rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Uh oh... is the server acting up again?

Sometimes it's taking 3-10 seconds for a page to load, though mostly it's instant. Am I the only one experiencing this?

No, I have also experienced this over the past couple of days. Sometimes pages fail to load.

same

Sometimes page fails to load and I have to refresh 3-4 times before it loads. Thought it was chrome, but tried firefox and got the same. All good though.

Yeah, just noticed it.

I'm talking to support now. Let's see what they say.

I've been noticing it too. In fact, it just happened trying to reply to this post.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Just noticed it now, last night it was good

http://www.rooshv.com is on the same VPN but it's loading fast. The server is not giving up any errors and the server load is quite low.

The nightmare returns.

Can't say I've noticed any problems whatsoever.

Edit- Actually let me revise that, I am noticing a lag when clicking around at times, but can't say I've had much problem actually posting.

Yes, I just noticed this too. It takes about 3 seconds for the page to load. I just thought it was because I was on my mobile instead of my computer, but it appears others are having the same problem as well.

Hello.

I've had problems posting and loading

time for a new upgrade Roosh! Your popularity grows

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The problem should be fixed!!! It was an incorrect setting on the server.

I've clicked around and things are fast for me. Anyone still experiencing big delays?

I was having the problem you described earlier today but it seems to be fixed now.

Shit is lightning fast again

Shit is hitting the fan again - it's back to being slow

I'm back on it. I think it will take shorter to resolve this time since they have the problem narrowed down.

It's good to go now. I was experiencing a lot of slowness yesterday.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Is anyone having problems editing a reply? Some of the keys don't work.

Can you be more specific? I'm not experiencing any problem on my end.

Quote: (08-31-2011 09:15 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Can you be more specific? I'm not experiencing any problem on my end.

If I make an error in the middle of a sentence the cursor is not letting me fix the error. Supposing i want to add the letter "i" in the middle of a sentence..the cursor places the letter "i" at the end of the sentence instead. It's doing this on both my laptop and my desktop. Not sure if this is just me.

That is strange. Let's see if anyone else has this problem.

In the meantime, use the New Reply and Full Edit buttons instead of Quick Reply/Quick Edit.

I was just having all kinds of problems responding to a PM. Cursor would just jump around over the place, and I couldn't highlight text to delete properly. Firefox 3.6.20.

Yeah there is some serious problems the forum now has with Firefox. The screen will be flashing, YouTube videos are blinking, erratic things happen in the reply field like the guys noted above. This started last night. No problems in chrome or opera.

Quote: (08-31-2011 10:02 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Yeah there is some serious problems the forum now has with Firefox. The screen will be flashing, YouTube videos are blinking, erratic things happen in the reply field like the guys noted above. This started last night. No problems in chrome or opera.

I'm getting the blinking Youtube videos too but none of the other problems that have been mentioned. Using Firefox 6.0.1.