rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just got back from Boracay...

First of all, WOW! This was my first vacation where I was old enough to party. Boracay was a nice place, white sand, clear waters, and beautiful sunsets.

The first night there, we were just drinking outside our hotels just relaxing not even thinking about going out to pick up girls. I just met a couple of the other people with me, so we had to get to know each other. Then out of nowhere we see some Russian girls get in the pool. We wait a couple minutes and jump in, too. I ask them where they're from and they say Russia. So, I say "so, you girls drink vodka, huh?" They just laughed and I offered them shots. These girls can drink! One by one everyone started disappearing to go to sleep, til it was just me and my friend and two Russian girls. My friend ended up taking one to his room, while I made out with the other one in the pool. I moved on to fingering her and motioning for a fuck, but she said she didn't want to move too fast. LAME!

The next couple days we hit the bars/clubs every single night. We talked to girls and danced, but were never able to get laid or bring some back to the hotels. A local actually took a girl from Montreal from me! The locals had some game and they could dance, so I was at a disadvantage. Haha. The guy literally grabbed her from me and started dancing with her.

One night, everyone wanted to leave early and give up, but me and my two friends said we'll catch up later and we stayed. We saw two girls by themselves, so I approached and asked where they're from. They said Australia and I mentioned how I liked her accent, she said "well I don't like yours!" (damn I love bitchy women lol) I asked them how many times they've been to Boracay. One said it was her first time and the other said six! One was half british and the other half filipina. I told the british girl to go get my friends cause they're shy. We got to chatting and tried to take them back, but they didn't want to.

Next night, we hit Club Paraw and see the Australian girls again! They seemed all excited to see us lol. We get to drinking and the filipina starts telling me she's gonna be fucked up. She gives me money to buy her a water, but I hand her a vodka instead! Haha, she made fun of me for drinking water the day before. She starts grinding on me and I'm like yeah, and she pulls me away and says lets go to another club. i ask her why are we ditching everyone and she says her friend ditches her alot, so I went along with her. I ended up taking her to a dark part of the beach and got busy! Boom, got my Australian flag! After that she took me to another bar, which ended up being a gay club! I wanted to leave and noticed her ass fell asleep hahaha. I tried to wake her up, but it wasn't happening, so I just left her there hahaha.

Once, I get back to the hotel, guess who's drinking by the pool? The Russian girls, but their with a group of guys. I was going to ignore them and walk by, but the girl I made out with Natasha called me. I just said Hi and sat near my hotel to smoke a cig. I called my friend at the club to let him know I'm back at the hotel. During all this, I feel Natasha straight eye-fucking me. So, I give her a look and tell her to come here and motion a knocking sound and go in my room. Ten minutes later, she knocks and I was ready for a round two! Boom, got my Russian flag!

I was there for one week, and only got laid one night, but it was a 2-for-1 special, so its all good! The biggest thing I regret is not picking up on a local. I just wanted to have someone to go back to and maybe even cook me food, plus a free place to stay? So next time my mission is to get a local!

GetEm -

Nice work young one.

The world is Yours now.

Break down Boracay a little more; places to stay, best beaches, hot tip etc etc.

I have that place on my radar.

Quote: (08-25-2011 01:55 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

GetEm -

Nice work young one.

The world is Yours now.

Break down Boracay a little more; places to stay, best beaches, hot tip etc etc.

Yeah. More specifically what was the percentage of foreign girls running rampant, ie. Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, ect. This would be the game changer for me.

Yea more info would be good, I will be in the Phills in Sept. Also, what did you do to keep yourself occupied during the day? Snorkeling, kite surfing etc?

What's up with the local Filipina women, everyone acts like they practically are begging to be fucked, but it sounds like you didn't have much success with them and focused on tourist women?

Oh yeah, congrats on two nice flags.

Quote: (08-25-2011 02:07 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Yeah. More specifically what was the percentage of foreign girls running rampant, ie. Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, ect. This would be the game changer for me.

There are tons of Russian tourists there. The rest are Korean and Japs. Chinese not so much.

I pretty much ignore tourists and go after local girls personally.

Quote: (08-25-2011 03:19 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

What's up with the local Filipina women, everyone acts like they practically are begging to be fucked.

They are. Boracay nightlife scene is all p4p however.

You have to shore or daygame there. Had success with both in Boracay.

A better bet is to pick up middle class / regular chicks in Manila and get them to fly to Boracay to see you.

Was there in Jan for a month and banged a local girl from beach game another local girl from shoring and 2 manila chicks flew out to stay with me at the apt and cooked for me. 1 even flew out twice during the month.

Love boracay.

Yeah, lumiere summed it up quite nicely. Most filipina women in the boracay nightlife scene were definitely p4p. Anywhere else I was in the phillippines the women were "begging to be fucked". No real effort required. I didnt see any russian tourists in boracay but they were all over thailand. Most boracay tourists i saw were korean, japs, australian and american esl teachers on vacay.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Nice report man, like everyone else I would appreciate a more detailed breakdown of everything. You can always look around the forum for an example of how to do it.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

GIRLS!

I've never seen such a wide range of races in one place! (first time at a tourist spot, though) The most were probably Koreans, followed by Russians and Australians. Alot of Taiwanese, Japanese and Canadians. Met one girl from Sweden and another from Germany. A whole lot of locals, too! Boracays a pretty popular spot among the Filipinos. I think the reason I couldn't get a local easily was the fact that I look Filipino, so I'm just an ordinary being to them. On the other hand, I looked like a local, so all the tourists wanted a piece of me!
Just be careful of the transvestites! There's a whole lot of them, one even offered me a blow job. Everyone says it's easy to tell, but it's a fact that there's some out there that look too much like a female. Not hating on the white homies, but most of them tranvestites were getting picked up by white guys. And they're probably telling their boys back home how they smashed hahaha.

HOTELS!

I stayed at the Boracay Regency. The place was nice, we stayed pretty close to the pool. Not too pricey, since it was low season, but it was really close to the beach, which saved alot of time on travel. I also hung out at the Holiday Resort with some girls, pretty nice spot with some bomb fried calamari! The best hotel I went to was called Fridays. It was a luxury hotel and was really fancy, we ate there and spent around 200 us dollars on food, so this place requires some serious cash flow. Some local girls got all excited when they thought we were staying there. Probably a polpular place. I don't think people should worry too much about where to stay, though. Boracay's a pretty small island and a tri-cycle ride anywhere is dirt cheap.

CLUBS!

The clubs were poppin'!! We started with a club called Cocomangas because one of our friends was telling us about a "15 shots and still standing" challenge. We were all ready to do it, until we saw how big the shots were! Two of my friends still did it and they threw up before they even got back to the hotel. One of them was passed out at the beach. Haha. The good thing about this club is there are two other clubs right next to it! They aren't even seperated by one building, its literally the next building over. The other clubs were called Guilly's (or Gully's?) Island and Club Paraw. If one club was dead, we'll just move on to the next.
Summer Place- We decided to hit this spot the next day because we saw flyers about a reggae show. The reggae show was pretty chill! Some white guy from Jamaica was performing live and the vibe was good. It got pretty packed around 2am when the live band left. They brought out a DJ and just started bumping music, so everyone hit the dance floor. I ended up making out with a filipina girl from the US, got her number, but she flaked the next day. This spot was cool.
Bamboozle- This was the gay bar the Australian chick took me to after I smashed. I saw guys dancing thinking they were having a 'dance battle' then out of nowhere they start grinding up on each other. What a buzzkill! Haha!
I went to some other bars and clubs, but just cant remember the names. I just did this off the top of the head, so hopefully it's useful. Let me know if any of you guys need more info! Boracay is highly recommended!! Another quick tip is buy a cheap phone and SIM card. One of my friends was getting laid by getting numbers and flirting from there. Most filipinas text back on the quickness. Don't make the mistake I made, I had to constantly borrow my friends and its better to have your own. Oh and about the daytime activites...there's a whole lot to do! First off, you're on a beach! You could just hang out there or go parasailing. scuba diving, island hopping, atv rides, go to some crazy caves, sick ass ziplines, flying fish, helmet diving. There's gonna be alot of people trying to "hustle" you into picking an activity, so don't be worried about finding something to do. Another quick thing is, don't get hustled! I was shopping real quick and saw some fake NBA jerseys for sale, I was looking around and the lady told me its 450 pesos. I said Ok and just walked around, I ended up going back cause I really wanted one, so when I asked how much she said 500! One minute hasn't even gone by and she was looking to change the price on me lol. So yeah, just try to bargain, but you don't gotta be the guy thats trying to get a hustle on everything cause its relatively cheap already. Thats pretty much it! Now the only thing to do is find out how to get back!!

A good way to get a deal on the activities like zip lining, water bikes etc is to ask how much

Whatever price they say just laugh and reply 'thats the stupid russian tourist price. Whats the real price' ?

Russians are famous there for over paying for everything

Thanks Lumiere. I would like to game Russian and Japanese girls off their home turf. Both countries are expensive, especially w/ the dollar being so weak. Game the tourist during the day, and use local girls as backup if it falls through. I bitch sometimes about pinays, but their a hella lot of fun to be around. I got one RIGHT NOW in the kitchen cooking garlic rice, longanisa, and eggs for breakfast. [Image: blush.gif]

Asia's not on my radar anymore, but I promised a lot of people I'd visit the Phils. Guess I need to follow through this year.

Quote: (08-27-2011 07:05 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

A good way to get a deal on the activities like zip lining, water bikes etc is to ask how much

Whatever price they say just laugh and reply 'thats the stupid russian tourist price. Whats the real price' ?

Haha, this cracked me up. i was in Boracay with my Russian girlfriend who flew into the Phils to see me. She said : The Russians , we pay what you ask. Every time when we where walking around, street vendors started talking Russian to us. They could see my Gf was Russian just by looking at her.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Yeah Boracay could be seen as a p4p place. I literally got picked up by 1 girl from Cebu who was anything but p4p as we split all costs and I actually ended up sleeping over at her apartment for a few nights. But her friend was short on cash and thus she was sleeping around in order to pay off the apartment... Quite strange.

Quote: (08-25-2011 01:55 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I plan to be there early Nov.

Quote: (08-29-2011 02:34 AM)Craig88 Wrote:  

Yeah Boracay could be seen as a p4p place. I literally got picked up by 1 girl from Cebu who was anything but p4p as we split all costs and I actually ended up sleeping over at her apartment for a few nights. But her friend was short on cash and thus she was sleeping around in order to pay off the apartment... Quite strange.

yeah, there's a whole lot of prostitutes in boracay, especially in high season, but its pretty easy to spot them.

most of them wear a black dress and high heels.

Has anyone been in Boracay recently? Any good bars / clubs to go?
There are some cute Chinese / Korean tourists around during the day but it is raining in the evenings [Image: sad.gif]

Quote: (08-27-2011 07:05 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

No mate, Russians are notoriously cheap! They buy booze at 7-11 and taking it to bars! In Thailand at least they are real pain in the ass.
They are also real easy to start a fight,especially when they are drunk. I would always mention I was Russian and get a better price on everything.