rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chick Tells You She's Been Molested - How Do You Respond?

Scenario: on a first date, seemingly out of nowhere, she opens up to you and tells you she was molested as a child.

first thoughts after she tells you this? how do you respond?

Quote: (04-14-2017 12:59 PM)killjoy Wrote:  

Scenario: on a first date, seemingly out of nowhere, she opens up to you and tells you she was molested as a child.

how do you respond?

Thats a false rape case just waiting to happen.

NEXT

RUN AWAY!

I am basing on this on my experience as a 21 year old (many, many moons ago). I hooked up with such a girl. After our breakup, she starting making accusation that I, and later my roommate at the time, molested/raped her (only to her friends and new BF.. not to the police). Thankfully, under pressure from someone who knew us both, she recanted.

Quote: (04-14-2017 12:59 PM)killjoy Wrote:  

first thoughts after she tells you this? how do you respond?

[Image: 200w.webp#39]
[Image: 200.webp#4]
[Image: 200.webp#68]

Feign interest, use the bathroom, never return

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Ask her how long his sentence was.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

[Image: giphy.gif]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Yeh GTFO man. I haven't met a chick with in check emotions that was molested.

If it were some girl that you had been with a very long time, and she confided that in you after building up a certain level of trust, that might be one thing.

Telling you about this on the very first date? Eject!

Those type of chicks become very emotionally unstable.

I warn you; if that chick ever feels that you're going to leave her/desert her/hurt her, she WILL complain a false accusation of sexual assault on you.

I can manage white chicks who were sexually abused in early childhood because I don't look like their abuser.

However, in my experience, dealing with those chicks, even though you don't look like their "abuser" takes a lot of work. Do not be surprised if that chick will want you to kiss her pussy every night because she wants to be assured that her pussy isn't gonna be violated.

On the other side, those type of chicks end up trying to re-enact the "abuse" on them, but be very careful that it isn't going to be used against you for any Jian Ghomeshi type of accusation.

I don't have anything against chicks that were sexually abused in early childhood, I feel sorry for them, but because of the state of the political and social feminist system, such chicks are walking lawsuits and jail time unless you know how to use Justin Bieber game + PIMP game on that chick.

When that chick tells you that she was sexually abused in her pussy, she may want you to either assure her that you will take care of her pussy by kissing it, caressing it, etc or she will turn 360 and want to do BDSM sexxx.

It might be rare but perhaps she wasn't interested and instead of telling you no, she decided to put something out so intentionally jarring that you would decide to end the interaction. She could also have a poor sense of boundaries stemming from some other sort of disorder. In any case, best to end the interaction IMHO.

Tell her you have to use the bathroom

1-take a fake call and pretend your nephew had a seizure and you have to leave. Block her.

2--walk out the side door/entrance/patio.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Whatever would compell her to tell you that on a first date is going to be awful. Seeking sympathy to feed a victim complex, some kind of manipulation attempt, or just lack of a filter, or who knows what else.

Run far far away.

[Image: attachment.jpg36390]   

Quote: (04-14-2017 05:07 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Whatever would compell her to tell you that on a first date is going to be awful. Seeking sympathy to feed a victim complex, some kind of manipulation attempt, or just lack of a filter, or who knows what else.

Run far far away.

I like this response alot, it's very telling she dropped info that early about being molested.

Sad thing is, there are more and more fucked up females in this world.

Unfortunately, I'd quickly fadeaway politely.

@RBerkley What's Justin Bieber game?

I would be less concerned about the abuse that with fact that she shared that information on a first date. It could be a troubling sign of someone with severe attachment problems , you could end up with a clinger. It could also be a shit-test to see how you respond.
Either way, you wind up losing.
Next!

"The Iron Butt is an extreme-distance motorcycle rally, as in it hurts to be in the saddle that long. It lasts several days, and is much more bad-"ass" than it sounds."
To quote an RVF brother, Hoser as he explained my screen name to another member.

Whenever a girl tells you something like that, here's the proper response:

Run!

What if she is ashamed of it, feels like damaged goods, and is telling you to see if you will judge her?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Every chick as an abusive boyfriend, rape or men were horrible to me story.

Some are damaged, some want attention, some want to disclose honestly, some are just seeing if you will look after them.

My policy is to get minimum details, shutdown the story and keep moving. I don't want to know the past. No way of knowing its true.

Three easy steps.

1. Say "I'm sorry to hear that" - sincere tone.

2. Pay bill.

3. Say "good night" and part ways. Do not contact again.

There are two possibilities. Either it's true, or it's false.

If it's true, do you want to be the one to pick up the pieces and have a girl that will cry during sex, always be shy / afraid and that will be affected for the rest of her life?
If it's false, do you want to be the next one in court against a false rape charge?

Either way, you can't win. Cut your losses and run.

Some molested girls are super-slutty, but usually they don't tell you on the first date, so her stability is questionable.

Just tell her you do not speak about sex with someone you have not done it with.

Do not disclose you real name and personal details.

Kiss her in the neck.

Proceed with bang.