rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

11-year-old boy kills himself after being pranked by his 13-year-old (!) GF
1-year-old boy kills himself after being pranked by his 13-year-old (!) GF
When I was his age, I was worried more about Xbox and school.

Quote:Fox 59 Wrote:

DETROIT, Mich. — Charges are pending against a juvenile after a Michigan mother said a social media prank in which her 11-year-old son’s girlfriend faked her own suicide led the boy to take his own life.

Katrina Goss said Thursday that she found her son, Tysen Benz, hanging by the neck March 14 in his room after seeing social media posts and texts that his 13-year-old girlfriend had killed herself.

Goss said the girl and some of her friends orchestrated the prank. It was not clear who faces charges.

“She had pranked her own death,” Goss, 41, said of her son’s girlfriend. “I don’t know what possessed her to do such a weird prank. It’s a twisted, sick joke.”

The unnamed juvenile is being charged in Marquette County with telecommunication services-malicious use and using a computer to commit a crime, Marquette city police Capt. Michael Kohler said in a news release.

http://fox59.com/2017/04/07/boy-11-kills...s-pending/

RBerkley, any input? Andrew Anglin believes it to be due to the boy's single mother.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.
It's a sick prank, but I don't see how you can charge anyone for anything. The only way you could charge someone is if the police or other emergency personnel were called in.

He was eleven years old and had a girl friend who was two years older. It's a shame. The kid obviously had some game.
I've been reading the Daily Stormer's comments on their post of this story and they believe the kid to have been a gamma.

В глубокую щель!"
Maybe he's just one-upping on the prank?
Screw video games, we need to ban "Romeo and Juliet".

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech
Quote: (04-08-2017 01:29 AM)fokker Wrote:  

I've been reading the Daily Stormer's comments on their post of this story and they believe the kid to have been a gamma.

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man
Quote: (04-08-2017 01:29 AM)fokker Wrote:  

That kid had a gf at 11. When do you hope to lose your V card? Fuck Stormfront.
Hormones.

They're a hell of a drug.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.
I bring up the DS only because that's where I first got wind of the story. I'm not trying to make this a race thread.

В глубокую щель!"
Well that prank really backfired. I remember being 11. As someone said, all hormones, and I'd add the pressure of fitting in and being cool.
In the past men used to commit suicide over romance novels in Germany - The sorrows of the young Werther. Though there even then there were only a few cases of those.

He took himself out of the gene pool prematurely. Men do that.
11 and 13??? :-(
It was stupid prank but I feel no sympathy for the boy, or anyone else, who commits suicide.

Nothing, short of terminal illness, to me in life is that bad that you need to off yourself...it's just an example of the chaff separating itself from the wheat with no outside assistance. People that soft wouldn't have amounted to much in life anyway. Not buying the single mom excuse either; the kid was very weak...he might've killed himself when the girl broke-up with him.

Why are they going to charge the girl? She didn't pull the trigger or tie the knot for the noose.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.
Quote: (04-08-2017 07:31 AM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

It was stupid prank but I feel no sympathy for the boy, or anyone else, who commits suicide.

Sure, with adults, this kid is 11 - your brain has a lot more development to do at that point. The blame probably falls more with the family for not providing the right guidance and upbringing to avert this, but even then you have to account for all of the off the charts hormones a kid just starting puberty would be dealing with.
Quote: (04-08-2017 07:44 AM)Extinguished Light Wrote:  

Quote: (04-08-2017 07:31 AM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

Sure, with adults, this kid is 11 - your brain has a lot more development to do at that point. The blame probably falls more with the family for not providing the right guidance and upbringing to avert this, but even then you have to account for all of the off the charts hormones a kid just starting puberty would be dealing with.

Not buying the "He was a slave to hormones" excuse. Not without some sort of scientific evidence. I, like you, was that age once too...most boys that age don't have suicidal ideations and act on it, he's a statistical outlier which why I don't give a damn/feel sad.

Crying, getting upset, etc are normal reactions to loss of a loved one. Hanging yourself isn't.

Let's not make excuses, the kid was fucked in head. There's no one to blame but him, but this isn't the socially acceptable thing to say, even on the rvf apparently. People, regardless of age, who commit suicide are cowards and get no sympathy from me, fuck 'em all for taking the easy way out.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.
To some extent I see your point given that children around 14 were expected to behave like adults in past eras.

I still think 11 is pretty young and children need to be raised appropriately with the correct amount of restriction, spirituality, parental and community guidance, and engagement in useful works if we're going to expect them to turn out to be as self sufficient and resilient as generations past.
Quote:Quote:

"Andrew Anglin believes it to be due to the boy's single mother."

That's the first thing I thought. No mention of a father figure anywhere in that entire article.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca
Quote: (04-08-2017 02:40 AM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Screw video games, we need to ban "Romeo and Juliet".

Looks like he didn't read it all the way to the end.

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA
Quote: (04-08-2017 01:39 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Maybe he's just one-upping on the prank?

When "Agree and Amplify" goes wrong.

The 13 year old girls was on training wheels with her hamster in figuring out ways to get attention from boys. Try to think back at the stupid stuff girls did at that age for attention. I can remember some of the girls wearing wedges to pretend wearing heels on the playground, one odd day when the cool girls did some dance routine at recess, or the shock of when we all role play "family" when one of the girls left her pretend husband (b level dude in popularity) to go join another pretend family of her best friend (and a higher level dude).

At 13 a girl is much closer to a teenager than an a 11 year old boy and thus her emotional intelligence is mikes ahead of his. At 13 she is a stones throw away from being 16 years old in emotional and social intelligence, versus the boy who is still closer to a 8-9 year old as he has barley started the drips of testosterone for puberty. She is very much a young woman and he is just a small boy. She could understand and implement this prank to get a ruse and attention out people. The boy was simply a minnow versus a fish as he has no capacity built up to even understand truly what is at hand.

No point charging her. A better punishment is for her to have help in consolingly helping the boy's mother. Forcing her to learn over her years the impact she has caused by her stunts. If the boy's mother is bedridden, depressed for days and a puddle of tears, it should be this girl who makes meals for the mother and make sure she is okay. No traditional punishment will do anything to enrich anyone's soul here, best to take a holistic approach so that this girl is indebted spiritually to the mother. She can repay her debts helping others her her life. 20 years down the road both sides would be thankful for it.
Quote: (04-08-2017 11:14 AM)kosko Wrote:  

The 13 year old girls was on training wheels with her hamster in figuring out ways to get attention from boys. Try to think back at the stupid stuff girls did at that age for attention. I can remember some of the girls wearing wedges to pretend wearing heels on the playground, one odd day when the cool girls did some dance routine at recess, or the shock of when we all role play "family" when one of the girls left her pretend husband (b level dude in popularity) to go join another pretend family of her best friend (and a higher level dude).

At 13 a girl is much closer to a teenager than an a 11 year old boy and thus her emotional intelligence is mikes ahead of his. At 13 she is a stones throw away from being 16 years old in emotional and social intelligence, versus the boy who is still closer to a 8-9 year old as he has barley started the drips of testosterone for puberty. She is very much a young woman and he is just a small boy. She could understand and implement this prank to get a ruse and attention out people. The boy was simply a minnow versus a fish as he has no capacity built up to even understand truly what is at hand.

No point charging her. A better punishment is for her to have help in consolingly helping the boy's mother. Forcing her to learn over her years the impact she has caused by her stunts. If the boy's mother is bedridden, depressed for days and a puddle of tears, it should be this girl who makes meals for the mother and make sure she is okay. No traditional punishment will do anything to enrich anyone's soul here, best to take a holistic approach so that this girl is indebted spiritually to the mother. She can repay her debts helping others her her life. 20 years down the road both sides would be thankful for it.

She should be given to a monastery, that was a good medieval solution for all those who fucked up their life enough to never be good breeders but could still be useful to society in other ways and shouldn't be jailed or executed, alas we practically don't have this institution anymore.
Quote: (04-08-2017 03:28 AM)fokker Wrote:  

I bring up the DS only because that's where I first got wind of the story. I'm not trying to make this a race thread.

Its cool, thanks for a checking. I was wondering what the Nazis and Klansman's take on this story might be.

Aloha!
This is why game education needs to begin WAY earlier than 15, 14 or whatever polite age most manosphere writers quote as appropriate. Yes, your son might naturally luck into banging around at an early age, but it could all be rendered worthless unless he already knows details like there being an infinite abundance of girls, caution regarding pregnancy and other details that might ruin his life forever. At that age, young boys have a natural urge to play a hero in a world-shattering drama and are sadly susceptible to this sort of stuff.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
Quote: (04-08-2017 02:05 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

This is why game education needs to begin WAY earlier than 15, 14 or whatever polite age most manosphere writers quote as appropriate. Yes, your son might naturally luck into banging around at an early age, but it could all be rendered worthless unless he already knows details like there being an infinite abundance of girls, caution regarding pregnancy and other details that might ruin his life forever. At that age, young boys have a natural urge to play a hero in a world-shattering drama and are sadly susceptible to this sort of stuff.

This. I fell into a very similar situation at 15-16 that left me a broken depressed child for almost an entire year. Severe oneitis for a girl who is probably clinically unsound of mind,and put me through a Dark Triad crucible for an entire school year. Had I known even a quarter than of what I know now I would have taken my balls out of the purse I was carrying them in and quit being a bitch. Looking back I realize the advice my dad was giving me at the time was exactly what I would have found here, I just had my head too far up my ass to understand it.
If this was reversed. The boy would have been charged and this would be all over the news. It's amazing; people don't take things seriously when women or young girls do bad. People come up for excuses for why they did this or it's just a mental problem. Not dissing anyone of the forum. I just see it around this generation and on the media.