rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Hello

I want to know if some of you already travel to Montreal for gaming girls!

I mean, i travel a lot in Europe, and the most success i have was in Prague and Poland.

In poland, i have been to Warsaw, and Krakow.

This time, i would like to go to Wroclaw but on the other side, i d liked to go to Montreal, CANADA, a place that i have never been before even in USA, i never traveled there. Actually i dont know if i will have success with french canadian althought i had with a lot of EASTERN european girls.

What do you think? I read that Quebecers girls were very easy to hook up and my friends from Montreal said the same!

I speak a perfect french, it is my mother Tongue!

What do you think ? where i should go?

thanks

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Try searching the forum for posts about these two cities, weigh up the pros and cons and then select your preferred option.

Montreal or Wroclaw?

I dont find a lot of information about Canada:

Montreal or Wroclaw?

You can look up typical crowd in Montreal. Girls dress up sexy and put much effort into looking fuckable. Also they are very easy. 50% of the time it's the girl who approach/make first move. I'd recommend checking it out.

https://www.instagram.com/explore/locati...rouge-bar/
https://www.instagram.com/explore/locati...17/blvd44/
https://www.instagram.com/explore/locati...l-sherman/

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Quote: (03-29-2017 05:20 PM)JonathanMtl Wrote:  

You can look up typical crowd in Montreal. Girls dress up sexy and put much effort into looking fuckable. Also they are very easy. 50% of the time it's the girl who approach/make first move. I'd recommend checking it out.

Hi friend

Ok i understand, my friends said that to me too.

what about tinder in Montreal? does it work?

i killed in poland with around 100 matchs per day, do you think i will have the same result

Montreal or Wroclaw?

I personally do not have good experience with tinder. You can get some matches and girls that are dtf but most of the time in real life they are weird and look much worse than in picture.
It's better to go to some microbrewery or whatever 5 a 7 thing. Girls are very receptive there.

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Wroclaw > montreal

Your general costs are lower and unless you speak french your stuck to the English parts of montreal even though the majority speak a little English.

As great as montreal is 2nd world countries a are always better IMO.

Montreal or Wroclaw?

First of all I'm a Montreal native;

All the girls shown in the bars in the pictures are 18 years or look very young. These places are crap mostly; Le Rouge used to have a lot of talent but it's a clickey place for younger suburban girls and def not the easiest place to pull. General Sherman is not accessible for most Montrealers (driving and logistics)...

Montreal is not an easy place to pull in a lot of places as nights out are very social circle oriented. I have french friends who didn't do so well and were missing girls from France who were less rude, more open to conventional flirting. Quebecoises Montrealaises are friendly but often not very good at flirting. However if they like you, they will be quite direct when drunk. If you are lucky you will find girls from outside Montreal (regional girls or from Quebec city), these are often more adventurous, more fun tohang out with, friendlier and more DTF. I personnally prefer them over Montrealaises. You should avoid suburban girls, might be hot but they are often with their social circle.

Some of my french friends cracked the code and did pretty well. Your best bet is humor here. The more dumb and fun you are, the easier time you will have with girls here. Also, jacked up guys do pretty well.

Montreal is first and foremost a bar/pub/microbrewery city. Not always the best places for pick-up but if you do well in those settings you should like it, not good palces to pull but great for pickup up numbers or pre-game.

Then you have the bar de quartiers or lounges where the hotties go (sometimes hot suburban girls go there too). These places are great for pulling but as a Montreal noob I suggest cracking the code and having quite decent bar game before going there.

Clubs are hit or miss, younger crowd go there. The trash ''let's binge drink'' clubs and bars chansonniers are easier for pulling but quality is low. The St-Laurent clubs have a negative vibe to them so I hate these places, it's sometime very annoying trying to get inside

For older crowd, top talent go out in Vieux-Port, the places are nice but I don't know them well.

In a lot of places though girls are quite judgemental, snobby and are playing hard to get in the most popular bars for hooking up (called bar de quartier here). I would first avoid those places and go to more fun settings with lot of booze and trash girls and try to crack the code before starting to game where the 8+ girls go.

Avoid all places where the 450 crowd (suburban) gather in MOntreal because logistics will be against you and if you find a group of girls of 4+ or with guy friends for sure you will never pull as these girls are extremely clickey. Try to find places where actual Montrealers go out. The anglo crowd can be hit or miss, I do well with english girls but they can be quite hard to game depending on the venue or the setting.

Montreal is not easy in mu opinion (I had easier nights out in Paris and quite a lot of cities) but going out in Montreal with strangers eyes might difer. Tinder works well in Montreal.

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Hello,

I tried tinder on montreal with fake gps and let my profile for 24 h, i just had 5 matches compared to 45 matches in Wroclaw with the same profile!!! thats a big difference!

Whats the problem? Does tinder suck in Montreal but in real life it is not the same????

Montreal or Wroclaw?

It is what it is..it works well but I simply had more matches in Poland too. Perhaps more girls than guys are using it there in Poland?

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Quote: (03-30-2017 08:01 AM)Channer Wrote:  

Hello,

I tried tinder on montreal with fake gps and let my profile for 24 h, i just had 5 matches compared to 45 matches in Wroclaw with the same profile!!! thats a big difference!

Whats the problem? Does tinder suck in Montreal but in real life it is not the same????

That's an apt comparison between those 2 cities.

If you are as effective as that on Tinder alone in Poland, then Poland will be better for you.

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Every few months there always seems to be a topic about Montréal, and every few months basically the same things are said. There's certainly an allure about the city that seems to stick around for some reason.

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Quote: (03-30-2017 08:58 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2017 08:01 AM)Channer Wrote:  

Hello,

That's an apt comparison between those 2 cities.

If you are as effective as that on Tinder alone in Poland, then Poland will be better for you.

What do you mean by apt comparaison.

I think Tinder is a good indicator to know if the look of someone can kill in a city anyway,

Not having a lot of matches can mean you are no the style of the girls in the city? maybe yes or no , i imagine there is a lot of competition too

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Do you think polish girls falls for Mediterraneen looks? Portuguese, arab, italian? My friend is oriental and he is able to get not least than 100 matchs in a day and some of them even make some opening to him!

Montreal or Wroclaw?

I don't think polish people generally like arab/muslim population. So definitely a no there. Generalizing whole populations taste never is accurate. From what I saw in Poland, girls were always avoiding guys with darker skin, and giggling to each other. Especially if the guy is significantly darker, has longer hair and is short. They may be into some mediterranean dudes but I'd say the most desirable there are polish guys or guys that somewhat resemble polish.

Montreal or Wroclaw?

^ In other words, short, ugly white guys kill it in Poland. :o

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Being French is a plus in many countries. Many women love the French accent, and have a good opinion of France.

However, being French is not exotic in Montreal. We already have a lot of French expats here, so it won't be an asset.

If your priority is gaming, and increasing your notch count, I wouldn't come to Montreal. There are plenty of other cities where you would have more success.

If you decide to come, make sure to come in May (girls tend to go wild during Spring), or the first two weeks of September (beginning of the university semester).

Online gaming sucks in Montreal, day gaming is the way to go (especially in coffee shops near universities).

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Is this even a question!

Poland

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Montreal or Wroclaw?

I have a question for you guys,

Do you think germany is more easy to get laid than poland?

i have never been to germany

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Quote: (03-30-2017 09:49 AM)JonathanMtl Wrote:  

I don't think polish people generally like arab/muslim population. So definitely a no there. Generalizing whole populations taste never is accurate. From what I saw in Poland, girls were always avoiding guys with darker skin, and giggling to each other. Especially if the guy is significantly darker, has longer hair and is short. They may be into some mediterranean dudes but I'd say the most desirable there are polish guys or guys that somewhat resemble polish.

Wrong - that is true for most of Eastern Europe, but not Poland.

Polish girls are into brown men - plenty of Indians who do well here.

As for Arabs - it would probably depend, but you gotta realize that the most leftist group are single young women.

I know Indian guys who survived on online-pussy alone despite being able to approach girls London-Daygame-school like. But that guy had a British accent and an excellent online profile.

In fact the favorite kind of man for Polish girls are Italian, Spanish ones.

I wouldn't recomment raping one though - this is not Germany. Here her brothers kill you and the cops help dig the grave.

Montreal or Wroclaw?

I concur, my spanish friend did pretty well in Poland too over a weekend.

As was said earlier if there's a place in the world where girls might not drool over you because you are french, it's Montreal. Tons of expats, negative opinion due to history (making fun of accents..), quebec girls find french guys in general annoying and their accent feminine (they usually get this opinion from their dad..was the case for my ex).

However language won't be an issue; and most people like French people who adapt well nowadays.

For Montreal the best time to come is from May to October. Summers are pretty fun here.

I get most of my lays from Tinder but perhaos that's a winter thing. I haven't pulled in Montreal in a while from a bar. But it's true you can go a long time in Montreal without match and wondering whats up...but girls on tinder are def dtf and the quality can ge good

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Quote: (03-29-2017 05:20 PM)JonathanMtl Wrote:  

Im from a city close to Montreal so i go there pretty often. The nightlife is amazing. Girls are hot and easy when they feel you.

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Don't waste your time in Montreal, it's overhyped and there is some kind of dogma here that its one of the the best in North America and the girls are easy. It's one of the worst if not the worst in this part of the world, you will deal with rude, snooby, stuck up, spoiled bitches day and night.

I've seen so many good looking guys with girls waaay lower that their SMV. Girls would never go home with you if they met you in a club or a bar. Tinder here is terrible, I get one average 3-4 matches a day and I'm very picky with my swipes and in the past year none of my quebecois matches even turned into dates, usually I get the Europeans or Canadians from other provinces to meet as they are alot nicer and down to fuck.

Don't be fooled by the guys here that lie and make up stories about how it's some kind of pussy paradise here. If you actually read the datasheets you will see that the Guys that came here, none got Quebecois pussy.. They all just fucked foreigners here.

Now the language, you speak French but here they have a different accent. They will find out that you're not from here pretty fast, and good luck dealing with the most racist Canadians you will ever meet. Stats support this, not just my opinion... You will find that tonnes of non-quebecers can't find work even if they are fluent in french. I even met a Canadian girl that told me she just can't deal with the quebecers, they are always on their closed social circles and they never hang with outsiders.

I know this post has alot of hate and it seems like im letting out my frustration but I'm telling you the truth. Better stay in Eastern Europe or even US or other parts of Canada.. And you will have more fun and good pussy.

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Quote: (03-30-2017 05:04 PM)Rekkd Wrote:  

Don't waste your time in Montreal, it's overhyped and there is some kind of dogma here that its one of the the best in North America and the girls are easy. It's one of the worst if not the worst in this part of the world, you will deal with rude, snooby, stuck up, spoiled bitches day and night.

I've seen so many good looking guys with girls waaay lower that their SMV. Girls would never go home with you if they met you in a club or a bar. Tinder here is terrible, I get one average 3-4 matches a day and I'm very picky with my swipes and in the past year none of my quebecois matches even turned into dates, usually I get the Europeans or Canadians from other provinces to meet as they are alot nicer and down to fuck.

Don't be fooled by the guys here that lie and make up stories about how it's some kind of pussy paradise here. If you actually read the datasheets you will see that the Guys that came here, none got Quebecois pussy.. They all just fucked foreigners here.

Now the language, you speak French but here they have a different accent. They will find out that you're not from here pretty fast, and good luck dealing with the most racist Canadians you will ever meet. Stats support this, not just my opinion... You will find that tonnes of non-quebecers can't find work even if they are fluent in french. I even met a Canadian girl that told me she just can't deal with the quebecers, they are always on their closed social circles and they never hang with outsiders.

I know this post has alot of hate and it seems like im letting out my frustration but I'm telling you the truth. Better stay in Eastern Europe or even US or other parts of Canada.. And you will have more fun and good pussy.

I read all you post and i think i have to change my destination.

It happen the same for me about tinder, 6 matches a day whereas in others countries, i can get 3 to 6 time more.

Actually, some people said quebecois are super easy and it will a walk in a park to bang them and others said that it is worst city to game in north america.

My intuition say it will not be as easy as people claim, i noted all the matches on tinder are mainly from strangers too.

Otherwise, i really wanted to visit canada and i think i will make a trip just for visit and no for a long term

Maybe you can suggest me others cities in Canada a lot better than Montreal?? Toronto seems pretty bad when i look at the rumors!!

Montreal or Wroclaw?

What I'm going to share is 100% truth and no bullshit like what you will find in the datasheets here.

The only other city I've been to is Toronto, and compared to Montreal, it's alot better. I will explain why:

Now Montreal girls in general are way hotter and sexier than Toronto girls, I believe thats why most RVF members are crazy about them. However, feminism is very dominant here just like in Toronto, so when you're told Quebecoise are feminine please understand that it's a lie.

Montreal nightlife is full of Arab and Black men, this makes approaching and gaming girls at night very difficult. The reason for that is both these ethnicities are very aggressive when it comes to approaching, they approach girls like there's no tomorrow. I know I'm generalizing but its true and both these ethnicities even go for low quality girls making a 3 feel like a 10. Now I'm an Arab myself, so it's not racism or anything but nightgame is tough here. In Toronto I found men shy, not as well dressed as the guys here in Montreal, Gym culture is huge here and Quebecer men are good looking and got real good game. I remember in toronto I approached a korean girl and two idian guys were watching me and smiling/laughing and staring, so I stopped and asked them "is this girl with you??" they said "no, we don't know her", it just showed how surprised they were and how they were admiring my courage to approach, this doesn't happen here!

Back to the girls, in Toronto girls are nicer and if you get rejected its usually smoother. Here, last weekend I approached a quebecoise girl and all I said was "hey" she turned and said "what do you want?" lol the bitch attitude here gets to me sometimes. In Toronto The girls were eyeing me more, I even approached a gorgeous girl there that was staring and smiling at me, turns out she's originally a quebecoise but born and raised in Toronto.. In Mtl that girl would treat me like dirt.

Alot of french girls here too, and you most probably know how terrible they are when treating people outside their social circles. Just avoid this trap!

Now I'm not saying Toronto is heaven, just better. I wouldn't recommend any place in Canada for women if that's what you want.