rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Try again or drop this girl?

I got my first every insta date with a cute brunette 18 yr old Ukrainian, well dressed and thin nice body.

She is in my city for another 2 weeks to study then she goes back north. I took her for a day 3 yesterday and I went for the kiss, she pulled back, and said "you know we're only friends" I said yeah I know haha then started to walk away, she then said now I feel bad, I said its fine. I havent messaged her since.

She was asking me if it was a bet to come up to her that day, was confused as to what I was getting from speaking with her, she asked friendship all confused, shes only here for awhile.

I had made it known to her that I thought she was attractive, spiking, saying she had nice eyes, qualifying her other than looks too.

Now im unsure what to do, Im daygaming again tomorrow to try and get more plates, but this one do I drop completely / see if she chases, or message like nothing happened, try and get her out and try and close again.

Quote: (04-12-2017 06:04 PM)wonderer1 Wrote:  

she pulled back, and said "you know we're only friends"

she then said now I feel bad, I said its fine.

Now im unsure what to do,

She would not have pulled back and said that if there was sexual tension / she found you attractive.

It appears that you have entered the dreaded friend-zone and taken up residence.

My advice : Next

Edit : This should be in the newbie forum & if you have to create a thread about one girl in particular it is already dead.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

She won't chase you.

She nicely put you in the, I'm not attracted to you but your the attention you give me category.

Why didn't you make moves on date 1 and date 2 ?

"You know we're only friends"

-I've got enough friends -smirk-
-No we're not -smirk-
-I think we both know that's not true -smirk-

Alot of this could've been said to avoid the buzzkill after she said that.

It sounds like you weren't pushing hard enough on date 1 or date 2, women need to understand your intentions, and that they are very clear.

You can't bring weak game around a woman.

NOW: I do admit interactions with a Ukranian woman can differ from an American woman - so I'll let the EE players answer this.

You'll notice she was confused as what you're getting out of it, she thought friendship, that's twice she's friendzoned you.

She's also saying, "I'm not a slut and I'm not going to bang you since I'm only here for awhile"

If I were you, I'd leave her be, go chase new opportunities and new plates. Odd are she won't reach out to you and she'll leave without saying anything.

unless she brings anything to the table for you, so that another attempt would benefit, it's a definite Next situation.

"The Iron Butt is an extreme-distance motorcycle rally, as in it hurts to be in the saddle that long. It lasts several days, and is much more bad-"ass" than it sounds."
To quote an RVF brother, Hoser as he explained my screen name to another member.

Quote: (04-12-2017 06:17 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

She won't chase you.

She nicely put you in the, I'm not attracted to you but your the attention you give me category.

Why didn't you make moves on date 1 and date 2 ?

"You know we're only friends"

-I've got enough friends -smirk-
-No we're not -smirk-
-I think we both know that's not true -smirk-

Alot of this could've been said to avoid the buzzkill after she said that.

It sounds like you weren't pushing hard enough on date 1 or date 2, women need to understand your intentions, and that they are very clear.

You can't bring weak game around a woman.

NOW: I do admit interactions with a Ukranian woman can differ from an American woman - so I'll let the EE players answer this.

You'll notice she was confused as what you're getting out of it, she thought friendship, that's twice she's friendzoned you.

She's also saying, "I'm not a slut and I'm not going to bang you since I'm only here for awhile"

If I were you, I'd leave her be, go chase new opportunities and new plates. Odd are she won't reach out to you and she'll leave without saying anything.

Thanks for your response. To clarify this was date 2, first meeting I instadated her for coffee. I'm bad at making a move on dates and glad I actually went for it in the end.

Quote: (04-12-2017 06:18 PM)Ironbutt62 Wrote:  

unless she brings anything to the table for you, so that another attempt would benefit, it's a definite Next situation.

Brings anything to the table for me? What do you mean?

> but this one do I drop completely

Drop completely. It's damn near impossible to escape from friendship purgatory once you're there. It also makes you look like a chump who can't let go - a lesson I learned the hard way lol.

[insert obligatory plenty-of-fish-in-the-sea footnote... ]

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Man, if you like her enough, give it another shot. But only if she's willing to work a lil for it, as in have her come meet you at a bar really close to your place and have her buy a round. If she'll do that, you might have something to work with. If not, it doesn't cost you much in time and effort. But it's worth a shot if you have some free time that isnt better spent elsewhere

Quote: (04-12-2017 06:25 PM)wonderer1 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2017 06:18 PM)Ironbutt62 Wrote:  

Brings anything to the table for me? What do you mean?

What's her relative value? What does she have to offer you other than a lay? If she's just going to be a notch, then move on.

"The Iron Butt is an extreme-distance motorcycle rally, as in it hurts to be in the saddle that long. It lasts several days, and is much more bad-"ass" than it sounds."
To quote an RVF brother, Hoser as he explained my screen name to another member.

Remember your ABCs. Always be closing with kino that evolves to a SNL. Otherwise I don't see why we waste time. It should start at date 1 because we're not in it for our health, we want to do the horizontal mambo.

^^ Haha

So we have a Swahili speaker ei...

I do agree with the posters.

She probably does not see you that way.

Learn to cut losses early.

Update:

I was kissing her last night.

I dropped her a message after the rejected kiss and friend speech to see if things were weird or not, I had no intention of anything. She responded fine, I left it at that. Im done. A few days later she initiates a text, I reply, she asks when Im off work, I see where this is going and think im going to try one more time, ask her out and she agees. I'm going to escalate, Im going to go for this kiss again, if I get rejected I'm out.

Date came round, shes responsive, kino is good, talk is good. I drop her off, she stands there, I take one step in, shes not moving back, I lean in - SLOW, testing the waters, shes not moving, boom, kiss, shes not pulling out, when I pull out she goes in again, shes into it big time, my hands go everywhere, up shirt, back of bra, you get the idea...

shes here for another week and a half, need to get the bang in.

Seems like the second chances Ive been giving have been working out, I havent been an advocate of high interest or drop from my personal experience.

She wants attention. You train her by withdrawing your attention. In a time-sensitive situation like this...

"We're just friends, right?"

*mildly disgusted look* "I have enough friends." *walk away*

Take her out for ice cream if she immediately realizes she made a mistake and gives you panic-head. If not... I think you did it just right. You blew her off and she eventually followed up.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (04-19-2017 04:07 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

She wants attention. You train her by withdrawing your attention. In a time-sensitive situation like this...

"We're just friends, right?"

*mildly disgusted look* "I have enough friends." *walk away*

Take her out for ice cream if she immediately realizes she made a mistake and gives you panic-head. If not... I think you did it just right. You blew her off and she eventually followed up.

The time sensitivity is a new thing for me, normally I wouldnt see a girl more than once a week, here Im not sure how to play it, I dont want to come across like I have nothing better to do than take her out, but im trying to move things forward quickly at the same time.

I know she has no one here and is free every evening. What are your thoughts?

Quote: (04-19-2017 04:21 PM)wonderer1 Wrote:  

I don't know Ukrainian girls or the situation. If I was at home, thought there was potential, and this girl was in from out of town for a few weeks, I might be thinking like this:

Is she relatively conservative? Can she cook? Has she had a home-cooked meal lately and can you cook at your place?

She might think she earned your approval back already, but I wouldn't support that with more attention. If you got her worked up and she didn't cum, she'll be frustrated thinking about you for the next few days. Let her simmer and be lonely.

Then, tell her you're making dinner and need her help. Ham it up. Tell her it's a family recipe and you want to share it with her. Tell her before lunch when she's hungry. Make something savory. You can show off a little wine knowledge, the two of you have something to work on together, you're building wife-like levels of comfort, and she's already in your house. If she doesn't bang after, maybe she was never going to bang.

This appears to be Roosh-approved: http://www.rooshv.com/the-home-dinner-date-move

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (04-19-2017 04:21 PM)wonderer1 Wrote:  

The time sensitivity is a new thing for me, normally I wouldnt see a girl more than once a week, here Im not sure how to play it, I dont want to come across like I have nothing better to do than take her out, but im trying to move things forward quickly at the same time.

1) She's down. Obviously. All you have to do is not fuck it up.

2) Cooking Date (per JetSet) is Perfect. Set it up for 2 days from now. That gives her a couple days of anticipation and you a week to fuck her every day.

3) Make. That. Pussy. Sing.

4) Forget getting "The Bang" - You want to Bang that Bitch Every Day for the next week. Never underestimate the power of "vacation" to unleash a woman's sexuality. Out of range of social constraints, and obviously down to play with you, she has the potential to go into wild abandon mode and become a superfreak in your hands.

Talk dirty to her while you fuck her. Once you make her cum a few times, start escalating sexually. Get nasty. Make her taste her pussy, preferably off your dick. Have her make herself cum for you. Play with her asshole while you fuck her from behind. Be creative. Every time she does some nasty shit or cums, tell her how fucking beautiful and sexy she is. Egg that bitch on. She could be a shit ton of fun.

In that honest time in between fucks, don't forget to ask her if she's ever been with another girl...

Agree with jack, next step is the come over and I'll cook you dinner (and bang you afterwards) date.

Report back!

Reading through, it seems she's young and doesn't have a clue about dating. Play it cool but stay dominant. Cooking her dinner (and inviting her to assist) is a great idea.

Zeroing back in on that first post... a lesson to all the newbies out there, "you know we're just friends" is a shit test. Ignore and continue playing it cool. Assuming you have your look and style together and you've haven't known her very long, there's no reason you can't turn that into a bang.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

She's 18. Guys I have a bit of a problem as I still live at home so can't get her here. I usually go to theirs but she lives with a host family.

I'm gunna try and bang her in the car, if she's into it but doesn't want to bang suggest going somewhere private and getting a hotel. If this fails tonight I'm going to suggest watching a movie next week when I'm back from holiday, I've down the seeds about what to watch, and book an air bnb for it

Great great advise guys

The car is probably passable if she's 18, I wouldn't try it with anyone more mature though. Instead, before you spend a dime and blow an evening securing a bed, next time she reaches out, stick your dick in the water and test her current mood.

If she asks how you're doing or if you can meet up, drop something like "That depends, what color are the panties you're wearing?"

The answer doesn't matter, as long as she tells you or at least understands why you're asking and gives you something flirtatious back. Don't reward her with approval, just tell her she's a bad influence on you and that she's meeting you at dimly-lit wine or cocktail bar X, which will just happen to be conveniently located steps from bed Y. (If she generally seems submissive and tells you the color, tell her to change into the color of your choice. It'll already get it on her mind that she's got to prove that she earned your approval.)

If she responds with other nonsense trying to derail what's about to happen, you can go find something else to do until she learns the rules. You're a busy man and don't have time for teenager games. She's lonely and horny. Remember that it's time-sensitive because you want her to feel that you have other things to do, not because she's leaving soon: she's the one who is running out of time to have sex with you. In other situations, she'd show her girlfriends her phone and ask them what to do, but now she'll just walk around by herself biting her lip and feeling all her intense 18-year-old feelings about it.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I did the car tactic. I got her to the back of the car, she was playing with my d*ick. She wouldn't let me touch her p*ssy. I was push / pulling for an hour no luck. Going to town on her neck, me on top her on top, you get the idea.

I kept saying I wanted to fuck her, statement of intent. She said do you want to meet tomorrow, what don't you want me to wear, she wasn't wearing a bra, I said all your underwear.

She actually leaves Sunday so tonight is the last night. I'll get her all hot and bothered in the car again then suggest somewhere private then bang her in a hotel. This is my plan

Well well, the man comes around.

He beat the shit tests.

When in doubt he whipped it out.

She wants to see you tomorrow and asked what you don't want her to wear.

Sounds like the stars are aligning.

Don't buy a hotel room - but maybe get your logistics down as far as where they are located to where you park your car and pricing.

Good luck ! Look forward to a lay report !

I banged her.

Plan worked perfectly, took her to a carpark got her hot and bothered and said too many people around lets go to a hotel.

Got to the hotel and she would not get off me for 3 hours. Bit dissapointed at my performance as I prob banged her 20 mins out of the 3 hours, rest was fingering and going down on her. Her p*ssy was so tight I found it difficult to get it in, and I couldnt stay hard for a full 3 hours. This B*tch was kinky and dirty, shed deep throat my fingers after fingering her and suck my d*ck after f*cking her, I made her cum between 5-10 times, I asked how many times do you want to cum, she said as many as you make me. Head was phenomenal, body was very good, shed be on top of me and I wanted to f*ck her so bad. She would not let me have a breather for some water, I wanted to rest and try again b*tch was unstoppable.

She said at the end that her p*ssy was burning, I had to drop her home. She says youre going to miss me, I said no, youre going to miss me - im not letting her control any frame. I said if youre about south again let me know, she said shed prob have a bf by then, I said ill prob have a gf, she said youll be a bad bf then, she said bye, I said cya, she said no you wont, closed the door. Bit of a shit goodbye.

Just some backgrounf on this chick, shes a psycho, her dad has passed away, she said she wants no emotions, she wants to be a narcissist, gang memebrs are her heroes, she reads about them, reads about how to join the mafia, about torture, about the illuminati, shes quite, I would always have to lead conversations and found it difficult.

Anyway I f*cked her and it was great. I guess theres no point texting her now unless she reaches out to me that shes back?

Quote: (04-21-2017 07:27 PM)wonderer1 Wrote:  

I banged her.

Plan worked perfectly, took her to a carpark got her hot and bothered and said too many people around lets go to a hotel.

Got to the hotel and she would not get off me for 3 hours. Bit dissapointed at my performance as I prob banged her 20 mins out of the 3 hours, rest was fingering and going down on her. Her p*ssy was so tight I found it difficult to get it in, and I couldnt stay hard for a full 3 hours. This B*tch was kinky and dirty, shed deep throat my fingers after fingering her and suck my d*ck after f*cking her, I made her cum between 5-10 times, I asked how many times do you want to cum, she said as many as you make me. Head was phenomenal, body was very good, shed be on top of me and I wanted to f*ck her so bad. She would not let me have a breather for some water, I wanted to rest and try again b*tch was unstoppable.

She said at the end that her p*ssy was burning, I had to drop her home. I said if youre about south again let me know, she said shed prob have a bf by then, I said ill prob have a gf, she said youll be a bad bf then, she said bye, I said cya, she said no you wont, closed the door. Bit of a shit goodbye.

Just some backgrounf on this chick, shes a psycho, her dad has passed away, she said she wants no emotions, she wants to be a narcissist, gang memebrs are her heroes, she reads about them, reads about how to join the mafia, about torture, about the illuminati, shes quite, I would always have to lead conversations and found it difficult.

Anyway I f*cked her and it was great. I guess theres no point texting her now unless she reaches out to me that shes back?

[Image: 3ea24fc3f2a6f2995fb1eafe225bac08.gif~c200]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote:Quote:

Her p*ssy was so tight I found it difficult to get it in

You and your problems, bro.

Good job. I agree about dropping it unless she tracks it down. It'll make her batshit if you don't chase. She will definitely find an excuse, even if it takes months.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!