rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walked out on a girl during date and never felt so powerful story inside

First date we had was at a bar we chatted for a bit. Made out grabbed her ass than told her I have to run and ended the date. Said would text her again 5 days pass and we meet for the 2nd date at my local bar. Made her wait 15 minutes before arriving. My own way not to purchase drinks. I don't drink on dates period. She already had a vodka soda. She also tells me she is dead tried only 3 hours of sleep and sends me a text just before arrival that she is not at her best but whatever she has her hair done smells great and her eyes are a bit red. So I am thinking she is ready for some great sex. Mind you I am very attracted to the girl. She has next door type of girl feel and look and would bang the shit out of her. Date goes well touching her legs grabbing her closer to me. Making out etc. after about one and half hours I am okay you are going to my place. She said no I am not. Okay call an uber and take me to your place and she answers with no again.

At this point I am annoyed and don't care enough to play this game. Have to many options on my end to even care. I try to nuke the date by taking her closer to the park and see If she would be open to possibly giving me a blowjob or fuck there. Girl doesn't even allow me to touch her pussy and tells me to get my hands out of there. I laugh and say okay this is getting old and I am bored of you sex or I leave and she responds with leave. I jet away slowly and don't even look back text my next girl and go fuck her later that evening.

but the plot thickens. Next day I get this text from her.

[Image: attachment.jpg36267]   

I run this kind of game a lot too. But it's because I'm rarely in the same city more than one or two nights. I have to be pushy and cut my losses.

Sounds like you could have backed off and fucked her for sure on the third date when she wasn't a zombie. I'm guessing you live there and like he enough to put her on rotation? Seems worth the effort, no?

Anyway congrats on holding frame. If you haven't texted her back you still have a shot. Just say you like her too which is why you got upset. Then set up another date and fuck her.

A lot of girls who have that "need to feel connection" stuff she texted have a three date rule anyway. So your just babysitting. Get through the dates as quick as possible. She actually texted "have a lot of fun" which is chica for "fuck our brains out".

Baity title.

This wasn't empowering, regardless of your "abundance game".

There are some pretty big mistakes you made and some bad game here.

Here's why:

First date sounded great, standard game that I'd do.

The beginning of the second date started out decent, I always have a drink in hand, that's just me.

She told you she was dead tired - you have 2 options: Meet her, or reschedule.

You chose to meet her, odds are, she was out late night on a date/banging/or at a club.

I'll bet apart of her was thinking you'd reschedule with her so she didn't have to go out.

I don't makeout on dates, only when I'm leaving her, or when she's in my bed.

You were correct in assuming the sale (assuming that she wants to bang).

It sounds like sure the sexual tension was there BUT the way you approached her for sex was what dried her pussy up that night.

Saying, "Okay I'm going to your place" or "take me to your place" is a terrible frame to try and bounce her to your pad.

What you should've done is had a drink or two with her, start talking about shit she likes, shit she has at her house, aka gather INTEL on what her apartment/house/room is about. Ask about venues/bars near her place, or cool shit to do.

THEN tell her some things like:

"We should grab a bottle of wine (or whatever) and check out X at/near your place"

This is the line of thinking - it gives her plausible deniability, gets rid of her slut defense and disarms her a bit.

Unless you have super high SMV in her book will you be able to get away with saying let's go back to your place.

Nuke closing her at a park isn't going to work, you killed the sexual vibe at the first venue by basically demanding her to go to your place.

Now if you had said, "Hey let's go for a walk at X park and go on and adventure" (before you ask to go to her place)

You'd have to escalate the conversation with sexual comments, about being free, sexually open, thinking it'd be hot to makeout in front of people, or it'd be hot to have sex in a park it's a thrill etc.

The last part at the park sounds like you got frustrated and tried sending ultimatums, noone likes that shit and dried her pussy even further.

OF COURSE she said no.

As for the text she sent you:

"...after I was pretty clear I said I wasn't going to sleep with you"

READ: I'm thinking about fucking you, but I need to comfortable enough to fuck you

"..all I was looking for was a semblance of a feeling that there could be any kind of connection besides physical"

READ: I'm attracted to you but I needed you to make me feel comfortable with you. You didn't run enough comfort game on me for me to fuck you.

"...I think we could of had alot of fun"

READ: I wanted to fuck you but you probably blew it.

Honestly, I chuckled at your reply to her, that was pretty funny.

"Not usually in my bag of tricks, but I woke up FEELING like it was bullshit, and wanted to tell you, so there it is..."

READ: I actually liked you and thought you were attractive, I still kind of am to you, but you can probably make it up to me.

No girl would write that shit if she wasn't still into you, basically it's don't fuck up game from here on out if you haven't replied to her last text.

It's always good you have back up girls to go bang, definitely good strategy.

Personally, I wouldn't of replied quite yet, let her simmer on that, don't even bother replying to that message, act like nothing happened and hangout with her again.

If she's colder on the next date, bounce early, if she's warm to you, run more comfort game and see how much you can squeeze out of her.

It might take 2 more dates to bang her, the good news is, she doesn't sound like shes "that much of a slut" and is still into you.

Sounds like you were far more interested in just having sex with her than you were spending time with her or enjoying her company despite the sweet girl next-door type of vibe you say you liked about her. She likely sensed this too which is what turned her off - and it looks like she was right.

You seemed too eager and pushy for sex which turned her off. Bailing once she rejected all your advances for sex just confirms her assumption. As Kaotic said, she likely wanted to bang, but your inability to escalate smoothly and make it feel natural and plausibly deniable ruined it.

kaotic laying down good wisdom.

Judging by her texts, the forecast on you banging her is looking great. When you re-initiate just banter a bit and set her up for date 3.

Just pull back on the thirstiness next time, you rascal. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (04-05-2017 12:47 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Baity title.

This wasn't empowering, regardless of your "abundance game".

There are some pretty big mistakes you made and some bad game here.

Here's why:

First date sounded great, standard game that I'd do.

The beginning of the second date started out decent, I always have a drink in had, that's just me.

She told you she was dead tired - you have 2 options: Meet her, or reschedule.

You chose to meet her, odds are, she was out late night on a date/banging/or at a club.

I'll bet apart of her was thinking you'd reschedule with her so she didn't have to go out.

I don't makeout on dates, only when I'm leaving her, or when she's in my bed.

You were correct in assuming the sale (assuming that she wants to bang).

It sounds like sure the sexual tension was there BUT the way you approached her for sex was what dried her pussy up that night.

Saying, "Okay I'm going to your place" or "take me to your place" is a terrible frame to try and bounce her to your pad.

What you should've done is had a drink or two with her, start talking about shit she likes, shit she has at her house, aka gather INTEL on what her apartment/house/room is about. Ask about venues/bars near her place, or cool shit to do.

THEN tell her some things like:

"We should grab a bottle of wine (or whatever) and check out X at/near your place"

This is the line of thinking - it gives her plausible deniability, gets rid of her slut defense and disarms her a bit.

Unless you have super high SMV in her book will you be able to get away with saying let's go back to your place.

Nuke closing her at a park isn't going to work, you killed the sexual vibe at the first venue by basically demanding her to go to your place.

Now if you had said, "Hey let's go for a walk at X park and go on and adventure" (before you ask to go to her place)

You'd have to escalate the conversation with sexual comments, about being free, sexually open, thinking it'd be hot to makeout in front of people, or it'd be hot to have sex in a park it's a thrill etc.

The last part at the park sounds like you got frustrated and tried sending ultimatums, noone likes that shit and dried her pussy even further.

OF COURSE she said no.

As for the text she sent you:

"...after I was pretty clear I said I wasn't going to sleep with you"

READ: I'm thinking about fucking you, but I need to comfortable enough to fuck you

"..all I was looking for was a semblance of a feeling that there could be any kind of connection besides physical"

READ: I'm attracted to you but I needed you to make me feel comfortable with you. You didn't run enough comfort game on me for me to fuck you.

"...I think we could of had alot of fun"

READ: I wanted to fuck you but you probably blew it.

Honestly, I chuckled at your reply to her, that was pretty funny.

"Not usually in my bag of tricks, but I woke up FEELING like it was bullshit, and wanted to tell you, so there it is..."

READ: I actually liked you and thought you were attractive, I still kind of am to you, but you can probably make it up to me.

No girl would write that shit if she wasn't still into you, basically it's don't fuck up game from here on out if you haven't replied to her last text.

It's always good you have back up girls to go bang, definitely good strategy.

Personally, I wouldn't of replied quite yet, let her simmer on that, don't even bother replying to that message, act like nothing happened and hangout with her again.

If she's colder on the next date, bounce early, if she's warm to you, run more comfort game and see how much you can squeeze out of her.

It might take 2 more dates to bang her, the good news is, she doesn't sound like shes "that much of a slut" and is still into you.

Unfortunately I have nexted her. Just don't have time for these silly games.

Still I agree with what you wrote and will use your advice.

Quote: (04-05-2017 01:01 PM)Baronxrus Wrote:  

I'm glad you came in here with an open mind, hell I'm STILL learning things here.

Curious, how did you next her ? Just delete her number ? Or just told her off or what ?

I don't think it's "silly" games per say, this is apart of the game we spit to women. We just need to learn and adjust our own game.

Quote: (04-05-2017 12:57 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Sounds like you were far more interested in just having sex with her than you were spending time with her or enjoying her company despite the sweet girl next-door type of vibe you say you liked about her. She likely sensed this too which is what turned her off - and it looks like she was right.

are we reading the same op?

he is clearly mostly interested in fronting to rvf crowd with a made-up story of a pseudo-conquest.

p.s. it's his very first post/thread.

^This @ great white

Girls text was girl-speak for "Youre an asshole yet I'm intrigued and attracted but don't no why"

Game 101

Trying to treat a "girl next door" type like a cum sock slut then coming here posting how good you feel about it?

Douchebaggery 101

You can be better than that

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (04-05-2017 01:04 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2017 01:01 PM)Baronxrus Wrote:  

I'm glad you came in here with an open mind, hell I'm STILL learning things here.

Curious, how did you next her ? Just delete her number ? Or just told her off or what ?

I don't think it's "silly" games per say, this is apart of the game we spit to women. We just need to learn and adjust our own game.

number deleted only way to recontact would be for her to reach out.
Yes I agree with you telling her we are going to my place will most likely fail but I felt confident in my ablility and smv was enough. I was wrong and freely admit it.

what you wrote definitely makes sense will definitely use your experience.

Quote: (04-05-2017 01:17 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

^This @ great white

Girls text was girl-speak for "Youre an asshole yet I'm intrigued and attracted but don't no why"

Game 101

Trying to treat a "girl next door" type like a cum sock slut then coming here posting how good you feel about it?

Douchebaggery 101

gnd types are the best cumsluts bud. Yes I feel good don't you want to feel good? Yes I am an asshole been told by many people but hey I am a nice asshole. Treat people accord and no I don't want to show off or show people how high and mighty I am. Thought it was a cool interesting experience we could all learn from. I learned some for sure.

Douchbaggery? Guilty as charged.

Quote: (04-05-2017 01:23 PM)Baronxrus Wrote:  

dude, i think you are misreading the rvf - there are no women here whose bt goes up when you go all douchebag on them...

or are you trying the game the forum???

:-)

Quote: (04-05-2017 01:26 PM)great white Wrote:  

dude, i think you are misreading the rvf - there are no women here whose bt goes up when you go all douchebag on them...

or are you trying the game the forum???

:-)

humor or my sad attempt at it.

Not surprised Great White was banned, standard troll.

Baronxrus as long as you learn from this and peel back from dates like that you'll be all right.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt you aren't trolling, either way, guys can learn from your situation.

Great reply by kaotic with tons of wisdom.

^This @ great white

Game 101

Douchebaggery 101

gnd types are the best cumsluts bud. Yes I feel good don't you want to feel good? Yes I am an asshole been told by many people but hey I am a nice asshole. Treat people accord and no I don't want to show off or show people how high and mighty I am. Thought it was a cool interesting experience we could all learn from. I learned some for sure.

The asshole part you got right. That works....again Game 101

NOT getting laid by treating a chick that from your story did nothing wrong other than not immediately acquiesce to your brutish and amateurish full frontal assault anti-game is a "win" in anyone's book is asinine.

I sincerely doubt there's much I can learn from you...bud

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (04-05-2017 01:45 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

^This @ great white

Game 101

Douchebaggery 101

The asshole part you got right. That works....again Game 101

NOT getting laid by treating a chick that from your story did nothing wrong other than not immediately acquiesce to your brutish and amateurish full frontal assault anti-game is a "win" in anyone's book is asinine.

I sincerely doubt there's much I can learn from you...bud

hence why I am here and don't mind learning from you.

Brutish...love that word best compliment yet to receive.

Ask her to go camping.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (04-05-2017 01:56 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Ask her to go camping.

or a sex shop?

Oh good, it looks like "cawa" is back under a new name. Will he/she go Gold again?

Quote: (04-05-2017 01:57 PM)Baronxrus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2017 01:56 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Ask her to go camping.

or a sex shop?

She sounds too smart for that, better to be a bit subtle. She knows how to write a paragraph.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Kaotic pretty much ended this thread with his on the money post. Bad game all over the place. Follow his advice and fix your shit OP.

Baronxrus: Hey silly rabbit come over to my place thurs nite. Im going to make it up to you with my world class tacos. Bring wine

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

This is the tragic result of a player meets nice girl.

I like banging nice girls, and happy to be human to them and not demand sex, the eventual bang is much better after a lead up.

I much prefer this to banging a hoe after the first few hours, especially when she is a "box of assorted creams" and oozing other players jizz from last night....

Kaotic's reply - end of story.

I'm going to call a spade a spade. OP's declaration that he feels powerful is weird. You walked out on a date in order to try to belittle or humiliate her? I don't know why a guy would feel powerful from walking out on a date after a chick he hasn't banged yet, refuses his advances. Especially a chick that didn't treat him badly at any prior point. When did she start playing 'games' as you claim. Only after you insisted she sleep with you. What opinion was she supposed to have of you after your borderline abrasive behaviour.
You lacked normal plain vanilla social skills in that interaction. If that's your general default approach, good luck.

"I'm dead tired, on 3 three hours sleep"

"Ok wanna go fuck in park?"

[Image: giphy.gif]

Poorly played all around but made me laugh.

Americans are dreamers too