rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things to look out for when using a Hotel for ONS's?

Hello fellow RVFers

Due to a personal situation it looks like I will be living 45+ minutes away from downtown and I thought about renting a hotel room from time to time in order to improve my logistics.

Although I figure problems could come up given the fact that a girl could feel like a slut because she could figure he got the hotel for that reason soley (to fuck girls).Some solutions that come to mind include.
  • I got a hotel so that I could drink and not worry about driving.
  • so that I don't have to make that long as ride home.
  • Because that view of the city caps off the night well.
Another problem that comes to mind is that I will more than likely be alone, what would I do to counteract that potential creepiness?

Any other problems that I should look out for when it comes to renting a hotel for the night?

Growth Over Everything Else.

I always use hotel rooms. I travel for my business. These girls don't need to know why you have a hotel and most of them won't ask many deep questions, especially if your game style is to keep the conversation on them and whatever they find interesting and important.
It is always best to get the nicest room your budget can handle. Join a loyalty program so you can be eligible for possible upgrades, regardless of what city you're staying in. I have found hotels very helpful to game, rather than a hindrance to it. In fact, I'll be checking into one in a few hours before flying overseas tomorrow.

"The Iron Butt is an extreme-distance motorcycle rally, as in it hurts to be in the saddle that long. It lasts several days, and is much more bad-"ass" than it sounds."
To quote an RVF brother, Hoser as he explained my screen name to another member.

Do you need to be 100% honest? Can you say you are from out of state and in town for business? Then also if you want a repeat you can message you are coming into town again.

Best story is that you are in town for business. You could also say something like you are doing a major re-model of your house and you need to be out of there for a few days while the drywallers/carpenter/exterminator/etc is doing some work. Book hotels through Hotwire or Priceline. Hotels that have a nice hotel bar and are close walking distance to other bars are ideal. Be sure to factor in parking and how much of a hassle it could be. Some girls may actually find the hotel thing a bit of a turn on and an adventure.

Usually, I set up some dates with girls who live downtown and escalate that shit to her place.

It depends what city exactly but I would just tell the truth to some extent. Not worrying about drinking and driving is good, since that is kinda of the truth. A hotel is not a hinderance to banging girls in America or rich countries. No one is coming here from foreign countries just to bang girls. You could maybe lie a little bit and say you live 1/2 hour away so it looks like a potential relationship. The fact that you can afford a hotel once a month just to "drink and party with your friends" means you have some $$$.

From my perspective, hotels or limited-stay apartments are easy. But I travel extensively, and am only on the hunt for short-term girls. I have rarely had it be an issue.
It can really be an enhancement, if you use it as part of your game plan. Say, for example, you want to get a room but it's can't afford what you'd really like... I guarantee you will almost never have to explain yourself, but on the off-chance she makes some odd comment, you simply blame your assistant (even if the "assistant" is a complete myth), she booked you a budget room, or she forgot to make a reservation and you took what was available. Hotels are great. And you don't have to let on where your home base really is.

"The Iron Butt is an extreme-distance motorcycle rally, as in it hurts to be in the saddle that long. It lasts several days, and is much more bad-"ass" than it sounds."
To quote an RVF brother, Hoser as he explained my screen name to another member.

Book a hotel nice enough that you can enjoy it if you strike out. Such hotels usually have half decent bars* just an elevator ride away, so you can either scan for new prospects or just shoot the shit with whomever is there and still have a fun night out. Never forget the self-amusement aspect of game.

Also: the loyalty program advice is sound. However, stick with one hotel group so you more easily advance in its tier system. I've stayed multiple times at 6 different W hotels (chicks approve automatically) and I've been comped to the luxury corner suite at all 6 at least once. Almost all were with only a mid-tier (Gold instead of Platinum) loyalty level. They hand out tons of free drink coupons, as well, FWIW.

* Some are even destinations, and it's kinda fun to go to the front of the line and show your room keycard to the doorman, only to have the rope instantly lowered for you.

Baller move. Get a nice hotel and invite local girls to brunch at the hotel. Use the pass by my place move to take them to your room to pick up your sunglasses or whatever when you arrive. Go to brunch then returning to the room is easy.