rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Bars to pick up chicks

I've noticed that each bar has a different kind of chick to meet, you can either go to the "hole in the wall" and find a bar fly but it's hard to find a cute one, clubs that are extremely packed where i have to wait 30 min for a damn drink seems to be over crowded with guys mackin on other chicks. I've noticed that goin to the gay bars, i shit you not, there are girls there that arent expectin to get hit on, but yet go with the flow, i've brought a few home, Yes, i'm POSITIVE they were women, just good music and good drink specials. What's yall's thoughts?

I'm kind of partial to lounges. They usually break it up nicely into small casual areas. Dance floor, bars and couches. This one place I frequent also has an outdoor section with a bar and DJ where all the smokers hang out.

Team Nachos

I'm not going to dismiss your gay bar theory, as I've been to Hollywood before, but I'm definitely not going to advocate any of the members here start going to them to run game. You have to have a certain amount of tolerance to deal with guys oogling you and hitting on you.

Anyway... I'd say college bars are your best bet. Not the ones that claim to be a college bar, or have a college night, but the ones that are located on or near a major campus. College girls are definitely a good pick. College "clubs" with any type of dancing can be a treasure trove of sluts, especially when the 18-20 group is allowed in.

I'm a fine of shitty dive bars too, but I think you can over fish those places pretty rapidly, and then you need to rotate to a different spot for awhile.

I need to start finding some good happy hour bars though, as this is the direction I see my game expanding into.

Some of my friends go to applebees and have no luck at all. I think they just go there for the beer.[Image: confused.gif]

The bar were everyone knows your name.

I can watch it over and over..Cheers!
I think I'll have a better time in some fancy place where there's plenty to look at.
Turns out I usually have a better time in a place I can just shoot the shit with no boom boom boom drowning me out.
Fuck,I'm old I'm old! [Image: smile.gif]