY you Social Security No ANYWHERE she can easily dig it up...like your wallet!

Mixx
Quote: (08-27-2011 11:06 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Here's my contribution:

NEVER LEAVE/CARRY you Social Security No ANYWHERE she can easily dig it up...like your wallet!

Mixx

Yea, They seem to bring up that " do you love me " bullshit and since I don't want them to know that the thought makes me cringe, I don't say I don't love you. I guess what I'm saying is when they ask you " do you love me", I respond with "yes ", or " of course" ,or better yet, "come on , would I be with you tearing your inners up if I didn't"?

You are right about that social security number, these whores are keen to get a friend to figure out who you are. OH, never fuck a bitch from the DMV, or one who works for a credit agency. This is the beginning of the end. These whores will run your plates and your credit !
Oh man here's two examples of exactly why you should pay attention to this list... my stories:

Girl I picked up on the train coming home from NYC: http://hokieblogger.com/?p=209
Psycho I met on OKC (this one was visiting in town from NYC): http://hokieblogger.com/?p=1918

BITCHES BE CRAZY [Image: wacko.gif]

I'm so lucky they didn't have my full name or home address...

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
Quote: (08-27-2011 12:19 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Oh man here's two examples of exactly why you should pay attention to this list... my stories:

Girl I picked up on the train coming home from NYC: http://hokieblogger.com/?p=209
Psycho I met on OKC (this one was visiting in town from NYC): http://hokieblogger.com/?p=1918

OMG. The bitches bed was being held up by four shoe boxes? did you pick this bitch up from the shelter?
Quote: (08-27-2011 12:34 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2011 12:19 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

OMG. The bitches bed was being held up by four shoe boxes? did you pick this bitch up from the shelter?

She actually had money, lawyer - 31. She must had just been getting started because she was sharing the place.

I'm lucky she never contacted me after that. I still have a pretty good idea of where she lives.

And it was more like 2-3 shoe boxes stacked under each corner.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
check this vid. out.. This is why I lock everything up, stash shit, and never leave her in the room alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrKxbbjBKv0
I don't know who has a landline these days, but if you don't give her your cell #, how do you plan on contacting her? I sure as hell am not giving a girl my work cell #.

Here's my contribution:

Mixx

Chicks actually let you get away with only knowing you by Mixx? Damn man what the hell are you doing to these women?

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)
Quote: (08-27-2011 07:07 PM)CJ Wrote:  

I don't know who has a landline these days, but if you don't give her your cell #, how do you plan on contacting her? I sure as hell am not giving a girl my work cell #.

The best thing would be to get a disposable cellphone like those $20 ones at Walmart. They are untraceable and if you have a problem you can just trash the phone or sim card and walk away.

Figure out that Google Voices and have that forward to your work cell.

You guys really need this too: http://www.spoofcard.com/

Aloha!
Quote: (08-28-2011 01:02 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Figure out that Google Voices and have that forward to your work cell.

You guys really need this too: http://www.spoofcard.com/

Aloha!

That is some devious, and great stuff Kona.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)
where you hang out all the time and your friends, especially female friends...they might blow you out.
Quote: (08-28-2011 12:17 AM)Wizard Wrote:  

Here's my contribution:

Mixx

Chicks actually let you get away with only knowing you by Mixx? Damn man what the hell are you doing to these women?

LMAO- wow, you know I never gave it much thought.

When girls ask me if that's my real name, I just give them a playful grin and make up a real nerdy Hindi name they cannot pronounce "NO, its actually Maihar'du - or Mixx {grin}." and they laugh and never push the issue

Mixx
Quote: (09-01-2011 04:57 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Here's my contribution:

Mixx

When girls ask me if that's my real name, I just give them a playful grin and make up a real nerdy Hindi name they cannot pronounce "NO, its actually Maihar'du - or Mixx {grin}." and they laugh and never push the issue

Mixx

I wonder if I translated Pusscrook in some other language if I would have the same luck.
Quote: (09-02-2011 05:30 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Here's my contribution:

Mixx

Mixx

I wonder if I translated Pusscrook in some other language if I would have the same luck.
In Norway its Fit Skurken ....... In greek Klefti Moonie, if you ever meet a greek introduce yourself as that. They will love you!
You have to say it right though Cleff tee Moo Knee..
Quote: (09-02-2011 06:23 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2011 05:30 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Here's my contribution:

Mixx

Mixx

In Norway its Fit Skurken ....... In greek Klefti Moonie, if you ever meet a greek introduce yourself as that. They will love you!
Haha. Plenty to choose from.

Danish: Kusseskurken
Italian: Furfante della Figa

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat
[/quote] In Norway its Fit Skurken ....... In greek Klefti Moonie, if you ever meet a greek introduce yourself as that. They will love you!

[/quote]

so, you don't think they would want to stone me if I told them I was a pussy crook in my best greek accent? Do I say this to all greeks or just greek whores?

[/quote]

so, you don't think they would want to stone me if I told them I was a pussy crook in my best greek accent? Do I say this to all greeks or just greek whores?

[/quote] Any greek! We have more words that describe pussy than eskimos have for snow.
Klefti Munaki = Pusscrook jr.
Klefti Munata= Pusscrook Sr.
Greek has single words for anything pussy/fuck/cheating/ass/incest related.
Quote: (09-02-2011 07:39 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2011 07:18 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

[/quote] Any greek! We have more words that describe pussy than eskimos have for snow.
Klefti Munaki = Pusscrook jr.
Klefti Munata= Pusscrook Sr.
Greek has single words for anything pussy/fuck/cheating/ass/incest related.

[/quote]
so , I'm thinking, maybe K.Munata? You think that would work? What if the bitch only knows sign language?
Quote: (08-27-2011 11:56 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

OH, never fuck a bitch from the DMV, or one who works for a credit agency. This is the beginning of the end. These whores will run your plates and your credit !

Any private investigator worth his salt would be able to do it as well.
Quote: (09-03-2011 03:08 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2011 11:56 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

OH, never fuck a bitch from the DMV, or one who works for a credit agency. This is the beginning of the end. These whores will run your plates and your credit !

Any private investigator worth his salt would be able to do it as well.
You should volunteer your services.
Quote: (09-03-2011 05:46 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Nope. It pays too little.
Quote: (09-04-2011 03:21 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-03-2011 05:46 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Nope. It pays too little.

ok.