rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indonesia Java Island: Surabaya | Yogyakarta | Semarang | Bandung Datasheet 2017

Indonesia Java Island: Surabaya | Yogyakarta | Semarang | Bandung Datasheet 2017

[size=15pt]SURABAYA | YOGYAKARTA | SEMARANG | BANDUNG[/size]

About Me

Korean-American. From California. Mid-to-late twenties. 5'11". 170 pounds. Athletic build.
There's loads of info on Jakarta in this forum. But not much about the secondary cities of Indonesia. I spent 1 week each in the following cities. Enjoy

[size=13pt]SURABAYA[/size]

Existing Information

thread-45718...t=surabaya Even though this is 2 years old the OP provides some great info.

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2016/06/su...-bars.html This website is a great resource as well. It's been mentioned on the Jakarta thread several times. I've used this website when I couldn't find anything on this forum. There is no date marked, so I don't know how old this information is. But I found no discrepancies when using it.

Accommodation

Midtown Hotel: Great place and I would stay there again. Staying near Tunjungan Plaza Mall is smart as it's in the center of the city and nightlife venues are within reach.

Transportation

Grab, Uber, Go-Jek.

Online game

Tinder

Daygame

Tunjungan Plaza Mall is a great spot because it's one of the biggest malls in the city. Also, it's a good place for Tinder dates

Nightgame

The above mentioned websites gives a great insight of the clubs and bars. I will mention the ones that I've visited.

Foreplay: Student crowd. Got a few numbers. Overall pretty good. Best place to go for Monday (Student Night) and Wednesday (Ladies Night). Typical Indonesian club layout. All tables and no dance floor.

Eclectic Bar: Good place to pre-game. Fairly cheap drinks. Located right next to Foreplay.

Colors Pub: Not the cheapest place for drinks. Nothing special really.

My Experience

I liked Surabaya. It's basically Jakarta's little brother. Not too crowded. Traffic isn't as bad. The nightlife venues are decent. Tinder kept me busy so I didn't have the opportunity to check out every nightclub and bar. Had this one girl I met from Tinder drive me around the city and show me all the sights. I ended up hanging out with her for most of my stay.

[size=13pt]YOGYAKARTA[/size]

Existing Information

thread-61114...yogyakarta These posts are from this year.

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2016/04/yo...clubs.html Good resource especially when it comes to nightlife. I don't know how old this information is.

Accommodation

Cordela Kartika Hotel: The bathroom was really tiny. I wouldn't stay there again. Plenty of other comparable hotels at this price point. Jakarta 100 bars recommends to stay near Malioboro street which is why I chose this hotel. But in reality, there's not many bars or clubs on Malioboro. Mainly just restaurants and shops. If nightlife is not your thing, then it's an okay place to stay. Most of the top nightlife venues and one of the best malls (Jogja City Mall) is in Magelang street. I would find a hotel either on that street or near it.

Transportation

Grab, Uber (Motorbike only), Go-Jek.

Online game

Tinder, Indo-Cupid

Daygame

Mall Malioboro, Jogja City Mall

Nightgame

Even though I wasn't a big fan of Jakarta 100 bars accommodation recommendation (staying near Malioboro). They were spot on when it came to the nightlife venues. Pretty much all the places I visited were in line with what they reported. Also, "Jogja" (Short for Yogyakarta) as the locals call it. Has many universities within the city. They call it the "City of Education". Which also means many college students.

Sugar Club: Every Friday this place gets busy because they have an all you can drink vodka shots for 100,000 or 150,000 (I forgot which one it was) Rupiah. The vodka is low shelf and shitty in quality. But it's all you can drink and it gets you drunk. Loads of college girls. This place actually has a small dance floor which is not common.

Boshe: This place gets busy on Saturday. It's a big club and they have a cover charge. But you get a drink voucher when you pay the cover so I guess its okay. Typical Indonesian club layout. All tables and no dance floor.

Taphouse Beer Garden: Cool chill bar. Good place to pre-game. Good place for Tinder dates.

Liquid bar and kitchen: Basically a warehouse turned into a giant bar. Also another good pre-game spot. Great place for dates.

My Experience

Jogja is a small city. Nightlife options are somewhat limited but they have enough to make it work. As always Tinder works well here especially if you're a foreigner. Went to go see Borabudur and Candi Prambanan which I highly recommend. I got my first and only lay from Indo-Cupid here. Takes forever for girls to respond to messages on Indo-Cupid because you can only use it through a computer. It's not mobile app based. I'd forget to check my account and eventually lose interest.

[size=13pt]SEMARANG[/size]

Existing Information

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2016/03/se...clubs.html Only resource I had since there was nothing on the forum about this city. But it was a good resource. No idea on how old this information is.

Accommodation

Grandhika Pemuda Hotel: Brand new hotel just opened not too long ago. Really nice room for a good price. I would for sure stay here again. Close to the biggest mall in Semarang (Paragon mall). I would recommend finding a hotel near Paragon mall.

Transportation

Grab, Go-Jek

Online game

Tinder

Daygame

Paragon Mall

Nightgame

I didn't get a chance to visit any of the clubs here. But the locals tell me that Babyface and Liquid are the biggest ones. But I managed to check out two of the bars listed on Jakarta 100 bars

Spiegal Bar: European style bar. A little pricey. Good date spot.

The Tavern: Cool restaurant bar on top of a hill that over looks the city. Good pizza. Good date spot.

My Experience

I didn't go out to clubs because I didn't really need to. My first day here I matched a solid 8 with a killer body, good English skills and a chill personality. She hung out with me everyday and drove me around the city. I took her out to the above mentioned bars. Which are very popular with the locals. Semarang is the smallest and calmest of all the cities I visited in Java Island. There's not much to do during the day. But everything is cheap and there are very few foreigners. Even though it sounds like a not so happening place, I actually enjoyed my time here. Maybe because I found a girl who I can chill with on a daily basis. But there is absolutely no traffic and you're a celebrity on Tinder.

[size=13pt]BANDUNG[/size]

Existing Information

thread-31450...ht=bandung These posts are almost 4 years old and its mixed with information about Davao, Philippines

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2011/01/be...xpats.html Good resource. The information was updated sometime in 2016.

Accommodation

Hotel California Bandung: For some odd reason Jakarta 100 bars did not have any information on where to stay in Bandung. In their previous reports they always provide information about where to stay within the city. I ended up picking a hotel in the city center. This place was okay but outdated. There are other comparable hotels at this price point. I would recommend choosing a hotel in the city center but I wouldn't stay at this hotel again.

Transportation

Grab, Uber, Go-Jek

Online game

Tinder

Daygame

I didn't do any daygaming in this city because I was with my Semarang girl. She wanted to come with me to Bandung because she's never been. I was fine with that because I enjoy her company and the sex is good. But back on subject. Like the previous cities, any mall is a good bet for daygaming. Cihampelas Walk is a good mall to start with.

Nightgame

I can't comment too much on the nightlife here because I only managed to go out 1 night. But I do know that many Jakarta people come here during long weekends and holidays. The one club I went to had a good amount of Jakarta people.

Southbank Club: This place was nice and fairly big. They have a dress code here so make sure to wear a shirt with a collar and pants. Somewhat expensive but the place gets crowded on weekends.

My Experience

I don't have much to report daygame, nightgame or online game wise because I was with my Semarang girl. If I wasn't with her, there were for sure plenty of potential girls to pick-up.

Conclusion

For anyone is interested in checking out the secondary cities of Indonesia I would say do it. Even though Jakarta has the most amount of girls and the best nightlife options, online game options etc... It still has crazy traffic, certain clubs and venues are just as expensive in the west and the overall concrete jungle maze of this city can be stressful to navigate. When it comes to Tinder. Sometimes the traffic and the logistics set up can make it difficult to meet up. But I'm still able to meet up with girls and bring them back to my place. But it's not as easy and not as stressful as the secondary cities of Java Island. That's just my personal experience of Jakarta, other may feel differently and that's okay. But at the end of the day if I had to choose, I would still choose Jakarta. But exploring the secondary cities is fun to do at least one time.

Good datasheet, I like how you organized it.

Jakarta100bars is indeed a great source, not only for Indonesian nightlife but for nightlife all around Asia too.

Good to have some new info on Indonesian second tier cities.

I also stayed at the Midtown Hotel in Surabaya almost 3 years ago. Great hotel with a really nice breakfast buffet and relatively low prices. Tinder already worked well back then in Surabaya. I can only imagine how much better it must be nowadays.

What's good about these cities on Java is that there is almost always some interesting tourist attraction on the way between the cities. You can visit Mount Bromo, Mount Merapi, Kawah Ijen (my personal highlight on Java), Borobudur and Prambanan. This way it won't feel like you are just traveling to those cities for the girls.

Always been curious about Jogja from a cultural perspective as I've wanted to see the temple. Thanks for the data.

Great post. I plan on doing this trip soon. What method of transportation did you use between cities?

Quote:RagnarLothbrok Wrote:

What's good about these cities on Java is that there is almost always some interesting tourist attraction

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your Surabaya datasheet. Your information really helped me organize my trip to Surabaya and your recommendation for Midtown hotel was clutch. Also, you were the first person to report about this city so my hats off to you sir. I agree that for the money you pay (which is great given the quality of the hotel and its location) it's the best deal I saw during my travels of Java island. But yes Surabaya has some cool tourist attractions to see:

Tugu Pahlawan
Patung Sura dan Buaya
Vihara Dewi Kwam-Im
House of Sampoerna
Masjid Nasional Al-Akbar

Quote:Shimmy Wrote:

Great post. I plan on doing this trip soon. What method of transportation did you use between cities?

Surabaya to Jogja: you can find cheap flights. Use skyscanner, google flights or kiwi.

Jogja to Semarang: you have to take a shuttle van service. There is no direct train from these cities either way. The locals call the shuttle van service "Travel". Just ask them where you can find a "Travel" service near you. The cost is cheap and the ride itself is about 3 hours.

Semarang to Bandung: sometimes they will have direct flights but it's hit or miss. If no flights are available you'll have to fly to Jakarta. From there you go to the train station called "Stasiun Gambir" and take a train to Bandung. The train is much better then taking a "Travel" to Bandung. The traffic in Jakarta and the highway going to Bandung in general is a nightmare. Train is the way to go if no flights are available

When I was traveling on Java I always took a train. I think I did Jakarta - Yogyakarta - Surabaya - Probolinggo and from there I booked a 2 day tour package for about 800,000 rupiah that included Mount Bromo, Kawah Ijen and onward travel to Bali. If you want to go straight from Jakarta to Surabaya I would recommend to book a flight. If you make stops in Bandung and/or Yogya, I think a train is fine. Search on google for Kereta Api to find the train schedule and prices.

Another time I took a train from Surabaya to Banyuwangi and then a ferry to Bali. This was one of the stupidest travel decisions I have ever made. If you look at a map, it looks like it makes sense but it really doesn't. It is a very long trip and once you finally made it to Bali, you are at the north-western part of Bali where there is absolutely nothing going on, so you need to catch a taxi (quite expensive on Bali) or a bus (not always running) which will take at least another hour depending on where you are going. So if you want to go from Surabaya to Bali, my recommendation is to just fly there.

Just finished my trip. Thanks for the tips guys. Here is some info from my experiences.

Jakarta - Best nightlife in the world hands down for a white guy. I don't even like night game but it's just too great and found myself going out more than usual. Not much to be said that hasn't been posted before.

Surabaya - White god factor here is off the charts. I had people stop me on the streets asking to take pictures with me. The girls are more conservative than Jakarta but your status will make hotter girls who might be a PITA in Jakarta much easier. These girls seemed like it took more work getting them out. I ended up getting a semi famous girl to come straight to my hotel and blew off the other girls I lined up since she came over a few days straight. The girls I had previously talked to blew me up for the next two weeks. I stayed at the same hotel forum guys mentioned and got a super baller room for $49 which included a breakfast buffet. I originally booked the smaller room but it was the size of a closet so I upgraded.

Malang - This place kind of sucked and was a dump. Same white god factor but the girls were flakey for some reason. I did a mass pitch to ever girl I pulled from tinder the last night and they seemed like they were coming over and then ghosted. That never happened to me in indonesia so I'm guessing either its a small town that everybody knows everybody and they didn't want to be seen going to a hotel or that they were all on group chat trolling me.

Mount Bromo - This place was one of the most amazing sights I've ever seen. I booked a tour in Malang and paid $100 or so to drive me from malang to there, a jeep tour, and then take me to banyuwangi (near ijen and the bali ferry). If you do the sunrise tour they take you close by to see the sunrise then afterwards they drive you down to the base and you climb up to the crater and walk around the edge.

Banyuwangi - Avoid this place at all costs. I could not even find a 711 type store to buy water and had to find a cart selling water down the alley. Absolutely nothing to do here.

Kawah Ijen - This was just as amazing as Bromo. You hike up the mountain 3km in the morning and there are some kind of gases that look like flames coming out of the lake at night (if the weather is good) then you climb up to the top of the peak for sunrise. There is a giant blue lake with a spot where local guys mine for sulfur. I don't know how they do it but these local guys will climb into the crater and carry a basket on their shoulders with 175-200# of sulfur up the side of the mountain out of the crater then down the mountain 3KM. Imagine doing that with a barbell on your back like you're doing squats. They make about $5 each trip.

Bali - I thought this place sucked. The resorts there are super cheap and nice but the beaches and area in general is not what you would expect for this type of destination. The place has garbage everywhere and I felt like I was in the slums of Manila. There is also crazy amounts of traffic. I did see some cute european tourists but the place is mostly obnoxious Australians. I always thought it was where Australians went for expensive vacations but later realized its usually the poor trashy Australians and the surfer guys. There are some cute girls here that are up for meeting foreigners, but there are way more girls that are hookers and trannies. This is the area in Indonesia that isn't extremely muslim so drinking is more common and they are accepting to gay people which makes me believe if you're Indonesian and want to be a tranny you have to move to Bali.

Definitely looking forward to going back to do some more sightseeing, visiting some other cities, and definitely spending more time in Jakarta. Unfortunately the 30 day visa makes it harder to stay longer but definitely worth the hassle.

You could have gotten a visa stamp at the airport instead of the 30 days one. It costs 300k and lets u extend one time.
What clubs did u go in jakarta and is immigrant and x2 still the happening place?
Immigrant is pretty pricy. Especially if u wanna getter than just one drink there. How much did you spend on average on a night out and did you find wings to roll with?

There were some other forum members there. Drinks are crazy pricey which is why it's so great, the more expensive drinks are the less guys there will be. Not to mention you're going to be paying a 200-300k cover just to get in no drinks included. I was paying around 100k for beers or 150k for whiskey which is $7-12 or so. I really liked X2 and Dragonfly, I went to Immigrant and it sucked but I think I went too late because I've heard the exact opposite from everyone. I also wen to Basque which has hotter girls but by 11PM it's so packed you can't walk.

I got opened by a cute Indo girl my first 5 minutes ever in an Indonesian club at Basque and I totally blew it because from previous experiences in other cities I automatically assumed it was a hooker. I also had a girl send a guy over to pick me up for her and another girl grab me when I left one girl to go to the bathroom and demand I left my drink there because "You won't come back". Mind you I'm very average so this kind of thing doesn't happen in clubs unless theres a luck factor involved.

Seems like basque is the new happening place. I think a lot of the jakarta data on the forum are pretty old. The good old days in dragon fly I heard is gone. Immigrant seems to be holding up, but it warms up late( around 1:30 ish) and you have a short window, by 3 am it's prob too late if you are still trying to get in.

Does Ramadan shut down everything? Or clubs opens in Jakarta. Would like to check out Yogyarta for the temples, but worth going if all the bars are shut down by the religious police.

I would love to setup shop here for at least a few months, but the visa scheme is deterring me pretty badly.

- 30 day visa free then restart
- 30 day VOA (extendable 1 time), but then you have to visit immigration 3 times your 2nd month over a 5 day period and restart
- Social 6 month visa, but you need a sponsor and it's single-entry ( so if you leave, you restart) AND extensions begin from 60 days with a fee ($25?) every month
- Tough to get KITAS since that JIS scandal blew up (thanks guy), although I spoke with a guy that says he could get me one for like 4k

Utter bullshit, considering that Vietnam offers US citizens a 1-year business visa with no visa runs. I dislike the idea of having to leave the country every month or 2 months.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote: (05-23-2017 03:07 AM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

Seems like basque is the new happening place. I think a lot of the jakarta data on the forum are pretty old. The good old days in dragon fly I heard is gone. Immigrant seems to be holding up, but it warms up late( around 1:30 ish) and you have a short window, by 3 am it's prob too late if you are still trying to get in.

Never went to Basque but I see a lot of girls on my Instagram feed who go there every weekend. Jenja also seems like a decent club but I have been there only once. So I would say X2, Immigrant, Dragonfly, Jenja and Basque are the happening places. And apparently Colosseum as the most popular afterhours joint.

Awesome datasheet! I will be keeping my eye on this thread.

Did you ever feel unsafe travelling through Java? I've heard that outside of Jakarta and Bali things can be quite risky for foreigners...

Quote: (05-22-2017 09:26 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Jakarta - Best nightlife in the world hands down for a white guy. I don't even like night game but it's just too great and found myself going out more than usual. Not much to be said that hasn't been posted before.

Out of curiosity, what made the nightlife in Jakarta so awesome? Was it better than other countries such as Thailand etc?

I thought bkk nightlife was shit compared to Jakarta. Manila was even worse. I did not feel unsafe anywhere unless you count riding in the front seat of a hired car and seeing how shitty the roads are and how they pass people and drive head on with other cars without thinking twice. I did walk to a more sketchy mall in Surabaya to fix my phone and felt weird that everyone was staring me down because I was white buy that's about as bad as it got.

Good sheet OP +1

Indeed the datasheet info on Jakarta is old now as, like everywhere, the scene tends to shift relatively quickly over time.

For a while I tried to keep my Jakarta datasheet up to date with developments, ie new places opening, or when the crowd appears to be shifting from place to place. But after a while I stopped bothering, mainly as it became a bit of a drag to constantly have to stay on top of it all. Plus I got tired of the extra work I created for myself due to being peppered with stupid questions over PM from no rep, low post, (no hope), dudes who couldn't be bothered to read through the thread and wanted every minutiae of their Jakarta trip spoon fed to them. That along with the classic 'where do I go to get 10s backflipping onto my dick that doesn't blow my $20 a day budget, bro?' crowd.

That and pandering to the freeloading lurkers who would take all the info without even posting at all on the forum never mind contributing anything of value. Not that I think that the moment I mention the new hot spot in Jakarta on the forum a thirsty horde of dudes is going to show up, I'd say it would only ever be a couple forum lurkers at any one time in Jakarta. But if you're getting zero back in return from them anyway why bother?

The irony here is that Basque as mentioned above WAS the hotspot to pregame in Jakarta for the last year, which I (and a few others) declined to mention on here until now. I, and my close knit crew of fellow RVFers, have had a LOT of success and fun in there over the last 12 months. Yet, out of all places in Jakarta I've not seen any go quite as downhill as fast as this place thanks to truckloads of thirsty sausage showing up of late. Yet it was perhaps the one good place that specifically deliberately wasn't mentioned on here until very recently.

Nowadays I mainly just cater to guys who I have already met, been vouched for by other trusted members I know via text/groupchats etc, or will reach out via PM for an update on the scene. Even if you're a newbie as long as you can write a coherent message showing you have at least taken 10-15 minutes to research the forum for where to stay/go out etc and have specific questions, or just checking the intel is still up to date. More than happy to accommodate you.

I may not live there, but I'm very much dialed into the nightlife scene in Jakarta with a solid social circle there keeping me abreast of the new happening places etc. Am more than happy to share my knowledge, just don't send lazy ass messages like "Hey bro, I'll be in Jakarta in a couple of weeks. What's your recommendations?..." (actual message I received once) or asking dumb shit that a 2 minute google search would easily answer. Sorry but I just ignore those messages now. If you send me specifics that I can work with (ie dates you're going/age/budget/style of game etc) I can try tailor my advice to your needs.

Again, good datasheet by Cool Runnings. Tho you will likely now find your inbox filling up with similar style PMs etc. I encourage those reading this and reaching out to him for more info to at least give him a rep point and/or some recognition for the effort he put in pulling the datasheet together and answering your queries. As opposed to taking the advice he gives out privately over PM just to present it back to the forum almost word for word months later as your own intel [Image: dodgy.gif]

/rant

Irish

I was in Jakarta recently and visited three clubs: Dragonfly, Equinox and Basque. All of them as I hear have gone down in quality and that is why I wasn't hesitant to share information about them (except Basque, more on that below).

Dragonfly has older girls, very few of them stunners and most in mixed groups. I didn't like the set up for approaching. If you are white and good looking it is possible that 5s and 6s would open you occasionally. I went there really late, and only could find girls over 25yo, and only 5s and 6s were available. Didn't make many approaches here but the women I opened were very excited about it. It did't look like happening place although many girls from my target group (20-24yo) post pictures from Dragonfly on IG. Maybe at earlier hours it can be better.

Equinox - usually referred to as X2 but it's actually a part of X2 one level above and X2 itself is usually dead. Equinox has a few stunners with age range from 18 to 28 but overall quality is very low now. Most good looking girls will be at tables in mixed groups which is harder to approach. Many girls would give me weird reaction when I approached them at a bar (I only used indirect openers here). Many decent looking girls don't speak English and you may lose them for that reason if you don't get locked in a set quickly. If you have good looks you may be approached by 7s. If you post up at the dance floor after 4am when everyone is drunk you will have many 5s (and by many I mean around 10-15 woman) throwing themselves at you. I've never seen anything like that before.

Basque. This place was first mentioned to me by a tinder date who said women will hit on me there but also it was recommended to me by Irish for pregame. I deliberately didn't want to mention this place on the forum but since the secret is already out about Basque I can say that this is the easiest club I ever been to (mostly due to your foreigner value, girls quality taken into account). There are plenty of 7s from 18 to 33 yo and a few stunners above 25. It has tons of white guys but I didn't see many of them killing it in this place or as Iris put it having a lot of fun and success (this does not include guys who come here with chicks from their social circles). In other words most of the girls are left available throughout the night. This of course is a good thing especially for us who are concerned about lurkers. The best part is that the most girls are in 2 or 3 sets and it's easy to isolate them from their group within the club due its compact size. The set up is ideal for approaching. I only made direct approaches here (except one) and all them were simply a matter of not screwing it up. Me and other from members including Shimmy went there after midnight and it was prime time. Women did not approach me here but maybe it's more common before midnight or maybe I was just too busy. I made out with three different girls (sometimes within minutes of meeting them), had women asking me for my number, got a couple of IG accounts and bounced a three set for food. I wish it wasn't my last night in Jakarta when I discovered this place. But don't overestimate it, Basque is not a place where you can clean up without game.

Did basque open just last year? Never heated of it before.
All the clubs might be shut now from tomorrow for a month.

Quote: (05-24-2017 08:45 PM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

Did basque open just last year? Never heated of it before.
All the clubs might be shut now from tomorrow for a month.

Just over a year old now.

There's a few other good places as well which haven't been mentioned, but I'll be keeping these to myself for now [Image: wink.gif]

Irish

Well I think going the other way and keeping everything secret also defeats the purpose of data sheets and Rvf in general.
I'm not sure why u are getting so many unsolicited messages, Rvf is still a minority in society and the guys traveling 10,000 miles+ from Europe or US to Indonesia for extended periods or living in Asia pacific and having the disposal income to travel internationally are few and far in between. Maybe those guys are planning a trip to Asia in general and are asking if jakarta is worth a visit. Compared to bkk or Hong Kong the amount of expats with relative wealth to attend clubs on a regular basis is still very little. I always try to hang out with guys stopping by and there's not really any harm going out with them a couple nights when they are in town.
As regards to data sheets it's just very time consuming especially when you got a lot of work in hand, so prob I would say keep it brief. Doesn't take one person that long time to figure out where the party and chicks are in town I guess if someone is staying in a city for 3-4 days they are bound to figure it out somehow if they are going out every night.

As I said, I'm happy to help out over PM

I was a lot more open before but let's just say a small handful of jackasses have ruined it for the rest of you all

Irish

Quote:Irish Wrote:

Again, good datasheet by Cool Runnings. Tho you will likely now find your inbox filling up with similar style PMs etc.

Thankfully I have not received such messages. Yet. haha. Also I understand your view point. No one likes to be copied, but we make these reports/datasheets for free. We do it to contribute and to help other fellow members. But I'm with you about receiving useless PM's that could have easily been answered by reading the thread in full. If I receive such messages I would just ignore it as well.

Quote:Shimmy Wrote:

Just finished my trip. Thanks for the tips guys. Here is some info from my experiences.

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Quote:Navas Wrote:

I was in Jakarta recently and visited three clubs: Dragonfly, Equinox and Basque. All of them as I hear have gone down in quality and that is why I wasn't hesitant to share information about them (except Basque, more on that below).

Thanks for the intel Navas!

I feared that this thread could have been hijacked by Jakarta intel. It would be nice to maintain this thread about information regarding secondary cities of Indonesia. But that's better said then done haha. Well at least I tried.

BUT no worries. I created a Jakarta datasheet. So hopefully we can continue the Jakarta comments on that thread or other Jakarta threads.

thread-62956.html

Keep in mind second tier cities seem to have very limited tinder sets. So if your here for longer then a week you'll run out quickly. Not to also mention most of the girls are busted.

If your playing with A online game I'd say maybe in a city like jogja you'll get a solid 30-50 6.5/7+ matches before the entire pool runs out. From those you'll probably convert a handful. The flake rate is quite high, especially if you insist they travel to meet you.

I personally could not be bothered to spend 30 min - hour in traffic to meet up. Jakarta by far has the most talent and it seems like tons of the hottest talent from all the major cities come here to work. Sort of like new York. Too bad the city is a complete shithole.