rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Driving Around Cleveland Killing Random People

This is why I concealed carry-

Man accused of broadcasting Easter Sunday killing on Facebook Live

Print Email Jane Morice, cleveland.com By Jane Morice, cleveland.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on April 16, 2017 at 4:29 PM, updated April 16, 2017 at 4:59 PM
CLEVELAND, Ohio - Cleveland police are searching for a man accused of shooting and killing a man live on Facebook Sunday afternoon.

Steve Stephens
This Facebook Live video still shows Steve Stephens, who is accused of broadcasting himself shooting and killing a man Sunday afternoon.
Facebook

The shooting happened on East 93rd Street just south of the Interstate 90 in the city's Glenville neighborhood, Cleveland police spokeswoman Sgt. Jennifer Ciaccia said. The accused shooter, Steve Stephens, broadcast the shooting live on Facebook.

The video of the killing remained up on Facebook for nearly three hours before it was taken down. His page has also been deactivated.

Steve Stephens CPD
Steve Stephens
Cleveland police

Stephens, whose name on Facebook was "Stevie Steve," broadcast another video of himself about 3 p.m., claiming to have killed other people and talking on the phone admitting that he snapped and "messed up." Those killings have yet to be verified and no additional victims have been found, Ciaccia said.

Stephens has also written several Facebook statuses saying his claims of the additional killings are real and saying he was shooting because of "Joy Lane."

Stephens is 6-feet 1-inch tall, weighs about 240 pounds and has a full beard. He was wearing a dark-striped polo shirt at the time of the shooting and the Facebook Live broadcasts.

Stephens is driving a white or cream-colored SUV and is considered armed and dangerous, Ciaccia said. Anyone who spots Stephens should immediately call 911 and not approach him.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

There is a video of him killing an elderly black man out there, a video of him claiming to have murdered 13 people, him on the phone with one of his frat brothers apologizing for his crimes, and several at the gun range- I do not know how to embed videos but they are out there. He is doing this because of some bitch that did not want him because he is a complete fuck up on every level of his life-plus he is a degenerate gambler and a filthy criminal that murders the innocent. He is 37 and a true piece of shit.

East Cleveland has become a barren war zone that gives Detroit a run for its money. It breaks my heart. I hope the other rumored killings are untrue, and they capture this guy asap.

Video is on Heavy.com - not for the faint of heart. I'm not going to link directly to it here. Some fucked up shit.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I hope he dies, I hope he suffers first. That poor man he murdered had a family and worked hard his whole life to provide for his family. I hope he gets shot and slowly bleeds out and suffers a great deal.

Quote: (04-16-2017 04:28 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

There is a video of him killing an elderly black man out there, a video of him claiming to have murdered 13 people, him on the phone with one of his frat brothers apologizing for his crimes, and several at the gun range- I do not know how to embed videos but they are out there. He is doing this because of some bitch that did not want him because he is a complete fuck up on every level of his life-plus he is a degenerate gambler and a filthy criminal that murders the innocent. He is 37 and a true piece of shit.

Seconded.

I hope and pray the cops catch this bastard. It takes a really heartless subhuman to live-stream a murder of an innocent human being. And over a chick, too.

Hope everyone in Cleveland stays safe.

Yo, dat gotta be some White Knight Criminal with a gun playing Gangsta.

Real G's know that Bitchez aren't that worthy to go around shooting up the place.

Real G's don't even let a Bitch fuck with their head because Bitchez love a real Pimp!

Toronto clubs are notorious for sex-starved men to pull a trigga on other men inna club thoe.

A sexually starved man with something to prove is dangerous in a club, especially when it comes to sexual frustration and women!

I saw that video. The old man had no chance, even if he had concealed carry. There's also a video of his children reacting to news of their father's murder.

Quote: (04-16-2017 04:36 PM)They Call Me Mister Tony Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2017 04:28 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Seconded.

I hope and pray the cops catch this bastard. It takes a really heartless subhuman to live-stream a murder of an innocent human being. And over a chick, too.

Hope everyone in Cleveland stays safe.

It's the Toronto-ization or Canada-ization of America. Sexual frustration even causes thugs and thug wannabees to engage in mass-shooting on people because of Bitchez.

A real gangsta would never do shit like this to ruin his life like that over a bitch because he know his street selling dope pimp career done for if he starts shooting up random people to draw attention to himself.

Real Gangstas can find plentiful Bitchez who want to work in the sex trade as their pimp, so for this Gangsta to trip out because of a Bitch that he evens starts murdering innocent random people in cold blood reeks of sexual frustration to the max.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/SouthLoneStar/status/853727843649499136][/url]

I gotta step away from this shit and go do something else for the rest of the day.

I predict this will be yet another anti-gun argument for some in the political sphere. The old guy didn't have a chance and not many would in his position.

What a total defective sack of shit.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

If it turns out he only killed men, I guarantee this this dude won't get the Elliot Rodgers treatment.

He won't be seen as a symptom of toxic masculinity.

He will have a lot of supporters.

A lot of women will come forward in support of the woman he is talking about though.

Gun control will be addressed.

Trump too.

He will be seen as a victim of Western civilization.

And any psychologist who has written a book on Snapping will get their fifteen minutes.

I couldn't watch that video.

This makes the Berkeley riots look pretty tame.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

The NSFL LiveLeak video: https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a3_1492375958

As someone who has worked in Cleveland, I am not shocked. Cleveland needs to take a page out of East St Louis' book and just start demolishing blocks of houses. Cleveland easily can be the next Baltimore/Chicago.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Picture of the woman who broke his heart and started his killing spree:

[Image: 1492381727074.jpg]

He is a lame bitch and that chick is fat and ugly like him, WNB.

Quote: (04-16-2017 05:54 PM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

As someone who has worked in Cleveland, I am not shocked. Cleveland needs to take a page out of East St Louis' book and just start demolishing blocks of houses. Cleveland easily can be the next Baltimore/Chicago.

It already has, east Cleveland has massive empty blocks where there used to be houses. Its really more like Detroit than any where else. 20 years ago this was a densely packed urban environment, today its a rotting, barren urban warzone with tumble weeds. This guy is another Eliot Rodgers and that man did not deserve to die the way he did on the street. All of this breaks my heart.

[Image: stevie-steve-2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all]

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-ste...s-victims/

BlacklivesMatter never care about the overwhelming 95% majority of black deaths - the black on black ones.

Hope they take him down soon.

Also - the woman he is doing it for - that says it all really.

It's very telling that he didn't just choose to go on a killing spree, but that he deliberately wanted to stream it on facebook. He wanted people to see and feel his pain, directly, and he wanted them to witness the violence brought out by his pain firsthand. He is essentially murdering people to attention whore. Ten years ago he probably would have just shot his girlfriend and himself and been done with it. But now he feels the need to make a public spectacle out of the end of his life because social media gives him the ability to broadcast the entire episode. Social media demonstrates yet another reason it is completely toxic to individuals and society as a whole. It's turning all of us into narcissists who think we're the stars of our own reality shows. This idiot just decided that today would be his series finale and wanted to go out with a bang.

I hope this doesn't become a trend, but something tells me this won't be the last time we see something like this. The temptation for frustrated, narcissistic losers with delusions of grandeur who finally snap and go postal to share their fleeting moments of ultimate power (over the life and death of others) is too tempting for them to pass up. It's not enough for them to have their "revenge". They want everyone to witness it.

Just another perk of the "sharing economy" and the age of social media that we all have to live with now. Fuck you, Zuckerberg.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Met this guy (Brian) at Deploraball, he's out in the streets. Don't know how smart this is but he's live-streaming.

Pure fucking evil.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Of course this faggot is a Q and concerned about his fraternities reputation at 37 years old because he has done anything of note since he became Greek in college. He is a faggot bitch on so many levels, the night he crossed over is the most important event in his life second only to when he fucked that fat bitch for the first time. He is such a bitch loser peaked in college ass homosexual, Black RVF's that went to college and know frat life back me up-we all know bitch dudes that whole identity is wrapped up in the frat they successfully pledged in college, this guy is a loser.

Quote: (04-16-2017 06:28 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Of course this faggot is a Q and concerned about his fraternities reputation at 37 years old because he has done anything of note since he became Greek in college. He is a faggot bitch on so many levels, the night he crossed over is the most important event in his life second only to when he fucked that fat bitch for the first time. He is such a bitch loser peaked in college ass homosexual, Black RVF's that went to college and know frat life back me up-we all know bitch dudes that whole identity is wrapped up in the frat they successfully pledged in college, this guy is a loser.

I'm getting the feeling you don't like this guy much.

Quote: (04-16-2017 06:21 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Met this guy (Brian) at Deploraball, he's out in the streets. Don't know how smart this is but he's live-streaming.
He is a soldier I respect his gangster-go out there find that faggot and put him down! I would roll out with my bullet proof vest, my AR 15 and my best friend if this asshole was in Miami. Respect to Brian, no coward that man!

Edit: He is just reporting, Brian needs to strap up and go Hunter /Killer on this faggot.