rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

$43 Million In Cash Found In Empty Nigerian Apartment

Million In Cash Found In Empty Nigerian Apartment

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-16...-apartment

Quote:Quote:

It appears that at least one "Nigerian prince" had the cash to back his claims.

Nigeria's anti-corruption unit discovered more than $43 million in US dollars at an upscale apartment in Lagos, after receiving an anonymous tip. As CTV News reports, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission received a tip from a whistleblower who reported suspicious activity when they noticed someone moving bags in and out of the apartment, according to a Facebook post.

The anti-graft agency said in a statement it raided the apartment Tuesday after a tipoff about a "haggard" woman in "dirty clothes" taking bags in and out of the apartment.

On Wednesday, the agency said it stormed the seventh floor of a residential building and entered into the apartment where they found three fireproof cabinets hidden inside a dresser. The cabinets were full of neatly packaged bills.

[Image: nigeria%20cash%201_0.jpg]
[Image: nigeria%20cash%207_0.jpg]
[Image: nigeria%20cash%202.jpg]
[Image: nigeria%20cash%206_0.jpg]
[Image: nigeria%20cash%203_0.jpg]

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

Username post game on point

Shit, this guys been emailing me for years and I never took it seriously!

Take care of those titties for me.

Nigerian "No Country for Old Men" is probably way more violent than the American one.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (04-16-2017 06:12 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Shit, this guys been emailing me for years and I never took it seriously!

I was just going to say the money was no doubt sent to help a deposed Nigerian prince. [Image: lol.gif]

Goddamn I knew I should have responded to those emails!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (04-16-2017 05:51 PM)Wahawahwah Wrote:  

Username post game on point

I swear it wasn't me.

Besides, what do I look like having bum ass looking women coming and going into a place I own? heheheh

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

Let a million Nigerian spammer jokes bloom!

Ive got a friend in Nigeria who can get that money out. I just need $5000 and I'll split it 50/50 with the first 10 people that send it to me

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I guess the prince wasn't joking around.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

[Image: bd7.jpg]

[Image: attachment.jpg36415]   

[img][Image: African-money-emails-spam-burn-money_zpsdahz3tio.jpg][/img]

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

DAMMIT EVERYONE ANTICIPATED MY JOKES!

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote:Quote:

The anti-graft agency said in a statement it raided the apartment Tuesday after a tipoff about a "haggard" woman in "dirty clothes" taking bags in and out of the apartment.

My God. Nigerians are sooooo nosy! [Image: lol.gif]

Foolish woman should have had enough common sense to pay someone some of the money that had a truck to come and get everything in one go, not go back and forth like a idiot on dope with a grocery store bag.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Mexico's not so bad afterall. Thank God.

Nigeria is super-rich on many levels - drugs being the least of the income.

Corruption is rampant and there are multiple billionaire families there who will not even miss 43 mio. $. Maybe they forgot it and a cleaning lady tried to siphon off as much as possible.

And Travelerkai is right - getting family impersonating a moving crew would have done the job within 45 minutes and no one would be the wiser. But folk cannot start thinking big when they are met with such riches.

It is like in the Breaking Bad TV series where the character could have easily hired an entire army and support staff, but stupidly walks into one dumb decision after another just on his own.

What would you do? Keep the money or notify the police?

All you gotta do is ask them questions and listen to what they have to say and shit.

Chris, making off with that kind of money is never easy. Where'd the guy go? And then you would have the owners sicarios coming after you and your family with murderous fury.

Best to just call the cops.

Quote: (04-17-2017 06:27 AM)Chris Brown Wrote:  

What would you do? Keep the money or notify the police?

Kidding me?

Grab as much as possible right away, get someone to help to carry off as much as fast as possible.

Then disappear for years, because you never know if criminal organizations are going to look for it.

Potentially leave a 2 mio. there and call the cops so that gangsters think that the cops got all of it anyway.

Also I am not some kind of leftie romantic. If would not steal the cash legally from a rich man, but this kind of thing came either from corruption or crime, so zero qualms about that.

I'm sure the dude who called the cops must have thought that too. But lets look at it from his perspective.

He's probably some domestic staff who's been vetted, croschecked and guarantees taken from his whole damn hometown.

He'd have nowhere to go. Some dude stole Z40's( of the Zetas Cartel) money a while back and hightailed it to the US.

40 literally had his whole family AND hometown murdered. Including ANYBODY who so much as shares a damn name with him.

What use is the money with that much guilt( and contract) on your head??

I was wondering why Bitcoin usage has been blooming in Nigeria...

Now we all know...

Quote: (04-17-2017 05:50 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Nigeria is super-rich on many levels - drugs being the least of the income.

Corruption is rampant and there are multiple billionaire families there who will not even miss 43 mio. $. Maybe they forgot it and a cleaning lady tried to siphon off as much as possible.

And Travelerkai is right - getting family impersonating a moving crew would have done the job within 45 minutes and no one would be the wiser. But folk cannot start thinking big when they are met with such riches.

It is like in the Breaking Bad TV series where the character could have easily hired an entire army and support staff, but stupidly walks into one dumb decision after another just on his own.

That snitch probably came up to her and asked her what she was doing and she did not want to share it with them.

Too stupid. 143 million split between 100-150 people in Nigeria would VERY EASILY equate to everyone of them having a compound with servants, guards, and a car. Maybe even 200 people if you stretched it right.

There was no reason to be greedy about that shit. Even if she had shit for family or none at all. Bitch you better find someone quick to help get it out. The cops won't beat up 100 people to get it back if they spent half of it right off the bat on stuff like houses and property.

Like Zel says, most of the property and business have lots of dirty money already in it.

I wonder how often stuff like this happens but we did not hear about it, because the person(s) that found the money were not idiots? Nigeria, Mexico, shit even the US! The only reason we know about this story is because the person that found it was stupid. That was close to actual wealth redistrubution that would have worked and possibly enriched hundreds of others there. Now it is going to sit in a government vault until that gets squandered in further corruption. I bet you some of those cops took something off the top when they counted it.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (04-17-2017 07:05 AM)El Padrone Wrote:  

I'm sure the dude who called the cops must have thought that too. But lets look at it from his perspective.

He's probably some domestic staff who's been vetted, croschecked and guarantees taken from his whole damn hometown.

He'd have nowhere to go. Some dude stole Z40's( of the Zetas Cartel) money a while back and hightailed it to the US.

40 literally had his whole family AND hometown murdered. Including ANYBODY who so much as shares a damn name with him.

That's Mexico for you. Also, if he had any love for his family he would have taken them up North as well. He knew the Iron Price for shit like that in Mexico, especially if they know/knew it was you that took it or found it.

I would say, he didn't give a shit.

Quote: (04-17-2017 07:05 AM)El Padrone Wrote:  

Please - don't compare South American cartels with Nigerian corrupt oil/raw materia/political corruption/some rare drug money with cartels that are often CIA-connected and have reach and power on the scale of entire governments.

The question was not - Would you have taken it out from an apartment in Bogota?

No - I would not. I would not have taken one bill and not even entered the place, just run away as far as possible - also no call to the cops. You don't mess with the cartels - they could have just as well be one of those CIA-affiliated and how the fuck are you going to avoid them? You would have to be a well-connected multi-billionaire-globalist to call off those psychos.

Nigerian gangs won't chase you across the world and they have not even 1% the power and reach of the cartel-Cocaine-Import-Agency-conglomerate.