rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys Who Wear Their Pants Hanging With Undies Showing

Why do you do it?

Classic ! [Image: smile.gif]

I'm 38...didn't think I was that old..rap and everything since came in when I was a kid.

But this...I just don't get it.
It's here in London too,and these guys are wondering why they're out of work,??
Pull up your drawers numbnuts!

As for in the US..that low slung thing is just chronic in parts...no hope for those guys...they are stuck in that mindset and will probably die with it,drawers round their knees!

I don't think I've ever seen a style that looked more unstylish or stupid.

And more importantly,never ever heard a half intelligent/decent looking girl/woman express any form of attraction for it.

I don't know how or from where it came about ,but I wish it'd head back there.

Just brings the tone of any place I see it right through the floor.

In summary..it's shit!

Quote: (08-25-2011 11:08 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Why do you do it?

They do it for the same reason guys smoke, drink and get tattoos. It's supposed to be cool.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

And they do all of the above things because.......young girls respond to it. Its seen as rebellious, i.e. Bad Boy. If young guys who dressed like this weren't getting any pussy this look would fade out over night.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

im not sure girls are sleeping with guys because they are wearing sagging pants with their draws showing.......

Quote: (08-26-2011 04:30 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

And they do all of the above things because.......young girls respond to it. Its seen as rebellious, i.e. Bad Boy. If young guys who dressed like this weren't getting any pussy this look would fade out over night.

Straight up true. I'm relatively young, 22 yrs, and used to hang my pants low to be cool back in middle school but out grew it. The kids now days are taking it to a whole new level with blantantly showing their underwear. But like I was at that age, I didn't care what old and unhip people thought about it. Kind of like the peacocks tail, it has no purpose but is ridiculous in stature to attract mates. Same thing goes for the low riding pants, young bitches that are receptive or curious to hip hop culture eat that shit up. And the more young kids like this get girls, the more other kids will start to follow suit.

Sagging was a style for a minute in like the late 90s, but at this point, it has a low key homosexual vibe, dudes showing their ass and shit.

IIRC, this trend started in prisons.

Quote: (08-26-2011 07:20 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Sagging was a style for a minute in like the late 90s, but at this point, it has a low key homosexual vibe, dudes showing their ass and shit.

IIRC, this trend started in prisons.

yep it did..also some how gets even deeper..had some guy come and speak to my middle school class years ago about it and how saggin backwards is niggas and bunch of other shit.some people over do it but if you dont like it,cool, no need to bash it.(not towards you jariel)

i bash it bc it looks fuking stupid. and good luck getting a good job or educated high class bitch dressing like that!

Quote: (08-26-2011 10:42 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

i bash it bc it looks fuking stupid. and good luck getting a good job or educated high class bitch dressing like that!

Dude..its an urban thing..plus shit gets switched up..am i or anyone else going to dress like that for work? Nope! job interview? NOPE!

What do you mean by high class bitch? pussy is pussy. A good looking girl is a good looking girl,fuck where she is from,how she was brought up,what she does for a living and her opinions shit. Nothing really matters,stop worrying about what other people wear.

Quote: (08-26-2011 11:05 PM)boxer3 Wrote:  

Dude..its an urban thing..plus shit gets switched up..am i or anyone else going to dress like that for work? Nope! job interview? NOPE!

What do you mean by high class bitch? pussy is pussy. A good looking girl is a good looking girl,fuck where she is from,how she was brought up,what she does for a living and her opinions shit. Nothing really matters,stop worrying about what other people wear.

Stop worrying about? I have to see that shit! You think I wanna see another dudes fucking underwear and ass crack?!?

Most ghetto ass skank putas that have been passed around the hood dont look good brah.

Stop trying to defend this way of dressing, Its like me trying to defend white dudes dressing up in tight ass jeans, cowboy boots and hats wit an old looking plaid button up! Shit is just wack and out-dated. Stop it! lol

Quote: (08-26-2011 11:40 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Stop worrying about? I have to see that shit! You think I wanna see another dudes fucking underwear and ass crack?!?

Most ghetto ass skank putas that have been passed around the hood dont look good brah.

Stop trying to defend this way of dressing, Its like me trying to defend white dudes dressing up in tight ass jeans, cowboy boots and hats wit an old looking plaid button up! Shit is just wack and out-dated. Stop it! lol

So because a bitch went to college and isnt from the hood that makes her beautiful and not a"skank puta"? and im not defending anything. If you dont want to see a guys underwear or ass crack how about you just dont look? I have no problem not looking...

Like i said i wasn't defending anything just saying why the fuck do you people care? life is short so why not live it? instead of joining a forum that's about picking up chicks only to talk about how guys wear their pants..and mention men's underwear and their ass crack..I like your post's dash and wasn't going after anyone but really..wtf..live your life man and let others live their's

Quote: (08-27-2011 12:20 AM)boxer3 Wrote:  

So because a bitch went to college and isnt from the hood that makes her beautiful and not a"skank puta"? and im not defending anything. If you dont want to see a guys underwear or ass crack how about you just dont look? I have no problem not looking...

Like i said i wasn't defending anything just saying why the fuck do you people care? life is short so why not live it? instead of joining a forum that's about picking up chicks only to talk about how guys wear their pants..and mention men's underwear and their ass crack..I like your post's dash and wasn't going after anyone but really..wtf..live your life man and let others live their's

Wouldnt you have had to already seen his underwear and ass crack to TRY and AVOID looking? lol

This is a broad forum man. Dude posted a thread on sagging. I gave my opinion. If you like saggin or do it its fine. But lets be real here, you are defending it whether directly or indirectly.

Post ur thoughts and opinions. We aint gonna take anything serious (well most of us lol)

Its all good in the hood brah! As they say!

Quote: (08-27-2011 12:28 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Wouldnt you have had to already seen his underwear and ass crack to TRY and AVOID looking? lol

This is a broad forum man. Dude posted a thread on sagging. I gave my opinion. If you like saggin or do it its fine. But lets be real here, you are defending it whether directly or indirectly.

Post ur thoughts and opinions. We aint gonna take anything serious (well most of us lol)

Nope i dont try to avoid anything i just dont go around looking at a guys ass..and no i dont sagg,kinda started to in middle school,got caught and mom beat my ass. That was the end of my sagging days.

What ever just hate all this judgmental shit,felt like i had to say something.Its all good.

Quote: (08-27-2011 12:40 AM)boxer3 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2011 12:28 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Nope i dont try to avoid anything i just dont go around looking at a guys ass..and no i dont sagg,kinda started to in middle school,got caught and mom beat my ass. That was the end of my sagging days.

What ever just hate all this judgmental shit,felt like i had to say something.Its all good.

lol your mom is badass

I dont know how people do it. I hate the feeling of pants falling down my legs while I'm walking.

Since this was posted on the Money and Lifestyle section, someone needs to capitalize on this stupidity!!

So, I am going to start making boxers that say "Mixx: Destination Unknown" for my upcoming web-series, and have it displayed on these guys asses to promote my show.

I am surprised nobody has come out with boxers that have LOGOS on each ass cheek, these guys are everywhere! Imagine having a pair of boxers with one ass cheek having the RooshV logo on it? - [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

I rock some loose fitting jeans/pants myself but this saggy pants bullshit is just stupid.

Team Nachos

meh...its just a trend, we all did zany stuff when we were kids...our parents said the same thing to us...just let kids be kids

Quote: (08-28-2011 10:48 AM)velkrum Wrote:  

meh...its just a trend, we all did zany stuff when we were kids...our parents said the same thing to us...just let kids be kids

Can't really call guys in their mid 20's and 30's kids...
It's such a bad look,it's ridiculous!

^^^

lol late 20's and up "kids"

lmfao

Quote: (08-28-2011 01:07 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

^^^

lol late 20's and up "kids"

lmfao

If only these idiots realized where these came from. It's not urban culture it's prison culture.

The prisoners who were getting their backsides rammed were "forced" to wear there pants half way down there ass. It identified them as the "receivers." It made a leap to rap and hip-hop culture then on to the population at large. How I don't know but I have my suspicions.

At some point the rap world became infested with those who spent some time in the joint. It was like a badge of honor. Stupid shit I know.

If only those kids realized that they are promoting jail homosexual culture and basically saying I like it up the ass, I doubt that they would wear there pants like this. If I had kids and I saw them wearing their clothes like this, they wouldn't have an ass to hold up their pants.

it would be immediate ass kicking time in my house if I saw such filth also.

Quote: (08-28-2011 01:56 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

it would be immediate ass kicking time in my house if I saw such filth also.

I second that!
Then straight to the local tailor to tell them what's what in the sartorial department.Old school!

Quote: (08-28-2011 01:48 PM)alb3 Wrote:  

If only these idiots realized where these came from. It's not urban culture it's prison culture.

The prisoners who were getting their backsides rammed were "forced" to wear there pants half way down there ass. It identified them as the "receivers." It made a leap to rap and hip-hop culture then on to the population at large. How I don't know but I have my suspicions.

At some point the rap world became infested with those who spent some time in the joint. It was like a badge of honor. Stupid shit I know.

If only those kids realized that they are promoting jail homosexual culture and basically saying I like it up the ass, I doubt that they would wear there pants like this. If I had kids and I saw them wearing their clothes like this, they wouldn't have an ass to hold up their pants.

I thought it was because when they release you from jail, they take your belt so you come home with your shyt sagging and you get celebrated in the hood since you just did your time?

Urban culture/prison culture are strongly tied together.. Urban cats look up to the rebels and the ultimate PERCEIVED modern day rebel is a felon, the type of cat that doesn't give a fcuk about rules and what not.

Yea, the culture is getting real homo these days..what with sagging skinny jeans etc etc.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards