rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha Fux, Beta Bux situation

Hello all, new user here.

I used the search function and could not find a thread specifically on this phenomenon.

I'll get the thread rolling here with an example that I would like others to fill in on.

There's this girl I used to hook up with and do other fun activities with, such as concerts. We never made anything official but we always had good times. We had a falling out, and she ends up picking up a beta boyfriend. They have been together for a year or so with pictures on FB the works. The girl is clearly the one who wears the pants in the relationship and is in control. I am the opposite, its my way or the highway. This has caused us to clash many times but she always comes back.

This girl is a party girl but her boyfriend actually is the opposite of that.
It seems as if this girl like clockwork goes from hating my guts, wanting nothing to do with me, to showing me attention, and giving me signs that she wants me. It has been off and on like this for almost the entire duration of their relationship.

I am sure the advice would be to just forget her and move on, however I do enjoy her, and she doesn't stop me from pursuing other girls.

I would love to hook up with this girl again. And as summer is approaching, call it intuition, I feel her coming back once again.

This girl has blocked me on snapchat. Deleted me on facebook(not blocked). I've seen her in tears "because of me."

Still somehow we find ways to communicate when ever she decides to come back. Normally by more covert means to grant her plausible deniability.

It is a clear Alpha Fux, Beta Bux situation. But we have not fucked since she has gotten into this relationship. We have done things I would deem inappropriate if she was my girlfriend however.

Any advice on how to seal the deal and blow past all LMR. I've gotten close once while we were both at the same music fest she texted me for a booty call but for some reason she didn't follow through with it.

Any others with stories similar to mine? The boomerang effect is very strong here. Is she even consciously aware she is doing it? It's like she gets off having this little secret between us that her boyfriend doesn't know about. Like brings him to a concert I am attending, disappears from him and "happens" to bump into me.

Can I pull this off? Or would you all say she is just looking for some validation outside of her current relationship.

I am very interested in the alpha fux / beta bux dynamic. And also are there any stories you guys might have on women using more covert means of communication as to be able to deny anything was even happening at all.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Quote: (04-09-2017 08:00 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Haha I guess it is hard to understand without knowing details of the situation. I apologize for that. Just has been on my mind lately so looking for some others input.

>has a falling out, creeps on a girl for a year or more studying her pictures and her boyfriend. The girl contacts you when she wants for quick attention, and stands you up whenever she feels like it.

If she were a guy you'd be her side chick.

So what you are asking is if there is a way you can get this girl to cheat on her guy with you?

Also, as fightersword said, sounds like she is basically getting all she wants from you. If you're not getting what you want then walk. This situation will likely lead to headaches and drama. There are tons of other girls.

Don't be a dick and bang another guys chick, go find one for yourself, there are plenty out there.

True Alpha does not care whether one side piece comes back or not - you are busy opening other girls and fucking them.

So you want to have a strategy going so that she can cheat on her boyfriend again?

You have still much to learn there....

This chick has a boyfriend and you sound like you're the one chasing her. Why? The only time you should even entertain the possibility of banging her is if she crawls into your bed and starts sucking you off. She is obviously seeking your attention but not giving you anything for it. Don't play this game with a girl, let alone a girl WITH a boyfriend.

The "Alpha Fux/Beta Bux" context doesn't even really apply to this situation. You're neither at this point.

There are a billion other girls out there. Abundance Mentality. Move on from this girl.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

You couldn't find a single thread about "this one girl"?...really?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (04-10-2017 09:12 AM)Vill@in Wrote:  

This chick has a boyfriend and you sound like you're the one chasing her. Why? The only time you should even entertain the possibility of banging her is if she crawls into your bed and starts sucking you off. She is obviously seeking your attention but not giving you anything for it. Don't play this game with a girl, let alone a girl WITH a boyfriend.

The "Alpha Fux/Beta Bux" context doesn't even really apply to this situation. You're neither at this point.

There are a billion other girls out there. Abundance Mentality. Move on from this girl.

I wouldn't say that I am specifically chasing this girl, I keep a lot on my radar and am always looking for new opportunities. Are you guys telling me you never keep tabs on different ladies? I have had girls leave and come back, not just this one. I post this because of recent happenings in my life that just made me question this cycle.

Girls want to be wanted even when that want is coming from guys they don't want.

If she really wanted you then there'd be no reason for your post. She doesn't

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I disagree, girls change their minds on a dime, based on numerous factors.

However I did expect most advice to just be: NEXT

As it is hard to understand the context of this back and forth dynamic without having lived it.

Even if you are an attractive Alpha, then that does not mean that all girls are going to risk their LTR for a bang with that man.

In fact many women will instantly disqualify you if they find out that you are a nomadic Player - ask one of those pro Daygamers who are honest with the girls they pick up. They would have banged 300-400% more Eastern European girls if they told them sweet lies - that they were interested in a LTR etc.

She cut the contact with you because she did not want to be tempted anymore to fall back to you and risk her LTR.
She is trying to be a good girl.

Read up on Rational Male and find out more about the dynamic.

As for this specific dynamic, you wanting to seduce her in a forced way - that is not good. Let us even assume that you have some magical hypnotic abilities and can bed every woman (no one has - not even Leo DiCaprio), why should you especially mess with her?

delete

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

It is like this,

We attend a lot of the same events, where in I am bound to see her doing things I would normally already be doing.

I have two options: ignore 100% (which honestly could cause her to chase)

Or game her a bit, have her see me talking to other girls. Run some jealousy games etc.

It keeps life interesting, I am not stressing over "I must have this girl" more like just playing the field.

I thought that oneitus threads about chasing after one girl isn't allowed on this forum because RVF believes in an abundance mindset?

Quote: (04-10-2017 10:59 AM)SpunZ Wrote:  

As it is hard to understand the context of this back and forth dynamic without having lived it.

well you're right about one thing: we do advise you next her. Whether you think you are or not, the dynamic you've set up is you chasing her. This would be a losing dynamic normally, but the vibe I'm getting is that it's even worse than just a losing dynamic. You're acting like her orbiter, following her online and looking for any opportunity you can to make her split off from her boyfriend and fuck you. That's not being an alpha who's going to get a bang, that's being an orbiter who doesn't know when to let things go. This is exactly word-for-word what my friend did to a girl after she broke up with him. Wanna guess how that turned out for him?

How do you open yourself up for advice then not take it. For fudgepacking sake... there are 7billion plus people on this planet. That means there are literal tons of vaginas not in use right this minute. Don't get hung up on one clearly used and damaged vagina. Move on. There is nothing that can compare to new pussy anyways...

No. You are the one with oneitis. Leave her be. Quit being selfish and preventing her from having a normal life.

If you can get other girls so easily, shouldn't be too hard to find another main for a time.

Never ending LTRs are unnatural for women young enough to bear children. Almost none of these relationships last past 2 years. She needs an opportunity to become a wife and mother. A woman's only real asset is her age and her youth. You don't have this restriction, so be mindful. Find some other young lady to groom for a while until it is your turn to hang it up.

When the magic is gone, it's gone. Time to move on. If she really meant anything to you, you would have offered a ring. Obviously she isn't worth that.

Oh yeah by the way. We get at least 1-3 LTR threads the exact same issue as yours. Don't just type stuff in search. Read the context. Nothing you are talking about is even remotely close to being new or unique. I'm not saying you cannot make your own thread for the same issues, just pointing it out since you mentioned it.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (04-10-2017 11:20 AM)Jameson Ranger Wrote:  

How do you open yourself up for advice then not take it. For fudgepacking sake... there are 7billion plus people on this planet. That means there are literal tons of vaginas not in use right this minute. Don't get hung up on one clearly used and damaged vagina. Move on. There is nothing that can compare to new pussy anyways...

Is there really a difference between a lazy player and a selfish one?

Legit question.

OP There's nothing difficult to understand about the "dynamic" but respectfully what is hard to understand is the purpose of your post.

Quote:Quote:

This has caused us to clash many times but she always comes back.

And as summer is approaching, call it intuition, I feel her coming back once again.

Still somehow we find ways to communicate when ever she decides to come back.

You seem 100% sure she wants to come "back"

If she's back that means youre banging her.

If youre not banging her then she's not back and youre just providing her with amusement/attention.

Since girls crave attention "tingles" as much as physical sex (sometimes more) then as SwordFighter above states...you're just her side piece.

You want a "magic formula" to bang "this one girl": There isn't one

You want a magic formula to bang more girls:...it's called "up your game"

It's that simple

Joseph Campbell

Fair question. I just think he seems a bit hung up on her as he said, summer is coming and with the back and forth history he described it doesn't seem worth the effort. One truth i've found is that there is always better out there. Also another is that, after what sounds like a broken history it never can gel quite right again.

Also not really looking to "seduce in a forced way"

As I normally just hang back and do my own thing and let her come to me, by her own decision to do so.

Are any question relating to a specific girl or situation considered "oneitis?"

I believe in an abundance mentality as well. I am talking to other girls at this moment and planting seeds in others.

This is a forum about game correct?

As for being a girls "side piece" this does not bother me, as I too am seeking and talking to other girls.

Utilizing social media is not "creepy" or "stalking" it is another tool in the tool belt, like poker you are able to pick up on tells and cues.
Especially with girls you have had a past with.

It is not always an option to go out every weekend meet a new girl and fuck her. You gotta play with what's given some times.

As for the purpose of this post, I must say you got me there, I kind of just wanted to spark some conversation about the situation.

Quote: (04-10-2017 11:31 AM)Jameson Ranger Wrote:  

Fair question. I just think he seems a bit hung up on her as he said, summer is coming and with the back and forth history he described it doesn't seem worth the effort. One truth i've found is that there is always better out there. Also another is that, after what sounds like a broken history it never can gel quite right again.

Yeah when getting old pussy takes as much effort as getting new...whats the point?

Joseph Campbell

Quote: (04-10-2017 12:32 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Don't be a dick and bang another guys chick, go find one for yourself, there are plenty out there.

Really, dude? This is the type of socially conditioned response I'd expect from my Facebook feed or the comments of a buzz-feed article. A big "like" generator for sure.

The pussy is never yours, it's only your turn. She was never anybody's girl.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference