rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WHEN should you eat on rest days?

I usually eat big after a late-afternoon workout but I'm not sure how to space out my calories on rest days.

Should I eat most of them a few hours before sleep, and have normal meals at othertimes? Or should I space them out and have multiple large meals?[Image: huh.gif]

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

It depends on what your goals are.
Are you doing Intermittent fasting? OR are you doing a straight bulk? Or are you eating to maintain?

Don't eat carbs before bed.

That is all.

In the end, meal timing is not going to be that important.

Quote: (03-26-2017 05:30 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Are you doing Intermittent fasting? OR are you doing a straight bulk? Or are you eating to maintain?

I'm doing a straight bulk right now.

I've tried intermittent fasting, but it hurts my productivity in the mornings.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Honestly, you're overthinking it. I know a handful of guys who became neurotic with their workouts and diets. It can easily take over your life.

Keep kicking ass and eating real food and you'll be fine.

Quote: (03-27-2017 12:39 AM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2017 05:30 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

I'm doing a straight bulk right now.

I've tried intermittent fasting, but it hurts my productivity in the mornings.

On the contrary, fasting in the morning should cause you to be more alert and make you more productive.

Do you think our ancestors were sluggish when they were on the hunt to take down an animal (no doubt on an empty stomach)?