rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My friend got assaulted by an off duty cop who was drunk

I was out last night

My friend and I encountered a group of girls that dont particularly like us...yours truly pumped and dumped one of them who took it badly

Long story short we got threatened by a couple of guys a few times during the night, they said they were off duty police

We tried to avoid but we were cornered outside at closing and my friend got a few punches in the gut before I could pull him away

Ordinarily I wont hit people as its just not worth it but seeing my friend getting assaulted like that for no reason I was sorely tempted, police or not

Where does the law stand on drunk cops white knighting for women?

He who dares wins - Del Boy

I like your line, "I was sorely tempted"... I need to try it someday:

Hey man, I am sorely tempted to hit you!
Hey friend, I was sorely tempted to help you!
Hey cutie, I am sorely tempted to kiss you!

Reminds me of Melville's favorite line in one of his novels: "Yes but I would prefer not"

Quote: (04-16-2017 11:09 AM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

I was out last night

My friend and I encountered a group of girls that dont particularly like us...yours truly pumped and dumped one of them who took it badly

Long story short we got threatened by a couple of guys a few times during the night, they said they were off duty police

We tried to avoid but we were cornered outside at closing and my friend got a few punches in the gut before I could pull him away

Ordinarily I wont hit people as its just not worth it but seeing my friend getting assaulted like that for no reason I was sorely tempted, police or not

Unless you have it on tape, then the law won't help you. They will take the officer's word over yours every time.

Quote: (04-16-2017 11:36 AM)captain_shane Wrote:  

I was out last night

Unless you have it on tape, then the law won't help you. They will take the officer's word over yours every time.

I was back at the bar in question today, asked them to review the cctv and told them our locations when threatened, when the assault happened, and where we went after, also the times it happened.

Hoping they find it on the tapes, and that bitch plus her thugs get barred.

My friends a gentle soul, he literally took a few in the gut for me, I wont let that pass.

You'll be playing with fire but you've got to do what you've got to do.

If you have to get up in their shit then you can't go half way. You have to go nuclear. Make a disposable twitter and facebook account and spam their details with the footage (if you can get it). Use all appropriate local hashtags and link it all to anyone and anything that has to do with their department down to the guy that cleans the toilets at city hall.

Don't post anything that could be determined to be slander. As noted above, the courts will take whatever rope you give them and use it to hang you.

Be aware that from the time you undertake this and hit the post button you will perpetually need to carry a device capable of livestreaming footage to a cloud server, and you will need to be familiar with activating it at the drop of a hat.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

No I wont go up against the cops, here they are quite corrupt and have made life hell for a few that have crossed them, not a road I want to go down.

If they are barred from the place that is enough for me, I don't have to endure them and they suffer consequences badge or not.

I hate that some cops give a bad name to all with their God complex, abusing their position / power.

I am a believer in Karma, let the universe take care of them, what you put out comes back anyways.

I was out last night

What's the point? Charge it to the game and move on bro.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

The point is that Im curious, this was well played by the girl in question, getting cops to do her bidding with the reward of pussy being dangled.

Its a very sure fire way of getting my ass kicked with zero consequences for the guys or the bitch orchestrating it, so I guess it would be nice to know if there is a defence for this, at the moment the answer is no barring what I have done, try to get them banned from the bar.

Definitely something that I never considered, a crazy bitch going to that level to exact revenge for hurt feelings from like over a year ago, that said women never ever let shit go, apology or not.

Well, I'm not going to go into details of what my response would be if a bitter bitch used some off duty cops to get back at me.

Likely it wouldn't involve the cops but it would definitely involve her, and it wouldn't be nice.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Ah shes not worth it man, fucking leave her to it and protect myself is my strategy, I just dont want to be assaulted when Im supposed to be out having fun after a long week

I would gather your evidence and put a copy in a locked file cabinet with another copy in the cloud.

You probably won't win this fight, but if you have some crazy problem in the future, having your documentation in order will save your bacon.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Aren't you in Ireland?

I've never heard of Irish cops abusing their authority.

Just let it go man. Chalk it up to the consequences of one night stands and hanging around drunks.

Next time film those fucking pigs.

If they didn't threaten you with guns, troll the fuck out of them like:

1. What's your name & Badge number?
2. Are you a feminist?
3. I would like to see a lawyer.

That is, if they aren't trigger-happy though, but your story sounded like you were corned in a lonely area, so that's danger because a real cop wouldn't ever dare start shooting crazy in a crowded venue or area unless it was a serious issue rather than white knighting for a cunt.

It is wise, with non-sporting violence, to always be aware of the position you occupy in the food chain. Unfortunately for you and your friend, you are in the same place most normal, healthy, well adjusted people are - more or less at the bottom. The best option open to you at the time was to remove yourself from a situation that might lead to physical confrontation. You didn't do that, and your friend got whacked for your sins. Rough luck on the bugger, but the way of it sometimes. Any thoughts of retaliation (even in my view extending the beef by getting them banned from places) are ill-advised, and likely to hurt you the most in the long term. The humiliation, guilt and rage you are probably feeling is normal, and an unfortunate and mercifully rare thing in most adult lives. In my opinion you should let this go entirely.

How do you know they even were off duty cops? Might have been bullshitting pikeys for all you know.

I'm with Gmac, Beast and H1N1. Chalk it to the game. If you're still raging, remember that revenge is best served cold. This is a good strategy, not for what it might seem at first glance, but that the odds are you will forget about it as the humiliation and rage passes with time.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Quote: (04-16-2017 03:40 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Aren't you in Ireland?

I've never heard of Irish cops abusing their authority.

Just let it go man. Chalk it up to the consequences of one night stands and hanging around drunks.

Well I dont know the connection yet, one of the guys could be a brother/cousin/related somehow. They probably believed whatever cock and bull story she told them, I doubt this was the angle though.

When I challenged the guy on who he was and why he was having a go he dodged the question only to say he was an off duty cop, I should have asked him to produce his badge, but in heat of the moment I told him to shove his badge up his arse and leave us alone.

My gut says he is a beta orbiter looking to white knight his way into her panties along with his buddy.

If you have not heard of Irish cops abusing their power you havent lived here, they do it all the time, in Ireland its not what you know, its who.

Quote: (04-17-2017 04:57 AM)roberto Wrote:  

How do you know they even were off duty cops? Might have been bullshitting pikeys for all you know.

I'm with Gmac, Beast and H1N1. Chalk it to the game. If you're still raging, remember that revenge is best served cold. This is a good strategy, not for what it might seem at first glance, but that the odds are you will forget about it as the humiliation and rage passes with time.

Yes this is what I am doing but Im being cautious, if it happens again I have an ace up my sleeve that they dont know about. Im leaving town in a week so its more for my friend than me that I reported it to the staff, want them to look after him just in case.

Quote: (04-17-2017 04:17 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

It is wise, with non-sporting violence, to always be aware of the position you occupy in the food chain. Unfortunately for you and your friend, you are in the same place most normal, healthy, well adjusted people are - more or less at the bottom. The best option open to you at the time was to remove yourself from a situation that might lead to physical confrontation. You didn't do that, and your friend got whacked for your sins. Rough luck on the bugger, but the way of it sometimes. Any thoughts of retaliation (even in my view extending the beef by getting them banned from places) are ill-advised, and likely to hurt you the most in the long term. The humiliation, guilt and rage you are probably feeling is normal, and an unfortunate and mercifully rare thing in most adult lives. In my opinion you should let this go entirely.

It was unavoidable, all of this occurred in the space of 30 minutes between the bar closing and then us getting kicked out. It was planned this way so we had nowhere to run as the bar was being cleared, they followed us outside when we were about to leave which is when my mate got assaulted.

Not angry about it but Im not going to let someone think they can push me around, in my experience the only way of dealing with a bully is by force, if I cant punch him the bouncers can.

I see them in there I will have someone watching and waiting for something to occur, at which point they will regret ever meeting me. They dont know I planned it, I have plausible deniability, they are beaten up and barred.

Why didn't you leave sooner?

More alcohol = bolder assholes
Staying till closing = more alcohol

You stayed until your enemies were ready to strike. Whether or not they're cops doesn't even matter. They meant to do you harm and did it and you waited for it to happen.

Gotta dominate the situation by denying them the ability to hit you.

Instead, you waited around and, presumably, got drunker around guys who meant to do you harm.

It is on you.

You should have turned to your buddy and left hours ago and hit up a new bar with women and men who had no clue about your ONS with some bitter whore.

Do not take threats from other dudes lightly. Strike first or get the fuck out before the other guy gets ready to fuck you up.

Edit: I would seriously consider letting this go. If they are actually cops you are gonna be in a whole heap of shit for fighting them. Even if you get off in the legal system, nothing is scarier than a cop with a grudge against a civilian. He probably knows some thugs he can pay to visit you after hours and fuck you up if you retaliate.

It sucks, but what can you do that is going to not end up with you getting ambushed somewhere down the line by a guy looking to make an example out of you with his other buddies with badges? Sounds like you're being a bit petty if you're considering going after some off-duty cop and his friends.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (04-17-2017 06:31 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Why didn't you leave sooner?

More alcohol = bolder assholes
Staying till closing = more alcohol

You stayed until your enemies were ready to strike. Whether or not they're cops doesn't even matter. They meant to do you harm and did it and you waited for it to happen.

Gotta dominate the situation by denying them the ability to hit you.

Instead, you waited around and, presumably, got drunker around guys who meant to do you harm.

It is on you.

You should have turned to your buddy and left hours ago and hit up a new bar with women and men who had no clue about your ONS with some bitter whore.

Do not take threats from other dudes lightly. Strike first or get the fuck out before the other guy gets ready to fuck you up.

I just responded to similar comment, I didnt have any idea who they were. I was threatened just after the bar closed and again outside, was planned this way on purpose so I couldnt walk away

^ I just read that. My bad for assuming you waited for hours.

Anyway, I still think you should let this go. You're gonna get put through the rigamarole with the legal system if you try to bring up some abuse from the police without any evidence.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (04-17-2017 06:37 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

^ I just read that. My bad for assuming you waited for hours.

Anyway, I still think you should let this go. You're gonna get put through the rigamarole with the legal system if you try to bring up some abuse from the police without any evidence.

Yes you are correct, this is why I am using the Roosh method, indirect. My friend the security man will take care of this problem for me , I wont challenge directly

Quote: (04-17-2017 06:30 AM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

It was unavoidable, all of this occurred in the space of 30 minutes between the bar closing and then us getting kicked out. It was planned this way so we had nowhere to run as the bar was being cleared, they followed us outside when we were about to leave which is when my mate got assaulted.

Not angry about it but Im not going to let someone think they can push me around, in my experience the only way of dealing with a bully is by force, if I cant punch him the bouncers can.

I see them in there I will have someone watching and waiting for something to occur, at which point they will regret ever meeting me. They dont know I planned it, I have plausible deniability, they are beaten up and barred.

The problem you have is that they can push you around, and there's really nothing you can do about it. They are the front line of the law, with the ability to collude and abuse the power they have. Their ability to make your life difficult is way beyond your ability to make theirs difficult.

What follows is hypothetical, but to be higher in the food chain than them, and therefore able to seek retribution, you'd need to know how to gather intelligence on them, and would then need the kind of people in your phone book who can be trusted implements of retaliation - the kind of people who can do things, and then not talk about them - professionals. You would also need to be able to plan the kind of act that was relatively proportionate, but final, and unlikely to invite further investigation. You aren't that guy. If you were that guy, chances are high you'd know well enough that the heat it could bring wouldn't be worth it for a punch in the guts and a slight that has already been and gone.

What you're proposing seems likely to be either futile or counter-productive - neither of which is useful to you. Retribution is generally best left to professionals, for everyone else, it is most likely just to bring more suffering.

Quote: (04-17-2017 09:27 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

The problem you have is that they can push you around, and there's really nothing you can do about it. They are the front line of the law, with the ability to collude and abuse the power they have. Their ability to make your life difficult is way beyond your ability to make theirs difficult.

What follows is hypothetical, but to be higher in the food chain than them, and therefore able to seek retribution, you'd need to know how to gather intelligence on them, and would then need the kind of people in your phone book who can be trusted implements of retaliation - the kind of people who can do things, and then not talk about them - professionals. You would also need to be able to plan the kind of act that was relatively proportionate, but final, and unlikely to invite further investigation. You aren't that guy. If you were that guy, chances are high you'd know well enough that the heat it could bring wouldn't be worth it for a punch in the guts and a slight that has already been and gone.

What you're proposing seems likely to be either futile or counter-productive - neither of which is useful to you. Retribution is generally best left to professionals, for everyone else, it is most likely just to bring more suffering.

Ha ha ha

This is going places I never intended

Im not looking to put a hit out on the guys that did this for the record

The idea that bouncers are going to risk their own safety and their job to punch an off-duty police officer without it being a truly self-defense situation is laughable.

Your situation sucks. As soon as you knew they were wanting to cause drama over some ex, you should've left immediately. You thought you were protected by "right and wrong" and found out (or rather your friend found out) in a shitty way.

You owe your friend an apology for him having to take a couple shots to the gut because your shitty ex caused drama and you didn't get him out of that situation immediately.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"