rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post-bang communication

Post-bang communication

You bang a girl on a first date and she's worth banging a few more times and that's it. There was quite a bit of LMR with fake "I never do this" but aside from that, it was fine. You're not tied to her and you know you won't develop feelings or anything silly like that.

After the initial post bang safety text which she responds "good night ______ xo!", how do you guys usually proceed? How many days after do you re-initiate contact and what's the general tone?

I know that after banging a chick, the guy should technically be in the driver's seat somewhat but I'm not so sure anymore especially if the girl is a CC rider and is going on dates with other guys.

Post-bang communication

Whenever you think it's your turn

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Post-bang communication

Just play it cool, text her the next morning, saying last night was fun, it was unexpected but a good time, just as a precaution.

Keep things light and funny, no need to overanalyze, if you bangs middle of the week, maybe plan something for the next week, or whenever you aren't busy.

Post-bang communication

I think there are a couple keys to rebanging/plating a chick.

-Run comfort game before the chick leaves your place(cuddling, assure she's not a slut, etc.)
-Stay the night/Let her stay the night
-Feed her
-Bang her good
-The simple day later "I had a great time last night text"

If you do all those that will cost you for another month.

Post-bang communication

Quote: (04-02-2017 02:07 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Whenever you think it's your turn

What do you mean?

Post-bang communication

Quote: (04-02-2017 04:27 PM)realologist Wrote:  

I think there are a couple keys to rebanging/plating a chick.

-Run comfort game before the chick leaves your place(cuddling, assure she's not a slut, etc.)
-Stay the night/Let her stay the night
-Feed her
-Bang her good
-The simple day later "I had a great time last night text"

If you do all those that will cost you for another month.

Quote: (04-18-2016 05:31 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

While not quite what OP is talking about one thing I found to be extremely effective at getting girls to get into your place is [b]souvenirs.[/b]

This comes into play when making plans with girls a week or two out in advance, I would travel a bit and buy small little presents to give to them. Afterthoughts really, but I'd go out drinking with the girl. Walk the girl back to my place and when she stopped outside and was hesitant to come in with me I'd mention I brought back a souvenir from X country/Y prefecture. Generally some regional snack, bitches love snacks.

Anyway, it worked wonders on LMR since they could justify coming into my room to get a present.

Souvenirs and snacks... Bitches love them some souvenirs and snacks;

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Post-bang communication

It's not the first bang that is all that difficult, it's getting the repeat bangs that can be a challenge. Don't become too needy, but do reach out when your ready to see her again. Keeping things light and playful can help in that regard.

Post-bang communication

Realologist is on point with his advise. I agree with everything in his reply.

Another bulletproof way is to be fantastic in bed the first time you bang her. Then you don't have to worry too much about what to say to her. She will reach out in a way that you can answer with a simple: "Sure, be here at 10 o' clock tonight".