rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

People in French Speaking Countries

If this is breaking any rules please delete.

This is aimed at people in a country that has a sizable population of people that know French and English, so mainly places in Europe.

In Canada it is difficult for people outside of Canada to get a job offer here, whether as a temporary worker or for permanent residency. This is because employers must go through a long process of doing a Labor Market Impact Assessment which takes into consideration the impact that hiring a foreign worker will have on the local job market.

If the job market will have a neutral or positive effect, then this employer can bring in a foreigner. The employer must also pay a $1000 fee. So as you can see it is a long and expensive process.

HOWEVER, people who speak French DO NOT need a positive LMIA. Therefore it is much easier for both employers and the foreigner to come to terms. The employer is happy because they dont have to pay $1000 for an LMIA ( that might not even be approved + save a lot of time) and the employee is happy that they can come to Canada to work temporarily. Eventually they might be even able to file for Permanent Residency.

All I know is that people in India, Phillipines ( and other high immigration countries) would sell their body parts for this opportunity lol.

So my whole point is : I am trying to find people in French Speaking communities who might be interested in pursuing this idea with me. We would act as recruiters (in France for example) and hook them up with (temporary) jobs in Canada.

-------------------------------------------

Also considering how France/ Belgium are heading towards their downfall due to a certain ideology *cough* islam * cough* , there are probably a lot of people who might find this Canadian work experience EXTREMELY valuable as it will eventually make it much easier to become a Permanent Resident here.

We can discuss additional details about the actual program here or through private message.

Thanks

I cant understand why any right-thinking French (or French-speaking people) would like to go to Canada, assuming they have the opportunity to go to France instead?

Maybe the job market is better in Canada, but the quality of women and sheer SJWism is wayyyyy below unacceptable. Except maybe for Montreal. In this sense Canada is gone way far ahead of the decline than Europe.

I was in Canada for 3 weeks and by the 2nd I couldn't wait to go back to France. The women are utterly plain, the guys are even more docile than French guys, and the SJW laws and indoctrination is ridiculous. My 9 year old niece came back home asking me if she can marry her cousin. They are really pushing the incest agenda there.

And I still cant own a gun in Canada.

There's no benefits for a French citizen to move to Canada. People seem to think things are bad in France, but standard of living is still very high. The women are hot and charming and bitchy, the food is absolutely delicious. And then there's Marion Maréchal Le Pen [Image: wink.gif]

France is on the decline but it will not be in our lifetime.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

What do you mean when you say that you can't own a gun in Canada? I'm not sure if tourists or recent immigrants can own guns but we have tons of guns in Canada.

There are a lot of French people from France in Canada...

Quote: (03-29-2017 06:50 AM)scotian Wrote:  

What do you mean when you say that you can't own a gun in Canada? I'm not sure if tourists or recent immigrants can own guns but we have tons of guns in Canada.

Non-immigrant foreigners can only own guns with valid hunting license and other shit ton of paperwork. In theory I can own a semi-auto in France too but the the time, effort and money to get it just isn't worth it.

I mean I cant walk in a store and buy an AR-15 because it's in my 2nd amendment, even if I go to the USA.

@CapChar: of course there are a lot of French people in Canada, just like there are a lot of French in Belgium or any other country where you dont need a visa and speak the same language....

What I am saying is, the type of French-speaking people to go to Canada, is not the OP's target market, i.e for the purpose of "fleeing the decline", or cant go to other greener pastures. In general, if a French can find a job in Canada he pretty damn sure can find a job in France. The job market is not that hard. So most people who do go to work there go there out of desire / preference rather than out of necessity.

Think your typical Alice you met in a Parisian bar who talked about that time when she went to Canada to experience "how hard the world can be when you have to live by yourself". Which makes it much easier to bang her.

The only advantage of Canada is they speak English, but then its a moot point for the OP. I can't imagine any RVF member choosing Canada over France if language wasnt a barrier though.

Back to OP: this could work if you market it to the middle class Asian people. But then most of them want to go to the US. Those who do speak French, mostly go to France because of Europe and the ease of traveling.

Alright cool, thanks for the insight.

France being a country I absolutely adore (though I will still get cheaper french wine over at Germany) when compared to Quebec,well, France has history,tradition,women,food,culture.etc

All I've seen so far from French canadians are shittier than usual punk bands, self-proclaimed "true french" and entitled SJwankers.
But I've never been to Canada or the french canadian territories so mostly I rely on what others have observed until I am able to make an observation based on my own experience...

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

So your trying to bring in cheap immigrant labor into quebec through a bureaucratic loophole and getting $ from recruiting fees?

Not gona lie this is sketchy as shit especially for temp jobs and is possible for abuse on both sides. Also realize that french is not really used around the world anymore in poor countries. French speaking countries outside Africa are 1st world countrides and their citizens have no real incentive to move to quebec as their standard of living isn't really much different.

Quote: (03-29-2017 02:48 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

I cant understand why any right-thinking French (or French-speaking people) would like to go to Canada, assuming they have the opportunity to go to France instead?

Maybe the job market is better in Canada, but the quality of women and sheer SJWism is wayyyyy below unacceptable. Except maybe for Montreal. In this sense Canada is gone way far ahead of the decline than Europe.

I was in Canada for 3 weeks and by the 2nd I couldn't wait to go back to France. The women are utterly plain, the guys are even more docile than French guys, and the SJW laws and indoctrination is ridiculous. My 9 year old niece came back home asking me if she can marry her cousin. They are really pushing the incest agenda there.

And I still cant own a gun in Canada.

There's no benefits for a French citizen to move to Canada. People seem to think things are bad in France, but standard of living is still very high. The women are hot and charming and bitchy, the food is absolutely delicious. And then there's Marion Maréchal Le Pen [Image: wink.gif]

France is on the decline but it will not be in our lifetime.

Dalaran, I don't think that your statements regarding immigration to Canada (Quebec in particular) hold much water because the reality on the ground is a lot different than what you're saying, where are you getting your information from? People from France are consistently the top source of immigrants to the province of Quebec, literally tens of thousands each year, if Canada sucks so bad and France is so great, then why are so many young French people leaving to live in Canada?
Quote:Quote:

Add in the estimated 10,000 French students enrolled in Quebec universities, who pay out-of-province rather than much higher foreign-student tuition fees, and the thousands of young people who arrive each year under Ottawa’s International Experience Canada program (commonly referred to as PVTistes, for permis vacances-travail) and you end up with a critical mass of more than 100,000 recent French newcomers who have turned the hip Plateau Mont-Royal borough into la Petite France, replacing the hot dog joints with chic cafés, bakeries and clothing shops.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/p...e34426552/ , that's just in one Canadian province, there's probably thousands more French people living throughout the country.

The French labour market is notoriously tight, ruled by unions and hard to get into, unlike Canada. For years many Canadian employers have been going to France to recruit young French uni grads and professionals where the unemployment rate is much higher than Canada. France has an abundance of highly educated people who can't find work in their fields of study and Canadian employers are happy to scoop them up:

Une quinzaine d'employeurs de la grande région de Québec sont en mission à Paris cette fin de semaine pour tenter de recruter des travailleurs français, dont l'embauche pourrait permettre aux entreprises d'assurer leur croissance.......Avec un taux de chômage de 4,3% en juillet dernier, la grande région de Québec continue de manquer de travailleurs. Depuis 2008, Québec International affirme avoir eu de très bons résultats grâce à ces missions.
http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1000...ses-quebec

Maybe the French are sick of living in cities infested with African trash, no-go zones, quasi-Sharia law in the streets and Moroccan shit heads aggressively selling hash on every corner? Maybe its the threat of getting your throat slit while grocery shopping or getting mowed down with an AK while attending a concert, I don't know. Canada and Quebec in particular is very safe, Quebec City is the safest city of its size in all of North America, name me a city in France with a population over 500,000 where I can walk drunk at 3am and not worry about being harassed by a bunch of thugs, one probably doesn't exist. Its not just the French either, tens of thousands of European youth come to Canada every year on work holiday visas, so many that the government restricted it because few Canadians were going over there:

Ottawa has reciprocal agreements with 32 countries, but is concerned that Canada accepts far more young workers each year than the number of young Canadians accepted by partner countries.....In 2012, 58,094 foreign youth came to Canada under the program, while only 17,731 Canadians went abroad.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/poli...e22372492/

Again, if Canada sucks so bad, why are all of these Euro weenies coming over here en masse?

Quote: (03-29-2017 10:00 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2017 06:50 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Non-immigrant foreigners can only own guns with valid hunting license and other shit ton of paperwork. In theory I can own a semi-auto in France too but the the time, effort and money to get it just isn't worth it.

I mean I cant walk in a store and buy an AR-15 because it's in my 2nd amendment, even if I go to the USA.

@CapChar: of course there are a lot of French people in Canada, just like there are a lot of French in Belgium or any other country where you dont need a visa and speak the same language....

What I am saying is, the type of French-speaking people to go to Canada, is not the OP's target market, i.e for the purpose of "fleeing the decline", or cant go to other greener pastures. In general, if a French can find a job in Canada he pretty damn sure can find a job in France. The job market is not that hard. So most people who do go to work there go there out of desire / preference rather than out of necessity.

Think your typical Alice you met in a Parisian bar who talked about that time when she went to Canada to experience "how hard the world can be when you have to live by yourself". Which makes it much easier to bang her.

The only advantage of Canada is they speak English, but then its a moot point for the OP. I can't imagine any RVF member choosing Canada over France if language wasnt a barrier though.

Back to OP: this could work if you market it to the middle class Asian people. But then most of them want to go to the US. Those who do speak French, mostly go to France because of Europe and the ease of traveling.

French people can live/work in any EU country without a visa which is why you'd see lots in other countries, especially French speaking ones like Belgium but they absolutely need a visa to live and work in Canada. I agree that most French people emigrating to Canada probably do so for lifestyle reasons and to experience a new country, I haven't looked into the numbers but I wouldn't doubt if many returned after a few years, especially due to the brutal winters. However, if things were so good in France and the job market as healthy as you say it is, I doubt we'd see such a massive influx of Frenchmen moving to Canada.

I still have no idea what you're talking about with the gun comment, can non-residents own guns in France? Can Frenchmen legally buy an AR-15? Canadian residents can buy AR-15s as far as I know but I'm not very well informed on guns.

I lived in Quebec City for many years and worked in the Montreal area also. I think that Dalaran1991 is tapping into a "sentiment" in France rather than a job-market reality. Scotian's logical analysis is bang-on. Citizens of France have MANY economic incentives to immigrate to Quebec and they do so FREQUENTLY. But then something cultural happens often... the French from France find their Quebecois cousins to be somewhat "different". Many Quebeckers butcher the French language in a vernacular known as "joual". This not only annoys the Frenchman's snobby sensibilities, it actually also makes communication more difficult. French is not as robust a language as English in that it has a low tolerance for differentiation. For example, an Australian and a South African can understand each other pretty well when speaking English to each other on the streets of Toronto (I have witnessed it) even though they don't know each other very well and their accents are quite different as well as their colloquialisms. A Parisian in Quebec City has a much harder time when he encounters a trapper from La Beauce spitting thick joual. The snobby Parisian dislikes the rural Quebecois trapper and finds him "icky". The trapper just gets confused and annoyed and ends up saying something like this: "Si t'aime pas ca chez nous, retournez CHEZ VOUS !" (Translation: "If you don't like it at our place, go back to your place!" And the trapper is damn right. The French from France come for the jobs, but then they screw up their noses as if they are always smelling something rotten in la belle province. I am with the Quebeckers, the Frenchmen should return chez eux. They have to go back.

As for OP's idea, it sounds like you are considering teaching Filipinos French so they can immigrate more easily to Canada via Quebec's lax immigration system. I like your style bro. And I LOVE Filipinas! And I know a few strip bars that are having a hard time finding talent. You may just be on to something here. You may be a fucking business genius!

Time to head for the Phillipines to do some French tutoring!

Edit: @Scotian - Last week I shot three different AR-15's owned by my Canadian citizen cousin and it was FUCKING SPECTACULAR!

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

I might be picking straws here: In France EVERYONE else hates the parisians, some would say even the parisians hate the parisians!

Having said that I've met many a french bloke wanting to explore Quebec and/or the rest of Canada but in general when they return their initially idealized perception of the french canadians tends to dramatically change.

@Ghost tiger:
Is it worth visiting for someone who loves France and french culture? Is it a completely different animal?

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

The french living in Quebec often experience disillusionment (as do many economic migrants to NA). They sometimes find financial success, but miss the culture and social circles of their homeland.

@Scotian: you miss the point I was talking about. I did say that Canada has better job market and fewer regulations, thats no brainer.

I was talking about this:

If you are telling me Canada has hotter women and less SJWism, then I agree to disagree and there's nothing I wish to discuss further.

If you are pulling number for French students going to Canada then it's a contest France win hands down as the 3rd most popular destination.

https://www.theguardian.com/higher-educa...l-students

Canada is on the 8th place.

http://etudiant.lefigaro.fr/les-news/act...gers-5728/

Most of these students come from French speaking countries (old African / Asian colonies)

Despite all of the above, talking about international students doesnt mean anythign because they are there to study, not to work.

If you want to talk about the expats population, here's the official figure from the French government:

http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/french-overseas/

The total number of French expats: 1,611,054 French nationals living outside France

Of these:

50% in Western Europe,
13% in North America,
8% in the Near and Middle east,
7% in Asia-Oceania,
7% in French-speaking Africa,
6%in North Africa.

I'm pretty sure North America includes a shit ton of USA and not Canada given how the culture has been corrupted lately. But you get the idea, most of them live in other European countries.

My point stands, if a French/French speaker wants to live abroad, he will probably pick Europe or America, not Canada. Especially for temporary work.

Canada and Quebec in particular is very safe, Quebec City is the safest city of its size in all of North America, name me a city in France with a population over 500,000 where I can walk drunk at 3am and not worry about being harassed by a bunch of thugs, one probably doesn't exist.

Paris? Lived here 3 years, frequent the Gare du Nord a lot and often got out of the clubs/bars at 3, never had a problem. Lots of chicks I talked to work night shift then go clubbing, never had anything happen either. The people who often get robbed and make the news are stupid Asian walking around with LV handbags in min-skirts drunk. Do that in LA or Cali, you will have the same crime rates.

I mean, ask any RVF who traveled to France if they had somethign happened to them. This despite English speakers beign the easiest crime targets.

People have this feeling that Europe is a 3rd world shit hole now. Not yet. As I said, it might come but not in our life time.

Again, if Canada sucks so bad, why are all of these Euro weenies coming over here en masse?

Again, you are talking as if there's an exodus of Europe weenies going over there. How about tourism and socialism for answer? Living there is another story. Europe liberals love going to Canada and trash the Europe system (which, mind you, is very similar to Canadian system) and trash Americans.

Canada is safer solely because it doesnt have the shitty EU frontier problem, and thanks to its cold weather. Culturally and politically it is just as rotten as Europe. Ship me +10 million immigrants to Canada for a level on par with Europe (which I'm afraid will happen very soon with that cuck Trudeau) then we will see.

Look, I'll concede with you on this point: if you are a French liberal libtard who enjoys SJWism and consent-seeking just as much as the next trans, but who prefers a safer environment, do by all means go to Canada.

Many French today have totally lost their culture anyway and those are the most prone to go living in Canada/USA. I always tell people if you want to get the real experience in France, dont target the French girls who speak English. You might as well stick with your average American hoe to save money.

If you are a French speaking 3rd worlder looking to get the most fun and fastest way to EU citizenship? France handsdown.

Given that the OP wants to bring in 3rd worlders, they might as well go to France because you only need 5 years to get citizenship here. Just saying, dont fucking do it. But thats why non-EU people flock to France like flies.

Teaching 3rd worlder French THEN bringing them to Canada, holy shit good luck with that. French is a fucking pain in the ass to learn and I assume you have to pass B2 level (required for colleges), which could take 3 years to learn.

It's pretty bad in France right now, but if I'm a redpilled man I dont see Canada as the 1st option. I'll either jump to Asia or to America, but I will be watching the same shit going down again.

The majority of quebecois speak "joual"? dude, especially in the montreal area they can perfectly communicate. It's mostly a dialect that country bumpkins have and most that move to the cities can deal with regular french. Also, the French from France in varying degrees have contempt for the quebec french language, especially Parisians; but they do that to everybody.

As for French students swarming canadian universities, I've seen this firsthand as the biggest group of foreign students were french students or immigrants from france who hold french citizenship. Just go to UdeM and walk around around, your going to hear a ton of "French" French Accents.

This is also due to mutual exchange programs where students from quebec pay their own tuition rates and vice versa. So it costs students from france nothing literally to study in quebec.

As for the SJWish etc, you guys blowing this up way over in proportion.

Quote: (03-30-2017 12:40 PM)El_Gostro Wrote:  

@Ghost tiger:
Is it worth visiting for someone who loves France and french culture? Is it a completely different animal?

The architecture and the history of old Quebec City are certainly worth the visit. QC was actually the national capital of Canada during some of its history. Old Montreal also holds a lot of charm, but if I had to choose between the two, I would definitely pick QC, especially as a tourist.

If you go in without "idealized" perceptions of French Canadians you'll be better off. Quebeckers are salty characters. The women are descendants of the "filles du roi" (king's daughters) and, as such, many of them like to smoke, drink, and fuck... and I ain't even mad at 'em. The men like beer, ice fishing, and hockey. They're not anybody's aristocrats that's for sure. Don't expect the romantic sophistication of France when you visit Quebec. Quebeckers like to see the gloves drop at the hockey game and the panties drop at the strip bar.

God bless 'em.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

Quote: (03-29-2017 07:53 PM)Jack Of All Trades Wrote:  

So your trying to bring in cheap immigrant labor into quebec through a bureaucratic loophole and getting $ from recruiting fees?

Not gona lie this is sketchy as shit especially for temp jobs and is possible for abuse on both sides. Also realize that french is not really used around the world anymore in poor countries. French speaking countries outside Africa are 1st world countrides and their citizens have no real incentive to move to quebec as their standard of living isn't really much different.

Not just Quebec, this is a Canada wide opening. I would not say its sketchy, as the employers are the major deciding factors and in regards to wages, the only way it would turn out to be cheap labor is if its all under the table.

This isnt Mexicans coming illegally to the USA.

It's also possible to get French speaking Africans or Arabs which would then turn into a different beast. Again however the decision falls on the employer. They are not going to waste time hiring an unskilled person from Cote D'Ivore to come work temporarily at Mcdonalds, but if there is some IT prodigy there, and employers need that skill set, he can come without the whole LMIA process.

I just logically assumed there are more "skilled" people in French Europe rather than French Africa/ Middle East.

Dalaran1991 : No one is saying they have to immigrate here. At the minimum its an opportunity for Frenchies to experience working in a different country ( in a skilled occupation), an oppurtunity that a lot of us would take.

Quote: (03-30-2017 05:37 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

@Scotian: you miss the point I was talking about. I did say that Canada has better job market and fewer regulations, thats no brainer.

I was talking about this:

If you are telling me Canada has hotter women and less SJWism, then I agree to disagree and there's nothing I wish to discuss further.

If you are pulling number for French students going to Canada then it's a contest France win hands down as the 3rd most popular destination.

https://www.theguardian.com/higher-educa...l-students

Canada is on the 8th place.

http://etudiant.lefigaro.fr/les-news/act...gers-5728/

Most of these students come from French speaking countries (old African / Asian colonies)

Despite all of the above, talking about international students doesnt mean anythign because they are there to study, not to work.

If you want to talk about the expats population, here's the official figure from the French government:

http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/french-overseas/

The total number of French expats: 1,611,054 French nationals living outside France

Of these:

50% in Western Europe,
13% in North America,
8% in the Near and Middle east,
7% in Asia-Oceania,
7% in French-speaking Africa,
6%in North Africa.

I'm pretty sure North America includes a shit ton of USA and not Canada given how the culture has been corrupted lately. But you get the idea, most of them live in other European countries.

My point stands, if a French/French speaker wants to live abroad, he will probably pick Europe or America, not Canada. Especially for temporary work.

Canada and Quebec in particular is very safe, Quebec City is the safest city of its size in all of North America, name me a city in France with a population over 500,000 where I can walk drunk at 3am and not worry about being harassed by a bunch of thugs, one probably doesn't exist.

Paris? Lived here 3 years, frequent the Gare du Nord a lot and often got out of the clubs/bars at 3, never had a problem. Lots of chicks I talked to work night shift then go clubbing, never had anything happen either. The people who often get robbed and make the news are stupid Asian walking around with LV handbags in min-skirts drunk. Do that in LA or Cali, you will have the same crime rates.

I mean, ask any RVF who traveled to France if they had somethign happened to them. This despite English speakers beign the easiest crime targets.

People have this feeling that Europe is a 3rd world shit hole now. Not yet. As I said, it might come but not in our life time.

Again, you are talking as if there's an exodus of Europe weenies going over there. How about tourism and socialism for answer? Living there is another story. Europe liberals love going to Canada and trash the Europe system (which, mind you, is very similar to Canadian system) and trash Americans.

Canada is safer solely because it doesnt have the shitty EU frontier problem, and thanks to its cold weather. Culturally and politically it is just as rotten as Europe. Ship me +10 million immigrants to Canada for a level on par with Europe (which I'm afraid will happen very soon with that cuck Trudeau) then we will see.

Look, I'll concede with you on this point: if you are a French liberal libtard who enjoys SJWism and consent-seeking just as much as the next trans, but who prefers a safer environment, do by all means go to Canada.

Many French today have totally lost their culture anyway and those are the most prone to go living in Canada/USA. I always tell people if you want to get the real experience in France, dont target the French girls who speak English. You might as well stick with your average American hoe to save money.

If you are a French speaking 3rd worlder looking to get the most fun and fastest way to EU citizenship? France handsdown.

Given that the OP wants to bring in 3rd worlders, they might as well go to France because you only need 5 years to get citizenship here. Just saying, dont fucking do it. But thats why non-EU people flock to France like flies.

Teaching 3rd worlder French THEN bringing them to Canada, holy shit good luck with that. French is a fucking pain in the ass to learn and I assume you have to pass B2 level (required for colleges), which could take 3 years to learn.

It's pretty bad in France right now, but if I'm a redpilled man I dont see Canada as the 1st option. I'll either jump to Asia or to America, but I will be watching the same shit going down again.

Its actually quicker to get a Canadian passport, three years I think and that's something I wish the government would tighten up but Canada is a tough sell. Yes the quality of life can be better in western Europe, provided you don't live near a no-go zone filled with racailles or get shot by a jihadi, the continuous threat of terrorism must affect the quality of life of the average French person, non?. I agree that French women are hotter than Canadian women, that's not much of a contest but I'm not sure so about the SJW thing. It is definitely a problem in Canada as it is in all other western nations but you claim that Canada is pushing an incest agenda (wtf?) because your niece said she wanted to marry her cousin lol, here's a link to a guide that the city of Quebec recently published to inform immigrants not to engage in incest and how to wipe their asses, its actually pretty funny.

I was thinking more in the context of Quebec versus France as those are basically the only two first world economies that a Francophone immigrant could consider immigrating to but it may not be fair to compare a country 65 million with a massive economy to a Canadian province of 8 million in terms of economy but still, the French are still emigrating to Quebec is pretty big numbers and they can't all be SJW weirdos. The Francophone people who only speak French are at a serious disadvantage compared to their Anglo counter parts when it comes to immigration options, as they're limited to France and Quebec whereas Anglo immigrants have way more options and those places have way stronger economies.

For the OP, Quebec is the only Canadian province where they have full control over their immigration system and they tend to prioritize immigrants from French speaking countries so you'll see a lot more black and north African people in Montreal than Chinese or Indian as you'll see in Toronto or Vancouver. Unfortunately for Quebec, a lot of those immigrants leave for economic reasons as they can make a lot more money in the provinces west of Quebec. Some of them do this deliberately, they get into Quebec by passing French tests, may stay there for a couple of years and then they head west. Several of Colombians I've met in Canada (Alberta/BC) started in Montreal. http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/quebec-lost...-1.2965255

I agree with Dalaran that training Asians to speak French is a daunting task, better to focus on immigrants from places like West/north Africa, Haiti, etc.

I don't know guys, those Parisian chicks are fucking bitches, but those Canadian girls, they truly have the worse attitudes on the face of the earth.

All the Tahitians I know are actually french. And they hate France.

Aloha!

I see some potential in your idea.

Since Trump's election, many qualified immigrants will now chose Canada instead of USA. And our Canadian Prime Minister is a total whore when it comes to immigration (anybody is welcome in Trudeau's Canada)!

Some people (including me) complain about it! But it also brings some opportunities, and we should seize those .

My advice would be to focus more on the immigration part of your project (convincing French immigrants to chose Quebec), and not so much on the recruitment part. I've been working in HR in Montreal for over a decade ; when I started, almost every HR department would seek help from Headhunters or Recruitment agencies. However, most of them realized it was cheaper and easier to do it by themselves, so they stopped using their services. The golden age of Headhunters or Recruitment agencies is over.

That being said...I'm sure you could team up with an immigration lawyer, find clients for him, and get some money out of it.

Quote: (03-31-2017 04:08 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Of course they hate France. After all, French hard-working people "from the Metropole (continental France)" have been paying all of Tahiti's bills and expenses for like, two centuries. [Image: dodgy.gif] Two centuries of holidaying under the sun, paid for by French tax-payers, and still they hate us: I love the Tahitians!

Like the "Guyanese" (who actually are mostly migrant Sub-Saharians, and certainly not Amazon natives), who these days are rioting, blocking roads and space-rockets (!) and scamming the French government for more money: they all hate us, but boy, do the lazy, sun-bathing dudes love our money!

Well, another proof that No Good Deed Goes Unpunished! The more French people give money to just about every unproductive group of people, the more said people claim to hate France!

Another example: Comores islands people also hate France, sure, but guess what, some years ago they even voted by referendum to join France (renouncing their formal independence)! Most of them do hate us, but would sell father and mother to get access to our generous money hand overs and passports.

Quote: (04-01-2017 04:25 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2017 04:08 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Of course they hate France. After all, French hard-working people "from the Metropole (continental France)" have been paying all of Tahiti's bills and expenses for like, two centuries. [Image: dodgy.gif] Two centuries of holidaying under the sun, paid for by French tax-payers, and still they hate us: I love the Tahitians!

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/423780333687808001][/url]

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

I wonder what the people of Saint Pierre et Miquelon think of France?

Quote: (04-01-2017 09:24 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I wonder what the people of Saint Pierre et Miquelon think of France?

If Gay Globalist Mac'ron gets elected in one month, they'll be looking at the sea all around them, thinking:

[Image: All-Is-Lost-movie.jpg]